NATION

PASSWORD

Mystery realms - Southeast Marajarbia War CLOSED!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:20 pm

Jarvikan wrote:
Chuying wrote:That is literally the definition of imperialism, you're straight up colonizing it.

The states will be independent.It is just so they won't reunite and make the realm again

Exactly. Temporary Annexation.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:22 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Jarvikan wrote:The states will be independent.It is just so they won't reunite and make the realm again

Could we make it more of a Provisional Council, or what we did with British Alberta

OOC: So has the war finished
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:23 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

Could we make it more of a Provisional Council, or what we did with British Alberta

OOC: So has the war finished

Not yet, but the attack on the capital of MR has officially begun.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:25 pm

2,000 T-21 Desert Fury Tanks have been deployed to clear out any villages and towns near the capital
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:26 pm

*sigh*
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:45 pm

The Southeast Marajarbian forces capture most of the city, and march towards the Government buildings, while broadcasting a message requesting the peaceful surrender of MR.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:47 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The Southeast Marajarbian forces capture most of the city, and march towards the Government buildings, while broadcasting a message requesting the peaceful surrender of MR.

The Tyranti Flag is waved above the Parliament Building as Tanks and soldiers slowly push MR back
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:57 pm

No godmodding yet you allow WMDs? Boy this is going to be a bumpy ride

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents