NATION

PASSWORD

Southeast Marajarbian-Tupeia1 War (Closed, Don't post)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:50 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Spaincio wrote:This is 101. You cannot force a player to engage with a war on you. I'm pretty sure Tupeia is not gonna join so I recommend everyone just stop. Please. I'm losing my sanity

Tupeia1 agreed to this.

Really? Then I want to have a front row when Tupeia kills yall

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:56 am

Spaincio wrote:
Tupeia1 agreed to this.

Really? Then I want to have a front row when Tupeia kills yall

Don't forget CHALICE. Can't wait.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Carthatska
Envoy

Founded: Nov 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Carthatska » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:28 pm

I telegrammed Tupeia1. They just said they hadn't agreed to this, planned on posting here, or even knew there was a thread.

. you agreed to this

No

B. You plan on posting there.

No
TG me if my posts are bad.

If New Caledonia was very French and also independent.

Nothing going on except everybody hates the President

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Carthatska wrote:I telegrammed Tupeia1. They just said they hadn't agreed to this, planned on posting here, or even knew there was a thread.

. you agreed to this

No

No

They did piss me off, and that meant war.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Carthatska wrote:I telegrammed Tupeia1. They just said they hadn't agreed to this, planned on posting here, or even knew there was a thread.

. you agreed to this

No

No

So a personal vendetta?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:

So a personal vendetta?

That, and their refusal to cease and desist their slave trade.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Carthatska
Envoy

Founded: Nov 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Carthatska » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:
So a personal vendetta?

You can't start a roleplay with someone unless they have agreed.
TG me if my posts are bad.

If New Caledonia was very French and also independent.

Nothing going on except everybody hates the President

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:43 pm

. you agreed to this

No

No

and

Spaincio wrote:This is 101. You cannot force a player to engage with a war on you. I'm pretty sure Tupeia is not gonna join so I recommend everyone just stop. Please. I'm losing my sanity

Tupeia1 agreed to this.

1)I did not agree to anything.
2)As I did not agree to any of RP, I did not agree to this RP. I only know about this thread for 10 minutes.
3)From the RP aspect, you know nothing about slavery in my nation. The thread for sale indicated that the slaves were lobotomized to disable release.
4)From the military aspect, with less than 100,000 soldiers and very little other equipment, you recruited the army in two posts, sent it, landed on my shores, conquered my territory without a fight and without casualties.
5)As I mentioned you didn't ask about RP. Your only telegram was "Abolish Slavery in your nation or face the consequences.
6)You were wrong in the title. The IC name is Theocracy Tupeia (Tupeia, in short). It is written everywhere, how wrong you are.
Last edited by Tupeia1 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Tupeia1 wrote:
Tupeia1 agreed to this.

1)At first I did not agree to anything.
2)As I did not agree to any of you, I did not agree to this RP. I only know about this thread for 10 minutes.
3)From the RP aspect, you know nothing about slavery in my nation. The thread for sale indicated that the slaves were lobotomized to disable release.
4)From the military aspect, with less than 100,000 soldiers and very little other equipment, you recruited the army in two posts, sent it, landed on my shores, conquered my territory without a fight and without casualties.
5)As I mentioned you didn't ask about RP. Your only telegram was "Abolish Slavery in your nation or face the consequences.

Even if you tried to abolish it and I know that you won’t, it will take a long time to actually change policies, waiting on issues to undo certain NS stat policies.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Tupeia1 wrote:

. you agreed to this

No

No

and

Tupeia1 agreed to this.

2)As I did not agree to any of RP, I did not agree to this RP. I only know about this thread for 10 minutes.
6)You were wrong in the title. The IC name is Theocracy Tupeia (Tupeia, in short). It is written everywhere, how wrong you are.

OOC: So lets all just forget this thread existed
IC: Tyrantio Land pulls all soldiers out except for on a small island
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:53 pm

Tupeia1 wrote:

. you agreed to this

No

No

and

Tupeia1 agreed to this.

Then apologize for the middle fingers.

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Carthatska wrote:

^
This for all in the IDSF.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Langenia wrote:
Carthatska wrote:

^
This for all in the IDSF.

They just haven't done any new things

Qhevak
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Qhevak » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:13 pm

You declared war on a CHALICE bro without setting entry or tech limitations, time to go monke mode. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Near Tupeia

A vast fleet too large to count steamed towards a nation they barely knew, prepared to bomb its cities and people to rubble under orders of enraged politicians. Almost no one knew why they’d so suddenly declared war on a country so far off for crimes that had been known for decades, and absolutely no one knew that their target had allies that surpassed them more than they surpassed Neanderthals in caves. Allies that were treaty bound to aid them in a single shared struggle.

Mere days from the planned horrors, seagulls began to appear on the ships’ decks in unusual numbers. It wasn’t uncommon at sea of course, and there was no visible sign that they’d been engineered as carriers by a civilization beyond their wildest comprehension, but a few crewmen still took slight note. Only of the birds themselves of course, not the micrometer motes of carbon and silicon which patiently made their way off the seagulls’ feathers and into the noses and mouths of unsuspecting crewmen.

None of the sailors knew anything had gone wrong over the next few days. With what had been done to them, there was no way they could. From their perspective, they simply realized all the things that were so much more worthwhile than bombing people they’d never seen in a nameless hellhole so far from home – climbing that mountain, writing that novel that had so long locked itself in their brain, finally seeing their daughter who’d wondered when Daddy would finally get home – and, without any fuss, turned their ships around to go live life as it was meant to be lived. The radio channels to command erupted into crude screaming, so the crew simply turned them off – they knew their leaders would understand once they returned.

Even decades later, no one would ever quite figure out what had happened in that strange time. The best scans modern medicine had to offer showed nothing wrong with their brains – they’d all, for no explainable reason, decided to become perfect pacifists within a few hours of each other. Many attributed it to an act of God, and that was perhaps closer to the truth than most skeptics would think. As for the sailors themselves, as much as war hawks screamed about throwing the traitors in jail for life, it simply was not possible to seriously punish defection on such a vast scale. Few of the top brass really thought they’d all chosen to desert anyway, even in lieu of any other explanation. Most were simply discharged, and lived long lives, and were happy.
The Oortian Community of Qhevak
Distributed association of posthuman Oort cloud space habitats in deep Scutum Centaurus - basically all of these ideologies living together. A Power 5 civilization according to this index. Does not use NS stats. Wiki here.
Aerospace Engineering grad student, currently doing work on smallsat and sounding rocket projects.
Previously Gogol Transcendancy, Ibis Galaxy Alliance.
N&I RP in a shellnut

Qhevak
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Qhevak » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:20 pm

"NO HORNY"

The Entangled Order drops a strangelet bomb on the SLF's homeworld, reducing the surface to exotic matter before blowing a crater the size of a continent into the surface.
The Oortian Community of Qhevak
Distributed association of posthuman Oort cloud space habitats in deep Scutum Centaurus - basically all of these ideologies living together. A Power 5 civilization according to this index. Does not use NS stats. Wiki here.
Aerospace Engineering grad student, currently doing work on smallsat and sounding rocket projects.
Previously Gogol Transcendancy, Ibis Galaxy Alliance.
N&I RP in a shellnut

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents