NATION

PASSWORD

The Forces of Texkentuck/Calamastan war I.C. RP WAR

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Texkentuck
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

The Forces of Texkentuck/Calamastan war I.C. RP WAR

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:33 pm

This is the thread of diplomacy and war for nations involved in theTexkentuck and Calamastan War. Any nation at any given time can join but first you must go to the sign up thread and put in the information for your nation. Also submit a map for the grid of warfare.....

Each nation has their territory with in a grid. First find your nations grid and using the grid make troop placement of defense. Then for the offensive choose the square you wish to drop troops into another nations grid. A c-130 can carry up to 90 combat troops. So in roll play if you want to drop lets say 1000 troops into an area. You must say 90- c-130's have accessed your nations air space and is droping troops into K-12. Also before doing such an execution look into the adversaries troop placement. notice if they have recorded 2 pilots to a jet in that square area. A jet squadron is typically 12 jets. That means that if an aircraft has two pilots it must be calculated from your overall force. The same is for vehicles and tanks. 1 tank up against 200 troops that 1 tank may win. In order to land vehicles you must choose a square to land and that square must not be in reach of any enemy force for that one day move. Moves will be made once a day. Today the war starts and it's quite simple and it's like rp and checkers. Find your map and set up your forces into defense and decide how many you would like to record for invasion into another nation. Keep in mind the more you have invading the less you have defending. Once all troops are roll played dead from combat. One side claims victory and may rp from that point on. Let the War Begin!!

The map below is the nation of The Peoples Republic of Calamastan with a total military of 10,653,136.
my country dorothea mackellar analysis belonging

Code for the leader Supreme leader Allan Michaelè to post where you wish to place all 10,653,136 troops. In deciding where you wish to put vehicles depending on the vehicle you wish please consider subtracting the man power to opperate that vehicle from number. Please consider that 1 vehicle can take on 200 ground troops as a win. In rp if their are 200 ground troops and their is a tie in a square depending on rp and getting another force to move in is crucial. An air strike can can kill 40 troops in an area and can only be called in one square a day.
Code: Select all
This is the code for Supreme Leader Allan Michael only to make troop placement in squares he desires. Their isn't a cap on the square. Not all squares have to have troops but keep in mind squares that are not defended can see the flying in of c-130s. Vehicles can travel 2 squares a day. troops one square a day. A square with a jet squadron can attack anywhere from the square that is 4 squares up and down. Jets can only attack fighters and must specify if they are bombers. One bomber can destroy 40 tanks 1 bomber can destroy 130 ground troops. 1 chopper is= to 2 tanks. Choose defense wisely.
 How many troops? How many Armored vehicles- Subtract number from 10,653,136 force. Troops may move from placed square in defense after 1 day. Also if your nation has a wall please state which squares your wall is in. A wall square can kill 20 troops automatically. A nation may have up to 32 wall squares.  That means that square is extra protected and 20 troops of opposition die automatically in that square do to defense.
HERE SIMPLY PUT TROOP PLACEMENT IN WHICH SQUARES FOR DAY ONE AND NOT ALL SQUARES NEED TROOPS:
What squares have wall placements: Post 32 squares that will automatically kill 200 troops:

How many troops are you sending to an allies nation or to do an invasion also include number of ships with troop calculation on board from total military force:
The calculation when done their should be all forces used up.
To send troops to an ally report what square in your allies map you wish to have troops in what square.  Also post when your allies move from that square.  To keep track of troop movements use your own nations radar- I.E. Your brain and eyes and if you see that enemy troops reported to be in a square your in and they don't notice or hope to slip by then immediately start the rp with that nation.

This is for nations who wish to invade or embark in Calamastan...
Nation Name:
How many troops total in this attack or docking of allied troops:
How many ships:
Please record which square you would like to place troops. If you send troops to a square please consider if your attacking how many troops can attack your troops. Is there an airbase near by with squadrons after looking at their troop placement. To avoid getting attack find a square in which it will be hard for the adversary to rp an attack immediately. Remember troops can move one square a day. Vehicles 2. Aircraft can travel 4 squares from anywhere of it's destination point. Also keep in mind an airstrike can be made by the opposition once a day anywhere in a square. One airstrike kills 100 troops in a square..... Also notice if a nation has a wall.

DAY 1 PLACEMENTS:

For purposes of Invading or sending troops to an ally report which square you are sending the military in c-130s. For Ships 1 carrier holds 30 aircraft. Ships are treated as tanks. For submarines. Once a day you can report a submarine in a square or have a submarine come up at any given time for oceanic warfare. A submarine must have the calculation of 30 troops. A carrior must have a calculation of 1000. A ship must have a calculation of 10 from your troop force subtracted.  Ships can move 3 squares a day. A ship entering a territory of another nation may only choose move of action in Squares A-32 and Squares in any given letter of square 32.

Also avoid squares that have defense of a wall. That will automatically kill 32 ground troops. Vehicles are immune.

The nation below is The Crowned Republic of Kings Isle lead by Anna Hanvoson with a total military of 113,199,542.
india map image full size
This is the code for Anna Hanvoson only to make troop placement in squares she desires. Their isn't a cap on the square. Not all squares have to have troops but keep in mind squares that are not defended can see the flying in of c-130s. Vehicles can travel 2 squares a day. troops one square a day. A square with a jet squadron can attack anywhere from the square that is 4 squares up and down. Jets can only attack fighters and must specify if they are bombers. One bomber can destroy 40 tanks 1 bomber can destroy 130 ground troops. 1 chopper is= to 2 tanks. Choose defense wisely.
 How many troops? How many Armored vehicles- Subtract number from 10,653,136 force. Troops may move from placed square in defense after 1 day. Also if your nation has a wall please state which squares your wall is in. A wall square can kill 20 troops automatically. A nation may have up to 32 wall squares.  That means that square is extra protected and 20 troops of opposition die automatically in that square do to defense.
DAY 1 PLACEMENTS:
What squares have wall placements: Post 32 squares that will automatically kill 200 troops:

How many troops are you sending to an allies nation or to do an invasion also include number of ships with troop calculation on board from total military force:
To send troops to an ally report what square in your allies map you wish to have troops in what square.  Also post when your allies move from that square.  To keep track of troop movements use your own nations radar- I.E. Your brain and eyes and if you see that enemy troops reported to be in a square your in and they don't notice or hope to slip by then immediately start the rp with that nation.

The code below is for nations to record an invasion of a square in King Island or to send allied troop movement into a square of this nation
Nation Name:
How many ships:
Please record which square you would like to place troops. If you send troops to a square please consider if your attacking how many troops can attack your troops. Is there an airbase near by with squadrons after looking at their troop placement. To avoid getting attack find a square in which it will be hard for the adversary to rp an attack immediately. Remember troops can move one square a day. Vehicles 2. Aircraft can travel 4 squares from anywhere of it's destination point. Also keep in mind an airstrike can be made by the opposition once a day anywhere in a square. One airstrike kills 100 troops in a square..... Also notice if a nation has a wall.

DAY 1 PLACEMENTS:

For purposes of Invading or sending troops to an ally report which square you are sending the military in c-130s. For Ships 1 carrier holds 30 aircraft. Ships are treated as tanks. For submarines. Once a day you can report a submarine in a square or have a submarine come up at any given time for oceanic warfare. A submarine must have the calculation of 30 troops. A carrior must have a calculation of 1000. A ship must have a calculation of 10 from your troop force subtracted.  Ships can move 3 squares a day. A ship entering a territory of another nation may only choose move of action in Squares A-32 and Squares in any given letter of square 32.

Also avoid squares that have defense of a wall. That will automatically kill 32 ground troops. Vehicles are immune.

The nation below is Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-Union Conservative Capitalist Republic with a total military of 84,937,071.
This is the code for Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf only to make troop placement in squares she desires. Their isn't a cap on the square. Not all squares have to have troops but keep in mind squares that are not defended can see the flying in of c-130s. Vehicles can travel 2 squares a day. troops one square a day. A square with a jet squadron can attack anywhere from the square that is 4 squares up and down. Jets can only attack fighters and must specify if they are bombers. One bomber can destroy 40 tanks 1 bomber can destroy 130 ground troops. 1 chopper is= to 2 tanks. Choose defense wisely.
DAY 1 PLACEMENTS:

The code below is for nations to record an invasion of a square in Texkentuck-UCCR or to send allied troop movement into a square of this nation
Nation Name:
How many ships:

DAY 1 PLACEMENTS:

The Map below is The Republic of Gholistan lead by Pres. John Meno. Gholistan has a military force of 24,684,351
image uploader
This is the code for John Meno only to make troop placement in squares he desires. Their isn't a cap on the square. Not all squares have to have troops but keep in mind squares that are not defended can see the flying in of c-130s. Vehicles can travel 2 squares a day. troops one square a day. A square with a jet squadron can attack anywhere from the square that is 4 squares up and down. Jets can only attack fighters and must specify if they are bombers. One bomber can destroy 40 tanks 1 bomber can destroy 130 ground troops. 1 chopper is= to 2 tanks. Choose defense wisely.

DAY 1 PLACEMENTS:

The code below is for nations to record an invasion of a square in Gholistan-UCCR or to send allied troop movement into a square of this nation
Nation Name:
How many ships:

DAY 1 PLACEMENTS:

Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:46 pm

OOC: Good luck invading me. I am surrounded by Other states so If you want to invade me you will have to invade the entire GCE.
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Calamastan wrote:OOC: Good luck invading me. I am surrounded by Other states so If you want to invade me you will have to invade the entire GCE.

Good luck invading me. I would work on my strategy more than trash talk....

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:59 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Calamastan wrote:OOC: Good luck invading me. I am surrounded by Other states so If you want to invade me you will have to invade the entire GCE.

Come on I have more allies than you and combined we heavily outnumber you

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:05 pm

OOC: I can't wait to get my new colony

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Nepleslia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Nepleslia » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:35 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:

OOC: Puppets don’t count. :V

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:05 pm

Nepleslia wrote:
Calamastan wrote:Come on I have more allies than you and combined we heavily outnumber you

OOC: Puppets don’t count. :V

OOC: Your Not The OP so you don't get to decide

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Ellinika Nisia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ellinika Nisia » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:30 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:

You're banned from multiple threads for godmodding and is heavily disliked ICly by the International community. Stop using your puppets for power.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:32 pm

Ellinika Nisia wrote:
Calamastan wrote:Come on I have more allies than you and combined we heavily outnumber you

You're banned from multiple threads for godmodding and is heavily disliked ICly by the International community. Stop using your puppets for power.

I'm not going to use my puppets. Bennystania isn't my Puppet. They are my ally

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:34 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Ellinika Nisia wrote:You're banned from multiple threads for godmodding and is heavily disliked ICly by the International community. Stop using your puppets for power.

I'm not going to use my puppets. Bennystania isn't my Puppet. They are my ally

All I simply did was combine mine and Bennystania's forces,

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:01 pm

This is the code for Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf only to make troop placement in squares she desires. Their isn't a cap on the square. Not all squares have to have troops but keep in mind squares that are not defended can see the flying in of c-130s. Vehicles can travel 2 squares a day. troops one square a day. A square with a jet squadron can attack anywhere from the square that is 4 squares up and down. Jets can only attack fighters and must specify if they are bombers. One bomber can destroy 40 tanks 1 bomber can destroy 130 ground troops. 1 chopper is= to 2 tanks. Choose defense wisely.
How many troops? How many Armored vehicles- Subtract number from 10,653,136 force. Troops may move from placed square in defense after 1 day. Also if your nation has a wall please state which squares your wall is in. A wall square can kill 20 troops automatically. A nation may have up to 32 wall squares. That means that square is extra protected and 20 troops of opposition die automatically in that square do to defense.
DAY 1 PLACEMENTS:

OUR TROOP PLACEMENT IN SQUARES IN TEXKENTUCK FOR DEFENSE:
In square G11 has 1,000,000 tanks with 2 troops to our new tanks with a ground force of 1,000,000 troops. This leaves a total of 7,653 136 of a force.

In H11 is Texkentuck Air Base with 200,000 Ninja Star advanced jets. This leaves us with a force of 7,453,136 " Remember jets in squares patrol 7 squares out from square of defense"

In M26 is an aircraft carrier of 1000 sailers and 64 Ninja Star Jets. "Remember to caluclate two pilots to a jet if a two seater and aircraft carriers count as a force of 1000 sailers. This leaves a force of 7,452,008.

In E14 are 1,000,008 texkentuck troops with 20 armored tanks. This leaves a force of 6,451,960

In G4 we have a battleship fleet of 490 ships with 1,323,000 sailers. This brings our force to 5,128,960

IN D31 We have 100 battleships with a crew of 200 sailers which brings our force to 5,128,960

What squares have wall placements: Post 32 squares that will automatically kill 200 troops:L2-24 and G10 H10 G12 H12 F10 F11 AND D31

How many troops are you sending to an allies nation or to do an invasion also include number of ships with troop calculation on board from total military force: we are sending a force 5,128,760 to Gholistan to invade a nation together.
To send troops to an ally report what square in your allies map you wish to have troops in what square. Also post when your allies move from that square. To keep track of troop movements use your own nations radar- I.E. Your brain and eyes and if you see that enemy troops reported to be in a square your in and they don't notice or hope to slip by then immediately start the rp with that nation.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:07 pm

The Calamastani Military decide to bomb Dominion Square. This is because we are being attacked by filthy Conservatives

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:58 pm

Calamastan wrote:The Calamastani Military decide to bomb Dominion Square. This is because we are being attacked by filthy Conservatives

OOC: you have to make troop movements dude. If it’s that easy we could just sent a nuke. Lol ;) We will be entering your squares soon to show you how it’s done. Lol. Read the rules and do the calculations. Read the rules and play the game…
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Calamastan wrote:The Calamastani Military decide to bomb Dominion Square. This is because we are being attacked by filthy Conservatives

OOC: you have to make troop movements dude. If it’s that easy we could just sent a nuke. Lol ;)

OOC: You know what. This is too f*cking complicated. Im not going to do this if it is this complicated

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:03 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Texkentuck wrote: OOC: you have to make troop movements dude. If it’s that easy we could just sent a nuke. Lol ;)

OOC: You know what. This is too f*cking complicated. Im not going to do this if it is this complicated

It’s literally copy and paste and basic math. War is Hell! Also you only make so many moves a day and when we meet in the squares we roll play based on facts.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Calamastan wrote:OOC: You know what. This is too f*cking complicated. Im not going to do this if it is this complicated

It’s literally copy and paste and basic math. War is Hell!

OOC: this isn't a f*cking maths class though. If we don't just do a normal RP then I will quit

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Texkentuck wrote: It’s literally copy and paste and basic math. War is Hell!

OOC: this isn't a f*cking maths class though. If we don't just do a normal RP then I will quit

Ok then you lost the war! Making the war play was complicated. All you have to do is use your noggin and post a move and work with your overly more powerful ally. It’s literally a tic tax toe war play using ns calculation.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:09 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Calamastan wrote:OOC: this isn't a f*cking maths class though. If we don't just do a normal RP then I will quit

Ok then you lost the war! Making the war play was complicated. All you have to do is use your noggin and post a move and work with your overly more powerful ally

I didn't lose the war. That is godmodding. Can we just do a Normal Role play?

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:13 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Texkentuck wrote: Ok then you lost the war! Making the war play was complicated. All you have to do is use your noggin and post a move and work with your overly more powerful ally

I didn't lose the war. That is godmodding. Can we just do a Normal Role play?
no it’s not god modding. Showing up out of no where and bombing is godmodding. You didn’t even copy and paste or anything. You didn’t post how many troops you have total. Also I have no idea where you placed troops because you didn’t even bother with the grid of diplomacy. The grid is their in place so that even a weaker power has a chance by time and date. Also how many bombers did you send to dominion square! Their is a fighter squadron that can take down a number.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:16 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Calamastan wrote:I didn't lose the war. That is godmodding. Can we just do a Normal Role play?
no it’s not god modding. Showing up out of no where and bombing is godmodding. You didn’t even copy and paste or anything. You didn’t post how many troops you have total. Also I have no idea where you placed troops because you didn’t even bother with the grid of diplomacy. The grid is their in place so that even a weaker power has a chance by time and date.

I don't Have A F*cking clue what you are talking about. I just wanted to do a Normal RP

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:19 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Texkentuck wrote: no it’s not god modding. Showing up out of no where and bombing is godmodding. You didn’t even copy and paste or anything. You didn’t post how many troops you have total. Also I have no idea where you placed troops because you didn’t even bother with the grid of diplomacy. The grid is their in place so that even a weaker power has a chance by time and date.

I don't Have A F*cking clue what you are talking about. I just wanted to do a Normal RP

Ok how many bombers are you sending to bomb Dominion Square?

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:20 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Calamastan wrote:I don't Have A F*cking clue what you are talking about. I just wanted to do a Normal RP

Ok how many bombers are you sending to bomb Dominion Square?

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:20 pm

I can't wait to get a new colony

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:24 pm

Also go ahead try to invade me. I will use your soldiers as Target Practice

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:49 pm

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=511271

This explains step by step if you have questions please ask. Enjoy the war....
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents