NATION

PASSWORD

Calmastan Crisis MT/Open

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:09 am

Hantuonia wrote:Hantuonia declared war on Calmastan, as they are a close ally to Galapagos.

The military begun the deployment of 15-thousand troops into Calmastan, tanks would soon be sent as well.
P/92 Huntsman Attack Planes flew over Calmastan raining fire upon any enemy soldiers that could be spotted.

OOC: we arent at war with the Galapagos anymore
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Uordia
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Uordia » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:14 am

Hantuonia wrote:Hantuonia declared war on Calmastan, as they are a close ally to Galapagos.

The military begun the deployment of 15-thousand troops into Calmastan, tanks would soon be sent as well.
P/92 Huntsman Attack Planes flew over Calmastan raining fire upon any enemy soldiers that could be spotted.

After what had happened in Uordia, the government of Hantuonia threatens war on them if any more of this mass-murder (genocide) were to happen.

After hearing these threats of war, The Uordian Fascist Government ordered the executions of anyone of Hantounian desent even childern

Hantuonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hantuonia » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:15 am

(I kid you not, after Kakozia did the Genocide thing in our war. Calmastan began doing it so much as well!)
(OOC)
Last edited by Hantuonia on Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am not too active, I really on log on only to preserve this account.

Uordia
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Uordia » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 am

Hantuonia wrote:(I kid you not, after Kakozia did the Genocide thing in our war. EVERYONE IS DOING IT! WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THE GENOCIDE?!)

OOC: because idk

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:17 am

Hantuonia wrote:(I kid you not, after Kakozia did the Genocide thing in our war. Calmastan began doing it so much as well!)
(OOC)

OOC: but the difference is Calamastan didn't kill children
Last edited by Calamastan on Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Hantuonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hantuonia » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:19 am

Calamastan wrote:
Hantuonia wrote:(I kid you not, after Kakozia did the Genocide thing in our war. Calmastan began doing it so much as well!)
(OOC)

OOC: but the difference is we didn't kill children

Kakozia killed off thousands of people of all ages, it was an ethnic cleansing.
I am not too active, I really on log on only to preserve this account.

Kakozia
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kakozia » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:19 am

why is my name here

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:21 am

Kakozia wrote:why is my name here

Good question. Here’s a better one why are you still communist?
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:22 am

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:
Kakozia wrote:why is my name here

Good question. Here’s a better one why are you still communist?

Because I'm going to help Kakozia stay communist

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Kakozia
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kakozia » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:31 am

B O O M
KAKOZIA IS NOW DEMOCRATIC

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:31 am

Kakozia wrote:B O O M
KAKOZIA IS NOW DEMOCRATIC

Yippe
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:32 am

OOC: Since I never signed the peace treaty that means I'm still fighting Calamastan soo...

IC: Oceanian forces started their advance into Calamastan after taking the beach now that it's in their control reinforcements, supplies and armored vehicles are arriving to support the Oceanian forces also anti-air defense is being constructed in the form of SAMs and SPAA guns the troops will be given MANPADS in case they are no SPAAG are available. The troops will be reinforced with BMPs, BTRs, Shilkas, M67 Flame Tanks, M60s, and M48 tanks. as for Air support, the aircraft carriers have just launched their Hurricane interceptor to gain superiority over the skies.

the frontlines
Troops were riding on tanks or on other armored vehicles with their weapons aiming at every side ready to gun down anyone their mission was to take a town that was supposedly nearby so with no hesitation a convoy was made and was sent to go take it the troops knew they were waiting that the probability of an ambushed was high so everyone was on high alert.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:08 am

GreatOceania wrote:OOC: Since I never signed the peace treaty that means I'm still fighting Calamastan soo...

IC: Oceanian forces started their advance into Calamastan after taking the beach now that it's in their control reinforcements, supplies and armored vehicles are arriving to support the Oceanian forces also anti-air defense is being constructed in the form of SAMs and SPAA guns the troops will be given MANPADS in case they are no SPAAG are available. The troops will be reinforced with BMPs, BTRs, Shilkas, M67 Flame Tanks, M60s, and M48 tanks. as for Air support, the aircraft carriers have just launched their Hurricane interceptor to gain superiority over the skies.

the frontlines
Troops were riding on tanks or on other armored vehicles with their weapons aiming at every side ready to gun down anyone their mission was to take a town that was supposedly nearby so with no hesitation a convoy was made and was sent to go take it the troops knew they were waiting that the probability of an ambushed was high so everyone was on high alert.

OOC: godmodding, you can't just take a beach before I react
IC: Calamastan offers a peace treaty and if it isn't signed the remaining captured Oceanian soldiers and officers will be executed
Last edited by Calamastan on Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:15 am

OOC: since The Galapagos is occupied this will happen...
IC: Calamastan says that it will keep its occupation zone and has declared the Communist state of the Galapagos.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:28 am

Calamastan wrote:OOC: since The Galapagos is occupied this will happen...
IC: Calamastan says that it will keep its occupation zone and has declared the Communist state of the Galapagos.

I invaded those lands before I was occupied
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:57 am

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:
Calamastan wrote:OOC: since The Galapagos is occupied this will happen...

I invaded those lands before I was occupied

OOC: Well you can't just re-take control before I respond as that would be godmodding

(\__/)
(='.'=)

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:12 am

Calamastan wrote:
GreatOceania wrote:OOC: Since I never signed the peace treaty that means I'm still fighting Calamastan soo...

the frontlines

OOC: godmodding, you can't just take a beach before I react
IC: Calamastan offers a peace treaty and if it isn't signed the remaining captured Oceanian soldiers and officers will be executed

OOC: okay 1. Threatening me by executing Oceanian POWs if I don’t sign a peace treaty will only lead to more deaths on your side 2. I rightfully took the beach through the means of attrition because you thought it will be smart to send bunch of charging soldiers and militants at an army that had tanks, flamethrowers and machine guns with no armored to support your troops and 3. If we want to get on the subject of godmodding I could take a look at your posts

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:31 am

GreatOceania wrote:
Calamastan wrote:OOC: godmodding, you can't just take a beach before I react

OOC: okay 1. Threatening me by executing Oceanian POWs if I don’t sign a peace treaty will only lead to more deaths on your side 2. I rightfully took the beach through the means of attrition because you thought it will be smart to send bunch of charging soldiers and militants at an army that had tanks, flamethrowers and machine guns with no armored to support your troops and 3. If we want to get on the subject of godmodding I could take a look at your posts

IC: Calamastan is getting close to executing Oceanian Troops and officers. Sign the treaty and we will spare them and return them

(\__/)
(='.'=)

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 am

The Oceanian military sends a message to Calamastan that even if a single drop of blood from an Oceanian falls the military will make the blitzkrieg look like a joke and casualties will be high they also tell them that the Oceanian Airforce's Fortress Bombers will love to see action over the airspace of their nation testing out the new K-Canister bombs on their factories and military bases.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:35 am

GreatOceania wrote:The Oceanian military sends a message to Calamastan that even if a single drop of blood from an Oceanian falls the military will make the blitzkrieg look like a joke and casualties will be high they also tell them that the Oceanian Airforce's Fortress Bombers will love to see action over the airspace of their nation testing out the new K-Canister bombs on their factories and military bases.

The supreme leader Allan Michaelè says:
Ok we won't execute them. We will torture them and Then execute them.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:34 pm

Calamastan begins blitzing throughout Uordia and taking out key Uordian Government officials

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:49 pm

Calamastan wrote:Calamastan begins blitzing throughout Uordia and taking out key Uordian Government officials

Were out of your naiton but sign up. We ask every nation involved in this conflict to sign up for another all out war of wars and solve it once and for all.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=511152

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:42 pm

IC: The Federation of Serbian Soviet Union is sending 750,000 troops along with 150,000 tanks, 40,000 artilleries and 2,000 bombers to Calamastan to overthrow the government of Calamastan.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents