NATION

PASSWORD

Malandrian Tribal War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:20 pm

Great Nekkkoan Spies were spying in my peering into radio conversations while also giving propaganda too civilians of the enemy tribes, realizing how multiple more nations were getting involved, they would bring in their new puppet nation and sixty thousand more soldier's, all who were trained for this moment, they got along with the allied tribe of theirs and prepared for any conflict which could happen.

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:12 pm

After the establishment of static positions, MAC-L orders a campaign of Air Cavalry raids on Malakongese positions, known as Operation Boomstick, harassing the tribal forces. Raids are conducted all across the western border, with minimal casualties. 15 raids are conducted over the course of a week. The casualties so far are:

0 KIA
12 WIA
1 MIA

Malakong-Lokhoj Border

A South Americanastanian D-89 transport helicopter flies over the border. The helicopter is marked with Red Cross insignia, but the men aboard are armed with TRR-A1s. The only soldier to go MIA during Operation Boomstick, SGT Jack Maxson, the commander of a unit of Air Cavalry. He was knocked off of his A-35 Attack Helicopter when it was hit by an RPG, though the helicopter was able to be righted and flew back to base. He is rumored to be in the area. Spotlights shine down into the thick brush. Movement is spotted, and the helicopter is flown down to investigate. The men aboard the helicopter unload, consisting of 2 Rangers and a Medic, while a certified doctor waits onboard, supplied with medical equipment.

As the men sweep the area, a gunshot is heard, and the men go to investigate. They come into a clearing in the brush to find a wounded SGT Maxson, his pistol at his side. Next to him, a dead Malakongese soldier and a burnt-out flare. The medic tends to Maxson's wounds, consisting of a slash on his left arm and a bullet wound in his shoulder. The Rangers load him onto a stretcher, and rush him back to the MedEvac. The Air Cavalry raids end, considered a success, though it is suspected that the Maxson incident is an underlying factor.
Last edited by South Americanastan on Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

Molotovsk
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Molotovsk » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:32 pm

South Americanastan wrote:After the establishment of static positions, MAC-L orders a campaign of Air Cavalry raids on Malakongese positions, known as Operation Boomstick, harassing the tribal forces. Raids are conducted all across the western border, with minimal casualties. 15 raids are conducted over the course of a week. The casualties so far are:

0 KIA
12 WIA
1 MIA

Malakong-Lokhoj Border

A South Americanastanian D-89 transport helicopter flies over the border. The helicopter is marked with Red Cross insignia, but the men aboard are armed with TRR-A1s. The only soldier to go MIA during Operation Boomstick, SGT Jack Maxson, the commander of a unit of Air Cavalry. He was knocked off of his A-35 Attack Helicopter when it was hit by an RPG, though the helicopter was able to be righted and flew back to base. He is rumored to be in the area. Spotlights shine down into the thick brush. Movement is spotted, and the helicopter is flown down to investigate. The men aboard the helicopter unload, consisting of 2 Rangers and a Medic, while a certified doctor waits onboard, supplied with medical equipment.

As the men sweep the area, a gunshot is heard, and the men go to investigate. They come into a clearing in the brush to find a wounded SGT Maxson, his pistol at his side. Next to him, a dead Malakongese soldier and a burnt-out flare. The medic tends to Maxson's wounds, consisting of a slash on his left arm and a bullet wound in his shoulder. The Rangers load him onto a stretcher, and rush him back to the MedEvac. The Air Cavalry raids end, considered a success, though it is suspected that the Maxson incident is an underlying factor.

OOC: You can't control my troops. Post is /VOID.

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm

Molotovsk wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:After the establishment of static positions, MAC-L orders a campaign of Air Cavalry raids on Malakongese positions, known as Operation Boomstick, harassing the tribal forces. Raids are conducted all across the western border, with minimal casualties. 15 raids are conducted over the course of a week. The casualties so far are:

0 KIA
12 WIA
1 MIA

Malakong-Lokhoj Border

OOC: You can't control my troops. Post is /VOID.

OOC: How did I control your troops? I had my guy shoot your troops. Are you suggesting that your troops just sat and watched as my men shot at you with helicopters? It's not even a focal point, just an offhand remark as to how the Sergeant got there.

/UNVOIDED
Last edited by South Americanastan on Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:34 am

/bumpity
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:03 pm

The Southeast Marajarbian Government sends over a trade deal to the Cvararg. If the deal is accepted, the Cvararg will receive funding and aid in the formation of their new government, in exchange for fish. However, the Cvararg must have a stable alliance with at least 2 other tribes in order to create a government that is both strong and stable, and must have fair representation in its soon-to-be government for any and all who wish to ensure a smooth transition into a new democracy free of organizations and individual nations who wish to spread their influence through Colonialism.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:29 am

(OOC: Just waiting for OP)

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:10 pm

After some time of discussing on what to do next, the next idea would be too cut off Cvararg's fish trade by stopping anyone from fishing in the Cvararg area.

They made it very discrete too, making it look like that it was Lokhoj who was forcing the blockade on them.

Altoner
Attaché

Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Altoner » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:28 am

The king isle intervenes

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:29 pm

With no updates, Nekkko would push all their forces to each tribe, about a hundred thousand for each tribe that wasn't Sparj, there was heavy casualties, on both sides, and multiple people's houses were burnt down, However, soon enough it seemed Sparj was a clear Victor.

Nekkko
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:20 am

The Civil War has ended, with The Communist's winning.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents