NATION

PASSWORD

The Multiverse Affairs

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:50 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:
(Image)

‘‘Central Intelligence Agency Espionage Intelligence Of Adversarial & Anatgonistic States.’’

Mr. President, it has been to our highest concentration and grave solicitude to concentrate our endeavours towards the nation that wishes ill for the United States and its people. For the past years and months, we have concentrated our efforts on China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan,South Olpen, Southeast Marajarbia and Meretica. Our recruitment programmes have brought us the fruit. We have dozens of secret agents in all of these nations elite classes to lower classes who will make our work easier for us. Over the years we have entered the infiltrators in these nations every political party, school, hospital, hospitality agency, travel airlines agency, corporation and many more. We are coordinating our efforts with the intelligence agencies of The Territories of Sealand, Janpia, New Greater Britain and Northern Ireland and many more allies of ours.
It's not surprising that South Olpen SSD would also try to do the same. But we have just plans for that in case they attempt to do that which we believe they will. THE Central Intelligence Agency has already infiltrated the United Federation's employees and businessmen who will do our work for us. Russia and China Hypersonic weapons capabilities have also been found to be much more advanced than we had previously expected. Mr. President we would also consider it to be of high importance that the CIA current fiscal budget which is $900 billion dollars should be increased so we can recruit more agents and spies.
Afghanistan is in a very bad situation. There have been major fights between the Taliban and ISIS-K and other terrorist groups. We have recruited young and bash Afghans who we will train and arm to overthrow the current Taliban regime and to fight fearlessly against tyrants and terrorists. We would also take care of their families in case something happens to them.

THE DOCUMENT SHALL BE BURNED AND DESTRYOED IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT HAS BEEN LOOKED AND READ BY MR. PRESIDENT!!

SIC: Due to the possibility of foreign spies among some of the most trustworthy political parties and excellent Marajarbian hospitals and universities, an investigation is held by Marajarbian intelligence agencies to determine who is a foreign spy. They manage to find 3 spies, and then Emperor Jackson makes a statement regarding this.

IC: "It appears that the United States has dared to infiltrate the Marajarbian Government, so in response to this, two out of the 3 spies recently captured are to be sent to a maximum security prison, and the last spy is to be deported to the U.S. I am also hereby declaring a ban of American travelers to the Marajarbian Federation until the coronation and tensions are over, meaning that any and all American tourists or immigrants coming to the Marajarbian Federation will immediately be deported back to their homeland. I must now call for the United Federation to do the same, and for peace talks in a much better condition and much better treaty to also commence."
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Greatest States Of America
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:06 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
(Image)

‘‘Central Intelligence Agency Espionage Intelligence Of Adversarial & Anatgonistic States.’’

Mr. President, it has been to our highest concentration and grave solicitude to concentrate our endeavours towards the nation that wishes ill for the United States and its people. For the past years and months, we have concentrated our efforts on China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan,South Olpen, Southeast Marajarbia and Meretica. Our recruitment programmes have brought us the fruit. We have dozens of secret agents in all of these nations elite classes to lower classes who will make our work easier for us. Over the years we have entered the infiltrators in these nations every political party, school, hospital, hospitality agency, travel airlines agency, corporation and many more. We are coordinating our efforts with the intelligence agencies of The Territories of Sealand, Janpia, New Greater Britain and Northern Ireland and many more allies of ours.
It's not surprising that South Olpen SSD would also try to do the same. But we have just plans for that in case they attempt to do that which we believe they will. THE Central Intelligence Agency has already infiltrated the United Federation's employees and businessmen who will do our work for us. Russia and China Hypersonic weapons capabilities have also been found to be much more advanced than we had previously expected. Mr. President we would also consider it to be of high importance that the CIA current fiscal budget which is $900 billion dollars should be increased so we can recruit more agents and spies.
Afghanistan is in a very bad situation. There have been major fights between the Taliban and ISIS-K and other terrorist groups. We have recruited young and bash Afghans who we will train and arm to overthrow the current Taliban regime and to fight fearlessly against tyrants and terrorists. We would also take care of their families in case something happens to them.

THE DOCUMENT SHALL BE BURNED AND DESTRYOED IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT HAS BEEN LOOKED AND READ BY MR. PRESIDENT!!

SIC: Due to the possibility of foreign spies among some of the most trustworthy political parties and excellent Marajarbian hospitals and universities, an investigation is held by Marajarbian intelligence agencies to determine who is a foreign spy. They manage to find 3 spies, and then Emperor Jackson makes a statement regarding this.

IC: "It appears that the United States has dared to infiltrate the Marajarbian Government, so in response to this, two out of the 3 spies recently captured are to be sent to a maximum security prison, and the last spy is to be deported to the U.S. I am also hereby declaring a ban of American travelers to the Marajarbian Federation until the coronation and tensions are over, meaning that any and all American tourists or immigrants coming to the Marajarbian Federation will immediately be deported back to their homeland. I must now call for the United Federation to do the same, and for peace talks in a much better condition and much better treaty to also commence."

OOC: *Coughs don't you think you are a bit godmoddy here? I mean I just played Secret In Character RP and you somehow dared to spot the spies I highly doubt this. Catching spies without anything happening striking or highly suspicious is a hard thing and almost impossible. It didn't even happen in Cold War except for some rare instances. I also consider it unrealistic therefore some edits should be made.
The United Solar States Of America - A Realm of Cosmic Ambitions

Embracing the stars, USSA is a celestial beacon of progress and diversity. From terrestrial landscapes to cosmic frontiers, our people unite under the banner of exploration, innovation, and unity.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:18 am

OOC: *Coughs don't you think you are a bit godmoddy here? I mean I just played Secret In Character RP and you somehow dared to spot the spies I highly doubt this. Catching spies without anything happening striking or highly suspicious is a hard thing and almost impossible. It didn't even happen in Cold War except for some rare instances. I also consider it unrealistic therefore some edits should be made. I'm gonna void this post. Thank you!!!

Embracing the stars, USSA is a celestial beacon of progress and diversity. From terrestrial landscapes to cosmic frontiers, our people unite under the banner of exploration, innovation, and unity.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:32 am

OOC: *Coughs don't you think you are a bit godmoddy here? I mean I just played Secret In Character RP and you somehow dared to spot the spies I highly doubt this. Catching spies without anything happening striking or highly suspicious is a hard thing and almost impossible. It didn't even happen in Cold War except for some rare instances. I also consider it unrealistic therefore some edits should be made.

OOC: What’s more godmoddy? My post, or posts about intelligence agencies infiltrating intelligence agencies?
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:57 am

OOC: What’s more godmoddy? My post, or posts about intelligence agencies infiltrating intelligence agencies?

Can't you leave Whatsboutism? And just accept something?

Explore | Thrive | Unite

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:28 am

American soldier fire's a Javelin Missile in Iraq, 2003.

The US Made FGM-148 Javelin is one of the premier portable anti-tank missiles in the world. It's also an expensive piece of kit, with each missile costing more than the targets it eliminates. Nevertheless, the infrared-guided Javelin has proven itself time and time again in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan and has a reliable shtick that works on virtually any tank out there it hits them on the weak top armour. It also exposes its crew to less danger than the typical guided missile system. Because it's such a lightweight system, it may end up being a first responder on the ground to emergencies that could be described as ‘‘Massive, unexpected tank invasions’’ a scenario the US military could have faced during Operation Desert Shield when it deployed light infantry to defend Saudi Arabia and currently fears in the Baltics.
The Javelin is so effective that who the United States sells or gives Javelin to has become a political issue on more than one occasion. Within the US military Javelin will transform from being a pure infantry system to being mounted on vehicles.

The Javelin doesn't look as sleek and deadly as its name would have you think it resembles a clunky dumbbell slightly one meter over in a length. Fortunately, you don't need good looks to blow up the tanks.
The Javelin's Command Launch Unit (CLU) has a sophisticated infrared sensor with multiple viewing modes, including 4x optical zoom, a 4x green-lit thermal view, and a 12x narrow vision zoom activated for targeting. The seeker n the missile even provides a fourth 9X thermal viewing mode. The CLU can therefore serve as a handy scanning device for the infantry.
The thermal viewers on the Javelin need to be cooled off to function well, which theoretically takes 30 seconds, but might take a bit longer if you're in Baghdad and it's a breezy 120 degrees at noon. The system also incorporates multiple safeguards to avert or abort accidental launches.
The CLU when loaded with a missile weighs in at 50 pounds and can be fired from a crouch or even seated position. That's a lot lighter than the wire-guided TOW or other long-range missiles that typically required a heavy tripod. Still, it's nothing that you'd want to run a marathon with.

Once the fire acquires a target, locks the infrared seeker on to it and pulls the
trigger the Javelin missile is ejected out of CLU without using its rocket motor in a ‘‘soft launch’’ creating a relatively little backblast.
The Javelin crew is free to duck into cover and concealment, rather than being forced to remain fixed in place guiding the missile towards the target, as is necessary with Semi-Automatic Command-Line of sight (SACLOS) such as the wire-guided TOW or laser-guided AT-14 Kornet.
After launch Javelin shoots forward horizontally for a second before its rocket motor ignites and it climbs up 160 meters into the air, known as curveball shot.
The missile infrared seeker, benefitting from gyroscopes and gimbals, makes adjustments using thrusters to ensure its trajectory leads it to plunge almost vertically onto the infrared signature it was locked onto. The javelin's 127 millimetre-shaped charge warhead can penetrate the equivalent of 800 to 1200 millimetre of Rolled hardened Armour (RHA) and extra composite armour. It's enough to penetrate into the armour of anything.
The Javelin has a Tandem charge warhead designed to defeat ERA using a 'precursor' charge at the front of the head to take out the local (ERA) brick, blasting open a gap through which the main warhead can hit the tank's conventional armour. The Javelin can also be fired in direct attack mode useful for hitting targets that are too close for the top attack, or that benefit from the top covers, like a bunker or cave entrance. The direct fire mode would also be effective against low flying helicopters. The Javelin missile has a range of 5-6 kilometres or more. The latest infrared sensors have also improved in their ability to see through obscuring haze and distinguish flares from the ‘‘original target’’ to counter the Russian counterefforts against Javelin and alike weapons and ‘‘hard-kill’’ active defences designed to shoot incoming missiles down would need to be able to shoot vertically above the tank to tackle a top attack Javelin which the new Afganit system on the T-14 tanks with launch tubes nestled at a horizontal angle under the turret, doesn't seem capable of doing.

The missile first saw action during the US Invasion of Iraq in 2003. The US military devastated a column of Iraqi tanks with just 4 javelin missiles. The Javelin knocked out more tanks during the Iraq war including Type 69 tanks and Lion Of Babylon T-72's. As the conventional phase of the war ended Javelins main duty soon was to be 'sniping' smaller softer targets. The Javelin's scope was ideal for spotting and taking out at long ranges insurgent heavy weapons teams armed with machine guns, missiles, or recoilless rifles as well as the occasional pickup trucks. The army has been funding the development of a lightweight Command Launch Unit. The new launch system would be 70% smaller, weigh almost half as much, and feature upgrades including modernised electronics, a new laser pointer, a high definition colour camera and IR sensors with improved resolution and range.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:25 am

Bill Passed Republicans Infuriated:

(NBC News, Washington DC)The proposed bill by democrats over Nuclear Energy Bill made it through the Senate after which followed a long, intensive debate among two parties members. Republicans overwhelmingly opposed the bill and every aspect of it. Democrats Majority & Minority Whips gathered the votes of all democrats so the bill can pass and Biden Administration can fulfil the promises it made during the campaign. When it was time to vote Republican Senators called it a ‘‘hoax’’ and again democrats returned the compliment with extra sweetness.
There were major views to watch today. It was a war of the words. This shows how deeply split both sides are. Nonetheless, with the help of some Republicans and the vote of Democrats, the bill passed and reached the White House where it was signed into law by President Biden. He called it:
‘‘By passing this bill we have taken the step in aright action and have put America onto the path of righteousness. Nuclear is the best and efficient source of energy. We all have an example to follow in France in this. Our aim is to make renewable energy, affordable energy, affordable electricity prices for all Americans. This is a landmark bill for all of our nation.’’
The United States will build more than 900 nuclear power plants all across the nation. Which will cost around $3-4 trillion dollars.

Last edited by Greatest States Of America on Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Explore | Thrive | Unite

Ellinika Nisia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ellinika Nisia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:08 pm

OOC: You can now easily send a character into the Balkans if you wish.

Out with the old, in with the new!
The Technocrat’s (the new ruling party) logo.
After an intense election week, where conservative leader Adam Mitriadis had lost 30% of his ratings due to his continued failure to justify many of his policies, the votes have been counted with the technocrats winning by an astonishing 78%.

The government assembled, so far, is full of skilled leaders of each sector and profession. With these skilled officials now in power, multiple sectors are expected to go through an economic boom and have regulations more focused on every single sector instead of multiple being bunched together.

Voting has already begun on the creation of a national health service, police service, fire service and care service with wages for jobs in these services expected to be at least 20,000 for new staff and 40,000 for more experienced staff.

Taxes on (certain) private companies are to be increased by 5% and another 10% if they do not become greener in the next four years. However, Balkan based private companies only face an initial 3% tax increase with a possible 7% increase if they do not focus on becoming greener and becoming autonomous (factory/manufacturing companies only).

The government has also accepted citizenship requests of over a million refugees coming mainly from Ukraine, Belarus and the Middle East. Free teaching services that are also provided cover many of the regional languages of the federation, subjects from maths to science and basic housing, with weekly food deliveries, are also provided for those who can’t afford the costs. Immigration requirements have been lowered to those with a passport and little criminal history, allowing nearly anyone to enter and gain citizenship in the country.

Construction of new houses, businesses, parks and other buildings have brought in massive profit to the construction industry and other labour intensive industries. The economy has also gone through a massive economic boom, further enriching each Balkan citizen and business.

New Provenance
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Provenance » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:25 pm

Unmanned multirole precision strike missile batteries enter service

(CNN, Richmond, VA) Senior spokesperson for the Atlantican Armed Forces Col. Gen. Ralph Donaldson, of the 221st Army Engineers Division, confirmed today that the first units of Atlantica's unmanned multirole rapid precision strike missile batteries have already entered service under Atlantica's EUROCOM and ASIACOM. Over 47 units are active abroad, with 61 units active on the mainland, according to Donaldson's public report to the media earlier this morning. The announcement came three weeks and two days after the Army General Command in Greater London issued a public memorandum calling on large arms manufacturers to submit proposals for a 'long-range, rapid deployment rapid precision strike ground-based missile system'.

While it has already been confirmed that this new system is not the system described in the AGC's public memorandum, many believe that they are now one step closer to achieving the goal of establishing an impenetrable shield of defense protecting the entirety of the Commonwealth of Atlantic States from over 95% of the outside world. Defenses are in particular aimed at defending the nation from possible attacks from the United Federation, but the military has yet to confirm this posturing as of this time.

Ellinika Nisia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ellinika Nisia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:25 pm

Belarus attacks Poland, Europe retaliates!
Current political situation, countries in red are at war with Belarus.
Following the deteriorating situation at the Polish-Belarus border, Belarusian soldiers reportedly drove a tank through the fence initially killing two Polish Guards that were crushed by the tank. Polish forces stationed at the border demanded those in the tank to leave, the soldiers only responded by firing the tank which killed 18 Polish soldiers.

With the murder of 20 Poles, airstrikes were ordered by Poland on Belarusian border forces with multiple tanks, that including the original aggressor, destroyed and hundreds of soldiers killed in the aftermath. Finally, the inevitable declaration of war was announced by President Alexander Lukashenko.

Poland immediately activated the European Defence Act, bringing in the entirety of the European Military Alliance (EMA) with the nations of Germany, Czechoslovakia, Austria-Hungary, Portugal, Spain, Swedish-Norwegian Union, Britain, Lower Benelux, Netherlands, France, North and South Italy, Baltics, Ukraine, Turkey and the Balkans. These declarations were soon followed by the Russian one, with their reasoning of intervening being “to protect Russian assets” but many believe the move is just to expand.

Initial engagements saw major gains by the Baltics, Poland and Ukrainian forces forcing the Belarusian army into a retreat further into the country. Russian ground forces are yet to fully engage as they have to transport thousands of troops from the ongoing Ukrainian conflict to the front line. As of now, Belarusian forces have dug in causing a temporary slow in advances but with the ongoing bombing campaigns and major revolts, the Belarusian armed forces are expected to collapse or become ineffective.

The European Military Alliance Twitter account posted, “Belarus has been nothing but an ugly stain on democracy and Europe itself, now it is finally time to abolish one of the last remaining dictatorships in Europe and the world!” Interview requests have been ignored by Russian officials, nothing yet has been heard from Putin.
Last edited by Ellinika Nisia on Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Territories of Sealand
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:40 pm

Recently, Sealand has begun a program of installing anti-missile and anti-air defenses, along with a series of bunkers along the southern and eastern coastline aimed at denying any potential enemies an opportunity to invade Sealand. Submarine production is also being ramped up, as is fighter production. Sealand has also declared war on Belarus, though their efforts at defense leaves them unable to send effective aid, and they can only ship

SIC: The SSD are being offered the role of bodyguard for Little Brother, on the condition that they follow SSS protocol by having them wear cameras on or near their collars to be monitored by the Sealandian government or the SSS, due to the current attitudes in Sealand forcing the move for cameras, in case the SSD's bodyguards role were to be discovered and it to be used by the Conservative party. This is kept secret, and given the potential for assassination attempts by both anti and pro UF extremists, this is perhaps necessary for Little Brother's survival. The SSS have no reason for bodyguards, but Little Brother is in dire need for some at the moment, and so he is eager for the SSD to do so.
Last edited by The Territories of Sealand on Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sealand is an island in the North Atlantic that is slightly smaller than Bolivia.
POPULATION: 70 million
CAPITAL: Brunswick
LEADER: Little Brother
ANTHEM: Long live Sealand
MORE ABOUT SEALAND: This is the official factbook on Sealand.
Find Sealand's military info here. Scroll up or down to find Sealand. Non-military info should be checked in the factbooks instead of here.
NS stats not canon.

NEWS: Zarnicovan drugs becoming more popular - Sealand helps form CUSTO - Sealand makes attempts to combat the international spread of fascism

South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:17 pm

The Territories of Sealand wrote:Recently, Sealand has begun a program of installing anti-missile and anti-air defenses, along with a series of bunkers along the southern and eastern coastline aimed at denying any potential enemies an opportunity to invade Sealand. Submarine production is also being ramped up, as is fighter production. Sealand has also declared war on Belarus, though their efforts at defense leaves them unable to send effective aid, and they can only ship

SIC: The SSD are being offered the role of bodyguard for Little Brother, on the condition that they follow SSS protocol by having them wear cameras on or near their collars to be monitored by the Sealandian government or the SSS, due to the current attitudes in Sealand forcing the move for cameras, in case the SSD's bodyguards role were to be discovered and it to be used by the Conservative party. This is kept secret, and given the potential for assassination attempts by both anti and pro UF extremists, this is perhaps necessary for Little Brother's survival. The SSS have no reason for bodyguards, but Little Brother is in dire need for some at the moment, and so he is eager for the SSD to do so.

SIC: SSD agents accept the deal, and soon the first SSD cells are ready for the Sea Axe Protocol. In order to better blend in, many agents are instructed to start false families in Sealand. This is slightly dangerous as they could go against protocol, but for now all agents are kept on a night leash.
OOCm Just so you know, they aren't acting as the SSD. They have been given fake identities and as acting as people who recently left college in SO or just people who lived in Sealand.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:34 pm

Voided
Last edited by The Military State of the Galapagos on Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:40 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:
The Galapagos Times

Breaking News: GLA forces have finally overthrown the slaver menace once and for all. At 1:00 today GLA forces numbering in the thousands took over the palace where the slavers were based. From there they went on to deport smaller officials while bigger ones ended up at the wrong end of GLA rifles. The new government under the rule of Richard Harry has began the wide-scale deportation of occupying forces and a transition to democracy and the provisional government has decided that elections will take place as soon as order can be restored.

OOC: This is very godmoddy. You can't overthrow thousands of troops from a large variety of nations in a single post. This is, in my canon, null and void.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:42 pm

South Olpen wrote:
The Galapagos Times

Breaking News: GLA forces have finally overthrown the slaver menace once and for all. At 1:00 today GLA forces numbering in the thousands took over the palace where the slavers were based. From there they went on to deport smaller officials while bigger ones ended up at the wrong end of GLA rifles. The new government under the rule of Richard Harry has began the wide-scale deportation of occupying forces and a transition to democracy and the provisional government has decided that elections will take place as soon as order can be restored.

OOC: This is very godmoddy. You can't overthrow thousands of troops from a large variety of nations in a single post. This is, in my canon, null and void.

OOC: What am I supposed to do this whole occupation is getting boring and I want to begin other role plays and as far as I’m concerned SM will refuse to give me independence because he wants his tourist paradise or something
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:43 pm

The Galapagos Times

OOC: I agree with South Olpen, this is far too godmoddy. You can’t possibly overthrow thousands upon thousands of foreign troops.

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:45 pm

South Olpen wrote:OOC: This is very godmoddy. You can't overthrow thousands of troops from a large variety of nations in a single post. This is, in my canon, null and void.

OOC: What am I supposed to do this whole occupation is getting boring and I want to begin other role plays and as far as I’m concerned SM will refuse to give me independence because he wants his tourist paradise or something

OOC: Me and SM can both agree that we’re fine with an actual revolution thread, but you can't just instant kill millions.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:45 pm

South Olpen wrote:OOC: This is very godmoddy. You can't overthrow thousands of troops from a large variety of nations in a single post. This is, in my canon, null and void.

OOC: How about responding to all of the Galapagos-related posts on page 60?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:49 pm

South Olpen wrote:
The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:OOC: What am I supposed to do this whole occupation is getting boring and I want to begin other role plays and as far as I’m concerned SM will refuse to give me independence because he wants his tourist paradise or something

OOC: Me and SM can both agree that we’re fine with an actual revolution thread, but you can't just instant kill millions.

OOC: Exactly. You want a revolution or rebellion? Ask us, and one of us (you included, Galapagos) creates a thread instead of the crazy level of godmodding you just attempted to pull off.

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:58 pm

The Territories of Sealand wrote:
The IGRB continue to resist being run by the government, while the PLP prepare for the next election, and start their campaigns. Fears that the GLA will take over the Galapagos are still firm in the PLP, but slightly eased now.

Meanwhile, Gov. Andrews starts implementing his 10 year plans, which are plans to transform the Galapagos from a Capitalist economy to a Mixed Economy with elements of Socialist Democracy. These plans involve the Two-Star Alliance heavily for the first 2 years, and are planned to be handed over to whatever political party wins the next election.

The Liberal Capitalists also start their midterm campaigns for Parliament. The TSA has proven to be very successful as an alliance between Marajarbian and Olpenese parties, and the Liberal Capitalists wish to continue what they started. A very popular member of the Liberal Capitalists (among the Liberal Capitalists, of course) known as Marajarbian-Galapagosian Professor. Patrick Grant is a supporter of the TSA and of the IGRB’s respective jobs, and has begun his campaign as a potential Mayoral candidate for New Oversight.

OOC: Ok this is becoming way to much like America in Afghanistan, the literal founding of the Galapagos was anti-communist and you can’t just force people to become commies
IC: GLA troops continue to resist and with an even more oppressive dictatorship many more civilians join the GLA and numbers swell as many more join the GLA as for the hate of socialism. Political violence swells against any Pro-SM leaders as they are now seen as even bigger enemies to the Galapagos then before. Raids on hotels swell to show that the Galapagos will not become a tourist state and GLA leaders hope that SM will see the pointlessness of trying to enslave the Galapagos (call it what you want but in the end this is basic enslavement) many Dove party officials speak out against the new leader and they call him a dictator who will enslave them all. Meanwhile ethnic violence hits new records as SM civilians are seen as dirty communists.
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:39 pm

Meanwhile, Gov. Andrews starts implementing his 10 year plans, which are plans to transform the Galapagos from a Capitalist economy to a Mixed Economy with elements of Socialist Democracy. These plans involve the Two-Star Alliance heavily for the first 2 years, and are planned to be handed over to whatever political party wins the next election.

The Liberal Capitalists also start their midterm campaigns for Parliament. The TSA has proven to be very successful as an alliance between Marajarbian and Olpenese parties, and the Liberal Capitalists wish to continue what they started. A very popular member of the Liberal Capitalists (among the Liberal Capitalists, of course) known as Marajarbian-Galapagosian Professor. Patrick Grant is a supporter of the TSA and of the IGRB’s respective jobs, and has begun his campaign as a potential Mayoral candidate for New Oversight.

OOC: Ok this is becoming way to much like America in Afghanistan, the literal founding of the Galapagos was anti-communist and you can’t just force people to become commies
IC: GLA troops continue to resist and with an even more oppressive dictatorship many more civilians join the GLA and numbers swell as many more join the GLA as for the hate of socialism. Political violence swells against any Pro-SM leaders as they are now seen as even bigger enemies to the Galapagos then before. Raids on hotels swell to show that the Galapagos will not become a tourist state and GLA leaders hope that SM will see the pointlessness of trying to enslave the Galapagos (call it what you want but in the end this is basic enslavement) many Dove party officials speak out against the new leader and they call him a dictator who will enslave them all. Meanwhile ethnic violence hits new records as SM civilians are seen as dirty communists.

The Chamber Minister invites Dove Party officials to a meeting on the ODS Yetina, an open ocean ship. The ship will be heavily guarded so that no attacks take place. Should the Dove Party accept, they will not be allowed to bring any weapons or guards.

Vikanias
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Vikanias » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:35 pm

OOC: I agree with the Galapagos here, it’s like asking the Americans in 1776 to pay their fucking taxes. They won’t
Luvs Jeshus, Hates the wife Susan, luvs footy, hates foreigners.
-British Geezer

YANKEE WITH NO BRIM :fire:

The Territories of Sealand
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Territories of Sealand » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:20 am

IC: The PLP, having started their campaigns a while back, aims to get back their seats in order to ensure that a democratic system can still happen, and they broadcast in as many places as possible, including the television, posters, leaflets and rallies. The IGRB are attempting to stop riots with the hope that rioters will use the ballot to express their views instead. Meanwhile, Sealand has now tested a nuke with a yield of 450kt. Sealand's program of making an impenetrable fortress out of the country is so far working, and aims to be completed by 2045 at the latest.

SIC: Financial backing is given to the PLP and the Dove Party. To make it look like the two parties are not foreign puppets, this will be done discreetly. The SSS are also keeping a close eye on the bodyguards, and they appear to be legitimate to them, though they will still be monitored. These bodyguards are not mentioned publicly but they are frequently present near Little Brother when he is on the news.
Last edited by The Territories of Sealand on Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sealand is an island in the North Atlantic that is slightly smaller than Bolivia.
POPULATION: 70 million
CAPITAL: Brunswick
LEADER: Little Brother
ANTHEM: Long live Sealand
MORE ABOUT SEALAND: This is the official factbook on Sealand.
Find Sealand's military info here. Scroll up or down to find Sealand. Non-military info should be checked in the factbooks instead of here.
NS stats not canon.

NEWS: Zarnicovan drugs becoming more popular - Sealand helps form CUSTO - Sealand makes attempts to combat the international spread of fascism

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:04 am

As the GLA begins using ethnic violence and hotel raids on Marajarbian citizens and tourists, Gov. Andrews ramps up security near said hotels. However, Professor Grant is among those who is injured during the GLA's campaign of violence. Gov. Andrews proceeds to not recognize the Dove Party as a legitimate political party as per the constitution put in place during Gov. Edwards term, and tells all Southeast Marajarbian troops currently on duty to shoot any hostile Galapagosian on sight with non-lethal weapons. All this comes as Gov. Andrews attempts to continue getting more foreign investment into the Galapagos whilst also trying to turn the IGRB into a government branch dedicated to helping the Galapagosian economy.

Meanwhile, despite his injuries, Professor Grant continues his political campaign for Mayor of New Oversight, promising to ensure that New Oversight uses its status as the second-largest city and former capital to attract more tourists to the Galapagos as a whole.

New Kowloon Bay
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:30 am

Auckland Gazette

News, For You

14th December 2035

Costly New Megaregion Plan Strikes Parliament
W. Rrightwind
A radical new plan that could change the future of New Kowloon Bay as a whole has struck Parliament. During a legislation session last week, several members of the United Democratic Coalition proposed a radical new plan-the Australian Megaregion. It received approval and support from all sides of Parliament, and during a vote yesterday, this plan was put to action.

The plan is to split up the major cities of Australia into four main megaregions. The largest one, the Southeast Belt, includes such great cities like Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane and the island of Tasmania. The other regions are as followed: Southwestern(Perth, Rockingham, Bunbury, Geraldton), Lower Cape(Cairns, Townsville) and Shoal Bay(Darwin, Tiwi Islands).

Many have applauded this idea, and construction is expected to begin on all regions by late December. Some critics say this could disrupt local wildlife, but the proposers of this plan say there will be lush natural parks and corridors for these creatures to frolic around.

The approval of this plan has also spurred on similar proposals in New Zealand and Guangdong, and may end up with the entirety of Australia becoming a heavily populated 'megacontinent'.

Huge Renovation For Kowlooni Tanks
Rose Blights

With the advancing speed of anti-tank weaponry and missiles seen in other nations, top Kowlooni military generals are deciding to upgrade the country's tanks to defend against these weapons. These renovations mainly include the refurbishment of older tank models and the fitting and modernisation of the TROPHY-II APS system currently used to defend against weapons like the Javelin.

This plan includes the combination of the Titanium Fist APS and the TROPHY-II APS into a united defense system that can take down both airborne and rocket-fired missiles at a close distance, and respond to these attackers in kind. Progress is also being made on auto-aiming in tanks, with the JAG-5.0 system being a current form of such.

Works are also in progress for a modular tank and a modular weapons system, allowing different kinds of weaponry to be 'slotted on' and 'slotted off' when needed. The first prototypes have been showcased to top officials and the president herself, and it is speculated current modular arsenals include an electric disarmer, long-distance flamethrowers, and conventional missiles.
Yeah I don't know when I'm set in.
yet another uh.....
NKB News:

More information here.

GSA always will be missed

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents