NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Light District (Char-RP thread - Open!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Castigonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Mon May 24, 2010 5:09 pm

ViZion wrote:"Hey dimwit," Amy said, yelling at Adrian. You're such a cow. You think you're at that, holding a gun to a girl and some dumb punk kid. You're nothing but a piece of shit. Why don't you grow a pair." she said, before launching a large loogy at the guys face. "You dipshit. I bet you I could beat the hell out of you, you pansy fucking pussy."

On Adrian's command, Johannia wiped the spit off his face. Adrian frowned.

" I guess you want that demonstration after all." he said.

He pressed the detonator. 9 blocks away, a bomb detonated inside a clothing store, and the building was engulfed in an explosion. At least 24 people died instantly, and 35-50 more were seriously injured.

The explosion could be heard from inside the room.
Last edited by Castigonia on Mon May 24, 2010 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IPPETASP, INTP,SDC, JSA observer
Embassies in: Aldarminia, Andorianus, Branchlandia, Britannia, Grantanata, Hazamaeia, Krsta, Lemonius, Lockswania, Lowell Leber, Mallchir, Mediterreania, New Zepuha, Of the Quendi, Orlkjestad, Osthia, Tarsas,Thurask, Unified Western States, Wadomia, Zeppy.

Colonies: Urelandia, Maruskan, Teotrias, Caltio, Santo Monegro, Kaltinas.

Participated in: Baptism of Fire 39,Friendly Cup 6, World Fair Play Trophy
Champions of: Nothing Yet
2nd Place in: Nothing yet
3rd Place in: Nothing yet

Alert level: 1 2 3 4 5

Obamacain
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Mon May 24, 2010 5:12 pm

"You said you have Tommy didn't you?"

"Where's he?" Marcus asked
"Live by no rules, Accept no boundaries, Cross every border" --Former President Barohn Obamacain
"Never doubt death. It is quite reliable" --General Mao Marx
"Alright lets do this thing" --James Bondera

"The OP is a blithering idiot that deserves to be tied to a faux-fire hydrant in a dog park." --New Azura on Obamacain :)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 24, 2010 5:18 pm

"Oh snap, you just grew a vagina! I'm sure you'll be someones fresh meat now." she said, spitting at his face again. "Who knew your nation had girly girls who look like guys."
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Castigonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Mon May 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Obamacain wrote:"You said you have Tommy didn't you?"

"Where's he?" Marcus asked

Adrian smiled.

" If you take out the knife in your back pocket, and put it down, I'll show you where Tommy is. If you try anything, he'll be dead before we are."

ViZion wrote:"Oh snap, you just grew a vagina! I'm sure you'll be someones fresh meat now." she said, spitting at his face again. "Who knew your nation had girly girls who look like guys."

Adrian looked at the girl.

" Hey lady, get a load of this."

He pushed a button on his desk, and a T.V. rose out of it. On it was the local news, which showed the burning store. On the T.V. bodies were lying everywhere.

"This is what your ignorance and stupidity has caused. Even more bombs will go off if anything else happens,"
Embassies in: Aldarminia, Andorianus, Branchlandia, Britannia, Grantanata, Hazamaeia, Krsta, Lemonius, Lockswania, Lowell Leber, Mallchir, Mediterreania, New Zepuha, Of the Quendi, Orlkjestad, Osthia, Tarsas,Thurask, Unified Western States, Wadomia, Zeppy.

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Mon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm

"You know what I don't think you even know where Tommy is," Marcus said

"Word of me spreads on the street I think you just know his name from stories."

With that he smoothly reached into his backpocket, revealing nothing inside. Don't know what you're talking about
"Live by no rules, Accept no boundaries, Cross every border" --Former President Barohn Obamacain

"The OP is a blithering idiot that deserves to be tied to a faux-fire hydrant in a dog park." --New Azura on Obamacain :)

Castigonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Obamacain wrote:"You know what I don't think you even know where Tommy is," Marcus said

"Word of me spreads on the street I think you just know his name from stories."

With that he smoothly reached into his backpocket, revealing nothing inside. Don't know what you're talking about

You don't believe me, then. said Caponte.

He pressed a button, and the view changed from the burning store to a view of Tommy Beasley, siting bound in a chair. Adrian spoke into a walkie talkie, and on-screen a man smashed Tommy's arm with a baseball bat. The crack of Tommy's arm could be heard clearly, and he howled in pain.

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Mon May 24, 2010 5:44 pm

"You Bastard! If you kill him I will kill you and everyone else who works for you!"

This man was obviously lying- he knew who Marcus was and that could only mean he knew about their fathers

Castigonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Mon May 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Obamacain wrote:"You Bastard! If you kill him I will kill you and everyone else who works for you!"

This man was obviously lying- he knew who Marcus was and that could only mean he knew about their fathers

" I'm not going to kill him, what do you think I am, stupid? Also, I'll bring you to him if you like."

Adrian looked at Johannia. She nodded then lifted a huge gun, and shot the girl with a tranquilizer dart. The girl slumped to the floor.

" Good, I've had enough of her whining."

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Mon May 24, 2010 5:53 pm

"Alright bring me to him then." Marcus said spitefully

Castigonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Mon May 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Adrian looked a Marcus.

"I know who you are, Marcus Beasley. You killed my father, and I know why. But your father died because it was the way things were. Just like this entire day was set up to bring you here. Tommy will be here shortly."
Last edited by Castigonia on Mon May 24, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

"You got the wrong guy," Marcus said," someone beat me to him. Unfortunately."

Flashback
Marcus loaded the ivory pistol and got out of his car. He was 21 by now and was earning quite a name among some of the lowest of the low.

He walked up to the hotel and entered the door. The lobby check-in lady greeted him with a smile. He returned it.

Marcus got in the elevator. Fifth floor he thought.

He got off and went 3 doors down then burst open the door

The sight startled him

There on the ground was Armonzo Caponte with a bullet hole in his stomach

"Heelp" Caponte whispered.

Marcus turned his back and walked away

OOC: I don't tell you the story though

Castigonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Adrian Caponte slammed his hands on the desk.

"Unfortunately! Now that enrages me! You, your brother, and that girlfreind of yours will pay soon, along with the rest of the black light dsitrict!"

With that, Marcus turned around. There in the doorway stood Tommy Beasley, badly bruised, bleeding, with his left arm dangling uselessly and his nose broken and bleeding. His eyes were also black, and he looked at Marcus, scared. He was being held by three men.

" H-h-h-help m-m-me M-M-Marcus." Tommy stammered.

Adrian walked over to Tommy.

"Now, I have a little brother as well, so I'll go easy on the both of you if you behave."

With that, both Marcus and Tommy were knocked out by blows to the head. They and the girl were each carried to individual cage/cells in a big room, and were thrown in the cages/cells. The cages/cells were then locked. They were guarded by 5 men each, and Luigi Delorrazza stayed behind.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 24, 2010 9:10 pm

"You've still got a vagina, you fool." Amy said, pointing and laughing. "If you actually had balls, you'll actually have something in your pants. You must have been humiliated in school, weren't you? Probably the dumb little kid that got teased and taunted and made fun of because he had no wee-wee!" she began to burst out laughing.

"And now you think you're hot stuff because you push a button. My dead grandma could kick your pansy ass. So why not actually try and regain your manhood for once and try to actually fight."

OOC: before you tranquilized her...

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Vici Minerva
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vici Minerva » Tue May 25, 2010 10:30 am

Sex: Male

Name: Franz (This is as much as anyone on the street can tell you)

Nationality: Unknown although probably Germanic or nordic with some French mixed in.

Criminal?: Yes, assassin.

Organization Leader? Unknown but is suspected to be the leader or a member of the mysterious Dark Brotherhood's hierarchy.

If Yes... Choose Your Turf: Just a little statue in the Park known as the Lucky lady. A group of kids in Black hoodies usually swarm the area, they're probably just a bunch of Emo kids visiting the statue for some odd reason....

Physical Stats: height: 6ft. 4 in., weight: 180-200lbs.

Other Physical Information: Pale skin, semi-long black hair with bangs, crystal blue eyes, a scar skidding across his left eye but not visually impairing him. He normally dresses in black. Black suit, tie, shirt, and leather gloves.Occasionally in a black hoodie with a black hand stylelized on the front. Some oldtimers have claimed to see him and 5 other members wearing long decadent black robes and the rest of the members in shrouded black jumpsuits and hood, but those oldtimers have probably just been seeing things.

Other Information A once poor homeless child living off of the scraps of the world Franz was adopted by an odd fellow named Lucien Lahance who took him into his organization known as the Dark Brotherhood. Little is known about the Brotherhood or it's secrets. All they can say is that they go out and randomly kill people. Some say if you pray for the Death of another it is the Brotherhood who answers the call with a Dark contract. Although the police are suspicious of the Brotherhood and the assassinations alas, they have no proof so the Brotherhood always gets off scotch free. Franz' role in the Brotherhood is unknown but it is suspected to be the leader or at least a member of there hierarchy. He can be seen occasionally by a statue of a women known as the lucky lady. He is reknown throughout the blacklight district as a charming fellow, with a bit disturbing ruthless tone in his voice. Though no brotherhood member has ever been caught killing someone and than arrested; though Franz too is suspected of killing hundreds.

Organization: Dark Brotherhood; little is known about them except that they seem to be a group of assassins that come out of knowhere. Usually you would'nt want to discover anymore information unless you were joining them. The last police chief who tried to hunt them down was killed right after the day he retired with a note saying: To: Chief Phillidalas, love: the Brotherhood The next day the Chief succesor found the Chief's finger inside his desk droor. (The camera's saw nothing!) And thats all one could say or otherwise they'd be waking up the next morning with a knife in the back.
III-D

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 25, 2010 11:50 am

OOC: Franz is accepted, though there's no park with a statue in the Black Light District... lol theres no park, period, actually. Anyway, go ahead with your intro!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Tue May 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Marcus crouched in his cell holding his little brother. His brother was bloody from the beating and would be damaged mentally from the experience too.

Marcus would get vengeance for this. Seems he was always out for vengeance...

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Amy began to wake up again. Groggily, "Fuck... I am soooo kicking his ass..." he said, shaking her head to try and help wake up. "That's your little brother?" she asked, looking at the bloodied boy in Marcus' hand. Emotions rarely were of any bother to her, she had seen so much in her life. Dead bodies, guns, bombs. They didn't bother her. But that boy... she thought. My sister...

A single tear managed to get out and slowly roll down her cheek to her lip.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Tue May 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Marcus noticed the tear. This chick is pretty bipolar he thought

"Yep" he answered

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 25, 2010 2:45 pm

"What's your name?" she asked the boy as she stood up and went to sit down next to Marcus and his younger brother. What the hell does a kid have to do with this? she thought, Then again... what did... her mind trailed off, her thoughts going off into an unconscious debate as she zoned out.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Tue May 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Tommy whimpered and moved closer to Marcus afraid of Amy.

"His name's Tommy. Our parents died a while back," Marcus said avoiding the bad parts, "and I've been taking care of him since"

Marcus got closer and whispered to her so the guards could not here.

"Here take this," Marcus said giving her the knife he had casually slid into his sleeve when the man had asked to see it

"When the time is right you stab that guy," Marcus said pointing at Luigi

"We'll know when the time is right."

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 25, 2010 3:00 pm

"I don't need a knife. I'll just snap his neck..." she said, lowering her voice. I can relate... she thought in regards to their family being killed. More than you could imagine...

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Tue May 25, 2010 3:03 pm

"Alright fine I think we can kill at least 4 of them before any of them get their guns out. With a couple bad shots and a little bit of luck we could be out of here now. Not ready to risk it yet though" he said

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 25, 2010 3:54 pm

"Well they need to let us out of here first... I'm not skinny enough to get through those bars..." Amy said quietly. She then looked at Tommy, and slowly ran her hands through the boys hear. "You'll be ok, Tommy. Trust your brother..."

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Obamacain
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Obamacain » Tue May 25, 2010 5:31 pm

"Fighting is our last option," Marcus said, "I have some friends in strange places that can bust us out of here."

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

"Well, unless they know we're here and locked in some cage, I don'y see them busting us out anytime soon." she whispered. "So, what's your plan with that in mind?"

(Founded June 14, 2003)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents