NATION

PASSWORD

Malandrian Tribal War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:06 pm

After much debate in the Parliament, it was finally decided that Galimencia will send a group of representatives to establish formal communication with the the Sparj tribe. It was discreetly decided that Galimencia will initially support the Sparj tribe in the tribal war, but the real intention will be to establish colonies.

Galimencia's group of about 25 diplomats and government officials, lead by Sir George Wood, 2nd Baronet, has been sent to Malandrin to establish formal contact with the tribe. Meanwhile, an official letter has been sent to the the leader of the Sparj tribe, by the Galimencian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to make them aware about the arrival of representatives.
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:09 am

Arsumot wrote:
Malandrin wrote:(Rekken lowers his sword and sits down)
-Okay, whatever you are, I'm willing to negotiate," Rekken said, a little more reassured. "Sit down, if you can."

The phantom shifts silently over to a chair, passing through its back and sitting down.

"30,000 warriors," it whispers, though the voice sounds like it's coming from right by Rekken's ears. "Warriors who fall on either side go to Arsumot. Both until end of war. Deal? Or other offer?"

-I think we have a deal," said Rekken as he told Zaavier Casultie to wait a moment as he had some unfinished business.

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:13 am

Nekkko wrote:Zaavier Casultie would soon arrive too the Palace with his Soldier's, Confused too see the Ghost thing and The Leader of The Tribe talking "Am, Am I high on some weird drug right now, Or Is this just normal?" The General stated, seemingly a bit unhappy to see no Tea or Food has been set for their Arrival.

(Rekken opens the door to Zaavier Casultie)
-Good afternoon Zaavier, I'm sorry you waited, but I had some business to finish," said Rekken, a little distressed. "Waiters, bring food and drink for Mr. Casultie!"

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:21 am

Molotovsk wrote:Frethky, now Malankong, hopes to blitz through other tribes. For now, however, in fear of other communists, they gain independence and give the land to Malandarin, in hope of establishing a more democratic government. However, if they accept the land, then they must join the World Treaty Organization and fight alongside member nations.

"Dear Molotovsk president.
I am ready to negotiate an agreement with you on your independence and the World Treaty Organization.
Come in a week's time to the Thynaj spring, I will wait for you there.

Nerky Gretokj, leader of Frethky."

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:25 am

South Americanastan wrote:After much debate, the South Americanastan United Congress passes a bill to join the war on the side of the Lokhoj peoples, to drive back the Molotovskian puppet state, but also, secretly, to gain a colony in Malandrin. A message is sent to Lokhoj, asking if they would like help.

To Lokhoj,

It has come to our attention that a war has broken out between the tribes of your (former) nation. We would like to help build a new Malandrin, one under the rule of your tribe and it's allies. Furthermore, the state of Molotovsk has created a puppet state in the lands of the peaceful tribe known as Frethky, called Malankong. We believe this is an assault on the sovereignty of the Maladrin people and their lands, and would like to assist in driving back this foreign invader. We hope to receive a reply soon, and hope that the reply is one of acceptance.

"President of South Americastan
I have the honor to respond in the affirmative to your proposal for reinforcement toward our tribe.
We will remain at a neutral point to negotiate.
You choose.

Wythu Perjt, leader of Lokhoj."

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:37 am

Galimencia wrote:After much debate in the Parliament, it was finally decided that Galimencia will send a group of representatives to establish formal communication with the the Sparj tribe. It was discreetly decided that Galimencia will initially support the Sparj tribe in the tribal war, but the real intention will be to establish colonies.

Galimencia's group of about 25 diplomats and government officials, lead by Sir George Wood, 2nd Baronet, has been sent to Malandrin to establish formal contact with the tribe. Meanwhile, an official letter has been sent to the the leader of the Sparj tribe, by the Galimencian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to make them aware about the arrival of representatives.

(The phone rings and Hafzhy runs to try to get it in time)
-Yes, who is it?" said Hafzhy, exhausted, while listening to the speaker, "Ok, I'll put it on right away".

(Hafzhy picks up the phone and quickly carries it to Rekken's office.)
-My lord, it's for you," said Hafzhy, about to collapse from exhaustion.

-Who is it?" said Rekken, while holding the phone to his ear. "Okay, I'll wait for you here, at Sparj's palace in a week's time."

-Who were they, sir?" asked Hafzhy intrigued.

-Representatives from abroad," Rekken said seriously, "They want to negotiate. Tell the waiters to prepare food for a week from now."

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:10 am

Malandrin wrote:
Nekkko wrote:Zaavier Casultie would soon arrive too the Palace with his Soldier's, Confused too see the Ghost thing and The Leader of The Tribe talking "Am, Am I high on some weird drug right now, Or Is this just normal?" The General stated, seemingly a bit unhappy to see no Tea or Food has been set for their Arrival.

(Rekken opens the door to Zaavier Casultie)
-Good afternoon Zaavier, I'm sorry you waited, but I had some business to finish," said Rekken, a little distressed. "Waiters, bring food and drink for Mr. Casultie!"

"Ah it's quite alright, I brought some soldier's with me too show you that allying with us was no mistake, half of them are outside and six of em are with me, the most reinforced soldier's here, as for our deal, Our armies had successfully made multiple checkpoints and outposts, and had rebuilt falling apart military bases, soon enough this nation, will be yours Comrade, We welcome you to be fully Communist." He said as he entered the office.

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:33 am

Nekkko wrote:
Malandrin wrote:(Rekken opens the door to Zaavier Casultie)

"Ah it's quite alright, I brought some soldier's with me too show you that allying with us was no mistake, half of them are outside and six of em are with me, the most reinforced soldier's here, as for our deal, Our armies had successfully made multiple checkpoints and outposts, and had rebuilt falling apart military bases, soon enough this nation, will be yours Comrade, We welcome you to be fully Communist." He said as he entered the office.

-I see your soldiers are good, sir," Rekken said, a bit impressed. "And they get along well with mine. I think it was a good alliance."

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:40 am

Malandrin wrote:
Nekkko wrote:"Ah it's quite alright, I brought some soldier's with me too show you that allying with us was no mistake, half of them are outside and six of em are with me, the most reinforced soldier's here, as for our deal, Our armies had successfully made multiple checkpoints and outposts, and had rebuilt falling apart military bases, soon enough this nation, will be yours Comrade, We welcome you to be fully Communist." He said as he entered the office.

-I see your soldiers are good, sir," Rekken said, a bit impressed. "And they get along well with mine. I think it was a good alliance."

"Heh, well no doubt, we are all communist's now, it's best we stick together, now, let us plan too knock out one of the tribes out the war permanently, we charge in? Espionage perhaps? Or maybe something much more, permanent, we can napalm bomb you're enemy's palace while they talk with their soon to be allies, we will completely knock both of them out the war, and then we shall take their land and territory!"

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:59 am

Nekkko wrote:
Malandrin wrote:-I see your soldiers are good, sir," Rekken said, a bit impressed. "And they get along well with mine. I think it was a good alliance."

"Heh, well no doubt, we are all communist's now, it's best we stick together, now, let us plan too knock out one of the tribes out the war permanently, we charge in? Espionage perhaps? Or maybe something much more, permanent, we can napalm bomb you're enemy's palace while they talk with their soon to be allies, we will completely knock both of them out the war, and then we shall take their land and territory!"

-No, that would be a bad idea," Rekken said thoughtfully. "They have good defenses and would easily knock us out. But the idea of sending spies wouldn't be bad."

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:02 am

Malandrin wrote:
Nekkko wrote:"Heh, well no doubt, we are all communist's now, it's best we stick together, now, let us plan too knock out one of the tribes out the war permanently, we charge in? Espionage perhaps? Or maybe something much more, permanent, we can napalm bomb you're enemy's palace while they talk with their soon to be allies, we will completely knock both of them out the war, and then we shall take their land and territory!"

-No, that would be a bad idea," Rekken said thoughtfully. "They have good defenses and would easily knock us out. But the idea of sending spies wouldn't be bad."

"Well, we are finishing up a military campaign In a different nation, once we are done with it we will send our most elite troops here, I promise you that" the General stated "As for the spies we already have some settling in as we speak, they are interfering with radio transmissions and are creating espionage without anyone knowing, soon the enemy tribes will be unable to contact anyone, meaning we can fight the tribes without the allies getting involved"

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:48 am

Nekkko wrote:
Malandrin wrote:-No, that would be a bad idea," Rekken said thoughtfully. "They have good defenses and would easily knock us out. But the idea of sending spies wouldn't be bad."

"Well, we are finishing up a military campaign In a different nation, once we are done with it we will send our most elite troops here, I promise you that" the General stated "As for the spies we already have some settling in as we speak, they are interfering with radio transmissions and are creating espionage without anyone knowing, soon the enemy tribes will be unable to contact anyone, meaning we can fight the tribes without the allies getting involved"

-I'm confident of that, sir," Rekken said, arms folded.

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:06 am

Malandrin wrote:
Nekkko wrote:"Well, we are finishing up a military campaign In a different nation, once we are done with it we will send our most elite troops here, I promise you that" the General stated "As for the spies we already have some settling in as we speak, they are interfering with radio transmissions and are creating espionage without anyone knowing, soon the enemy tribes will be unable to contact anyone, meaning we can fight the tribes without the allies getting involved"

-I'm confident of that, sir," Rekken said, arms folded.

The General would hold a cup of tea along with a biscuit that was given too him by a waiter, he dipped the biscuit into the tea before eating it and drinking the tea "then it's settled, once you're men have finished getting ready with the supplies we given you, we'll charge into the weakened tribes that our spies have weakened, we'll see you till then, Glory to your nation!" The General said before leaving with his men in a their truck, heading back too the fort located near the palace.

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:36 am

Nekkko wrote:
Malandrin wrote:-I'm confident of that, sir," Rekken said, arms folded.

The General would hold a cup of tea along with a biscuit that was given too him by a waiter, he dipped the biscuit into the tea before eating it and drinking the tea "then it's settled, once you're men have finished getting ready with the supplies we given you, we'll charge into the weakened tribes that our spies have weakened, we'll see you till then, Glory to your nation!" The General said before leaving with his men in a their truck, heading back too the fort located near the palace.

-Glory to Sparj!!!," said Rekken, his fist raised

Muppetaria
Attaché

Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Should I intervene?

Postby Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:39 am

Should I? Because I don't know.
P.S If I intervene, I will try to bring peace
- This message was sent by the Muppetarian board of messengers who can't be shot

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:44 am

Muppetaria wrote:Should I? Because I don't know.
P.S If I intervene, I will try to bring peace

Do whatever you want.

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Malandrin wrote:
Galimencia wrote:After much debate in the Parliament, it was finally decided that Galimencia will send a group of representatives to establish formal communication with the the Sparj tribe. It was discreetly decided that Galimencia will initially support the Sparj tribe in the tribal war, but the real intention will be to establish colonies.

(The phone rings and Hafzhy runs to try to get it in time)
-Yes, who is it?" said Hafzhy, exhausted, while listening to the speaker, "Ok, I'll put it on right away".

(Hafzhy picks up the phone and quickly carries it to Rekken's office.)
-My lord, it's for you," said Hafzhy, about to collapse from exhaustion.

-Who is it?" said Rekken, while holding the phone to his ear. "Okay, I'll wait for you here, at Sparj's palace in a week's time."

-Who were they, sir?" asked Hafzhy intrigued.

-Representatives from abroad," Rekken said seriously, "They want to negotiate. Tell the waiters to prepare food for a week from now."

OOC: Before I write my response, I would like to know what kind of tribes are these Sparj people? Are they absolute savages, like the erstwhile Zulus, who wear only a small cloth to cover their private parts and nothing else, and use spears as they know nothing about the use of any modern weapons like machine guns? Or are they a bit more civilised than that, wear decent clothes, and have limited knowledge about the use of guns? Or are they highly civilised(highly unlikely, cause they are tribes after all), wear coat pants, smoke cigars and use the most sophisticated modern weapons like toys?
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Molotovsk
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Molotovsk » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:07 am

Malandrin wrote:
Molotovsk wrote:Frethky, now Malankong, hopes to blitz through other tribes. For now, however, in fear of other communists, they gain independence and give the land to Malandarin, in hope of establishing a more democratic government. However, if they accept the land, then they must join the World Treaty Organization and fight alongside member nations.

"Dear Molotovsk president.
I am ready to negotiate an agreement with you on your independence and the World Treaty Organization.
Come in a week's time to the Thynaj spring, I will wait for you there.

Nerky Gretokj, leader of Frethky."

Dear Nerky,

These are my terms:

1. Malandria will become a member of the World Treaty Organization.
2. The land of Frethky will now become the Republic of Malakong.
3. Malankong will support the World Treaty Organization in fighting for a democratic Malandria.
4. After Article 3 has been successfully completed, Malankong will become the Confederacy of Malandria.
5. KILL ALL DEMOCRATICS ON SIGHT. GLORY TO REPUBLICANS - Now, where was I?

NationStates Puppet
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby NationStates Puppet » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:19 am

The IHS will support the Frethky tribe with medicine, building materials, water and food.
PUPPET OF ISLAMIC HOLY SITES

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:28 am

The Spies began their work, making sure too have all the Radio Tower's of the Enemy Tribe's cut off, and having the Enemy Tribe's Supplies be destroyed in the most common of ways like it falling down into a river or rats getting into it, even medical supplies were destroyed in the Name of Nekkko and the Tribe that has allied with them, They will win and Malandrin will become a fully Communist Nation.

Muppetaria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:48 am

Right, Imma intervene, though my country is a bit too small, so I will intervene by INVADING! Any opposing me will perish. Choose wisely...
Last edited by Muppetaria on Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
- This message was sent by the Muppetarian board of messengers who can't be shot

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:55 am

Muppetaria wrote:Right, Imma intervene, though my country is a bit too small, so I will intervene by INVADING! Any opposing me will perish. Choose wisely...

(OOC: You're flag is a cat from a Cat Food AD)

Muppetaria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:58 am

Nekkko wrote:
Muppetaria wrote:Right, Imma intervene, though my country is a bit too small, so I will intervene by INVADING! Any opposing me will perish. Choose wisely...

(OOC: You're flag is a cat from a Cat Food AD)

It looks like my cat

Muppetaria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:58 am

So? You’re a psychotic dictatorship!
Last edited by Muppetaria on Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:59 am

Muppetaria wrote:
Nekkko wrote:(OOC: You're flag is a cat from a Cat Food AD)

It looks like my cat

(OOC: Just wanna point it out)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents