NATION

PASSWORD

Stabilizing Enomia (Craxx/IC/ Do not post)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Stabilizing Enomia (Craxx/IC/ Do not post)

Postby Romextly » Thu May 06, 2021 3:16 pm

The colony of Enomia. 18 years ago, the Empire of Romextly proclaimed their soveirgnty over the land and kept it. Now with the arrival of a new regiment, the colony will finally move forward towards the future. Nearby remnants of tribes have gathered men to take back their homeland from the Romextlians. New posts have been built by the Imperial Romextlians. Now it will come to a clash as the colony stabilizes.

The government will also have to deal with the new attention on them. shining the light is Brigadier General Feliz Rusero, on the intensely corrupt colonial government. Will the new investigation threaten the newfound peace? Will the Brigadier General be able to clean out corruption? Read it all here is Stabilizing Enomia

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Fri May 14, 2021 2:19 pm

Count Lucifer had been texting when his secretary opened the door.

"What?" the count said, somewhat annoyed as he had been playing candy crush on his relatively new phone.

The Secretary looked uncomfortable. "Uh, my lord, Centurio Colonel Fabian Rexus is here to see you."

The Count then proceeded to sigh and nodded. A man in the usual dark blue color of the Colonial Officer uniform, along with the sword walked in. He took off his cap and held it between his arms.

"Sit down Colonel." The count said gesturing to a rather expensive chair.

"Thank you." he replied in a crisp voice and sat in it.

There was an awkward silence, until the Count prompted the Colonel. "What was it you wanted to talk about Colonel?"

"Well sir, I wanted to talk about the defense of the colony. Now, I believe that the attacks by the chiefs over past the rainforest are dangerous. I would like to mount an expedition into the rainforest. However, we do not have the manpower to protect the colony and launched a strong enough assault. If the colonial government could lend money to hire militia, we could pull it off."

"Well, don't you have the Majarbians? They have their guns and whatnot."

"Well yes, but they are still training. Not to mention we still get the odd Tyrantian and other Majarbian to add it. We have gained 100 more men into this regiment, however they still show not very good coordination. However, if we could gain just a few militia we could have them shadow them to help them gain the ropes."

"Very well, have the Mayor give you funds."

"I asked him, but he denied, referring it to you."

"Well then, how much?"

"Around 300k."

"300 thousands Pesos! We need that more other things. I can only part with 10,000, no more."

"But sir, your citizens are getting killed."

"My worry is no the citizens, but rather the companies. If I tax them to much, they'll leave. Do what you can with 10,000. Spend it on beer, gun, girls, I don't care. Just go and do it."

"Good day to you sir." The Colonel said briskly and left the room. He was not pleased...

Return to International Incidents