NATION

PASSWORD

Halloween thread poll/OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

What disaster should befall Olwe this October?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:02 pm

Zombie apocalypse
50%
Vampire clan war
21%
Eldritch abomination attack
No votes
Gremlin infestation
No votes
Deadite summoning
29%

Total votes : 14

Olwe
Senator

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Halloween thread poll/OOC

Postby Olwe » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:02 pm

I want to do an II thread with a supernatural horror theme, let’s vote to see which option everyone likes and then discuss.

Pros of each scenario:

Zombie apocalypse has a higher body count and a chance for real life verisimilitude as a pandemic is involved.
Vampire clan war has the potential for lots of political intrigue and Shakespearean drama, as well as giving all participants the chance to show off different versions of vampires in their nation.
Eldritch abomination attack brings out the Lovecraft fans for the potential to interact with new RPers, and gives us the chance to RP insanity which is always fun.
Gremlin infestation has the most potential for hilarity, as Gremlins tend to be mischief focused.
Deadite summoning is a best of multiple worlds type scenario... an Evil Dead type situation could be exploited for laughs, insanity and horror and the zombies are smarter and faster.
Last edited by Olwe on Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founded: 2480
Current year: 5001
Magic: Non-negotiable
Ponies: Yes, occasionally
Tech levels incompatible? Then kick me out of the thread, because if you RP with me you accept my tech.
Note: Before 2480, Olwe was called Athan. If you see this word in a thread, it's because you mentioned a year incompatible with Olwe in that thread but still made it open to all techs and therefore are allowing Athan's magic.
RP population: 21 billion
Embassy program: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=203258

Return to International Incidents