NATION

PASSWORD

Mystery realms - Southeast Marajarbia War CLOSED!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Mystery Realms
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Mystery realms - Southeast Marajarbia War CLOSED!

Postby Mystery Realms » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:02 pm

Because of how IDSF is a warmwoger and how ICDN, CUSP, and many other innocent victims are harmed at IDSF’s sake, I officially submit a declaration of war to IDSF. My nation may be destroyed without ICDN or CUSP help, but the only part I care is that IDSF takes damage for their careless actions.

Rules :

No GODMODDING

WMDS are allowe d :)

Good luck !

Mystery realms starts the attack by sending aircraft to bomb SM.
Last edited by Mystery Realms on Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resignation at ISDF, and New Member of ICDN.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:03 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:Because of how IDSF is a warmwoger and how ICDN, CUSP, and many other innocent victims are harmed at IDSF’s sake, I officially submit a declaration of war to IDSF. My nation may be destroyed without ICDN or CUSP help, but the only part I care is that IDSF takes damage for their careless actions.

Rules :

No GODMODDING

Good luck !

Spaincio will not support MR

International Defense Shield Force
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby International Defense Shield Force » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:05 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:Because of how IDSF is a warmwoger and how ICDN, CUSP, and many other innocent victims are harmed at IDSF’s sake, I officially submit a declaration of war to IDSF. My nation may be destroyed without ICDN or CUSP help, but the only part I care is that IDSF takes damage for their careless actions.

Rules :

No GODMODDING

Good luck !

No. We refuse to rp with you. Make no mistake, I (the IHS) will see the ICDN over this!

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:05 pm

Rules :

No GODMODDING

Good luck !

You sir have doomed yourself
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:05 pm

Spaincio wrote:

Rules :

No GODMODDING

Good luck !

Spaincio will not support MR

Nice nice, now we have no excuse to war because he started it. Don’t support this warmwoger and Airstrikes, GO GO GO And takes his cities away into rubble
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Alphazi wrote:
Spaincio wrote:Spaincio will not support MR

Nice nice, now we have no excuse to war because he started it. Don’t support this warmwoger and Airstrikes, GO GO GO And takes his cities away into rubble

He just said no godmodding

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Rules :

No GODMODDING

Good luck !

10,000 Southeast Marajarbian Troops, 5,000 IDSF robots, 65 Tanks, and 79 Planes are dispatched to MR to attack.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:07 pm

35 Tyranti Bombers have began bombing MR cities
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby International Defense Shield Force » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:07 pm

Alphazi wrote:
Spaincio wrote:Spaincio will not support MR

No. War is vetoed by the IHS.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:08 pm

International Defense Shield Force wrote:
Alphazi wrote:

"Mystery Realms declared war on SM."

"We ask that the ICDN nor intervene as MR has brought thia on themselves."

This is nice and let’s VETO a and refuse

EDIT : Thread closed
Last edited by Alphazi on Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:08 pm

Alphazi wrote:

It is too late for that now, as he declared war on me. We will do the same as British Alberta and destroy him.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:09 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

Rules :

No GODMODDING

Good luck !

10,000 Southeast Marajarbian Troops, 5,000 IDSF robots, 65 Tanks, and 79 Planes are dispatched to MR to attack.

OOC: You might want to bring more soldiers

IC: 25,000 Tyranti Soldiers have been launched
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby International Defense Shield Force » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:09 pm

International Defense Shield Force wrote:No. War is vetoed by the IHS.

It is too late for that now, as he declared war on me. We will do the same as British Alberta and destroy him.

Come on, show the peaceful side and show how nice the IDSF really is!

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:10 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Mystery realms is set on fire.

OOC : it is funny to watch him burn

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:11 pm

We can do that whenever, but this case is different.

The Southeast Marajarbians send an extra 17,000 Troops, and begin their assault on the coast of MR.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby International Defense Shield Force » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:11 pm

International Defense Shield Force wrote:Come on, show the peaceful side and show how nice the IDSF really is!

The Southeast Marajarbians send an extra 17,000 Troops, and begin their assault on the coast of MR.

The IHS reluctantly sends 5,000 troops.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:12 pm

Ok, what is your plan to do that
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:12 pm

International Defense Shield Force wrote:Come on, show the peaceful side and show how nice the IDSF really is!

Yes, he is not a new nation who is unaware. He pissed, committed treason and espionage, spied, and defected against us.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby International Defense Shield Force » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:13 pm

Alphazi wrote:

Yes, he is not a new nation who is unaware. He pissed, committed treason and espionage, spied, and defected against us.

Fiiiiine... if we win, give him a chance.

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:14 pm

Alphazi wrote:

Fiiiiine... if we win, give him a chance.

Yes ?
Resignation at ISDF, and New Member of ICDN.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Alphazi wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:

Mystery realms is set on fire.

OOC : it is funny to watch him burn

NO GODMODDING

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Alphazi wrote:

100 Knightmare Lites, as well as an extra 3,000 Robots are deployed as Southeast Marajarbian forces march up the coast.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby International Defense Shield Force » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:
International Defense Shield Force wrote:Fiiiiine... if we win, give him a chance.

Yes ?

So I mean we don't grind your nation into dust and let you keep your governmet.

Qilik
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Qilik » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:16 pm

1,000 Qilik Soldiers armed with the best weapons from the WW1 era have moved into Mystery Realms
Member of DEA, Tyrantio Land’s faithful puppet.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:16 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:
Yes ?

So I mean we don't grind your nation into dust and let you keep your governmet.

No. His government committed crimes against us.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents