NATION

PASSWORD

Texkentuck and Calamastan War O.C. Sign Up

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Texkentuck
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Texkentuck and Calamastan War O.C. Sign Up

Postby Texkentuck » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:47 pm

The Texkentuck VS Calamastan War

SIGN UP HERE THEN JOIN THE WAR- YOU MAY JOIN THE WAR AT ANY TIME OR RETREAT IT'S LIKE REAL WAR ACCEPT WE AGREED TO NO NUKES. JOIN IN THIS THREAD AND ONCE YOUR MAP IS CREATED IN THE LINK BELOW YOUR INVOLVED IN THIS WAR! WAR! WAR WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=511252

Story: In the month of October the nation of Texkentuck has a Military Parade of Sovereignty and President Bram W. Schirkophf was sent a statement of rhetoric of condemning in opposition by Supreme leader Allan Michaelè of The Peoples Republic of Calamastan. The Texkentuck Government and President Bram W. Schirkophf were not pleased. Texkentuck Federation Security Agents that day had an emergency meeting with the President of Texkentuck noting that Supreme leader Allan Michaelè has condemned another regimes ceremony of their borders, language, and culture in the same fashion to the nation of the Maures for Allegiance to Princess Samiya I Aguilan. A princess of a great nation. This lead to the first war declared by The Military State of the Galapagos. Texkentuck at the end of their war took over an airport in failure of word the war was over and captured 100 civilians and 20 off duty military personal of Calamastan. Most civilians at the airport were in cross fire. Now 100 citizens are in reeducation classes in prisons across Texkentuck and will be released. 20 off duty military personal of Calamastan were intereigated for how devoted they were to their nation. The select few who were devoted are in the Snowland Military Prison to the north undergoing enhanced interrogation and will not be released until one side backs down or until the war is over. The first war was started when Calamastan threatened to execute innocent civilans of the Princess in his nation. Texkentuck Feels that the war didn't solve the problem Texkentuck is calling for more of a wide scale war of Texkentuck VS Calamastan.
Texkentuck and The UCCR VS the oppresive communistic regime.....Any nation who would like to join the war sign up.

Rules: In roll playing this thread their will be nukes used. How does your nation use nukes. First you must see in your policy area of your nation what your nation has and that may be applied. Image[/url] Second, Using the nation states calculator it tells how strong your economy and military is. You must also keep in mind if all forces are deployed it keeps your citizens unprotected. Each nation that rp's should take that into consideration......No nation is not vulnerable.....
Use Calculator to prove that something is possible in rp. or not. Thankful nationstates has a calculator to make good rp....Nations can form teams and alliances. Other Nations can join into the war once the war starts. But post must be in Sign up for one day before entering the war in I.C. RP thread when created.....I hope this rp.... Is fun for all....Use your imagination. David defeated Goliath. Their is always hope......Game On!
http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Leader Name:
Using nation States Calculator how big is your military:
Does your nation have nukes? "A nation has nukes if in diplomacy it says you have a nuclear weapon program.
Nations Population:
Nations Priority:
If a nations priority is defense this will make it in which that nation has a strong border in which it takes 3,000 troops to invade that nation.  Calaberation with another military in rp. can have a smaller force access with another smaller force.
A nation population may be added into defense but are more weak going up against professional military.
For every 30 troops up against a population of 1000 the civilians are no match.

In rp you may say how many troops are defending or invading. In calculation with how many vehicles you have you must rp that for a vehicle to be driven it subtracts from the number of boots on the ground.  In rp no nation is safe and all nations can undercome invasion......RP troop placement wisely.....

Which side will you fight for in support check box:
Texkentuck-UCCR- In opposition of communist  around the world and nations who don't accept Saimya I Aguilan as a peaceful ally []
Calamastan- Communist Regime in Opposition of the filthy oppressive regime of Princes Samiya I Aguilan and conservative pigs []

A nation with a space program and nukes has the capablity to use space type missiles or electrical shut down over a vast area described. Weapons must not be used more that 3 times in RP

Information about past conflict and who is who:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=510982
Who is the princess:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=509760
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:05 pm

Nation Name: Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation- Union Conservative Capitalist Republic
Leader Name: Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf
Using nation States Calculator how big is your military:79,867,625
Does your nation have nukes? "A nation has nukes if in diplomacy it says you have a nuclear weapon program: Yes
Nations Population:1,364,000,000
Nations Priority: Defense
If a nations priority is defense this will make it in which that nation has a strong border in which it takes 3,000 troops to invade that nation. Calaberation with another military in rp. can have a smaller force access with another smaller force.
A nation population may be added into defense but are more weak going up against professional military.

In rp you may say how many troops are defending or invading. In calculation with how many vehicles you have you must rp that for a vehicle/ships to be driven it subtracts from the number of boots on the ground. In rp no nation is safe and all nations can undercome invasion......RP troop placement wisely.....

Accros the nation Texkentuck we have a missile train that travels. Our Southern border has advance weapon systems and a wall. In the north West it's cold climate and lots of mountains. We have a chemical weapons facility but do not intend to use. We have most silos near our capital. In RP. We will calculate how the number of jets used and manned during a scenario that's within reason of the nation states calculator....Some nations are more strong and weak than others....Also this war is also rollplaying diplomacy which is always on the table.

Texkentuck-UCCR- In opposition of communist around the world and nations who don't accept Saimya I Aguilan as a peaceful ally [x]
Calamastan-Communist Regime in Opposition of the filthy oppressive regime of Princes Samiya I Aguilan and conservative pigs [] []

A nation with a space program and nukes has the capablity to use space type missiles or electrical shut down over a vast area described. Weapons must not be used more that 3 times in RP
Last edited by Texkentuck on Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:49 am

I will only do it if no nuclear bombs are used
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:11 am

And I also don't use NS stats

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:12 am

And also 100 People from Texkentuck who were soldiers were sentenced to death.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:14 am

Also I have my entire region called the GCE backing me up

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:54 am

OOC: do you know that If you don't return my citizens from re-education that I will execute the soldiers and officers we caught from when you last invaded?

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Calamastan wrote:I will only do it if no nuclear bombs are used

Sounds good we agree to no nukes. Actually our nation wouldn't waste nukes on your nation. Too Expensive...Deal.

Every GCE Nation would have to sign up in this thread. In the RP your nation can't just say such and such nation sends troops. They will specifically have to be in the rp...Have them join here....

The troops left behind while waiting didn't die in vein. If they aren't returned we will not release your troops in our prisons and the citizens in re-education camp. They have been released. If they haven't returned to your nation- Go Figure...
Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf
Texkentuck
UCCR
Last edited by Texkentuck on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:16 pm

Calamastan wrote:And I also don't use NS stats

NS stats have got to be used..... Their is no realism just goofy unrealism....We agreed to no nukes....Also you will have 10 nations on your side if they sign up and you can combine their forces if you get them to sign up using the N.S. calculator. Just messaged the nation Gholistan. They plan to join if your alliance joins........ If your nation doesn't agree we will consider this a win..... It's your opportunity to "condemn Texkentuck "...... If our nation loses we will lose gracefully. Our news reports will rp that tragic events.....

P.S. Alternative 2-

Post an image of the outline map of your nation and let me know how many miles in diameter is your nation. No limit....Our nation is just a bit bigger than russia so feel free to make your nations land just as big. But using the N.S. Calculator place your troops wisely and you can have your alliance move troops to your nation as a joint force. Also they can move troops to invade my nation with your troops. Ships/troops once landed can only move so many squares a day. When both our militaries i.e.brigades meet in a square or 10 troops we can rp a fair fight. A c-130 can rp dropping troops into a part of a nation in a square. and I will create a grid with rules on movement. Also The N.S. Calculator will be in use but atleast you will have a better chance to win by movement. Using the grid and rping your military. Also we will post our nation with the same grid for movement. We post Battleship in A1 and we post battle ship in Z1. When we both meet in a square we rp the troops that meet all in that square.....Do you want to try that? Each Square will symbolize 40,000 miles. Do you want me to create that....It will be like battleship but you can tell by the written down grids where troops and ships are. you may need a piece of paper to keep track of the movements made in the rp. If we both land in a square and don't notice. RP the radar didn't pick it up. Do you want to try that. I'm currently working on it....This could revolutionize rp. Whomever loses or wins we created one hell of a rp dude......Just and Idea? Want to do that and make this a fun rp.

I'll post the new RP rules and grid mapping in the bottom here. Please send me a picture that you created of your nation and add where airports are and cities. I'll do the same. It will be more of an intense rp. I will post a map below with rules and if you like it we can rp? I'm try to make this more fun than just stats and rp....:)

Please give me time to post my map and rules. So you can get a feel. If you like the idea just tell me how many miles in diameter is your nation and I'll make the lines fair. I want to add more lines so that your military will have a better chance. It will be in grids like the game battleship but you will be able to record your movement. RP of troops fighting each other may only happen when we meet in the same square. This will make it in which you have time to form alliances or outsmart me the opponent in troop movement. Also the war won't happen all at once.....
Last edited by Texkentuck on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:52 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:08 pm

This grid stinks but it's just an example....

I've been working on this. SO

I will take a map of Texkentuck and it's island and set it up on a grid. I will do the same for your nation.

War moves for 10/17/21

In the new rp. You will put in your nation states stats. Then you place your military on the grid of your nation in which grid your positioning troops.

Nation Name: Example
Military size:40,000
E-10 placing 1000 troops and of that 1000 troops are 10 vehicles which means their are 30 troops in vehicles and 970 ground troops. Let say that the opposition roll plays flying in 2000 troops. with 10 vehicles well it's obvious to rp play the guy with more power should possibly when but that's when rp in that scenario takes place. Each day troops may be moved or stay in place.... Using realism and imagination the weaker guy may win, but more and likely it's the guy with more troops. But if he only sends in 2000 and no vehicles the rp can go any way because one side has vehicles. Make it in which vehicles can travel 3 squares a day. Jets/bombers can travel 15 squares as long as they refuel some how in rp. I'm working on this rp. Please give me time to finish making the rules. If you have an idea of what to add let me know. Thx....Submit an outline of your map and I'll create the grid. I'll explain better once complete. Are you interested in doing such a rp?

I'm working on it and this is my idea laid out. I'm working on it and once I actually create the real map and the Code for copying and pasting movements for each day it will be easy and rp will be fun! So no one can just put an unrealistic amount of troops we will use the NS Calculator. I have a big military but I'm not going to send my whole military into the navy or into invasion. Through imagination and moving troops wisely each day by reporting what squares your moving to or in will make it more realistic. I'm working on rules such as how to rp air defense......Give me time and I'll explain better once done. I think you may prefer this rp better....Give me one week. I'm on to something fun for rp that's still rp but a little bit of substance........
Last edited by Texkentuck on Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:10 am

Texkentuck wrote:
Calamastan wrote:And I also don't use NS stats

NS stats have got to be used..... Their is no realism just goofy unrealism....We agreed to no nukes....Also you will have 10 nations on your side if they sign up and you can combine their forces if you get them to sign up using the N.S. calculator. Just messaged the nation Gholistan. They plan to join if your alliance joins........ If your nation doesn't agree we will consider this a win..... It's your opportunity to "condemn Texkentuck "...... If our nation loses we will lose gracefully. Our news reports will rp that tragic events.....

P.S. Alternative 2-

Post an image of the outline map of your nation and let me know how many miles in diameter is your nation. No limit....Our nation is just a bit bigger than russia so feel free to make your nations land just as big. But using the N.S. Calculator place your troops wisely and you can have your alliance move troops to your nation as a joint force. Also they can move troops to invade my nation with your troops. Ships/troops once landed can only move so many squares a day. When both our militaries i.e.brigades meet in a square or 10 troops we can rp a fair fight. A c-130 can rp dropping troops into a part of a nation in a square. and I will create a grid with rules on movement. Also The N.S. Calculator will be in use but atleast you will have a better chance to win by movement. Using the grid and rping your military. Also we will post our nation with the same grid for movement. We post Battleship in A1 and we post battle ship in Z1. When we both meet in a square we rp the troops that meet all in that square.....Do you want to try that? Each Square will symbolize 40,000 miles. Do you want me to create that....It will be like battleship but you can tell by the written down grids where troops and ships are. you may need a piece of paper to keep track of the movements made in the rp. If we both land in a square and don't notice. RP the radar didn't pick it up. Do you want to try that. I'm currently working on it....This could revolutionize rp. Whomever loses or wins we created one hell of a rp dude......Just and Idea? Want to do that and make this a fun rp.

I'll post the new RP rules and grid mapping in the bottom here. Please send me a picture that you created of your nation and add where airports are and cities. I'll do the same. It will be more of an intense rp. I will post a map below with rules and if you like it we can rp? I'm try to make this more fun than just stats and rp....:)

Please give me time to post my map and rules. So you can get a feel. If you like the idea just tell me how many miles in diameter is your nation and I'll make the lines fair. I want to add more lines so that your military will have a better chance. It will be in grids like the game battleship but you will be able to record your movement. RP of troops fighting each other may only happen when we meet in the same square. This will make it in which you have time to form alliances or outsmart me the opponent in troop movement. Also the war won't happen all at once.....

I am Not going to use NS stats.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Gohlistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Gohlistan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:46 am

Nation Name: Gohlistan
Leader Name: John Meno
Using NationStates Calculator how big is your military?: 24,684,351 (I edited my previous post I forgot to use the calculator and apparently my military is much bigger than I thought).
Does your nation have nukes?: Yes, however Gohlistan has a no-first strike policy, so we will not use nuclear weapons unless one is used against us first.
Nations Population: 326 million
Nations Priority: Defense

Texkentuck-UCCR- In opposition of communists around the world and nations who don't accept Saimya I Aguilan as a peaceful ally [X]
Last edited by Gohlistan on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:35 am

Since you really wanted to use NS stats....

Nation Name: The King Isle
Leader Name: Anna Hanvoson
Does your nation have nukes? "A nation has nukes if in diplomacy it says you have a nuclear weapon program.
Nations Population: 2,429,000,000
Nations Priority: Defence
If a nations priority is defense this will make it in which that nation has a strong border in which it takes 3,000 troops to invade that nation. Calaberation with another military in rp. can have a smaller force access with another smaller force.

In rp you may say how many troops are defending or invading. In calculation with how many vehicles you have you must rp that for a vehicle to be driven it subtracts from the number of boots on the ground. In rp no nation is safe and all nations can undercome invasion......RP troop placement wisely.....

Texkentuck-UCCR- In opposition of communist around the world and nations who don't accept Saimya I Aguilan as a peaceful ally []
Calamastan- Communist Regime in Opposition of the filthy oppressive regime of Princes Samiya I Aguilan and conservative pigs [x]

IC NAME: Tartania

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:36 am

You f*cked up Texkentuck . You wanted to use NS stats, now you are going to pay the price

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:13 am

The King Isle wrote:You f*cked up Texkentuck . You wanted to use NS stats, now you are going to pay the price

I.C.

Your nations arrogance and emotions will be your down fall in conquest.....

Pres. Schirkophf
UCCR

ooc-
We are creating the map with a rules of troop movement etc. No nukes, We will be posting how we will make troop movement fairly...

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:34 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=511252

I'm working on the rp section. It's not done but this is the idea. I'm working on the other maps for our nations. Remember no nukes....

Legio Doloris
Secretary

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Legio Doloris » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:02 pm

By order of High General 000000000001, we will commit 250,000,000 mercenary soldiers towards the utter conquest of Calamastan. Their men will be taken as slaves to tend our fields and factories; their women will be taken as wives for our warriors. The plunder of their nation will fill our coffers. May Calamastan rue the day it tread into international politics. All mercenaries will fully cooperate with the Texkentuck armed forces, and if so desired, will operate directly under their command. All that Legio Doloris asks in return is that Texkentuck not interfere with any asset reclamation activities.

Nation Name: The Military Junta of Legio Doloris
Leader Name: High General 000000000001
Using nation States Calculator how big is your military: 645,271,934 military and reserves
Does your nation have nukes? Yes
Nations Population: 7.263 billion
Nations Priority: Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare

In rp you may say how many troops are defending or invading. In calculation with how many vehicles you have you must rp that for a vehicle to be driven it subtracts from the number of boots on the ground. In rp no nation is safe and all nations can undercome invasion......RP troop placement wisely.....

Texkentuck-UCCR- In opposition of communist around the world and nations who don't accept Saimya I Aguilan as a peaceful ally [x]
Calamastan- Communist Regime in Opposition of the filthy oppressive regime of Princes Samiya I Aguilan and conservative pigs []

Last edited by Legio Doloris on Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:05 pm

Legio Doloris wrote:By order of High General 000000000001, we will commit 250,000,000 mercenary soldiers towards the utter conquest of Calamastan. Their men will be taken as slaves to tend our fields and factories; their women will be taken as wives for our warriors. The plunder of their nation will fill our coffers. May Calamanstan rue the day it tread into international politics.

Using nation States Calculator how big is your military: 645,271,934 military and reserves

Nice, we will probably just have your Soliders that we will catch and use them as target practice
Last edited by Calamastan on Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:58 pm

not gonna lie but im betting 1,000 MPi-AK-74Ns, 15 T-72s 10 m48s, and 5 PanzerTrolleys that Texkentuck is gonna win

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:49 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=511271
The thread for the WAR

The rp easily explained and more simple. Calculate and copy and paste. Once everyone has their defensive will do a copy and paste for recording invasions. It's strategy and force and makes it in which no one is godmodding and we all have the same capabilities. Just diffirent force in number do to our nations power. Your ally has more troops than me but the way this is drawn up is based also on strategy.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:52 pm

Legio Doloris wrote:By order of High General 000000000001, we will commit 250,000,000 mercenary soldiers towards the utter conquest of Calamastan. Their men will be taken as slaves to tend our fields and factories; their women will be taken as wives for our warriors. The plunder of their nation will fill our coffers. May Calamastan rue the day it tread into international politics. All mercenaries will fully cooperate with the Texkentuck armed forces, and if so desired, will operate directly under their command. All that Legio Doloris asks in return is that Texkentuck not interfere with any asset reclamation activities.

Your nation doesn't have a map so please choose to use texkentucks map or gholistan. We will let Calamastan do the same. But if you have a map you would like to use please send it. In the actual map you may put troops anywhere in my waters or nation....

The war is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=511271&p=39071209#p39071209

It's like battleship but you see where enemies are and you calculate troop number into the factor and decide how many troops you will use for invasion. Once everyone has troop placement for defensive then I'll post a code for attacking nations that we can all use. Welcome to the war.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bennystania
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Bennystania supports Calamstan

Postby Bennystania » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:55 am

Nation Name: Bennystania
Leader Name: Aleksi Ožbej
Nations Population: 1,604,000,000
Nations Priority: defense

I am in support of my close ally Calamstan
Last edited by Bennystania on Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:57 am

The King Isle withdraws

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents