NATION

PASSWORD

The Multiverse Affairs OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:07 pm

Should someone create another Galapagos thread for the Galapagos civil war with an OOC thread so that arguments can be conducted there instead of here?
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:09 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:Should someone create another Galapagos thread for the Galapagos civil war with an OOC thread so that arguments can be conducted there instead of here?

Use the new thread.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:10 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:Should someone create another Galapagos thread for the Galapagos civil war with an OOC thread so that arguments can be conducted there instead of here?

Use the new thread.

This one?

Ellinika Nisia wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=514383&p=39265850#p39265850
This will be the successor of this thread as I believe Multiverse Affairs is falling into arguments, keep your arguments to DMs or block each other.
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:11 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Use the new thread.

This one?

Ellinika Nisia wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=514383&p=39265850#p39265850
This will be the successor of this thread as I believe Multiverse Affairs is falling into arguments, keep your arguments to DMs or block each other.

Yes
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Previous

Return to International Incidents