NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Light District (Char-RP thread - Open!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 18, 2010 2:36 pm

OOC: Accepted; go ahead and post your intro
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

The Horned Rat
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Horned Rat » Tue May 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Sex: Female
Name: Lisa Wissmen
Nationality: Other: Sobeonite
Criminal?: Yup
If Yes... Choose Your Turf: Half Up
Physical Stats: Five feet, six inches and weighing in at a hundred and sixty two pounds.
Other Physical Information: Dark brown hair grown out to just past shoulder length hair from special request. Typically kept tucked away in a pony tail. Caucasian skin with calloused hands from frequent strenuous use. Lisa had the potential to have worked on her appearance with an aim towards being one of the guest focused staff. Her experiences in Sobeon however, delegated her to the street-level operations that haven't been too forgiving physically. Her frame is well built, and while her muscles wouldn't impress a body builder she had worked on them fore use, not show. However, she still stands out when compared to the normal individual as a physically fit person.

Lisa's eyes are a relatively normal green-hue, but frequently there tends to be dark discolorations under them from a lack of sleep. Once in awhile she'll cover it with make up or look for some sedatives to get a sound rest. Only two piercings adorn her body, both silver rings. One is located on the navel, the other on the right ear lobe. The right ear she frequently keeps covered with her hair, the upper part of it being the tattered remains left behind from an almost-head shot. A tattoo of a hand with six-fingers in black ink marks her left shoulder, and beyond that she has no other body art.

Her teeth, while well-maintained through normal dental hygiene, they're crooked from a defect normal to Sobeonites. A lack of any real society in her native country likewise prevented any early treatment, so one of her current to-do's is to save up enough money from her contractors to hire a foreign dentist for braces. Likewise, Lisa makes an attempt to keep a clean appearance, if somewhat worn, so that she can move about the grounds of Half Up without hassle.
Other Information:
A member of a number of cells scrounged up by a particularly eccentric skaven, she is a member of a unit sent here to maintain this club. While their activities in no way promote the agenda of the Under-Empire, they are advancing the career of their savior-financier. Her homeland, the formerly anarchic Sobeon now is the home base of the Enlightened branch of the Under-Empire military. This place gave her a thorough, if informal, military training from fighting day-to-day, and then against the skaven crusade. Now she struggles at the behest of one of their conquerors (Whom claims fervently they were a liberator, and in some aspects he is correct) in this new land.
Bleepdabloopablurp
Le Shay wrote:“Good have them interrogated. Don’t be genital on them either.”

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 pm

OOC: Approved - Post your intro :)

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Wed May 19, 2010 11:08 am

Apartment block off the Black Light District, 3rd Floor

"Iudicatyr. It's good to see you made it here alive."

Curtains drawn; no security compromise. Scattered clothes suggest hurried motion; possibilities include attempted escape... negative, their composed appearance show otherwise. Lack of experience as seen in Solestyr records suggest that these personnel cannot be so deceptive without the appropriate testing... double agents? No, governmental records didn't say anything about them. Which means they were most likely searching for bugging.

"Iudicatyr? Are you all right?" The man in front of her looked slightly anxious, and eventually, the woman looked up. It was as though her eyes pierced straight through the man, who stepped back, slightly shaken.

"Patience isn't just a virtue, Sector Chief Orlonyr." she said, slowly and carefully stepping into the room. "It's a necessity."

"...Iudicatyr?"

She didn't respond. Instead, she walked over to the window, and asked "Why close the windows?"

"Aren't they..." The Sector Chief was starting to feel... worried. He had been a soldier once, granted, but never before had he seen somebody so... so threatening. She radiated an aura of untouchability that even scared him, and that was something. Five years of operating out of the Black Lights had never worried him so much.

"Part of standard security protocol, Sector Chief?" she asked.

"Y... yes, ma'am." Outside, the sunlight was waning; as a cloud passed in front of the sun, shadows momentarily enveloped the room.

"If they know the importance of this place, you're compromised. If they know who I am, I'm compromised. It's a nice try, but a little useless, no?"

"Ma'am; with the curtains drawn, the enemy can't see us as targets, meaning they can't fire at us from..."

"We could do that fifteen years ago in the Knightpolice. I daresay the civillian populace can do it now."

The Section Chief was lost for words; his aide simply watched, inconspiciously.

"Open the curtains, please." said the Iudicatyr, turning away. The aide nodded and moved to open it, but the Section Chief, stopped him and shook his head, stepping forwards to do the task himself. As he drew them open, letting the sunlight in, the Iudicatyr smiled and said "The city truly is beautiful. It is unfortunate that business, not leisure, draws me here."

"If you would..."

"A kind gesture, but don't worry." said the Iudicatyr, cutting off the Section Chief. "I would rather return to the mainland as soon as possible."

"Yes, Iudicatyr."

"However, I do feel the need to... take a look at the so-called Black Light District. After all, the positioning of this apartment is no coincidence, or am I wrong?"

The Section Chief smiled. "No, Iudicatyr. Please, do so at your own leisure. My aide will be at your disposal throughout your stay."

"That won't be necessary. I am more than capable of defending myself." she said, meaningfully looking down at the USP .45 neatly into a tactical holster on the right of her hip. What she didn't show him was the .50 calibre 'Cerberos' semi-automatic to her left, neatly obscured by a small pouch; however, he didn't need to know about it.

Then the Section Chief pulled back the left side of his suit, revealing a Mateba revolver. "So am I, Iudicatyr." he said. "But you are my guest."

She smiled. "I see. In that case, I shall be happy to oblige." The aide nodded and stepped to her side. Taking another thoughtful look outside, she turned and said "I will return by the end of the night."

"Yes, Iudicatyr."

"The name is Alia."

Castigonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Wed May 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Sex: Male
Name: Adrian Caponte
Nationality: Castigonian
Criminal?: Yes and no... see other information.
Organization Leader: No, but he is the contact for the Fontoya Gang, a gang that runs the show in Castigonia, so he's a pretty important person.
If Yes... Choose Your Turf: The Rolagio
Physical Stats: 6'1'', 214lb.
Other Physical Information: [url]media.washingtonpost.com/.../PH2006032301996.jpg[/url] post into search browser.
Other Information: Caponte used to run with the Sons of Justice, a mild gang operating in Calewood City. whe he succesfully planned a $26,000,000 drug bust, the Fontoya Gang snatched him up. He is now working as their contact in ViZion, trying to win other gang's favor. He is also the brother of Arabella Caponte, the Castigonian ambassador to Monte Mare.
IPPETASP, INTP,SDC, JSA observer
Embassies in: Aldarminia, Andorianus, Branchlandia, Britannia, Grantanata, Hazamaeia, Krsta, Lemonius, Lockswania, Lowell Leber, Mallchir, Mediterreania, New Zepuha, Of the Quendi, Orlkjestad, Osthia, Tarsas,Thurask, Unified Western States, Wadomia, Zeppy.

Colonies: Urelandia, Maruskan, Teotrias, Caltio, Santo Monegro, Kaltinas.

Participated in: Baptism of Fire 39,Friendly Cup 6, World Fair Play Trophy
Champions of: Nothing Yet
2nd Place in: Nothing yet
3rd Place in: Nothing yet

Alert level: 1 2 3 4 5

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Wed May 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Er, is this MT, or FT?
Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 19, 2010 9:15 pm

OOC: Castigonia, accepted aside from turf - turf is to be selected by leaders. Go ahead and post intro.
Saurisia, it's MT.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Yevlok
Secretary

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yevlok » Thu May 20, 2010 8:22 am

ooc: Age: 24
Sex: Female
Name: Vitani Franco
Nationality: Other: Yevlokian
Criminal?: Yes
Organization Leader? Yes, The Yuzun Group
If Yes... Choose Your Turf: The Seven Deadlies
Physical Stats: 5'3", 110lbs.
Other Physical Information: Short with a tendency to change her hair colour on about a monthly basis, Caucasian with a light tan,with a lean/dancers body and the general looks of the 'girl next door' type, blue green eyes. Tends to dress in fashion casual.
Other Information: Outside of a very few members, is not known to be a member of the Yuzun Group. When she is officially working, it is as a bartender at The Seven Deadlies, and only part-time.

Sex: Male
Name: Miguel Franco
Nationality: Yevlokian
Criminal?: Yes
Organization Leader? No
Physical Stats: 6'4", 236lbs
Other Physical Information: Short black, Caucasian light tan, quite muscular, average looks(on the better looking side), pale blue eyes. Attire is corporate casual.
Other Information: The visual head of the Yuzun Group. When not otherwise 'working', sometimes serves as a DJ.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Thu May 20, 2010 11:59 am

A young blonde sat in a darkened alley, shaking with withdrawal and looking to make her next quick buck. She wore a blue and black striped tube top and dark blue jeans. Her hair was a mess, stringy and unkept, yet her face seemed that with a bit of make up she could be very pretty. Even without the makeup, she was still pretty, in contrast to the surrounding allwywat and the ratty old blanket she wrapped herself in.

She waited for hours until her next target came by, an easy purse to grab or a business man with his wallet exposed. She was not selling herself, at least not yet, but that option was not all that far away. Another few more weeks living like this, like an animal in the gutter of the black light district, and she just may have to resort to that trade. Just as these thoughts were crossing her mind, a black car from Montelucci pulled up in front of the alley she was in.

The door opened and the blonde girl looked up at the man who stepped out. She immediately recgnized him as being the man in charge of the successful Confederate bar Paradise. Being of Confederate blood herself, she had been by there a few times before when she had a good score, but this night would certainly not snag her enough for that luxury. It most likely wouldn't even snag her enough for a meal tommorw. She watched as the man, Octavius Stronghorse walked from his car and over towards her. Suddenly, a thousand thoughts crossed her mind. Did she steal something from the bar? Was she going to be sold into prostitution? All sorts of crazy ideas filled her mind as the large older man walked down the dark alleyway, and she stood up nervously. She wasnt going to be taken easily, and she knew a thing or two from living on the streets. Suddenly, the man stopped a few feet away from where the girl now stood.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing out in the streets like this" he asked the girl. "What's it to you?" she fired back, still expecting trouble. "What's it to me? Well, It's nothin' really...I just recognized you from the bar a few times...your from the BC right? Me too. I hate seeing somebody from back home stuck living like this. Back in Paradise City, I lived out on the streets to you know" Octavius explained.

The girl was confused, and looked at Octavius with suspicion. "Yea? So? What are you going to give me some money or somethin'? You some kinda charity now?"

"A charity? No no. I can offer you something better than a handout. I can give you a whole new life...just trust me. Come on, I'll take you down to my place, tonights on me. What do ya think?"

"Why should I trust you? I don't even know you. You just hop out of your fancy car and assume every girl you meet is just gunna go along and follow you around?"

"Well...you don't have to trust me, but from the looks of it sitting here in the alley sure doesny seem like the best thing for a girl like you. You never know what kinda people stumble through here late at night."

"And how should I know you aren't one of those people?" she asked.

"You don't know, but I promise you I'm not. Come on, let's get out of here. Its cold out, and I think it's going to rain. Last chance, and after this I'm walking back to my car."

The girl now weighed her options. If she went with him, she might have a great night, or she might die. If she stayed in this alley, she was going to have a terrible night, that was a guarantee, and she also might die. She finally made up her mind. "Ok...let's go. My name's Val by the way"

"I know it is Miss Redfeather" Octavius responded as he lead her to his car. They both walked back to the still running car, and as they went Val quietly slipped a shard of glass into her pocket. She could never be too safe, and just in case this guy tried anything, she was ready.
Last edited by Blackhelm Confederacy on Thu May 20, 2010 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Obamacain
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Thu May 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Marcus watched as the two slipped into the car. He had been looking for a place to get a con but this had caught his attention as something else. The girl had picked up a shard of glass on her way in. Good for her Marcus thought knowing that the man would not be someone that would help her out.

Marcus watched as they drove off, and then started to walk in the direction the car had left. Maybe there would be someone to pickpocket where they were going
"Live by no rules, Accept no boundaries, Cross every border" --Former President Barohn Obamacain
"Never doubt death. It is quite reliable" --General Mao Marx
"Alright lets do this thing" --James Bondera

"The OP is a blithering idiot that deserves to be tied to a faux-fire hydrant in a dog park." --New Azura on Obamacain :)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 20, 2010 2:46 pm

OOC: Yevlok, accepted. Go ahead with your intro.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 20, 2010 2:51 pm

She called herself Amy. Dirty blonde hair, coke-bottle body. Tanned, fit, athletic, she stood 5'8. And had a black belt. As the afternoon wound down, she jogged into the Black Light District in her red two-piece bikini and a plan in mind. She was good at this. Even though she was only 19, she had four years of experience.

As she continued to jog through the crowd, she scanned the crowd before someone caught her eye. And with a grin, she began to jog up to Marcus before stumbling and falling directly in front of him.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Thu May 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Marcus was startled when the young lady fell in front of him.

"Whoa there," he said offering her a hand, "let me help you up."

He brought her up noticing that she might just be one of the best-looking girls he had ever seen

"Name's Marcus
"Live by no rules, Accept no boundaries, Cross every border" --Former President Barohn Obamacain

"The OP is a blithering idiot that deserves to be tied to a faux-fire hydrant in a dog park." --New Azura on Obamacain :)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 20, 2010 3:12 pm

She grinned, "Why thank you, Marcus. I'm Amy. Please, hold onto my arm right now to steady me..." Amy said, looking a little dizzy.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Thu May 20, 2010 3:15 pm

"Alright. You hurt? Where were you going in such a hurry anyway?" Marcus asked holding her arm as she had asked

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 20, 2010 3:19 pm

"Oh, I was just taking a jog." she said, taking a few breaths. "How much money do you have?" she then asked him nonchalantly, glancing around at the surrounding people and clubs. Dusk was nearing as the sun slowly slide down the western sky, the temperatures still hovering around nearly 100 degrees.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Marcus was taken aback at the question. Maybe she hit her head on the way down

"Why do you need to know that?" he asked

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 20, 2010 3:26 pm

"Just tell me how much money you have on you." she repeated, still nonchalant but serious, too. She quickly shook her head a couple of times, her long flowing hair whipping back and forth before settling down in a slightly messy, very sexy look.

The crowd around them was growing minute by minute now, the night time party crowd beginning to arriving and replace the daytime street festivities. Music blasted, drinks flowing freeway, and drugs beginning to appear more and more.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Thu May 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Marcus pulled out the money he had gotten that day. He had been hoping to buy food for his brother.

"50 Gold" he said after sifting through all of it.

Castryan
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Castryan » Thu May 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Back-alleys were never a clean place. And in this environment, Lukas wasn't surprised. He sat on the dumpster as the two clients bickered over price. Lukas didn't speak their language. He just hoped they spoke his.

Money.

Castigonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Thu May 20, 2010 3:35 pm

----- Back alley behing the Rolagio -----

Adrian Caponte was indifferent. Before him, sprawled on the ground, was the body of his (former) partner, Walter Ryker. Ryker had just bit the dust, via a bullet from Capontes Duster .45 handgun. Beside Caponte stood Johannia Grietti, and Padrano Mosina. Padrano was Caponte's new partner , and Johannia was a faux damsel in distress who mugged people, and smuggled drugs. Adrian had shot Ryker because Ryker had been loyal to The Fontoya Gang, and had become increasingly dangerous towards Caponte's operations. Caponte was sick and tired of Reggie Fontoya and his gang, and had decided to strike out on his own.
" Let's get out of here." said Padrano.
"And dissapear." a] said Adrian.

With that, they entered the Rolagio's back entrance, and left the cooling shell of Walter Ryker behind.
IPPETASP, INTP,SDC, JSA observer
Embassies in: Aldarminia, Andorianus, Branchlandia, Britannia, Grantanata, Hazamaeia, Krsta, Lemonius, Lockswania, Lowell Leber, Mallchir, Mediterreania, New Zepuha, Of the Quendi, Orlkjestad, Osthia, Tarsas,Thurask, Unified Western States, Wadomia, Zeppy.

Colonies: Urelandia, Maruskan, Teotrias, Caltio, Santo Monegro, Kaltinas.

Participated in: Baptism of Fire 39,Friendly Cup 6, World Fair Play Trophy
Champions of: Nothing Yet
2nd Place in: Nothing yet
3rd Place in: Nothing yet

Alert level: 1 2 3 4 5

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Amy looked at the various coins he held, "Hand it over." she said, looking at him with a serious stare into his eyes. "Give me the money." To her, everything around them - all the music, the parties, the growing crowd around them - all of it was none existent. She was completely zoned in, focused on this Marcus and the gold in his hands. A total of fifty Gold, weighing in at a total of 1.5 ounces of actual gold, was a nice chunk of change from one person.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Thu May 20, 2010 3:37 pm

ViZion wrote:Saurisia, it's MT.

OOC: Eh, figured that.

EDIT OOC: And talking Dinosaurs sounds a little too stupid for MT anyway
Last edited by Saurisia on Mon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Thu May 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Is she trying to play a mind game or something cause i aint buying Marcus thought. His hand shifted to the gun on his side, kept hidden most of the time. As his hand felt the handle, the memories floated back to him. He remembered the pain this gun had caused him and the person that used to use it. He called it the Pain-bringer for multiple reasons. His hand moved away from the handle to stop the flow of memories. OOC: I'll explain later

IC: Marcus slipped the coins back into his pocket

"I'm sorry but I'm no charity."

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 20, 2010 3:45 pm

"Fine..." she whispered under her breath. "HELP! HELP! SOMEONE, HELP ME!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs! "LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD! GET OFF ME!", swiping at his arm with her free hand, making a large scene. Around them, people began to look at the two. "AND GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!"

As she swung with her free hand, she also began to kick at Marcus. "HELP ME!" he continued to scream.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents