NATION

PASSWORD

The Multiverse Affairs OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:57 pm

Meretica wrote:I likely won't be on for the next day or two. Severe flooding in Middle Tennessee has left a lot of people we know in bad places monetarily, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Humphreys County (my home county) looks like a warzone. To add to that, a personal hero of mine passed this morning. I'm sorry if I'm slow to respond to anything.

Good luck. I hope the situation gets better, for everyone.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Tecknakia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tecknakia » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:42 am

Meretica wrote:I likely won't be on for the next day or two. Severe flooding in Middle Tennessee has left a lot of people we know in bad places monetarily, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Humphreys County (my home county) looks like a warzone. To add to that, a personal hero of mine passed this morning. I'm sorry if I'm slow to respond to anything.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you
Other Nation: The King Isle
Member of The UCA

Sanhana
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanhana » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:54 pm

I have a question, am i allowed to tax the red lakes city? like to collect taxes off of it?
Welcome to Sanhana! Tier 4, Type 3, Regional power in Africa according to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=244917
We do not use NS stats. as it's very hard to accurately represent the life and peoples of Sanhana using them

BREAKING NEWS:If you are reading this, I am the Sands and Sun news man, and I've been diagnosed with cancer.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:05 pm

Sanhana wrote:I have a question, am i allowed to tax the red lakes city? like to collect taxes off of it?

Yes, it is going to be handed to you, after all.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:54 am

Sanhana wrote:I have a question, am i allowed to tax the red lakes city? like to collect taxes off of it?

Yeah sure for me, but I can have soldiers there, right? The railway goes straight to my capital.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:56 am

South Olpen wrote:

Yeah sure for me, but I can have soldiers there, right? The railway goes straight to my capital.

Yes, sure. Did I not already make a post IC saying I agreed?
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:53 am

I was thinking how would it be if the Galimencian airforce bombed some of the infrastructural projects of the Silver Pathway just to re-start the hostile relationships between my government and the government of Southeast Marajarbia? What do you guys think about this?
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:54 am

Galimencia wrote:I was thinking how would it be if the Galimencian airforce bombed some of the infrastructural projects of the Silver Pathway just to re-start the hostile relationships between my government and the government of Southeast Marajarbia? What do you guys think about this?

That's an act of war and it would almost be forced to go to war.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:55 am

Galimencia wrote:I was thinking how would it be if the Galimencian airforce bombed some of the infrastructural projects of the Silver Pathway just to re-start the hostile relationships between my government and the government of Southeast Marajarbia? What do you guys think about this?

It would finally bring some nice old-time rivalry vibes back, I like it.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 am

Err how about something a little less direct I don’t think many people will be that eager for war right now maybe funding sabotage?
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:01 am

Anyone want to join my new alliance called The Unified Defence Alliance? And no it is not region limited
IC NAME: Tartania

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:10 am

No. I'm not interested in doing that again.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:13 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

It would be fun, we would get to go back into East Hun Chu!
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:14 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:

No. Not now. I'm not interested in a EHC repeat. I seriously would rather want to continue the RP as it is.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:17 am

Who wants to do a climate disaster event?!!!

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:18 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:

No. Not now. I'm not interested in a EHC repeat. I seriously would rather want to continue the RP as it is.

Alright fine, we should be more focused about other things anyways. I've been planning a Crusade against Slavery or something....
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:19 am

Who wants to do a zombie RP?
IC NAME: Tartania

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:22 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Alright fine, we should be more focused about other things anyways. I've been planning a Crusade against Slavery or something....

A crusade against slavery sounds good, especially with that recent "Pro-slavery alliance" of sorts. I'm unsure wether to call it the Third Slaver War, though, since we technically decanonized the second one from IDSF/UDAF/ UCA lore due to the OP's lack of running a good RP, alongside some of their godmodding and refusal to allow an actual war to take place on their soil.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:24 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:

A crusade against slavery sounds good, especially with that recent "Pro-slavery alliance" of sorts. I'm unsure wether to call it the Third Slaver War, though, since we technically decanonized the second one from IDSF/UDAF/ UCA lore due to the OP's lack of running a good RP, alongside some of their godmodding and refusal to allow an actual war to take place on their soil.

In the end Sanyaspura was defeated, his capital got all burned up, bombed, and captured. Lets call it canon but say we didn't participate. Also we can just call the war "The 1st Crusade against Slavery" or "The Final Slaver War"
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:43 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:

In the end Sanyaspura was defeated, his capital got all burned up, bombed, and captured. Lets call it canon but say we didn't participate. Also we can just call the war "The 1st Crusade against Slavery" or "The Final Slaver War"

Okay, sounds good. Maybe, since there are many nations involved at this point, the coalition could be pretty large.

New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:45 am

New Imperium of Mankind wrote:Who wants to do a climate disaster event?!!!

Anyone?

Sanhana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanhana » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:33 am

New Imperium of Mankind wrote:

Anyone?

nah, not for me, sorry.

also, to the person asking if they could bomb the silver pathways project
if you do, Sanhana will be forced to go to war.

oh, and to south oplen, no more than 10 thousand soldiers in the area. Sanhana will supply any additional needed soldiers.
Welcome to Sanhana! Tier 4, Type 3, Regional power in Africa according to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=244917
We do not use NS stats. as it's very hard to accurately represent the life and peoples of Sanhana using them

BREAKING NEWS:If you are reading this, I am the Sands and Sun news man, and I've been diagnosed with cancer.

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:59 am

Sanhana wrote:
New Imperium of Mankind wrote:Anyone?

nah, not for me, sorry.

oh, and to south oplen, no more than 10 thousand soldiers in the area. Sanhana will supply any additional needed soldiers.

Ok, its just that the line is straight to my capital. I'm just being over cautious I guess, the entire tunnel will already be rigged to blow in case of war.

New Kansasland
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Kansasland » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:03 am

New Imperium of Mankind wrote:

Anyone?

No thanks
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE

Sanhana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanhana » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:58 am

South Olpen wrote:
Sanhana wrote:nah, not for me, sorry.

Ok, its just that the line is straight to my capital. I'm just being over cautious I guess, the entire tunnel will already be rigged to blow in case of war.

I totally understand that, just as long as the tunnel isn't rigged to blow inside of Sanhanan territory, it's alright.
and also, i will not accept the movement of troops through my territory in any way but the red lakes city and connected roads (and only certain roads at that)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents