NATION

PASSWORD

Dust Amidst the Plain [OOC/Signups, MT RP, OPEN SLOTS]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Eclipseia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Apr 26, 2021
Conservative Democracy

Postby Eclipseia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:59 am

Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:
Eclipseia wrote:

No. Unless those borders are in the map, I’m not allowing a moon colony in.

Actually no, re-reading over the app, it’s too far-fetched to allow into this MT RP anyway.


Ok, So 8 withdraw it because their is no use in arguing and my moon colonies wants to stay intact not destroyed.

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 158
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:15 am

Application
(Delete all parenthesis)
Name of State? The Democratic Republic of Northern Benin
History : Northern Benin was founded in 1739 by The Rebel Force of Benin’s Finest in the Civil War of Doom. In the Beginning, Northern Benis were widely depicted as the poor ones and the “ Fail you”. That Changed when we saw a new opportunity to join the and combine together to stand up and fight til the end of the universe. In 1823, We were invited to the World Assembly by the owners, which we are still proud of many years ago. We had to resign and take the retirement of International Law because we are simply too unsuitable and may sure letter we can get back. In Modern Tech, Northern Benin is a overall developed and well sized nation.
Flag, Symbols, Etc.(What do people associate your country with? We Use the democratic republic of the Congo flag, though we are very proud of our culture and traditions.
What makes it different than its neighbors?: It is different because few African countries or even countries in the world had our fortune and good luck today.
Population? 300 Million
Language : Benis. It is common taught in schools and designated as the national language, though it is not required and we do now enforce it.
Government : The government is ran by 5 branches called the masters of ____. They make sure power is balanced and fair between us.
-Type of government : We are currently a constitutional Monarchy
-Most Important Ministries : Military / Weapons ( Also includes defense and offensive ), Business and Administration, Politics, Environmental Beauty, and finally Disease/ Pollution Control
-Head of State Benis Francisco- King and President of Northern Benin
-Head of Government : Technically it is still Benis Francisco because it is a monarchy !
-Special Agencies : Weapons of Mass Destruction ( Hidden from public View ), and Secret Service, and Intelligence Agencies
[Military[/u]
-Army 50 million individuals
-Navy 20,000 active Navy Ships
-Airforce : 500 Special Aircrafts
-Special Forces(Any special units? Branches? Committees operating as spare militant units like the NKVD or SS?) [NONE]
Culture(Culture is the building block of every nation? What makes yours unique? What is viewed as acceptable and abhorrent? :
-Religion? Benis Franca
-Norms? None Really
-Society? normal RL life, just in Northern Benin.
-View of Neighbors? okay, immigration is accepted and their is no “ phobia “ here.
-View of Inhabitants? they view each other very friendly and supportive
Borders?(What borders define your country?:RL Benin’s - Remember our NS nation is x3 RL Benin
Color?: What color would like to be marked as? green
Population: 300 million
Wahoo(Used to find apps, don’t remove.)
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Check out ICDN.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:44 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Application
(Delete all parenthesis)
Name of State? The Democratic Republic of Northern Benin
History : Northern Benin was founded in 1739 by The Rebel Force of Benin’s Finest in the Civil War of Doom. In the Beginning, Northern Benis were widely depicted as the poor ones and the “ Fail you”. That Changed when we saw a new opportunity to join the and combine together to stand up and fight til the end of the universe. In 1823, We were invited to the World Assembly by the owners, which we are still proud of many years ago. We had to resign and take the retirement of International Law because we are simply too unsuitable and may sure letter we can get back. In Modern Tech, Northern Benin is a overall developed and well sized nation.
Flag, Symbols, Etc.(What do people associate your country with? We Use the democratic republic of the Congo flag, though we are very proud of our culture and traditions.
What makes it different than its neighbors?: It is different because few African countries or even countries in the world had our fortune and good luck today.
Population? 300 Million
Language : Benis. It is common taught in schools and designated as the national language, though it is not required and we do now enforce it.
Government : The government is ran by 5 branches called the masters of ____. They make sure power is balanced and fair between us.
-Type of government : We are currently a constitutional Monarchy
-Most Important Ministries : Military / Weapons ( Also includes defense and offensive ), Business and Administration, Politics, Environmental Beauty, and finally Disease/ Pollution Control
-Head of State Benis Francisco- King and President of Northern Benin
-Head of Government : Technically it is still Benis Francisco because it is a monarchy !
-Special Agencies : Weapons of Mass Destruction ( Hidden from public View ), and Secret Service, and Intelligence Agencies
[Military[/u]
-Army 50 million individuals
-Navy 20,000 active Navy Ships
-Airforce : 500 Special Aircrafts
-Special Forces(Any special units? Branches? Committees operating as spare militant units like the NKVD or SS?) [NONE]
Culture(Culture is the building block of every nation? What makes yours unique? What is viewed as acceptable and abhorrent? :
-Religion? Benis Franca
-Norms? None Really
-Society? normal RL life, just in Northern Benin.
-View of Neighbors? okay, immigration is accepted and their is no “ phobia “ here.
-View of Inhabitants? they view each other very friendly and supportive
Borders?(What borders define your country?:RL Benin’s - Remember our NS nation is x3 RL Benin
Color?: What color would like to be marked as? green
Population: 300 million
Wahoo(Used to find apps, don’t remove.)


Again, no. A lot of your app is nonsense.
Unified Warsaw Pact & other Central/East European nations into a union of their own degree.

Current RP: Dust Amidst the Plain

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503421

User avatar
Deblar
Diplomat
 
Posts: 555
Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Deblar » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:48 am

could you paint Bermuda in my color? it's part of my claims
R.I P. Prince Phillip
1921-2021

R.I.P. DMX
1970-2021

RIP Michael Collins
1930-2021
This post is certified and approved by the Republic of Deblar
President: Benjamin Fowler
Vice President: Vincent Smith
Republic of Deblar
EST. 1889
Member of:
International Free Trade Coalition
Global Socialist Defense Pact
International Consortium of Democratic Nations

User avatar
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:49 am

Deblar wrote:could you paint Bermuda in my color? it's part of my claims

It’s not me who does the maps, so I usually get it updated when Livonia wakes up. Sometime around noon, usually!
Unified Warsaw Pact & other Central/East European nations into a union of their own degree.

Current RP: Dust Amidst the Plain

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503421

User avatar
Eclipseia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Apr 26, 2021
Conservative Democracy

Postby Eclipseia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:00 am

After this, I think this RP is getting a little ridiculous. I mean, you have to list to reasons why it is not acceptable, not just say no and just ignore.

User avatar
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:55 am

Eclipseia wrote:After this, I think this RP is getting a little ridiculous. I mean, you have to list to reasons why it is not acceptable, not just say no and just ignore.

Ah, you’re right. Let me do so.

Your nation is a moon colony in the year 1989, where-in the most advanced extraplanetary colonization would have been Mir, which held 3 people as crew at most times, and had a short limit it had for how longer it would’ve held more then 3, let alone 30 million as your app wills. There are no moon colonies, nor are there anything close to space colonies yet, even today, almost 32 years after the start date of this RP. You say you started on Earth, but gave no border claims to such territories. None of the major powers are marginally close to even having 100,000 aircraft total, not especially 20,000 naval ships. There was never no war with aliens in history predating 1989, as well.

I could say a lot for Benin as well. A population of 300 million in an area that in 1989 had only 4 million, an army that’s 1/6’s of the population, with “special aircrafts”, another 20k ships, a fictional language, and a gibberish history section. But the truth is, I can also just say you’re declined because it’s also the RP I’m running. I determine what’s fine, and neither of yours were applicable compared to the rest.
Unified Warsaw Pact & other Central/East European nations into a union of their own degree.

Current RP: Dust Amidst the Plain

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503421

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 158
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:39 am

Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:
Eclipseia wrote:After this, I think this RP is getting a little ridiculous. I mean, you have to list to reasons why it is not acceptable, not just say no and just ignore.

Ah, you’re right. Let me do so.

Your nation is a moon colony in the year 1989, where-in the most advanced extraplanetary colonization would have been Mir, which held 3 people as crew at most times, and had a short limit it had for how longer it would’ve held more then 3, let alone 30 million as your app wills. There are no moon colonies, nor are there anything close to space colonies yet, even today, almost 32 years after the start date of this RP. You say you started on Earth, but gave no border claims to such territories. None of the major powers are marginally close to even having 100,000 aircraft total, not especially 20,000 naval ships. There was never no war with aliens in history predating 1989, as well.

I could say a lot for Benin as well. A population of 300 million in an area that in 1989 had only 4 million, an army that’s 1/6’s of the population, with “special aircrafts”, another 20k ships, a fictional language, and a gibberish history section. But the truth is, I can also just say you’re declined because it’s also the RP I’m running. I determine what’s fine, and neither of yours were applicable compared to the rest.


Sorry, I forgot that it is in 1979, not the more modern 2021. Let me fix that, just change the population to 5 million and boom. Also Military was also change with 9,000 Forces and 3,000 reserve and navy 10,000 Forces and 5,000 reserve and finally aircraft 11,000 pilots and 6,000 reserves. Thanks and sorry for the confusion
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Check out ICDN.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:02 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:Ah, you’re right. Let me do so.

Your nation is a moon colony in the year 1989, where-in the most advanced extraplanetary colonization would have been Mir, which held 3 people as crew at most times, and had a short limit it had for how longer it would’ve held more then 3, let alone 30 million as your app wills. There are no moon colonies, nor are there anything close to space colonies yet, even today, almost 32 years after the start date of this RP. You say you started on Earth, but gave no border claims to such territories. None of the major powers are marginally close to even having 100,000 aircraft total, not especially 20,000 naval ships. There was never no war with aliens in history predating 1989, as well.

I could say a lot for Benin as well. A population of 300 million in an area that in 1989 had only 4 million, an army that’s 1/6’s of the population, with “special aircrafts”, another 20k ships, a fictional language, and a gibberish history section. But the truth is, I can also just say you’re declined because it’s also the RP I’m running. I determine what’s fine, and neither of yours were applicable compared to the rest.


Sorry, I forgot that it is in 1979, not the more modern 2021. Let me fix that, just change the population to 5 million and boom. Also Military was also change with 9,000 Forces and 3,000 reserve and navy 10,000 Forces and 5,000 reserve and finally aircraft 11,000 pilots and 6,000 reserves. Thanks and sorry for the confusion


If you can actually make the app adjustments to it, that would be appreciated.
Unified Warsaw Pact & other Central/East European nations into a union of their own degree.

Current RP: Dust Amidst the Plain

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503421

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 158
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:50 am

Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:
Sorry, I forgot that it is in 1979, not the more modern 2021. Let me fix that, just change the population to 5 million and boom. Also Military was also change with 9,000 Forces and 3,000 reserve and navy 10,000 Forces and 5,000 reserve and finally aircraft 11,000 pilots and 6,000 reserves. Thanks and sorry for the confusion


If you can actually make the app adjustments to it, that would be appreciated.


Ok I do it
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Check out ICDN.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Diplomat
 
Posts: 811
Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:02 pm

Tag. Will app for an alt history Japan.
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#FightBack
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

User avatar
Shinea
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Apr 20, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shinea » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Application
(Delete all parenthesis)
Name of State? The Democratic Republic of Shinea
History(Brief history in no less than five sentences): In 1600s - 1700s, the Same Time Beautiful Musicians Such as Mozart and Beethoven existed, There Was a Group Called the Re-Found Democracy that Spread Around Europe. At the time of this group's existence, many nations in Europe including Britain and France were both Absolute Monarchies, which the group seemed to replace with Democracy. They Held a March, called the De-mo-car-a-tic Incident, which led to attacks by the French and British Armies alike. The Group, Sucked Widespread Damage and To advance their ideals Futher, they took a far away plot of land and called it Shinea, or The Sunshine Paradise.
Flag, Symbols, Etc. : Shinea is Widely Called The SunShine Paradise around and of chosen a nickname, this would be it. The Flag of Shinea is the Falkland Islands, an nation that helped us in our early building days. Also Symbols of Shinea can be The Shiny Dog badge, shown to people who stuck up for Shinea despite some failures in our history. It is also used as a reference to Shinea.
Population? 15 million shineans
Language The National Language of Shinea is called Shine, an Anicent and Simple Language that is widely spoken. This language is mandatory to make sure all of further students receive good language education.
Government The Government is Ran By 3 Branches called the Topiara La Franche, and Gorlousa. They all serve a purpose such as the Topiara Shapes Legislation and Repeal of Law, while La Franche Governs the Nation Generally, and Gorlousa is the branch that solves incidents such as outbreaks, Serious Crime Scenes etc.
-Type of government: Shinea is a Democratic Republic State as it ratified on a constitution and Bill of Rights 200 years ago.
-Most Important Ministries : In Context and Frequency, The Defense Ministry, Health and Welfare Ministry, and The Business & Administration Ministry operates daily and supports the nation the most.
-Head of State President John Havak
-Head of Government : Glenn Minerva
-Special Agencies : The Secret Intelligence Committee, which is dedicated to intelligence to figure out clues to catch criminals and catch Terrorists doing terrorism in Shinea.
Military(What does your country’s military look like? How big? Special Forces?):
-Army 10,000 Troops and 5,000 In Reserve
-Navy 4,000 Navy Operators and 2,000 in reserve
-Airforce 20,000 pilots and 10,000 in reserve
-Special Forces : NCSS. As the Meaning National Civilian Safety Service, this force makes sure that during Wars, Shinea Civilians are safe from enemy and accidental attacks.
Culture
-Religion? The National Religion is Shineism, a religion that focuses on God’s Messages and general Spirituality. It is not mandated that you have to practice, but many schools have started teaching it as part of subjects because it is proven to give more mature adults.
-Norms? Shinea Classes Are divided into 3 classes. The First class is the richest and wealthiest in happiness as well. They are usually called sir and Even King and Queen by the very poor class. The Second Class is called the middle class, they don’t have any bad nor good. They are usually called Man and Women, like usual.
The Last Norm and the baddest is the Poor Class. They are poor like the name and have all the bad in them. They are regularly insulted especially by the Richest Class, and it is not unusual to see someone say “ Get Out of here, Junkie “ ( Unfortunately it is rude and considered flaming ).
-Society? Daily Life starts with a Fancy / lavish Breakfast, And usually School / Work starts right after Breakfast and Rush Hour Morning Edition Starts. Next, After a long and sweet afternoon is a dark night, where people sleep ruthlessly and repeat that tomorrow.
-View of Neighbors? Though we do quite have a problem with Islamphobia, we strongly welcome all immigrants regardless of anything and perceive them as the new “ Chances of Success “.
-View of Inhabitants? Inhabitants usually settle anywhere on the Land, though they prefer the same religion and beliefs from time to time. They are free mostly in Shinea.
Borders? The Borders of my nation are defined in the lands of France and hence the same borders as France
Color?: What color would like to be marked as? Shiny Gold
Population: 15 million
Wahoo
Shinea is Strictly Modern Tech

Always Hungary for Role-Plays, TG or post an Good-RP game and I join up.

User avatar
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:53 pm

Northern Benin wrote:
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:
If you can actually make the app adjustments to it, that would be appreciated.


Ok I do it


On second though, I’m not sure if you’d fit well amidst the RP. I’m sorry, but I’ll have to decline.

Shinea wrote:


Declined, territory is already fully claimed by another player.
Unified Warsaw Pact & other Central/East European nations into a union of their own degree.

Current RP: Dust Amidst the Plain

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503421

User avatar
Shinea
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Apr 20, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shinea » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:03 pm

Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:
Ok I do it


On second though, I’m not sure if you’d fit well amidst the RP. I’m sorry, but I’ll have to decline.

Shinea wrote:


Declined, territory is already fully claimed by another player.


Changed, I change my land to Finland Please ? Sorry that I made an mistake.
Shinea is Strictly Modern Tech

Always Hungary for Role-Plays, TG or post an Good-RP game and I join up.

User avatar
Livonia and Samland
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Livonia and Samland » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:16 pm

Shinea wrote:
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa wrote:
On second though, I’m not sure if you’d fit well amidst the RP. I’m sorry, but I’ll have to decline.



Declined, territory is already fully claimed by another player.


Changed, I change my land to Finland Please ? Sorry that I made an mistake.

Southern Finland is claimed but the rest is open.

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 158
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re-Application

Postby Northern Benin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:20 pm

I changed it -Application
(Delete all parenthesis)
Name of State? The Democratic Republic of Northern Benin
History : Northern Benin was founded in 1739 by The Rebel Force of Benin’s Finest in the Civil War of Doom. In the Beginning, Northern Benis were widely depicted as the poor ones and the “ Fail you”. That Changed when we saw a new opportunity to join the and combine together to stand up and fight til the end of the universe. In 1823, We were invited to the World Assembly by the owners, which we are still proud of many years ago. We had to resign and take the retirement of International Law because we are simply too unsuitable and may sure letter we can get back. In Modern Tech, Northern Benin is a overall developed and well sized nation.
Flag, Symbols, Etc.(What do people associate your country with? We Use the democratic republic of the Congo flag, though we are very proud of our culture and traditions.
What makes it different than its neighbors?: It is different because few African countries or even countries in the world had our fortune and good luck today.
Population? 20 million
Language : Benis. It is common taught in schools and designated as the national language, though it is not required and we do now enforce it.
Government : The government is ran by 5 branches called the masters of ____. They make sure power is balanced and fair between us.
-Type of government : We are currently a constitutional Monarchy
-Most Important Ministries : Military / Weapons ( Also includes defense and offensive ), Business and Administration, Politics, Environmental Beauty, and finally Disease/ Pollution Control
-Head of State Benis Francisco- King and President of Northern Benin
-Head of Government : Technically it is still Benis Francisco because it is a monarchy !
-Special Agencies : Weapons of Mass Destruction ( Hidden from public View ), and Secret Service, and Intelligence Agencies
[Military[/u]
-Army 50 million individuals
-Navy 20,000 active Navy Ships
-Airforce : 500 Special Aircrafts
-Special Forces(Any special units? Branches? Committees operating as spare militant units like the NKVD or SS?) [NONE]
Culture(Culture is the building block of every nation? What makes yours unique? What is viewed as acceptable and abhorrent? :
-Religion? Benis Franca
-Norms? None Really
-Society? normal RL life, just in Northern Benin.
-View of Neighbors? okay, immigration is accepted and their is no “ phobia “ here.
-View of Inhabitants? they view each other very friendly and supportive
Borders?(What borders define your country?:RL Benin’s - Remember our NS nation is x3 RL Benin
Color?: What color would like to be marked as? green
Population: 20 million
Wahoo
Last edited by Northern Benin on Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Check out ICDN.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Shinea
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Apr 20, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shinea » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Sorry, I will finally claim Sweden and if that’s taken, I submit an ticket to establish and claim m6 nation in China ?
Shinea is Strictly Modern Tech

Always Hungary for Role-Plays, TG or post an Good-RP game and I join up.

User avatar
Northern Benin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 158
Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Benin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Also are you a puppet of the host ?
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Check out ICDN.

Embassies : Countesia

User avatar
Livonia and Samland
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Livonia and Samland » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:26 pm

Shinea wrote:Sorry, I will finally claim Sweden and if that’s taken, I submit an ticket to establish and claim m6 nation in China ?

Sweden's open.
Northern Benin wrote:Also are you a puppet of the host ?

No, my main account is Communist Volkstrad. I'm the mapmaker though, so I'm clarifying what's there and what isn't.

User avatar
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:35 pm

Northern Benin wrote:I changed it -Application
(Delete all parenthesis)
Name of State? The Democratic Republic of Northern Benin
History : Northern Benin was founded in 1739 by The Rebel Force of Benin’s Finest in the Civil War of Doom. In the Beginning, Northern Benis were widely depicted as the poor ones and the “ Fail you”. That Changed when we saw a new opportunity to join the and combine together to stand up and fight til the end of the universe. In 1823, We were invited to the World Assembly by the owners, which we are still proud of many years ago. We had to resign and take the retirement of International Law because we are simply too unsuitable and may sure letter we can get back. In Modern Tech, Northern Benin is a overall developed and well sized nation.
Flag, Symbols, Etc.(What do people associate your country with? We Use the democratic republic of the Congo flag, though we are very proud of our culture and traditions.
What makes it different than its neighbors?: It is different because few African countries or even countries in the world had our fortune and good luck today.
Population? 20 million
Language : Benis. It is common taught in schools and designated as the national language, though it is not required and we do now enforce it.
Government : The government is ran by 5 branches called the masters of ____. They make sure power is balanced and fair between us.
-Type of government : We are currently a constitutional Monarchy
-Most Important Ministries : Military / Weapons ( Also includes defense and offensive ), Business and Administration, Politics, Environmental Beauty, and finally Disease/ Pollution Control
-Head of State Benis Francisco- King and President of Northern Benin
-Head of Government : Technically it is still Benis Francisco because it is a monarchy !
-Special Agencies : Weapons of Mass Destruction ( Hidden from public View ), and Secret Service, and Intelligence Agencies
[Military[/u]
-Army 50 million individuals
-Navy 20,000 active Navy Ships
-Airforce : 500 Special Aircrafts
-Special Forces(Any special units? Branches? Committees operating as spare militant units like the NKVD or SS?) [NONE]
Culture(Culture is the building block of every nation? What makes yours unique? What is viewed as acceptable and abhorrent? :
-Religion? Benis Franca
-Norms? None Really
-Society? normal RL life, just in Northern Benin.
-View of Neighbors? okay, immigration is accepted and their is no “ phobia “ here.
-View of Inhabitants? they view each other very friendly and supportive
Borders?(What borders define your country?:RL Benin’s - Remember our NS nation is x3 RL Benin
Color?: What color would like to be marked as? green
Population: 20 million
Wahoo

Still declined.
Unified Warsaw Pact & other Central/East European nations into a union of their own degree.

Current RP: Dust Amidst the Plain

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503421

User avatar
TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Diplomat
 
Posts: 811
Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:13 pm

Application
Name of State?: Empire of Japan
History: After the Empire's defeat in WW2, Japan worked to rebuild under the Allied occupation. A new constitution was written by the Allies and for a few years Japan worked towards peace and democracy. But with the fall of the United States, it marked an end to its promise to ensure Japanese security. In 1961 the government enacted laws for expansion of the Self Defense Forces and pardoned all Japanese war criminals still imprisoned. The same year Kōichi Kido, the former Lord Keeper of the Privy Seal of Japan along with former Lieutenant General Hiroshi Ōshima, former Field Marshal Shunroku Hata, and former Minister of the Navy Admiral Shigetarō Shimada instigated a coup with support of SDF General Keizō Hayashi against the government. The military seized control of government offices with widespread public support from the older generations. In 1962 a new constitution was written, similar to the Meiji Constitution, restoring Emperor Hirohito to power. Within the next few years the government enacted reforms to return to Imperial rule and expanded the military. With Russia in decline, in 1970 Japan for the second time invaded Korea, crushing the weakened nation despite fierce resistance. In 1975 Japan seized Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands from Russia. As time passed Japan worked to get back to where it had been, although now it faces new threats, as it still works to modernize.
Flag, Symbols, Etc.:
Image

Population? 150 million
Language: Japanese
Government: The government officially is run by the Emperor. The Emperor picks the Prime Minister but generally does not have very much power, however at times will have the final say. The government is divided up into the Imperial Diet with the House of Representatives and House of Peers, with ministers being appointed by the Prime Minister. Representatives are elected by vote while Peers are nobles who are selected by the Emperor. Overall the military holds a significant amount of power in government, with the Army influencing most major decisions.
-Type of government?: Constitutional Monarchy
-Most Important Ministries: Ministry of the Imperial Household, Home Ministry, Ministry of the Treasury, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Colonial Affairs, Army Ministry, Navy Ministry, Ministry of Agriculture and Commerce, and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
-Head of State: Emperor Akihito
-Head of Government: Prime Minister Ishimo Nazaki
-Special Agencies: Tokubetsu Kōtō Keisatsu (Special Higher Police aka Thought Police)
Military:
-Army: 1,500,000 active and 350,000 reserve
-Navy: 450,000 active and 100,000 reserve (Will add a list of ships once IC underway.)
-Airforce: (Incorporated in the Army and Navy as the Imperial Japanese Army Air Force and Imperial Japanese Navy Air Corps.)
-Special Forces: The Kenpeitai and Tokubetsu Keisatsutai act as the Army and Navy secret police. Incorporated with the Army is the Teishin Shudan (paratroopers). Incorporated with the Navy is the Special Naval Landing Forces (Marines/paratroopers).
Culture: Japan has a strict culture that demands loyalty to the state and obedience. In Japanese culture there is emphasis of respect and hard work.
-Religion: The state religion is officially Shinto, but Buddhism is also widespread. Other religions such as Islam and Christianity are tolerated by the government.
-Norms: People tend to work industrial jobs, or in fishing or agriculture. Military service is mandatory of all men at the age of 18 unless exempted for work, education, or disability reasons.
-Society: Life is generally pretty quiet for the average hardworking Japanese. The nation has become more grounded to its traditional roots and regularly holds traditional performances and celebrations.
-View of Neighbors: The official view is accepting of all Asians and against European "colonizers." However many in Japan are hostile to foreigners and most foreigners are treated as lesser.
-View of Inhabitants: There is a sense of superiority over foreigners and there is division along ethnic lines in the country. However most in Japan proper are native Japanese.
Borders?: Japan, the Ryukyu Islands, Korea, the Kuril Islands, and Sakhalin Island.
Color?: Light red
Wahoo(Used to find apps, don’t remove.)
Last edited by TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON on Sat May 01, 2021 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#FightBack
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

User avatar
Shinea
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Apr 20, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shinea » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:20 pm

Livonia and Samland wrote:
Shinea wrote:Sorry, I will finally claim Sweden and if that’s taken, I submit an ticket to establish and claim m6 nation in China ?

Sweden's open.
Northern Benin wrote:Also are you a puppet of the host ?

No, my main account is Communist Volkstrad. I'm the mapmaker though, so I'm clarifying what's there and what isn't.


Thanks and I take Sweden then.
Shinea is Strictly Modern Tech

Always Hungary for Role-Plays, TG or post an Good-RP game and I join up.

User avatar
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:30 pm

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON wrote:


Accepted!

Shinea wrote:


Please edit your application to reflect such so I can properly accept you?
Unified Warsaw Pact & other Central/East European nations into a union of their own degree.

Current RP: Dust Amidst the Plain

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503421

User avatar
Shinea
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Apr 20, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shinea » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:57 pm

Application
(Delete all parenthesis)
Name of State? The Democratic Republic of Shinea
History(Brief history in no less than five sentences): In 1600s - 1700s, the Same Time Beautiful Musicians Such as Mozart and Beethoven existed, There Was a Group Called the Re-Found Democracy that Spread Around Europe. At the time of this group's existence, many nations in Europe including Britain and France were both Absolute Monarchies, which the group seemed to replace with Democracy. They Held a March, called the De-mo-car-a-tic Incident, which led to attacks by the French and British Armies alike. The Group, Sucked Widespread Damage and To advance their ideals Futher, they took a far away plot of land and called it Shinea, or The Sunshine Paradise.
Flag, Symbols, Etc. : Shinea is Widely Called The SunShine Paradise around and of chosen a nickname, this would be it. The Flag of Shinea is the Falkland Islands, an nation that helped us in our early building days. Also Symbols of Shinea can be The Shiny Dog badge, shown to people who stuck up for Shinea despite some failures in our history. It is also used as a reference to Shinea.
Population? 15 million shineans
Language The National Language of Shinea is called Shine, an Anicent and Simple Language that is widely spoken. This language is mandatory to make sure all of further students receive good language education.
Government The Government is Ran By 3 Branches called the Topiara La Franche, and Gorlousa. They all serve a purpose such as the Topiara Shapes Legislation and Repeal of Law, while La Franche Governs the Nation Generally, and Gorlousa is the branch that solves incidents such as outbreaks, Serious Crime Scenes etc.
-Type of government: Shinea is a Democratic Republic State as it ratified on a constitution and Bill of Rights 200 years ago.
-Most Important Ministries : In Context and Frequency, The Defense Ministry, Health and Welfare Ministry, and The Business & Administration Ministry operates daily and supports the nation the most.
-Head of State President John Havak
-Head of Government : Glenn Minerva
-Special Agencies : The Secret Intelligence Committee, which is dedicated to intelligence to figure out clues to catch criminals and catch Terrorists doing terrorism in Shinea.
Military(What does your country’s military look like? How big? Special Forces?):
-Army 10,000 Troops and 5,000 In Reserve
-Navy 4,000 Navy Operators and 2,000 in reserve
-Airforce 20,000 pilots and 10,000 in reserve
-Special Forces : NCSS. As the Meaning National Civilian Safety Service, this force makes sure that during Wars, Shinea Civilians are safe from enemy and accidental attacks.
Culture
-Religion? The National Religion is Shineism, a religion that focuses on God’s Messages and general Spirituality. It is not mandated that you have to practice, but many schools have started teaching it as part of subjects because it is proven to give more mature adults.
-Norms? Shinea Classes Are divided into 3 classes. The First class is the richest and wealthiest in happiness as well. They are usually called sir and Even King and Queen by the very poor class. The Second Class is called the middle class, they don’t have any bad nor good. They are usually called Man and Women, like usual.
The Last Norm and the baddest is the Poor Class. They are poor like the name and have all the bad in them. They are regularly insulted especially by the Richest Class, and it is not unusual to see someone say “ Get Out of here, Junkie “ ( Unfortunately it is rude and considered flaming ).
-Society? Daily Life starts with a Fancy / lavish Breakfast, And usually School / Work starts right after Breakfast and Rush Hour Morning Edition Starts. Next, After a long and sweet afternoon is a dark night, where people sleep ruthlessly and repeat that tomorrow.
-View of Neighbors? Though we do quite have a problem with Islamphobia, we strongly welcome all immigrants regardless of anything and perceive them as the new “ Chances of Success “.
-View of Inhabitants? Inhabitants usually settle anywhere on the Land, though they prefer the same religion and beliefs from time to time. They are free mostly in Shinea.
Borders? The Borders of my nation are defined in the lands of Sweden and Defined as the borders of Sweden.
Color?: What color would like to be marked as? Shiny Gold
Population: 15 million
Wahoo


Application Edited and Changed
Last edited by Shinea on Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinea is Strictly Modern Tech

Always Hungary for Role-Plays, TG or post an Good-RP game and I join up.

User avatar
Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socialist Internationale of Osteuropa » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:58 pm

Shinea wrote:
Application
(Delete all parenthesis)
Name of State? The Democratic Republic of Shinea
History(Brief history in no less than five sentences): In 1600s - 1700s, the Same Time Beautiful Musicians Such as Mozart and Beethoven existed, There Was a Group Called the Re-Found Democracy that Spread Around Europe. At the time of this group's existence, many nations in Europe including Britain and France were both Absolute Monarchies, which the group seemed to replace with Democracy. They Held a March, called the De-mo-car-a-tic Incident, which led to attacks by the French and British Armies alike. The Group, Sucked Widespread Damage and To advance their ideals Futher, they took a far away plot of land and called it Shinea, or The Sunshine Paradise.
Flag, Symbols, Etc. : Shinea is Widely Called The SunShine Paradise around and of chosen a nickname, this would be it. The Flag of Shinea is the Falkland Islands, an nation that helped us in our early building days. Also Symbols of Shinea can be The Shiny Dog badge, shown to people who stuck up for Shinea despite some failures in our history. It is also used as a reference to Shinea.
Population? 15 million shineans
Language The National Language of Shinea is called Shine, an Anicent and Simple Language that is widely spoken. This language is mandatory to make sure all of further students receive good language education.
Government The Government is Ran By 3 Branches called the Topiara La Franche, and Gorlousa. They all serve a purpose such as the Topiara Shapes Legislation and Repeal of Law, while La Franche Governs the Nation Generally, and Gorlousa is the branch that solves incidents such as outbreaks, Serious Crime Scenes etc.
-Type of government: Shinea is a Democratic Republic State as it ratified on a constitution and Bill of Rights 200 years ago.
-Most Important Ministries : In Context and Frequency, The Defense Ministry, Health and Welfare Ministry, and The Business & Administration Ministry operates daily and supports the nation the most.
-Head of State President John Havak
-Head of Government : Glenn Minerva
-Special Agencies : The Secret Intelligence Committee, which is dedicated to intelligence to figure out clues to catch criminals and catch Terrorists doing terrorism in Shinea.
Military(What does your country’s military look like? How big? Special Forces?):
-Army 10,000 Troops and 5,000 In Reserve
-Navy 4,000 Navy Operators and 2,000 in reserve
-Airforce 20,000 pilots and 10,000 in reserve
-Special Forces : NCSS. As the Meaning National Civilian Safety Service, this force makes sure that during Wars, Shinea Civilians are safe from enemy and accidental attacks.
Culture
-Religion? The National Religion is Shineism, a religion that focuses on God’s Messages and general Spirituality. It is not mandated that you have to practice, but many schools have started teaching it as part of subjects because it is proven to give more mature adults.
-Norms? Shinea Classes Are divided into 3 classes. The First class is the richest and wealthiest in happiness as well. They are usually called sir and Even King and Queen by the very poor class. The Second Class is called the middle class, they don’t have any bad nor good. They are usually called Man and Women, like usual.
The Last Norm and the baddest is the Poor Class. They are poor like the name and have all the bad in them. They are regularly insulted especially by the Richest Class, and it is not unusual to see someone say “ Get Out of here, Junkie “ ( Unfortunately it is rude and considered flaming ).
-Society? Daily Life starts with a Fancy / lavish Breakfast, And usually School / Work starts right after Breakfast and Rush Hour Morning Edition Starts. Next, After a long and sweet afternoon is a dark night, where people sleep ruthlessly and repeat that tomorrow.
-View of Neighbors? Though we do quite have a problem with Islamphobia, we strongly welcome all immigrants regardless of anything and perceive them as the new “ Chances of Success “.
-View of Inhabitants? Inhabitants usually settle anywhere on the Land, though they prefer the same religion and beliefs from time to time. They are free mostly in Shinea.
Borders? The Borders of my nation are defined in the lands of Sweden and Defined as the borders of Sweden.
Color?: What color would like to be marked as? Shiny Gold
Population: 15 million
Wahoo


Application Edited and Changed


Accepted!
Unified Warsaw Pact & other Central/East European nations into a union of their own degree.

Current RP: Dust Amidst the Plain

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503421

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Holy Marsh, Neo Prutenia, Segentova

Advertisement

Remove ads