NATION

PASSWORD

Mystery realms - Southeast Marajarbia War CLOSED!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Qilik
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Qilik » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:31 pm

Another 1,000 Qilik soldiers have been sent into combat
Member of DEA, Tyrantio Land’s faithful puppet.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:35 pm

Qilik wrote:Another 1,000 Qilik soldiers have been sent into combat

An extra 5,000 Southeast Marajarbian Soldiers and 35 Knightmare Lites are sent over to reinforce the current Southeast Marajarbian forces.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:42 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Qilik wrote:Another 1,000 Qilik soldiers have been sent into combat

An extra 5,000 Southeast Marajarbian Soldiers and 35 Knightmare Lites are sent over to reinforce the current Southeast Marajarbian forces.

The Southeast Marajarbian forces continue their assault as they make their way to the capital of MR.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:44 pm

OOC: Oh God, such rampant Godmodding and one liners.
IC:Galimencia officially decides to stay neutral on this matter as they themselves are currently in a war(Second Boer War).
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Galimencia wrote:OOC: Oh God, such rampant Godmodding and one liners.
IC:Galimencia officially decides to stay neutral on this matter as they themselves are currently in a war(Second Boer War).

The Southeast Marajarbian forces begin their march towards the capital of MR, while continuing their assault on the weakened cities.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:13 pm

Galimencia wrote:OOC: Oh God, such rampant Godmodding and one liners.

The Southeast Marajarbian forces begin their march towards the capital of MR, while continuing their assault on the weakened cities.

The Southeast Marajarbians continue capturing city after city.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:16 pm

OOC: Seems a bit like godmodding

IC: 200 Bombers have began bombing Mystery Realms
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

OOC: Even if it is, at least it is not as crazy as last time.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

OOC: True

IC: Tyrantio Land has recently fought a relatively large Naval Battle in the strait of Mystery, result stalemate.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:26 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

IC: Tyrantio Land has recently fought a relatively large Naval Battle in the strait of Mystery, result stalemate.

The Southeast Marajarbian forces capture the remaining few cities in MR on their way to the capital, and request that all of the deployed IDSF forces reunite for one final blow in the capital of MR.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:27 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

The Southeast Marajarbian forces capture the remaining few cities in MR on their way to the capital, and request that all of the deployed IDSF forces reunite for one final blow in the capital of MR.

Islamici troops start to follow the Marajarbians.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:30 pm

Spaincio wrote:
Alphazi wrote:
Yes and look at this : Alphazi wrote:
Spaincio wrote:
NO GODMODDING

Fine fine. I though ICDN just quit the conflict and ignored it but that’s fine because we can probably deal with ICDN better too. Also 10,000 tanks and 100,000 soldiers make a fort in SM for emergency living and starts to March.

"This just gets better."

Spainico supports the destruction of MYstery realms. Let’s do it !!!
ICDN supports destroying warmwogers such as this.

WTF? Stop twisting my words you idiot. I stated how you are so hostile to the ICDN with that post.

*** Warned for Flaming ***
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:32 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

50,000 Tyranti Soldiers have made it to the Rendezvous point
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:34 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

IDSF Robots arrive to reinforce the IDSF forces, and the Southeast Marajarbians lead the charge.

International Defense Shield Force
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby International Defense Shield Force » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:36 pm

The IHS starts surrounding the city and occasionally sends raid parties.

Qilik
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Qilik » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:37 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

IDSF Robots arrive to reinforce the IDSF forces, and the Southeast Marajarbians lead the charge.

2,000 Qiliki Soldiers have arrived as reinforcements

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:43 pm

Qilik wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:IDSF Robots arrive to reinforce the IDSF forces, and the Southeast Marajarbians lead the charge.

2,000 Qiliki Soldiers have arrived as reinforcements

The attack on the capital begins.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:45 pm

The IHS troops read out the rules of war: No blocking supplies, no looting, no disrespectment of bodies, no killing of those who surrender etc.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Qilik
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Qilik » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:51 pm

1,000 Elite Arabian Swords men have been launched into combat

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:51 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The IHS troops read out the rules of war: No blocking supplies, no looting, no disrespectment of bodies, no killing of those who surrender etc.

The Southeast Marajarbians propose annexing MR after the war. The Southeast Marajarbian forces also attack the city and respect the rules of war.

Chuying
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuying » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:07 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The IHS troops read out the rules of war: No blocking supplies, no looting, no disrespectment of bodies, no killing of those who surrender etc.

The Southeast Marajarbians propose annexing MR after the war. The Southeast Marajarbian forces also attack the city and respect the rules of war.

Absolutely no annexations, that's just imperialism with extra steps. After they surrender you better return your troops home, the ICDN won't get involved however occupying other people's land is an unacceptable breach of human rights and sovereignty.
The State of Chuying - 珠瀛國度 - دولة تشويينغ

———————————————————————————

Capital: Tsinchung - 新城 - بلدة جديدة | Official Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic
Head of State: Prime Minister Sebastian Yew | Population: 8.4 million (2019 census)

Member of the ICDN | Member of the LITA | SETZA Foreign Consumer Nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:10 pm

Chuying wrote:

Absolutely no annexations, that's just imperialism with extra steps. After they surrender you better return your troops home, the ICDN won't get involved however occupying other people's land is an unacceptable breach of human rights and sovereignty.

Our annexations are special, however. We will just do the same as we did in British Alberta. Also, the CUSP is more Imperialist than the IDSF, and should be number one on your priority list instead of the IDSF.

Jarvikan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jarvikan » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:12 pm

Chuying wrote:

Our annexations are special, however. We will just do the same as we did in British Alberta. Also, the CUSP is more Imperialist than the IDSF, and should be number one on your priority list instead of the IDSF.

We keep it annexed for a few years so it can recover and then we split it into different states,each one with a significant military presence from each member of the IDSF

Chuying
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuying » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:14 pm

Jarvikan wrote:

We keep it annexed for a few years so it can recover and then we split it into different states,each one with a significant military presence from each member of the IDSF

That is literally the definition of imperialism, you're straight up colonizing it.
The State of Chuying - 珠瀛國度 - دولة تشويينغ

———————————————————————————

Capital: Tsinchung - 新城 - بلدة جديدة | Official Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic
Head of State: Prime Minister Sebastian Yew | Population: 8.4 million (2019 census)

Member of the ICDN | Member of the LITA | SETZA Foreign Consumer Nation

Jarvikan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jarvikan » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:15 pm

Chuying wrote:
Jarvikan wrote:We keep it annexed for a few years so it can recover and then we split it into different states,each one with a significant military presence from each member of the IDSF

That is literally the definition of imperialism, you're straight up colonizing it.

The states will be independent.It is just so they won't reunite and make the realm again

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents