NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Ralkovian War [OOC | GD only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Technocratic Syndicalists
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

2nd Ralkovian War [OOC | GD only]

Postby The Technocratic Syndicalists » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Main map: Ralkovia post 1st Ralkovian War

Red = Ralkovian Regime
Blue = Ralkovian Federation
Purple = Ralkovian Empire

WIP
SDI AG
Arcaenian Military Factbook
Task Force Atlas
International Freedom Coalition

OOC: Call me Techno for Short
IC: The Kingdom of Arcaenia

Eitoan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 04, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Eitoan » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:59 am

Here's the canon for the original Ralkovian War, and subsequent partition:

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=457252

Proposals for the plot line are given below.

I. Initiation of Hostilities
A. Eitoan plans for reducing Regime capabilities: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=507342&p=39032925&sid=2208d4a765ce80b4b98a8def7ffb36a6#p39032925

B. Uptick in Regime activity against Federal Ralkovia, followed by Alliance response
{Discord}
Techno — Yesterday at 7:22 PM
Starting to brainstorm some ideas of how this could play out. My idea is that there's a huge DMZ between the ralkovian federation and regime and that the regime starts the war by carrying out a false flag attack on itself that it blames on the federation (ie how germany started ww2) and uses that as an excuse to invade the federation

Techno — Yesterday at 7:32 PM
Another scenario could be that the regime covertly sponsors some high profile terrorist attacks against the federation which upon discovery results in the federation and it's allies declaring war on the regime.
October 13, 2021

Eitoan — Today at 8:31 AM
I like scenario #2. Already positing an uptick in bombings and hijackings in the Federation as precursor to kicking off operations against the Regime. Will probably add links to existing canon in the 2nd Ralkovian War OOC thread.

Techno — Today at 9:29 AM
I was thinking the first post could be just a background post explaining the current post-war situation, the next post would be an account of the latest (regime sponsored) terrorist attack, the third post could be the investigation that leads to the implication of the regime, and then the next post the official declaration of war against the regime and the start of the war.

II. End Results

{Discord}
Eitoan — Today at 10:17 AM
Pinggg - check out the ralkovia-invasion-2 thread on discord. Let's work out how that would end. I'm thinking I get a partial success, some land advances for FedRalk, some Regime degradation of military industrial capability.

empire Raskov — Today at 10:51 AM
Neat. Actually might be interesting in you actually unlocking pandoras box. You end up degrading the regime, but in doing so Raskov gains control of large segments of the Regime as well.

Eitoan — Today at 4:54 PM
Sounds good. I'm thinking I make gains and degrade regime, other Regime field commanders bolt the Regime and set up their own feifdoms, a la Northern Mountain Alliance, leaving remaining Regime open to Raskov semi-restore later.
Last edited by Eitoan on Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:39 am

The Theocracy has 7.8 million currently in-country, with other RMU forces supplying another 3 million. Should it be required, RMU plans for a steady deployment of around 400-450 million exist and can be put into play. I say this because I don't know how much time I'd have to play, but if you needed them, they are there. As for goals, the establishment of a well-defended waterfront attached to the river and the destruction of the rump states would be our primary goals. If we can take, hold, and defend an area large enough to establish a series of closely-connected massive naval bases, the Allies can completely close the river to Ralkovian assets. Reducing or destroying the rump states is as important if not more so, as they threaten the Federation's south as well as hamper in small ways normative operations everywhere in the Federation. There will still be 3-4 more wars (The Theocracy considers this all the same war, however), in all likelihood.
Last edited by Holy Marsh on Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eitoan
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby Eitoan » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:00 am

Xuande-Xiphoi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 20, 2020

Postby Xuande-Xiphoi » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:01 am

Hey all

The little trio of nations from the Kenos region (Xuande-Xiphoi, Andrenade, and Zellatia) would be keen to have some level of involvement. The level definitely up for discussion, but likely a focus on providing international aid and evacuating any of our citizens stuck in the region.

Would y'all be happy for us to sign up? If there's a discord we can join that would be great.
The Republics & Kingdom of Xuande-Xiphoi

UNITY SERVES LIBERTY
NATIONAL FACTBOOK | ARMED SERVICES | DIPLOMATIC PROGRAMME | GEOGRAPHY

Formerly New Hayesalia | Active Since July 20, 2009

Eitoan
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby Eitoan » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:47 am

X-X:

Why not post the scope of your relief activities, and planned deployments here as a starting point?

Eitoan
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby Eitoan » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:31 am

Per Discord discussions with Ralkovia himself, here is the end state of the 2nd Ralkovian War

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... st-War.png

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents