NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-slavers executed in Sanyasipura

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Sanyasipura
Attaché

Founded: Apr 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Anti-slavers executed in Sanyasipura

Postby Sanyasipura » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:52 am

10 anti-slavery activists were executed earlier today by order of Krsak Pankasyaksetra, Prince of Sanyasipura, who warned that any further "disrespect for private property and our historic custom of slavery" would also be met with execution. 7 of the anti-slavery activists were foreigners who had unfurled signs outside of the Prince's official residence decrying slavery, while 3 were Sanyasipuran citizens who had assisted in their endeavour. All but one of the foreigners cowardly begged for their own lives, assuming that their status would save them, but the prince was unmoved.

Ukcross
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:46 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Tag

OOC: Hey, Don't tag. Just bookmark it or somethin'
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made an Tyranical, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online. Oh wow, I've got a Relikan Monarch now! Long live Queen Jezia!
I'm trying to figure out how to put stuff in my Signature

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Return to International Incidents