NATION

PASSWORD

Second Massabi Civil War MT (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Massab
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Second Massabi Civil War MT (OOC)

Postby Massab » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:22 pm

Artre Werki has been ruling the country with an iron fist from 1974, with the support of communists and nationalists alike who aided him in the First Civil War to get rid of the Kingdom.
But during all these years Werki failed to implement a credible land reform, an alfabetization program, to increase living standards and he has militarized the whole society.

On the first days of september a new fiscal reform was implemented which cut back and in some cases it totally erased subsidies or tax cuts on fuel, raw food and medecines.
The people immediately took to the streets of the capital Basar and a faction of the Communist Party of Massab left the government which caused them to be persecuted through warrants, and a few were put in house arrest.

A few of them were able to escape to the Bakri mountains, 40 km from the capital city and through their connections to some army colonels and through online media they were able to get the support of an important part of conscripts and citizens from the capital city and surrounding agricultural areas.

They've taken defensive positions but were able to take control of mortars, grenades, rifles, a huge amount of ammunition and even a few MANPADS and military vehicles.

The government is already starting its incursion, will you take a stand?

Factions

Government of Massab

Around 120.000 soldiers
Mortars, MBTs, IFV/APCs, Artillery, MRLs, SPAAGs, A minor number of aircraft.

Ideology Nationalism, Personalism, Authocracy, Militarism, Mixed market economy
Supported by Werki loyalists, Nationalists, Communists (factions), Middle class, Upper class

Coordination of the Revolutionary Forces

Around 80.000 soldiers
Mortars, IFV/APCs, Artillery.

Ideology Communism, Liberal democracy, Social democracy, Socialist economy, Formation of interim government.
Supported by Communists (factions), Urban lower class, farmers.

Rules
- No Godmodding
- OP has last word
- Forces capped at 6.000 units, don't bring half of your equipment but state what you bring clearly.
- No magic, chemical, atomic, nuclear weapons.

Apply
Code: Select all
[b]Nation's name[/b]
[b]Side to support[/b] GOVT / CRF
[b]Military chief on the ground[/b]
[b]Reason for involvement (de iure)[/b]
[b]Reason for involvement (de facto)[/b]
[b]Units[/b]
[b]Equipment[/b]
[b]Will you bring any humanitarian aid?[/b]


MAP

User avatar
New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:26 pm

Tag
Yeah I don't know when I'm set in.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:


More information here.

GSA always will be missed

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4663
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:56 pm

Nation's name
Janpian Union of Revolutionary States
Side to support
CRF
Military chief on the ground
Revolutionary General Erov Jamovisch
Reason for involvement (de iure)
To stabilize the region and support the local populace
Reason for involvement (de facto)
To support the communists and to bring democracy. Maybe even applying a puppet-government in patterned to Janpia
Units
Janpian Revolutionary Expedition Force (JREF)
Equipment
1000 JP-1 Tanks
2500 AH-IFV
4 Kalinka-Class Cruisers
6 Kalingrad Class Destroyers
4 Union Class Destroyers
10 Munchen Class Submarines
200 H-98 Multirole Jets
Will you bring any humanitarian aid?
Maybe

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- No. I ain't no FT nation
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality, and improving past pain write-ups
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
Massab
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Massab » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:02 pm

Janpia wrote:Nation's name
Janpian Union of Revolutionary States
Side to support
CRF
Military chief on the ground
Revolutionary General Erov Jamovisch
Reason for involvement (de iure)
To stabilize the region and support the local populace
Reason for involvement (de facto)
To support the communists and to bring democracy. Maybe even applying a puppet-government in patterned to Janpia
Units
Janpian Revolutionary Expedition Force (JREF)
Equipment
1000 JP-1 Tanks
2500 AH-IFV
4 Kalinka-Class Cruisers
6 Kalingrad Class Destroyers
4 Union Class Destroyers
10 Munchen Class Submarines
200 H-98 Multirole Jets
Will you bring any humanitarian aid?
Maybe


Considering the 6K personnel cap, you wouldn't even be able to fill your vehicles with them? 200 Jets are too much, government troops have like 6. I'd rather not transform the lore as a fight between foreign titans in the Massaban mountains.

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4663
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:19 pm

Massab wrote:
Janpia wrote:Nation's name
Janpian Union of Revolutionary States
Side to support
CRF
Military chief on the ground
Revolutionary General Erov Jamovisch
Reason for involvement (de iure)
To stabilize the region and support the local populace
Reason for involvement (de facto)
To support the communists and to bring democracy. Maybe even applying a puppet-government in patterned to Janpia
Units
Janpian Revolutionary Expedition Force (JREF)
Equipment
1000 JP-1 Tanks
2500 AH-IFV
4 Kalinka-Class Cruisers
6 Kalingrad Class Destroyers
4 Union Class Destroyers
10 Munchen Class Submarines
200 H-98 Multirole Jets
Will you bring any humanitarian aid?
Maybe


Considering the 6K personnel cap, you wouldn't even be able to fill your vehicles with them? 200 Jets are too much, government troops have like 6. I'd rather not transform the lore as a fight between foreign titans in the Massaban mountains.


Oki will change


Nation's name
Janpian Union of Revolutionary States
Side to support
CRF
Military chief on the ground
Revolutionary General Erov Jamovisch
Reason for involvement (de iure)
To stabilize the region and support the local populace
Reason for involvement (de facto)
To support the communists and to bring democracy. Maybe even applying a puppet-government in patterned to Janpia
Units
Janpian Revolutionary Expedition Force (JREF)
Equipment
200 JP-1 Tanks
500 AH-IFV
2 Kalinka Class Cruisers
5 Kalingrad Class Destroyers
10 Munchen Class Submarines
30 H-98 Multirole Jets
Will you bring any humanitarian aid?
Maybe

Is that good?

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- No. I ain't no FT nation
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality, and improving past pain write-ups
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
Massab
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Massab » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:41 pm

Janpia is approved

User avatar
Gonswanza
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1818
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:42 am

Ironic that Japania wishes to bring democracy... By supporting communists. Anyways, tag for interest.
Last edited by Gonswanza on Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Praise our glorious president Laura Ortiz! Yea, I sell things. KTO Member!
Amistad Declaration signatory! Down with slavery!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Kasantia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 109
Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kasantia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:59 am

Nation's name
The socialist Kingdom of Kasantia
Side to support
CRF
Military chief on the ground
General Ioannis Daglis
Reason for involvement (de iure)
Stabilise the region and help the local population.
Reason for involvement (de facto)
Support of the communist side, possibly help forming a socialist state, free from the nationalists
Units
Kasantian International Revolutionary Volunteer Force:
3.000 Infantrymen
1.500 Cavalrymen (Light Cav, Lancers mostly)
36 Junkers Ju 87
400 Special Forces (Mountaineers)
Equipment
100 T-35 Tanks
Will you bring any humanitarian aid?
Yes.

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4663
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:00 am

Gonswanza wrote:Ironic that Japania wishes to bring democracy... By supporting communists. Anyways, tag for interest.


Ey theres democratic socialism too ya know

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- No. I ain't no FT nation
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality, and improving past pain write-ups
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
Gonswanza
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1818
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:05 am

Janpia wrote:
Gonswanza wrote:Ironic that Japania wishes to bring democracy... By supporting communists. Anyways, tag for interest.


Ey theres democratic socialism too ya know


As much as I'd like to discuss the fact that its a thinly veiled authoritarian dictatorship under strict socialist rule, this is not the time nor the place.
Praise our glorious president Laura Ortiz! Yea, I sell things. KTO Member!
Amistad Declaration signatory! Down with slavery!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1339
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:34 am

I would have taken part in this RP but we can't support either side. One is commies and the other is a totalitarian regime full of corrupt officials. Although, I wish all of you the best of luck. My nato ally is taking part in this RPJanpia. I wish him the best.
CNN: The United States Of America with approval from Congress now a member of ACI to combat the rise of fascists and communist insurgencies.

User avatar
Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 430
Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:43 am

Nation's name The People's republic of Calamastan
Side to support Government
Military chief on the ground Genral William Watts
Reason for involvement (de iure) To help a fellow one party state
Reason for involvement (de facto) same
Units 3
Equipment Modified Automatic Weapons, Medical equipment, Shields
Will you bring any humanitarian aid? no
Last edited by Calamastan on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister
 
Posts: 2221
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:48 am

Nation's nameThe Military State of the Galapagos
Side to support GOVT
Military chief on the ground Adoulphi Jaingr
Reason for involvement (de iure)To stabilize the region
Reason for involvement (de facto) To form stronger bonds and promote capitalism and democracy in the region
Units5,000
Equipment
5,000 New Oversight-1’s
800 Galapagos Turtle Tanks
3 Freedom Class Carriers
7 Roble Class Battleships
70 Falcon Fighters
30 Bear Bombers
Will you bring any humanitarian aid?400,000 dollars worth of capitalist aid
Member of the KTO

User avatar
New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:50 am

Tag for interest. I will apply after seeing if Calamastan gets in.
Yeah I don't know when I'm set in.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:


More information here.

GSA always will be missed

User avatar
Massab
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Massab » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:10 am

Kasantia and Galapagos (if it lowers the number of equipment) are approved, we need one more on the government side and i will start the IC.

Also what’s an Oversight-1?
Last edited by Massab on Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Gonswanza
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1818
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:10 am

Nation's name Armed Republic of Gonswanza
Side to support GOVT
Military chief on the ground Commander Bill Jackson
Reason for involvement (de facto) To help restore peace and order to the region.
Units 2,000 infantry
Equipment 30x J-102 Pikes, 5x Hurricanes, 3x Colossus, 10x 2K22M1 Tunguskas, M219, MULE UGV, Milos, Milica.
Will you bring any humanitarian aid? Various medical supplies along with food and water to be delivered via airlift.
Praise our glorious president Laura Ortiz! Yea, I sell things. KTO Member!
Amistad Declaration signatory! Down with slavery!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 430
Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:14 am

Calamastan wrote:Nation's name The People's republic of Calamastan
Side to support CRF
Military chief on the ground Genral William Watts
Reason for involvement (de iure) To Install a communist government
Reason for involvement (de facto) same
Units 3
Equipment Modified Automatic Weapons, Medical equipment, Shields
Will you bring any humanitarian aid? no

Bump
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Massab
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Massab » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:15 am

Gonswanza wrote:Nation's name Armed Republic of Gonswanza
Side to support GOVT
Military chief on the ground Commander Bill Jackson
Reason for involvement (de facto) To help restore peace and order to the region.
Units 2,000 infantry
Equipment 30x J-102 Pikes, 5x Hurricanes, 3x Colossus, 10x 2K22M1 Tunguskas, M219, MULE UGV, Milos, Milica.
Will you bring any humanitarian aid? Various medical supplies along with food and water to be delivered via airlift.


Except for the tunguska and M219 I don’t lnow if the other weapons refer to IFV, fighter jets etc.

User avatar
Massab
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Massab » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:15 am

Calamastan wrote:
Calamastan wrote:Nation's name The People's republic of Calamastan
Side to support CRF
Military chief on the ground Genral William Watts
Reason for involvement (de iure) To Install a communist government
Reason for involvement (de facto) same
Units 3
Equipment Modified Automatic Weapons, Medical equipment, Shields
Will you bring any humanitarian aid? no

Bump


Considering your past RPs and also your authoritarian nature CRF is not the best choice

User avatar
Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 430
Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:18 am

Massab wrote:
Calamastan wrote:Bump


Considering your past RPs and also your authoritarian nature CRF is not the best choice

I want to support communists because that is my ideology
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 430
Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:21 am

Calamastan wrote:
Massab wrote:
Considering your past RPs and also your authoritarian nature CRF is not the best choice

I want to support communists because that is my ideology

I may be authoritarian but I am willing to install a democratic communist government
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Liberated Polinesia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jul 13, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Liberated Polinesia » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:23 am

Massab wrote:Artre Werki has been ruling the country with an iron fist from 1974, with the support of communists and nationalists alike who aided him in the First Civil War to get rid of the Kingdom.
But during all these years Werki failed to implement a credible land reform, an alfabetization program, to increase living standards and he has militarized the whole society.

On the first days of september a new fiscal reform was implemented which cut back and in some cases it totally erased subsidies or tax cuts on fuel, raw food and medecines.
The people immediately took to the streets of the capital Basar and a faction of the Communist Party of Massab left the government which caused them to be persecuted through warrants, and a few were put in house arrest.

A few of them were able to escape to the Bakri mountains, 40 km from the capital city and through their connections to some army colonels and through online media they were able to get the support of an important part of conscripts and citizens from the capital city and surrounding agricultural areas.

They've taken defensive positions but were able to take control of mortars, grenades, rifles, a huge amount of ammunition and even a few MANPADS and military vehicles.

The government is already starting its incursion, will you take a stand?

Factions

Government of Massab

Around 120.000 soldiers
Mortars, MBTs, IFV/APCs, Artillery, MRLs, SPAAGs, A minor number of aircraft.

Ideology Nationalism, Personalism, Authocracy, Militarism, Mixed market economy
Supported by Werki loyalists, Nationalists, Communists (factions), Middle class, Upper class

Coordination of the Revolutionary Forces

Around 80.000 soldiers
Mortars, IFV/APCs, Artillery.

Ideology Communism, Liberal democracy, Social democracy, Socialist economy, Formation of interim government.
Supported by Communists (factions), Urban lower class, farmers.

Rules
- No Godmodding
- OP has last word
- Forces capped at 6.000 units, don't bring half of your equipment but state what you bring clearly.
- No magic, chemical, atomic, nuclear weapons.

Apply
Code: Select all
[b]Nation's name[/b]
[b]Side to support[/b] GOVT / CRF
[b]Military chief on the ground[/b]
[b]Reason for involvement (de iure)[/b]
[b]Reason for involvement (de facto)[/b]
[b]Units[/b]
[b]Equipment[/b]
[b]Will you bring any humanitarian aid?[/b]


MAP



[b]Nation's name: United Socialist States of Liberated Polinesia
[b]Side to support: CRF
[b]Military chief on the ground: Commander Irman Maruda
[b]Reason for involvement: General peacekeeping and stabilization. The USS represents the will of the people of the world in upholding peace and civilization in an opresskve world
[b]Reason for involvement (de facto): establishment of a friendly communist government and access to strategic military points
[b]Units: 1th Guards Volunteer Division, 11th Militiamen Army (around 4,000 men)
[b]Equipment: 40 APCs, 20 Choppers, 20 fighters, 50 Technicals, 10 Cruisers, 1 Stationed Aircraft Carrier, 100 crates of ammunition, 50 crates of weaponry (including rifles, pistols, and flamethrowers)
[b]Will you bring any humanitarian aid?: Reserved for allied forces only.
Last edited by Liberated Polinesia on Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Massab
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Massab » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:25 am

Calamastan wrote:
Massab wrote:
Considering your past RPs and also your authoritarian nature CRF is not the best choice

I want to support communists because that is my ideology


The CRF is a coordination of various forces who agreed in case of victory to form an interim government under a liberal-democratic system in which the communists will participate as a party in elections, with the chance of not winning.

As for Werki a minority of communists still sit in the parliament and support his policies, although they have no tangible power of their own, but they’re ought to maintain an authoritarian one-man regime.

As i’ve seen in past RPs you’ve been quite authoritarian, take your conclusions. Maybe CRF is indeed your preferred side anyways.

User avatar
Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 430
Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:28 am

Massab wrote:
Calamastan wrote:I want to support communists because that is my ideology


The CRF is a coordination of various forces who agreed in case of victory to form an interim government under a liberal-democratic system in which the communists will participate as a party in elections, with the chance of not winning.

As for Werki a minority of communists still sit in the parliament and support his policies, although they have no tangible power of their own, but they’re ought to maintain an authoritarian one-man regime.

As i’ve seen in past RPs you’ve been quite authoritarian, take your conclusions. Maybe CRF is indeed your preferred side anyways.

I edited it to support your government,
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 430
Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Calamastan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:32 am

I'd support anyone who is considerate of the proletariat,
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Decnotixa, Mets Hayk, Port Ember, Zetopolis

Advertisement

Remove ads