NATION

PASSWORD

Lie, Cheat, Steal, Win [OPEN][INTEREST][OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Senator
 
Posts: 3760
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Lie, Cheat, Steal, Win [OPEN][INTEREST][OOC]

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07 am

Image
LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, WIN
It's almost time for the federal elections. Under communism, everything ought to be shared, right? Well, these candidates seem to be in the spirit of sharing—especially with particularly rich foreign backers...


THE SETUP

Business.

Some say the government has no right to interfere in business. But, someone has to make sure that the people aren't trading in slaves, or drugs, or raunchy magazines... or whatever other illegal materials your government has deemed immoral. There's a great deal of responsibility in getting to decide who gets to sell what in your country, but often it's not a particularly glamorous or exciting one. As an economic minister it's you, and those subordinate to you, who get to make those decisions for a living. Every single day new contracts need to be signed, new franchises have to be approved, and new people want to bring in more amounts of cash into the country.

Oh, what's this? Speaking of that last one... Your secretary just handed you something. It looks promising, it could generate a lot of jobs for the country. A coal-mining company from the Pan-Asiatic States. Well, the Pan-Asiatic States has been known to be a big investor even when they're running a deficit like they are now. What's this called anyway... Tan-Chiu Biomineral Concern? And who owns it... some young, upstart Khmer dude who's only ever sold second-hand mobile phones. He doesn't even have a university degree. With that face he can't be older than, what, 25? He must be some fucking entrepreneurial mastermind if he owns all those other companies in other countries too. Banking, pharmaceutics, entertainment, appliances, retail... is there any line of work he's not the boss of? Jeez.

Huh, no reports from any of those other businesses he owns. He's forwarded this earnings report from one of his mines in Manchuria though. Wait, this can't be right. How is he even turning a profit? These machines he's using aren't exactly cheap. His operating costs should be thrice that of what he's earning! .. Oh. Oh. Shit.

Who's the parent corporation anyway, it's not like they've got private businesses in the Pan-Asiatic States... Oh. And, if you've got this right, they're in the business of.. oh man. Isn't that against international law? Wait, forget that, is this even morally right?

"Someone get me a line to the Premier. Now."


WHAT IS THIS RP?
  • This is a sequel to a long list of many, many RP maintenance threads I've created in the past for my NS, Pan-Asiatic States. Unlike most RPs on this forum though, this doesn't revolve around war, not outright war anyway. In my experience, there might be some action—a few shootouts, some assassinations, maybe a car or two will be rigged to blow up a few buildings—but that's not gonna be the focus. This RP is about corruption, political conflicts within the Pan-Asiatic States, the integrity of leaders, crime syndicates, and outside forces that are willing to go so far as to meddle with an election that could change the face of Pan-Asiatic States policy forever. You, and your nation, are formally invited to participate in this hodgepodge of machiavellian proportions and make your mark on Pan-Asiatic States' history.
  • Get ready to RP not only as your government per se but also as factions within your own country. I'm talking syndicate bosses, ministers who have their own agendas, CEOs of corporations ... anyone who has something to gain from someone they can depend on getting elected to an office in the Pan-Asiatic States government. And I'm sure there are a lot of those people.
  • The primary means of gaging "victory" in this RP is the Pan-Asiatic States' economo-political situation (I highly recommend you read that post btw before posting), which will regularly be broadcast on my news thread. Know that your actions in this RP will be reflected there.
  • There will also be some character retention. Politicians and groups from previous RPs may play a role here. Politicians or groups created for the purposes of this RP may be used to play a role in other RPs in the foreseeable future.
  • The end goal of the RP is to create backstories for enough new characters that will be introduced into the Pan-Asiatic States' canon. Once enough stories have run their course I will end the RP.

RULES
  1. My word is final.
  2. Sign-up via the Out-Of-Character Thread, and wait for your application to be approved, before posting on the In-Character Thread.
  3. Please follow site rules.
  4. No sexually or graphically explicit content.
  5. Please keep responses civil and realistic.
  6. I reserve the right to refuse to recognize something as canon in PAS lore if particular actions are not realistic.
  7. No non-human nations may participate in this RP, though if your main nation is one composed of non-humans, you may still apply to join as a human character.
  8. Direct all chatter not written from an in-character perspective to the OOC thread posted above.
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Music
Anthem
Immersion
Playlist

Song of
the Week

(Aug 2—6)

  • What I love about the lore of Fallout 4 and 76 is that settlers have reverted to a workshop-based economic system—you make fully what you sell. Nuked out of existence, factories that dump toxic waste into waterparks; schools that serve hallucinogenic pink goo; the entire McCarthyistic apparatus of America—has been reduced to ashes. If you've played Fallout, you've experienced communism.
  • *The cracks are beginning to show.*
RP FOCUS: (1) (2) (3) (4)

NEED ALLIES? JOIN ESCB  ISC  ISVC TODAY!


User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Senator
 
Posts: 3760
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:08 am

This RP is still in the planning phase.

If you are interested in joining please state your interest to do so by replying to this thread.
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Music
Anthem
Immersion
Playlist

Song of
the Week

(Aug 2—6)

  • What I love about the lore of Fallout 4 and 76 is that settlers have reverted to a workshop-based economic system—you make fully what you sell. Nuked out of existence, factories that dump toxic waste into waterparks; schools that serve hallucinogenic pink goo; the entire McCarthyistic apparatus of America—has been reduced to ashes. If you've played Fallout, you've experienced communism.
  • *The cracks are beginning to show.*
RP FOCUS: (1) (2) (3) (4)

NEED ALLIES? JOIN ESCB  ISC  ISVC TODAY!


User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 627
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Awesome Imperium » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:12 am

Tag for interest

User avatar
Sannyamathland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sannyamathland » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:35 am

Just one quick question. From what I understood after going through your factbook(they are damn nice, btw), the Pan Asiatic States is a Communist dictatorship(just like Sannyamathland). So I fail to understand how proper elections shall take place in your nation, cause they won't be free and fair anyway? Moreover, if proper elections don't take place, then why should a foreign country(or some other corporation) would wish to meddle in it?
NS Stats are not canon(See factbook for more info). Nation does not represent RL views. IC Name: United Soviet Republics.

Was a fanatic Communist at first, but currently leaning towards a liberal democracy.

#JusticeForRojava #ModsLie

An alt-history Russia where Soviet Union collapsed, but Communism didn't. Current USR is an one party republic, which is ruled by the Communist Party. The USR contains within it present day Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia.

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Senator
 
Posts: 3760
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:45 am

Sannyamathland wrote:Just one quick question. From what I understood after going through your factbook(they are damn nice, btw), the Pan Asiatic States is a Communist dictatorship(just like Sannyamathland). So I fail to understand how proper elections shall take place in your nation, cause they won't be free and fair anyway? Moreover, if proper elections don't take place, then why should a foreign country(or some other corporation) would wish to meddle in it?


What? Did you even read my factbooks? Did you read this part?

It literally says:

"With regards to the administrative structure of the state itself, the citizens of the Pan-Asiatic States are subject to four levels of ascending governance: District, Prefecture, State, and federal. Being a State-Socialist nation, it also has a uniquely delineated hierarchy of workers' economic democracy, in which labor-participants collectively govern their workplaces and organizations."


Please read the rest of it before replying here.
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Music
Anthem
Immersion
Playlist

Song of
the Week

(Aug 2—6)

  • What I love about the lore of Fallout 4 and 76 is that settlers have reverted to a workshop-based economic system—you make fully what you sell. Nuked out of existence, factories that dump toxic waste into waterparks; schools that serve hallucinogenic pink goo; the entire McCarthyistic apparatus of America—has been reduced to ashes. If you've played Fallout, you've experienced communism.
  • *The cracks are beginning to show.*
RP FOCUS: (1) (2) (3) (4)

NEED ALLIES? JOIN ESCB  ISC  ISVC TODAY!


User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Senator
 
Posts: 3760
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:47 am

"it governs the nation in a proportional and representative manner in which majority rule is considered supreme authority"


It's literally written everywhere... I have no idea where you got the idea that we are a dictatorship...
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Music
Anthem
Immersion
Playlist

Song of
the Week

(Aug 2—6)

  • What I love about the lore of Fallout 4 and 76 is that settlers have reverted to a workshop-based economic system—you make fully what you sell. Nuked out of existence, factories that dump toxic waste into waterparks; schools that serve hallucinogenic pink goo; the entire McCarthyistic apparatus of America—has been reduced to ashes. If you've played Fallout, you've experienced communism.
  • *The cracks are beginning to show.*
RP FOCUS: (1) (2) (3) (4)

NEED ALLIES? JOIN ESCB  ISC  ISVC TODAY!


User avatar
Sannyamathland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sannyamathland » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:01 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Sannyamathland wrote:Just one quick question. From what I understood after going through your factbook(they are damn nice, btw), the Pan Asiatic States is a Communist dictatorship(just like Sannyamathland). So I fail to understand how proper elections shall take place in your nation, cause they won't be free and fair anyway? Moreover, if proper elections don't take place, then why should a foreign country(or some other corporation) would wish to meddle in it?


What? Did you even read my factbooks? Did you read this part?

It literally says:

"With regards to the administrative structure of the state itself, the citizens of the Pan-Asiatic States are subject to four levels of ascending governance: District, Prefecture, State, and federal. Being a State-Socialist nation, it also has a uniquely delineated hierarchy of workers' economic democracy, in which labor-participants collectively govern their workplaces and organizations."


Please read the rest of it before replying here.

Honestly, I didn't read the entire factbook, and sorry I posted before reading that important part. Alright, consider it a mild tag as this does not interests me much, but let's see
NS Stats are not canon(See factbook for more info). Nation does not represent RL views. IC Name: United Soviet Republics.

Was a fanatic Communist at first, but currently leaning towards a liberal democracy.

#JusticeForRojava #ModsLie

An alt-history Russia where Soviet Union collapsed, but Communism didn't. Current USR is an one party republic, which is ruled by the Communist Party. The USR contains within it present day Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia.

User avatar
Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:06 am

Very interested

User avatar
Bengal and Assam
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1029
Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:36 am

Interested af...
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Senator
 
Posts: 3760
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:10 pm

If you guys can, please begin possible foreign policy goals that you will set for your government in this RP. This can be as simple as "I want more of my country's businesses set up in PAS so I will bribe some bureaucrats in the State Development Directorate" to "Let's have our agents export an agricultural virus to destroy PAS' industry and then fund protests" or something like that.

Well, I won't necessarily sign on immediately but I want to look at my options and begin discussing the feasibility of introducing everyone's arcs into the RP.
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Music
Anthem
Immersion
Playlist

Song of
the Week

(Aug 2—6)

  • What I love about the lore of Fallout 4 and 76 is that settlers have reverted to a workshop-based economic system—you make fully what you sell. Nuked out of existence, factories that dump toxic waste into waterparks; schools that serve hallucinogenic pink goo; the entire McCarthyistic apparatus of America—has been reduced to ashes. If you've played Fallout, you've experienced communism.
  • *The cracks are beginning to show.*
RP FOCUS: (1) (2) (3) (4)

NEED ALLIES? JOIN ESCB  ISC  ISVC TODAY!


User avatar
Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:19 pm

Some companies in tech will engineer a Pan Asian wide internet shut down and leave "clues that it was the PA based tech companies behnd it to gain a larger part in contrl of the government to open up a market for my tech companies

User avatar
Banqubya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jul 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Banqubya » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:57 pm

Would be interested

User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 627
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Awesome Imperium » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:26 pm

The Government will be looking from afar and pounce on its prey once we see a promising oppertunity.

User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 627
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Awesome Imperium » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:46 pm

We are deploying ASP and ACIA agents to the Pan-Asian states to study the events. A total of 20 have been sent so far.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24674
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:25 pm

Well, I'm wondering what angle I can pursue here. Clearly of course Allanea doesn't really care which candidate wins, but perhaps it will organize some way to benefit from the ongoing election.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Bengal and Assam
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1029
Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:27 pm

IC (OOC: Main stuff in paragraph 5)



Government of British Kawa: Ministry of Economic Affairs
Economic Report in regards to the Pan-Asiatic States


FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Our fair Dominion, unwelcome in these fair shores by our neighbours, be they be the superstitious Indians to our West who truly believe that childish fantasies such as a technologically superior Indian civilisation in Mahabharata as fact and history that existed before the Mughals, or the Communists to our East who have driven our Crown out of East Asia and would pull the rug from under us at every given opportunity. Despite being seen with hostile eyes, our Dominion's businessfolk and captains of industry have indeed been alway successful in making business out of our rather cold neighbours.

While the average Kawanese on the streets say that "Bengal is figuratively an Island like the Motherland, Britain", and while that is indeed true in a cultural and political manner, nothing can be further from the truth that we share land borders on three corners of our nation, and that our fates are intertwined with that what goes on in the neighbourhood. And that covers commerce indeed.

Bengali captains of industry, since the days of the Raj had made money by financing Indian mines, mills, farms. And while the License-Raj and its bureaucracy has never been kind towards outsiders after the Indian betrayal, the Kawanese have indeed mastered it, and have been rewarded for their efforts.
While the Indians have indeed a larger population, they have only recently understood how to use this vital resource, and by now it is indeed too late, for no one wants to invest in the former Raj.
Therefore, the Status-Quo remains, where Indian raw products are brought into Bengal to be transformed into quality finished product, and exported across the globe.

However, to our East, the Pan-Asiatic States have been a tough nut to crack here.
In India a capitalistic economy and a corrupt government apparatus hell bent on making money that had grown like a cancer after the British Retreat, despite Nehru's socialistic policies, was still in place, hence allowing business to be made easier for us.

To water this nut(<as my grandmother used to do if he nut was hard, to soften it up, and therefore crackable) known as the PAS, I propose that we, in the Ministry of Economic Affairs work with interested Kawanese businesses and firms who may wish to serve and sell to the 2.3 billion good people of the Pan-Asiatic States, and also utilise that big labour pool to yet further expand our presence in other markets.
I also propose that we encourage our firms to seek, and engage and work with interested local partners who may guide our good men and women in white collars through the Pan-Asiatic States bureaucracy.
And also, taking a note from our experiences in the former-Raj, I also propose that we engage with politicians at all levels, and encourage people who are more welcoming to Kawanese businesses to be elected.

I hope that, with the recent interest of the Ministry of Economic Affairs into the PAS, and of Kawanese firms to expand there, my proposals are reviewed, and hopefully taken into consideration.
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 627
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Awesome Imperium » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:25 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
IC (OOC: Main stuff in paragraph 5)



Government of British Kawa: Ministry of Economic Affairs
Economic Report in regards to the Pan-Asiatic States


FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Our fair Dominion, unwelcome in these fair shores by our neighbours, be they be the superstitious Indians to our West who truly believe that childish fantasies such as a technologically superior Indian civilisation in Mahabharata as fact and history that existed before the Mughals, or the Communists to our East who have driven our Crown out of East Asia and would pull the rug from under us at every given opportunity. Despite being seen with hostile eyes, our Dominion's businessfolk and captains of industry have indeed been alway successful in making business out of our rather cold neighbours.

While the average Kawanese on the streets say that "Bengal is figuratively an Island like the Motherland, Britain", and while that is indeed true in a cultural and political manner, nothing can be further from the truth that we share land borders on three corners of our nation, and that our fates are intertwined with that what goes on in the neighbourhood. And that covers commerce indeed.

Bengali captains of industry, since the days of the Raj had made money by financing Indian mines, mills, farms. And while the License-Raj and its bureaucracy has never been kind towards outsiders after the Indian betrayal, the Kawanese have indeed mastered it, and have been rewarded for their efforts.
While the Indians have indeed a larger population, they have only recently understood how to use this vital resource, and by now it is indeed too late, for no one wants to invest in the former Raj.
Therefore, the Status-Quo remains, where Indian raw products are brought into Bengal to be transformed into quality finished product, and exported across the globe.

However, to our East, the Pan-Asiatic States have been a tough nut to crack here.
In India a capitalistic economy and a corrupt government apparatus hell bent on making money that had grown like a cancer after the British Retreat, despite Nehru's socialistic policies, was still in place, hence allowing business to be made easier for us.

To water this nut(<as my grandmother used to do if he nut was hard, to soften it up, and therefore crackable) known as the PAS, I propose that we, in the Ministry of Economic Affairs work with interested Kawanese businesses and firms who may wish to serve and sell to the 2.3 billion good people of the Pan-Asiatic States, and also utilise that big labour pool to yet further expand our presence in other markets.
I also propose that we encourage our firms to seek, and engage and work with interested local partners who may guide our good men and women in white collars through the Pan-Asiatic States bureaucracy.
And also, taking a note from our experiences in the former-Raj, I also propose that we engage with politicians at all levels, and encourage people who are more welcoming to Kawanese businesses to be elected.

I hope that, with the recent interest of the Ministry of Economic Affairs into the PAS, and of Kawanese firms to expand there, my proposals are reviewed, and hopefully taken into consideration.


To bengal and assam:
I am to your east scince i own much of the Indian Subcontinent and australia. And i am a Monarchy.

User avatar
Bengal and Assam
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1029
Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bengal and Assam » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:31 am

Awesome Imperium wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:
IC (OOC: Main stuff in paragraph 5)



Government of British Kawa: Ministry of Economic Affairs
Economic Report in regards to the Pan-Asiatic States


FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Our fair Dominion, unwelcome in these fair shores by our neighbours, be they be the superstitious Indians to our West who truly believe that childish fantasies such as a technologically superior Indian civilisation in Mahabharata as fact and history that existed before the Mughals, or the Communists to our East who have driven our Crown out of East Asia and would pull the rug from under us at every given opportunity. Despite being seen with hostile eyes, our Dominion's businessfolk and captains of industry have indeed been alway successful in making business out of our rather cold neighbours.

While the average Kawanese on the streets say that "Bengal is figuratively an Island like the Motherland, Britain", and while that is indeed true in a cultural and political manner, nothing can be further from the truth that we share land borders on three corners of our nation, and that our fates are intertwined with that what goes on in the neighbourhood. And that covers commerce indeed.

Bengali captains of industry, since the days of the Raj had made money by financing Indian mines, mills, farms. And while the License-Raj and its bureaucracy has never been kind towards outsiders after the Indian betrayal, the Kawanese have indeed mastered it, and have been rewarded for their efforts.
While the Indians have indeed a larger population, they have only recently understood how to use this vital resource, and by now it is indeed too late, for no one wants to invest in the former Raj.
Therefore, the Status-Quo remains, where Indian raw products are brought into Bengal to be transformed into quality finished product, and exported across the globe.

However, to our East, the Pan-Asiatic States have been a tough nut to crack here.
In India a capitalistic economy and a corrupt government apparatus hell bent on making money that had grown like a cancer after the British Retreat, despite Nehru's socialistic policies, was still in place, hence allowing business to be made easier for us.

To water this nut(<as my grandmother used to do if he nut was hard, to soften it up, and therefore crackable) known as the PAS, I propose that we, in the Ministry of Economic Affairs work with interested Kawanese businesses and firms who may wish to serve and sell to the 2.3 billion good people of the Pan-Asiatic States, and also utilise that big labour pool to yet further expand our presence in other markets.
I also propose that we encourage our firms to seek, and engage and work with interested local partners who may guide our good men and women in white collars through the Pan-Asiatic States bureaucracy.
And also, taking a note from our experiences in the former-Raj, I also propose that we engage with politicians at all levels, and encourage people who are more welcoming to Kawanese businesses to be elected.

I hope that, with the recent interest of the Ministry of Economic Affairs into the PAS, and of Kawanese firms to expand there, my proposals are reviewed, and hopefully taken into consideration.


To bengal and assam:
I am to your east scince i own much of the Indian Subcontinent and australia. And i am a Monarchy.

But you do have strange bureaucracy that makes it hard to do business like IRL India, yes?

And West, you mean
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 627
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Awesome Imperium » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:35 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Awesome Imperium wrote:


To bengal and assam:
I am to your east scince i own much of the Indian Subcontinent and australia. And i am a Monarchy.

But you do have strange bureaucracy that makes it hard to do business like IRL India, yes?

And West, you mean


No ever scince the founding of the imperium and the great mixing (the event were many citizens of diffrent ethnicity migrated across the empire. so now all our states has at leats one quarter australian one quarter indian, and the rest of the ethnic groups.) This event brought many cultural ideas and many religions, belifs, and Ethics were combined.

Our Beurocracy is well organised scince we have modernised with a large overhaul of the government and large scale funding for promising projects. We have many trade deals with foreign countries and some are even strategic partners. Our economy is 7 times larger than India's. Our GDP is 14.0 trillion compaed to IRL india's 2 trillion. We also have a military bigger than the Usa and China (NOT COMBINED).
Last edited by Awesome Imperium on Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Bengal and Assam
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1029
Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bengal and Assam » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:39 am

Awesome Imperium wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:But you do have strange bureaucracy that makes it hard to do business like IRL India, yes?

And West, you mean


No ever scince the founding of the imperium and the great mixing (the event were many citizens of diffrent ethnicity migrated across the empire. so now all our states has at leats one quarter australian one quarter indian, and the rest of the ethnic groups.) This event brought many cultural ideas and many religions, belifs, and Ethics were combined.

Our Beurocracy is well organised scince we have modernised with a large overhaul of the government and large scale funding for promising projects. We have many trade deals with foreign countries and some are even strategic partners. Our economy is 7 times larger than India's. Our GDP is 14.0 trillion compaed to IRL india's 2 trillion.

I think we can work together... Ethnic-Japanese Weeb British Colony with a 6 trillion GDP with an Indo-Emu Empire with a 14 tril...
I'll change my report after a bit.
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 627
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Awesome Imperium » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:40 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Awesome Imperium wrote:
No ever scince the founding of the imperium and the great mixing (the event were many citizens of diffrent ethnicity migrated across the empire. so now all our states has at leats one quarter australian one quarter indian, and the rest of the ethnic groups.) This event brought many cultural ideas and many religions, belifs, and Ethics were combined.

Our Beurocracy is well organised scince we have modernised with a large overhaul of the government and large scale funding for promising projects. We have many trade deals with foreign countries and some are even strategic partners. Our economy is 7 times larger than India's. Our GDP is 14.0 trillion compaed to IRL india's 2 trillion.

I think we can work together... Ethnic-Japanese Weeb British Colony with a 6 trillion GDP with an Indo-Emu Empire with a 14 tril...
I'll change my report after a bit.


I Agree a economic and political collabaration may be profitable.

User avatar
Eurum
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 140
Founded: Jun 28, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eurum » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:41 am

Sounds very interesting.

User avatar
Bengal and Assam
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1029
Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bengal and Assam » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:43 am

Awesome Imperium wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:I think we can work together... Ethnic-Japanese Weeb British Colony with a 6 trillion GDP with an Indo-Emu Empire with a 14 tril...
I'll change my report after a bit.


I Agree a economic and political collabaration may be profitable.

Indeed... making a fvck ton of money outta the PAS.
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 627
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Awesome Imperium » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:45 am

Our Empire was made from a Treaty by India, Pakistan (Indian Annexed), Australia, and the Philippines. After prsoperous years the Thrcie Crowned Commonwealth was Reorganised into the Imperium.

User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 627
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Awesome Imperium » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:48 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Awesome Imperium wrote:
I Agree a economic and political collabaration may be profitable.

Indeed... making a fvck ton of money outta the PAS.

We currently have a dispute with the PAS in the Philippines. We have sent ASP and ACIA agents into the PAS. The intel could help our opperations. We are getting much of our raw materials from the Allied States of Indoesia, and India.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ellinika Nisia, Eriadni, Fenvaria Republic, Nothereland, Petrokovia, South Olpen, Southeast Marajarbia, The Arkiv, The Democratic Republic of Nytoa, The Military State of the Galapagos

Advertisement

Remove ads