NATION

PASSWORD

4/17 (Fall of the Palcanian Star)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Palcania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

4/17 (Fall of the Palcanian Star)

Postby Palcania » Thu May 06, 2021 4:57 am

There is a national emergency, Palcania has been attacked.

The Palcanian Star building has fell.

The terrorist, they destroyed the tower somehow.

Ever since 9/11, we've bolstered security.

But just how did this happen?

Rome, 4/11, 2021

Perikuresu
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Perikuresu » Thu May 06, 2021 5:01 am

uhhhhhhhh, sure?
A Pacific nation or a MT liberalwank nation whose main premise is composed on a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities
NS Stats non canon, NS Policies canon tho
Aerilia is lying! They're not a unicorn, they're a Welsh Dragon!

Popular Kahrivstan Resistance
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Popular Kahrivstan Resistance » Thu May 06, 2021 9:06 pm

Popular Kahrivstan Resistance - Supreme Office of the Foreign Ministry

To: Palcania's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
From: Jadiral Kurvon, Supreme Head of the Foreign Ministry
Subject: Foreign Relief Offer Following Terror Attack

To whom it may concern,
I am Jadiral Kurvon, Supreme Head of the Foreign Ministry of the Popular Kahrivstan Resistance, the one and only Kahrivstani government. News of the recent tragedy in your nation has reached my desk and I first offer my condolences. Our nation is not unfamiliar with terrorist organizations and we have dedicated ourselves to wiping out such cowardly radicals around the world. I must admit that between our current engagements and a recent economic crash, the Popular Kahrivstan Resistance is stretched thin, but I still wish to offer a helping hand in whatever way I can. I will be able to convince our Supreme Leader to spare financial aid, military equipment, or some other relief as needed. If nothing else, know you are not alone in this world.

Together, we can remain strong,
Jadiral Kurvon
Supreme Head of the Foreign Ministry of the Popular Kahrivstan Resistance
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

Return to International Incidents