NATION

PASSWORD

The East Osovian Civil War REDUX [Semi-Open/MT] (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Henna-Kassel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Henna-Kassel » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:43 am

East Osovia wrote:
- - - Indefinite Hiatus and End of RP - - -

Unfortunately things have changed in my life and I am no longer able to commit myself in any significant degree to NS at this time. I'm not going to be able to keep up any of my RP's (except maybe one or two slower ones), and won't be able to see this one to it's completion. For that I am sorry.

It is really hard for me to do this. I feel like I've failed you guys, that I've let you down. But I just do not have the ability to continue using NationStates the way I used to for the time being, and I feel like stringing you guys along and being non-committal to my own RP would be doing you all a disservice. You guys deserve better than that.

I do wish I could continue this RP, as even though it was difficult for me at time it was still tons of fun. Thank you all for participating, you guys rock!

-East Osovia

THE RP IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. STAY SAFE OUT THERE!

Sad
Supreme Leader:, Martin Cook
This nation does NOT reflect my Real Life views

News:Occupation by The GCE occurs

Atomic Testing Museum
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Atomic Testing Museum » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:18 am

Thank you for making this and goodbye!

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:26 am

Nooo!

Goodbye EO. Good luck in your future endeavors. As for me, I will now retreat to my hole of solitude and no RPs.
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:29 am

Like I said before this is sad
Last edited by The King Isle on Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC NAME: Tartania

Previous

Return to International Incidents