NATION

PASSWORD

Northwest Marajarbia Declaration of Independence

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 12:25 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:In front of a press conference, a nervous looking man straightens his tie and takes to the podium. With a sigh, all nervousness drops from his face. A look of sincerity hits the audience before the cameras start rolling.

"My fellow patriots.

for the rest of the international community, our declaration of independence has seemingly appeared overnight. Some may not care. But let me tell you that the fires of independence have been smouldering for decades. Now it is the time to light the fire of freedom.

It is the will of the people that we leave the Federation of Southeast Marajarbia. It will be a long road, one many of us will not live to see. But if we don't take this long and perilous path, our children will be forced too. And it is the sacred duty of any parent to forge a better life for their children.

So I proclaim, on the 4th of May 2021, that Northwest Marajarbia be a free and sovereign nation. Thank you all for listening."

He steps down from his podium, and briskly walks to the exit.

Though I sure your a puppet of Southeast Marajarbia, Who Are you declaring independence on ? For example, Yukon declared on British Columbia.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:27 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:In front of a press conference, a nervous looking man straightens his tie and takes to the podium. With a sigh, all nervousness drops from his face. A look of sincerity hits the audience before the cameras start rolling.

"My fellow patriots.

for the rest of the international community, our declaration of independence has seemingly appeared overnight. Some may not care. But let me tell you that the fires of independence have been smouldering for decades. Now it is the time to light the fire of freedom.

It is the will of the people that we leave the Federation of Southeast Marajarbia. It will be a long road, one many of us will not live to see. But if we don't take this long and perilous path, our children will be forced too. And it is the sacred duty of any parent to forge a better life for their children.

So I proclaim, on the 4th of May 2021, that Northwest Marajarbia be a free and sovereign nation. Thank you all for listening."

Okay, WTF. Who is pulling this prank on me? Especially since my Northwestern Neighbor is already independent? I'm going to have to get the mods involved if this continues.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue May 04, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 12:39 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

"My fellow patriots.

Okay, WTF. Who is pulling this prank on me? Especially since my Northwestern Neighbor is already independent? I'm going to have to get the mods involved if this continues.

Also, The Puppet is owned by ICDN probably. It is trying to apply. I think it’s not you unles should want to prank us.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 1:39 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:
"From our limited intel, it seems retribution is sooner than we have imagined. The fight for our right to govern ourselves is upon us. Fortunately, we have already taken the first steps to defend what we have only just claimed as ours. Our fledgling government has been able to reorganise its territorial guard, defected elements of the Southeast Marajarbia military and local militia groups to into what we have now delcared the Northwest Marajarbia Revolutionary Army. Our force currently stands at 30,000 men. we are also now able to confirm that ICBM's once belonging to Southeast Marajarbia have been captured and secured by our forces.

However, it is likely that Southeast Marajarbia will bring the full brunt of of their military alongside their allies, the IDSF, to stamp out what they are calling an illegal succession. We have applied for membership to rival power, the ICDN, for protection, but it is unlikely we will receive membership in time. Our military assets and nuclear arsenal are unlikely to withstand such a force.

Thus, i call upon the free world to assist us in our time of need."

You never captured half of my nuclear arsenal. That is non-canon godmodding. Look, I would have acknowledged your independence if you asked for permission, but it is far too late for that.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue May 04, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Thu May 06, 2021 10:13 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

Also, The Puppet is owned by ICDN probably. It is trying to apply. I think it’s not you unles should want to prank us.

No.....I have proof it is you...
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Return to International Incidents