NATION

PASSWORD

Terra Nova [MT] (OOC/Signups/Discussion)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:40 pm

Romextly wrote:LAng, could it be possible of contact between our ships, almost leading to a shoot-out, until the respective nationalities are found?

Yes, but I'm almost done with my post (based Lang messing with NA soon), and I'm too tired to edit it to include the clash. You're gonna have to initiate it, Rom.

New Antarcticania wrote:
New Antarcticania wrote:Oh boy, I sure love building bases. I sure do hope that no Imperialist nation comes to foil our plans tonight

:D
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:41 pm

Langenia wrote:
Romextly wrote:LAng, could it be possible of contact between our ships, almost leading to a shoot-out, until the respective nationalities are found?

Yes, but I'm almost done with my post (based Lang messing with NA soon), and I'm too tired to edit it to include the clash. You're gonna have to initiate it, Rom.

New Antarcticania wrote:

Wiil do. also, what are the names and types of ships in the area?
Last edited by Romextly on Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:45 pm

Romextly wrote:
Langenia wrote:

Wiil do. also, what are the names and types of ships in the area?

Names? *groans* Types I can provide. Standby.

Also, short (by my standards) introductory post is up. Terano post will be on the way with more.
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:46 pm

This seems like a good RP, here is my application:

Application to Colonize Terra Nova
Nation: Tyrantio Land
Goals in Terra Nova: Establish a stable profitable colony
Where are you going to initially land? Southern Aquilaria
What area do you intend to initially claim?

Roleplay Sample: (No one liners)https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=507726(Irogg is me)
Last edited by Tyrantio Land on Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:49 pm

Langenia wrote: They would be handy for cooperation against rogue states like the Antarcticans and negotiating with the regional locals.

Lang, are you finally admitting your not a rogue state? Are you coming out the closet?
Last edited by Romextly on Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:49 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:This seems like a good RP, here is my application:

Nation: Tyrantio Land
Goals in Terra Nova: Establish a stable profitable colony
Where are you going to initially land? Southern Aquilaria
What area do you intend to initially claim?
([url=https://i.ibb.co/Cv7T0vP/imageji.png]Image)[/url]

Roleplay Sample: (No one liners)https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=507726(Irogg is me)

Accepted. Looks like Aquilaria is going to be a busy place

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:48 pm

Romextly wrote:
Langenia wrote: They would be handy for cooperation against rogue states like the Antarcticans and negotiating with the regional locals.

Lang, are you finally admitting your not a rogue state? Are you coming out the closet?

Still a rogue state. NA may also be a rogue state but he's a commie rogue state. There's a difference. :twisted:
Last edited by Langenia on Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LANGENIA

Catarapania
Envoy

Founded: Jun 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Catarapania » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:48 am

Langenia wrote:
Application to RP as Native Faction
Nation: Langenia
Native Faction: Terano
Plans for Faction To defend its great power status among the native nations and be the defender of the natives, forge alliances with those willing to be friendly with the natives and coexist, and fight those that want to gobble up native land regardless of the people living inside the lands.
Roleplay Sample: Same as above.

Quick question. Will the Terano be replying to my post any time soon? Or have I missed their reply?

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 pm

Catarapania wrote:
Langenia wrote:
Application to RP as Native Faction
Nation: Langenia
Native Faction: Terano
Plans for Faction To defend its great power status among the native nations and be the defender of the natives, forge alliances with those willing to be friendly with the natives and coexist, and fight those that want to gobble up native land regardless of the people living inside the lands.
Roleplay Sample: Same as above.

Quick question. Will the Terano be replying to my post any time soon? Or have I missed their reply?

Allied Tribe, this could also be a great place for you to jump in, as they would likely pass you on their way to the Terano.

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:50 am

Important announcement: I'm going on vacation and won't be back online until August 14th-ish. Please act like Langenia in the region does not exist during this time (just don't touch my claims). Rom, do some NA slapping for me. 8) Ibica, I'd appreciate it if you appointed a substitute Terano until I'm back. Thanks, y'all. ;)
Last edited by Langenia on Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
LANGENIA

North and Central Arabia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby North and Central Arabia » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:13 am

Nation: The Emirate of North and Central Arabia
Goals in Terra Nova: To create a colony to help boost NCA's economy.
Where are you going to initially land?: The east coast of Australis
What area do you intend to initially claim?: https://ibb.co/9YZd07j
Roleplay Sample: (No one liners): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=508080 (as Mandal and Hormuz)

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:22 am

Langenia wrote:Important announcement: I'm going on vacation and won't be back online until August 14th-ish. Please act like Langenia in the region does not exist during this time (just don't touch my claims). Rom, do some NA slapping for me. 8) Ibica, I'd appreciate it if you appointed a substitute Terano until I'm back. Thanks, y'all. ;)

Oh, thank god. Back to base building
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:22 am

New Antarcticania wrote:
Langenia wrote:Important announcement: I'm going on vacation and won't be back online until August 14th-ish. Please act like Langenia in the region does not exist during this time (just don't touch my claims). Rom, do some NA slapping for me. 8) Ibica, I'd appreciate it if you appointed a substitute Terano until I'm back. Thanks, y'all. ;)

Oh, thank god. Back to base building

*Romextly begins to appear

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:27 am

Romextly wrote:
New Antarcticania wrote:Oh, thank god. Back to base building

*Romextly begins to appear

Aw shit, here we go agian
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:02 pm

North and Central Arabia wrote:
Roleplay Sample: (No one liners): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=508080 (as Mandal and Hormuz)

Denied as post history is solely one-liners

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:04 pm

I'll probably just speak for the natives myself until you return. Unless someone wants to stand in. Keep in mind there are still 4 more major native factions that can be rp'd as. I'd imagine that the other isolated tribes would mostly associate with the major power on their continent, so it would make sense for anyone RPing as a major faction to also try to represent any minor tribes encountered by outsiders.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:45 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:
Catarapania wrote:Quick question. Will the Terano be replying to my post any time soon? Or have I missed their reply?

Allied Tribe, this could also be a great place for you to jump in, as they would likely pass you on their way to the Terano.

I’m pretty busy, so I probably won’t even be on from today to Sunday, and probably won’t be able to make a post until Tuesday. Canonically my post will take place around Catarapania’s movement near our area. If they are impatient they can just go back to the time they found us with a separate RP, otherwise if they can wait until our post (probably Tuesday) they’ll be able to interact with us without it screwing anything up for the readers.
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
We are also called Deetileaa-Deluaiia.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

North and Central Arabia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby North and Central Arabia » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:55 pm

My post history? Check Islamic Holy Sites post history, it's better. Also an alt.

North and Central Arabia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby North and Central Arabia » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:57 pm

My post history? Check Islamic Holy Sites post history, it's better. Also an alt.

Besides, it wasn't solely one-liners. As I got more engaged in the rp I did better posts.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:14 pm

Sorry for the shorter postings, just going to post an update whenever a few days have passed in the IC as a "Day to Day" at this stage for me really isn't needed.

Also, attempted to upload a map of my current physical and territorial claim and PB is being a PITA. Anyone know of any alternate free hosting sites I could use by chance?

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:49 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:Sorry for the shorter postings, just going to post an update whenever a few days have passed in the IC as a "Day to Day" at this stage for me really isn't needed.

Also, attempted to upload a map of my current physical and territorial claim and PB is being a PITA. Anyone know of any alternate free hosting sites I could use by chance?

I personally use imgbb.com. It seems to load faster than other hosting sites I've viewed.
Last edited by The United States of Ibica on Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:14 am

Updated Dominion Claim
(Thank you for the advice!)

Scale is tough to go by on these maps sadly, but I'm working on the notion that the landmass is roughly the size of RL Australia and that I'm using a dedicated wing of High Altitude Long Range Surveillance Aircraft each independently capably of topographically mapping up to 2K NMI per flight/day (on a good day) and uploading it in real time to an encrypted and dedicated processing center for analysis on the Mainland Dominion. Bear in mind that this isn't physically what I have boots on the ground control over by and stretch of the means, just what my nation is staking a claim to as my initial goal is complete control over Australis.

That being said, once we get everyone at least initially posted in here, would it be possible to time skip say maybe a month ahead at a time until major events that need more attention start popping off?

Lastly, if anyone has any questions or comments about anything in my posts, I will be more then happy to provide information as just about everything I use is either GE&T Built with a full wiki description or based on a RL system that can be provided quite easily as well.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:09 am

Paddy O Fernature wrote:Updated Dominion Claim
(Thank you for the advice!)

Scale is tough to go by on these maps sadly, but I'm working on the notion that the landmass is roughly the size of RL Australia and that I'm using a dedicated wing of High Altitude Long Range Surveillance Aircraft each independently capably of topographically mapping up to 2K NMI per flight/day (on a good day) and uploading it in real time to an encrypted and dedicated processing center for analysis on the Mainland Dominion. Bear in mind that this isn't physically what I have boots on the ground control over by and stretch of the means, just what my nation is staking a claim to as my initial goal is complete control over Australis.

That being said, once we get everyone at least initially posted in here, would it be possible to time skip say maybe a month ahead at a time until major events that need more attention start popping off?

Lastly, if anyone has any questions or comments about anything in my posts, I will be more then happy to provide information as just about everything I use is either GE&T Built with a full wiki description or based on a RL system that can be provided quite easily as well.

I think we'll be switching to a week per day timeline pretty soon. I feel like that will be a happy medium, but we can see about speeding up further after we get there.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:12 am

Sounds good. :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents