NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Light District (Char-RP thread - Open!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Fri May 28, 2010 1:00 pm

As Ludic saw that things were going well, he sent some of his lackeys to monitor the rest of the repairs. He himself heading off back to his area. As he did this, he spotted someone making their way up. Telling the guards as he passed to let him in. As he sat down, sighing heavily, he considered ordering in some food, deciding that he'd do this before Marcus came in.
*In no chronological order*
Sleep

Overlord: Lulukien Vin Yorgale
Technologies Adviser: Portal Dieudonné La'Port
Public Affairs Adviser: Iuo Pouryeh
Military Man: Tropek Rudfesht
Delegate of National Affairs: Zorodo Evemics
Embassy Members (1 so far): Jacqueline Benoite La'Port

Sharks are a sacred animal in The Empire of the Overlordy. Attempting to eat them or even kill them, less they attack you first is an illegal act that can result in two years of prison as a minimum punishment.

Obamacain
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Marcus went up to the guards.

"VIP area only," one guard said holding him back.

"Oh, and you think a message for the boss isn't important? You think I should just walk away without telling him this important message from Adrian Caponte?" Marcus asked sardonically.

If Ludic knew anything about Adrian, which he suspected he would since the clubs were nearby, the guards would easily let him through...
"Live by no rules, Accept no boundaries, Cross every border" --Former President Barohn Obamacain
"Never doubt death. It is quite reliable" --General Mao Marx
"Alright lets do this thing" --James Bondera

"The OP is a blithering idiot that deserves to be tied to a faux-fire hydrant in a dog park." --New Azura on Obamacain :)

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Fri May 28, 2010 1:08 pm

While one of the guards did stop Marcus from getting in, another quickly reminded him that Ludic had saw someone coming up, and had given the go to let him in. As they moved aside, they awaited Marcus to go in. Ludic waiting for the phone to pick up at the Chinese Place he was ordering from.
Sleep

Sharks are a sacred animal in The Empire of the Overlordy. Attempting to eat them or even kill them, less they attack you first is an illegal act that can result in two years of prison as a minimum punishment.

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Marcus walked in and saw Ludic Ruuder on the phone

He sat down waiting for the man to get done with his order.
"Live by no rules, Accept no boundaries, Cross every border" --Former President Barohn Obamacain

"The OP is a blithering idiot that deserves to be tied to a faux-fire hydrant in a dog park." --New Azura on Obamacain :)

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Fri May 28, 2010 1:13 pm

"And four orders of the Chicken Lo Mein... yeah, that's everything. Kay... kay... thank you." and with that, he placed the phone down. Now turning his attention over to Marcus. "Now, what brings you here?" he asked. Making his way over to the opposite couch from Marcus. Even after last nights trouble, and most of the workers here dressing in normal clothing, Ludic chose to dress in his usual fancy attire.
Sleep

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 1:15 pm

"Just couldn't resist coming to such a fine establishment," Marcus said

"Though I could not help but to notice that there has been quite a lot of damage to the outside." ...

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Fri May 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Ludic sighed a little when Marcus made his statement about the outside. Aware that they'd likely have to fix it up a bit as well, though right now top priority was the hole in the wall.

"Yes..." he replied. "My humble establishment here seemed to have been... quiet unlucky, to have been caught in some unpleasant crossfire last night." Ludic replied.
Sleep

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

"I heard about that. You don't seem that mad though. If my club had been hit that bad I would be going out to kill the man responsible." Marcus said

Castigonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Fri May 28, 2010 1:29 pm

OOC: Obamacain, where is Amy?
IPPETASP, INTP,SDC, JSA observer
Embassies in: Aldarminia, Andorianus, Branchlandia, Britannia, Grantanata, Hazamaeia, Krsta, Lemonius, Lockswania, Lowell Leber, Mallchir, Mediterreania, New Zepuha, Of the Quendi, Orlkjestad, Osthia, Tarsas,Thurask, Unified Western States, Wadomia, Zeppy.

Colonies: Urelandia, Maruskan, Teotrias, Caltio, Santo Monegro, Kaltinas.

Participated in: Baptism of Fire 39,Friendly Cup 6, World Fair Play Trophy
Champions of: Nothing Yet
2nd Place in: Nothing yet
3rd Place in: Nothing yet

Alert level: 1 2 3 4 5

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Fri May 28, 2010 1:35 pm

"Oh trust me, unless you tell give me a good enough reason why, I can get quiet upset." Ludic explained. "It happened that we really were just unlucky, and that it wasn't really the person's goal of attacking us but rather finding someone else." Ludic explained. "Besides, they're going to pay me for all of the damages AND extra money sent out to pay for other problems. So while still steamed, trust me. As long as I get some fair compensation, it's alright." he explained. Making sure to leave the person's name out.
Sleep

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 1:39 pm

OOC: She is at the hideout

Marcus looked the man straight in the eyes, "This man has shown himself to be more than just what you think of him. If what I hear is correct, he blew up dozens of different buildings last night with hidden C-4. He's more powerful than you think. How do you know he doesn't have C-4 here? or nearby? You just put yourself in the clutches of a mad man Ludic and you won't be able to get out."

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Fri May 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Ludic's eyes narrowed, leaning forwards a little.

"To begin, as long as it isn't any of my businesses, which, I'll have you know that known were destroyed that night, I really don't care." he began. "Second, I'm afraid that can't be possible. We do near constant routine checks to make sure no rats have gotten into the base and messed around. Trust me, I've made sure that my Club here is safeguarded." he went on. "Finally, I'm in the hands of no one. I've made no alliances, I've made nothing with this man you speak of. All I've down is demand that he pay for the damages, and as long as he doesn't bother the shit out of me or my business, what he does is his own." he went on. Waiting for Marcus to reply.
Sleep

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm

"Oh no you haven't made any alliances. You are now just a puppet. Caponte now knows that he can fuck with you and then just pay you some money to make it seem alright. Newsflash buddy Caponte has all the money in the world. What happens when this happens again? You just going to take it and then beg for money. Any day he could kill you without breaking a sweat."

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Fri May 28, 2010 2:09 pm

As Val looked around and Ludic sped away in his car, all around her was chaos. Fire licked into the air as panicking people screaming and fled in every direction. She was nervous, and began pushing her way through the mob of people heading the opposite direction, making her way towards Paradise. She saw smoke coming from that direction, and began to fear the worst.

As she made her way to the doorway of the club, she saw that some damage had been doe to the building, but it was light in comparison with what could have happened. She ran to the doors, only to have two large men block her from entering. "Nobody in or out ma'am" one of the massive guards said.

"Octavius said -"

"Nobody in or out" the man repeatedly gruffly.

"We'll see" Val said as she took out her cell phone and dialed Octavius number.

"Octavius could you please -"

"Look Val, I'm sorry, but I really don't have time for this"

"You don't have time? What? What does that mean? What am I supposed to do? Where do I go?" the girl said growing angry with the conversation.

"Look, the whole district is falling to hell. I'll stay in touch" Octavius said, and then hung up. Val stood there in shock. People still pushed by her trying to flee the district as she hit redial again and again to no avail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0FEOxTEpI

She soon found herself back in the alley where Octavius had found her, picking up the suitcase that contained her clothes. She rummaged throught the purse that she had been given, and gathered together the money that she had left over from the Winkin Turkey. It was just enough for another night at a nearby motel that she had become a regular at. As she laid down in the filthy bed, her clothes scattered about by an open suitcase and makeup running down her face as she continued to sob over the betrayal she felt and the destruction of her neighborhood, she looked up at the dark ceiling wondering why she ever trusted that man in the first place.
Last edited by Blackhelm Confederacy on Fri May 28, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Fri May 28, 2010 2:11 pm

The instant Marcus called Ludic a puppet, he stood from his seat and grabbed him from the throat. Having to literally try and hold back from breaking Marcus' neck with the metallic arm of his. He stood there, listening to the rest of what he had to say before finally speaking. He eventually sent Marcus back to his seat, sitting back down into his seat as he laughed a little.

"You don't know anything about me, you little puke" he began. "First of all, I am no ones puppet. I don't do anyone's dirty work, and I certainly don't let anyone play a fool of me." he began. "Second, do you really think I would let him do this again? Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me, as the saying goes." he stated. "He repeats what he did last night, and I'll have him eating his guts in front of me." he explained. "And you think I'm afraid of Caponte? Here's what I'm afraid of. I'm scared of getting food poisoning and being sick, I'm scared of hearing some broad I banged come and say that her little brat is my kid. Hell, I'm more scared of not looking well dressed in public!" he went on. "I am not afraid of that little shit, and he can't touch me. Trust. Me." he began. He stood up, walking around for a moment as he grabbed himself a drink.

"Now... here's something I should tell you, since I think I have an idea on why you're here..." he stated, sipping his drink a moment before looking at the empty glass. "Don't you dare think that you can fuck me and fool me into helping a little nobody shit like you by convincing me of bullshit that I already know and can deal with!" he shouted, breaking the glass. "You think that by making me afraid of Caponte, I'll suddenly bend to your will and 'help you'? You're lucky that I don't call Caponte and tell him to pick your ass up and kill you! Obviously you're one of the pricks that he wants dead, and if it wasn't for that fact that I don't plan to get caught into your shitty problems than I'd have you chained and waiting to be dragged off!" he shouted. "Don't mess with me pal, I swear to god you better not mess with me. You do not want to power houses on your ass!" he hissed. Silence filled the room, a knock came from the door nearby as a voice spoke saying the Chinese was here. "Now get the hell out of my office."
Sleep

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Marcus left without saying a word. He had accomplished one of his goals which was to get people mad towards Caponte. However, he had gotten no information out of it.

He next drove over to the Paradise and went up to the door.

A guard blocked his entrance.

Marcus used the same trick he used before, "There is an urgent message for the boss. It has to do with this." He gestured to the damage of the building
Last edited by Obamacain on Fri May 28, 2010 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Fri May 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Ludic huffed angrily, sitting himself down into his seat as he allowed the guards in to bring the massive amount of Chinese Food he had ordered. And in truth, he was starving! The instant it was all ready, Ludic began to eat away. The food calming him down as he reminded himself to let Marcus and Caponte duel it out on their own. He had no business to be part of this, and besides. It would not be a wise move to piss of Ludic.
Sleep

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Fri May 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Obamacain wrote:Marcus left without saying a word. He had accomplished one of his goals which was to get people mad towards Caponte. However, he had gotten no information out of it.

He next drove over to the Paradise and went up to the door.

A guard blocked his entrance.

Marcus used the same trick he used before, "There is an urgent message for the boss. It has to do with this." He gestured to the damage of the building

"The boss ain't here. Nobody gets in" the guard grunted at the man in front of him
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 2:51 pm

"And when will he be here?" Asked Marcus not expecting an honest or precise answer

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Fri May 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Obamacain wrote:"And when will he be here?" Asked Marcus not expecting an honest or precise answer

"What do I look like some kinda secretary?" the guard answered back. "How the hell should I know? Get outta here"
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Marcus walked away undisturbed as he knew that this would not be his last visit to the Paradise. However, he needed information on the Caponte gang and he needed it now.

So he walked to the street across from the Rolagio.

If anyone who looked important came out they would be taken

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Fri May 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Ludic, by the time he was finished, was beyond stuffed as he sunk into the couch a little. At the point in time, he had all together forgotten of the Marcus incident, too full and cheered up now to really care. When he eventually was able to get himself out of his seat, he headed over to the window to see how they were doing. Though the wall wasn't entirely repaired, they were making great time and were close to actually filling the hole up. He smiled a little grabbing himself another drink as he sat down to relax.
Sleep

Castigonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Fri May 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Obamacain wrote:Marcus walked away undisturbed as he knew that this would not be his last visit to the Paradise. However, he needed information on the Caponte gang and he needed it now.

So he walked to the street across from the Rolagio.

If anyone who looked important came out they would be taken

As Marcus sat waiting, 15 men strolled out of the Rolagio, along with a woman. Though the woman was not Johannia, one of the men was Padrano, Adrian's right hand man.
Embassies in: Aldarminia, Andorianus, Branchlandia, Britannia, Grantanata, Hazamaeia, Krsta, Lemonius, Lockswania, Lowell Leber, Mallchir, Mediterreania, New Zepuha, Of the Quendi, Orlkjestad, Osthia, Tarsas,Thurask, Unified Western States, Wadomia, Zeppy.

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Fri May 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Marcus watched the group waiting for them to split up. He followed at a close distance so he wouldn't get suspected.

Slowly they began to disperse...

Castigonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Fri May 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Obamacain wrote:Marcus watched the group waiting for them to split up. He followed at a close distance so he wouldn't get suspected.

Slowly they began to disperse...

Padrano and four other men and the women piled into a town car, which then drove off.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents