NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF-ICDN Diplomatic Talks (Now Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:48 pm

The Deblarian delegate, Melanie Jameson, enters the chamber. She then speaks.

"Could someone catch me up on what is currently being discussed?"
Last edited by Deblar on Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:52 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Hopal wrote:"So is that what you meant by the ICDN intervening in other's Foreign Affairs, that the ICDN sending messages of what it does and does not endorse, is that intervening in Foreign Affairs? And you are saying the ICDN should stop doing as such, rendering it almost powerless. The least we can do is send message that does not absolutely nothing other than tell the world what the ICDN does or does not support. And with this agreement, are you saying with this agreement that the ICDN can say nothing that looks unfavorably upon the IDSF. So you are basically asking us to turn a blind eye to whatever the ICDN may disagree with the IDSF?"

We’re telling you to mind your own business.

Totally correct, this has nothing to do with Yukon or the current conflict and it shouldn’t be brought into talk and considerations.
Resignation at ISDF, and New Member of ICDN.

Arab Republic of Botswana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:53 pm

We propose a full military withdrawal from Canada except for British Columbia (despite being independent it is considered by most a colony of the IDSF) to appease the ICDN
Last edited by Arab Republic of Botswana on Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the ICDN , WTO , UN , Arab League , NATO , and Observer of OPEC
Host Nation of CFTC

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:54 pm

Arab Republic of Botswana wrote:We propose a full military withdrawal from Canada except for British Columbia (despite being independent it is considered by most a colony of the IDSF) to appease the ICDN

No, as it might still be a threat to both the ICDN and IDSF.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:55 pm

Arab Republic of Botswana wrote:We propose a full military withdrawal from Canada except for British Columbia (despite being independent it is considered by most a colony of the IDSF) to appease the ICDN

No, as it might still be a threat to both the ICDN and IDSF.

The Problem is , Canada agreed to smash its WMDs and replaced their military with a defense force
Host Nation of CFTC

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:56 pm

"No, Tyrantio Land will not abandon its citizens in Ontario."
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

"No, Tyrantio Land will not abandon its citizens in Ontario."

Also we were meant to liberate not colonize though a case could be meant for British Columbia since Arabs are the majority of British Columbia
Host Nation of CFTC

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:03 pm

Hopal wrote:"So is that what you meant by the ICDN intervening in other's Foreign Affairs, that the ICDN sending messages of what it does and does not endorse, is that intervening in Foreign Affairs? And you are saying the ICDN should stop doing as such, rendering it almost powerless. The least we can do is send message that does not absolutely nothing other than tell the world what the ICDN does or does not support. And with this agreement, are you saying with this agreement that the ICDN can say nothing that looks unfavorably upon the IDSF. So you are basically asking us to turn a blind eye to whatever the ICDN may disagree with the IDSF?"

“We as an organization are dedicated to ensuring the preservation of democracy and human rights. We’re aren’t accusing the IDSF of having done so yet, but if they do, we will get involved. Don’t give us any reason to. Keep civilians out of your conflicts to the best of your ability, and don’t install dictatorships and military juntas—these aren’t hard rules to follow. Also, I will have you know that a condemnation is not foreign intervention. It physically does nothing. Puts no boots on the ground. Raises no sanctions. It doesn’t even expel anyone from their seat. It only states that the majority of the body disagrees with what the recipient of the condemnation did. Let’s not be overly-sensitive and act as if a condemnation is the equivalent of a military deployment.”
Co-Founder of the International Consortium of Democratic Nations

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:04 pm

Dalmannia wrote:

“We as an organization are dedicated to ensuring the preservation of democracy and human rights. We’re aren’t accusing the IDSF of having done so yet, but if they do, we will get involved. Don’t give us any reason to. Keep civilians out of your conflicts to the best of your ability, and don’t install dictatorships and military juntas—these aren’t hard rules to follow. Also, I will have you know that a condemnation is not foreign intervention. It physically does nothing. Puts no boots on the ground. Raises no sanctions. It doesn’t even expel anyone from their seat. It only states that the majority of the body disagrees with what the recipient of the condemnation did. Let’s not be overly-sensitive and act as if a condemnation is the equivalent of a military deployment.”

Don’t forget , they colonized British Alberta when we were supposed to liberate it
Host Nation of CFTC

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:05 pm

Dalmannia wrote:

“So you refuse the deal, and prefer war as your only alternative?”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:10 pm

Dalmannia wrote:“We as an organization are dedicated to ensuring the preservation of democracy and human rights. We’re aren’t accusing the IDSF of having done so yet, but if they do, we will get involved. Don’t give us any reason to. Keep civilians out of your conflicts to the best of your ability, and don’t install dictatorships and military juntas—these aren’t hard rules to follow. Also, I will have you know that a condemnation is not foreign intervention. It physically does nothing. Puts no boots on the ground. Raises no sanctions. It doesn’t even expel anyone from their seat. It only states that the majority of the body disagrees with what the recipient of the condemnation did. Let’s not be overly-sensitive and act as if a condemnation is the equivalent of a military deployment.”

That was more a warning then a declaration of anything but go on, if you need war turn WMDs on because I going to nuclear bomb and spread viruses including using mustard gas ( Chemical weapons ).

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:15 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:

That was more a warning then a declaration of anything but go on, if you need war turn WMDs on because I going to nuclear bomb and spread viruses including using mustard gas ( Chemical weapons ).

They are authorized, but only if necessary.

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:16 pm

Dalmannia wrote:“We as an organization are dedicated to ensuring the preservation of democracy and human rights. We’re aren’t accusing the IDSF of having done so yet, but if they do, we will get involved. Don’t give us any reason to. Keep civilians out of your conflicts to the best of your ability, and don’t install dictatorships and military juntas—these aren’t hard rules to follow. Also, I will have you know that a condemnation is not foreign intervention. It physically does nothing. Puts no boots on the ground. Raises no sanctions. It doesn’t even expel anyone from their seat. It only states that the majority of the body disagrees with what the recipient of the condemnation did. Let’s not be overly-sensitive and act as if a condemnation is the equivalent of a military deployment.”

“Let’s not be childish. You want to start a war just because we don’t agree to turn a blind eye in the instance that you commit war crimes? I suggest that some other IDSF members such as the IHS talk some sense into their ally.”

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:17 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:

They are authorized, but only if necessary.

Of course thanks for the explaining, but I recommend resolving this on the battlefield rather on the forums because we have the power in war rather then diplomacy. Also if we don't, we stuck arguing here all day because I been monitoring this thread and even after all this discussion, an not even an inch changed.

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:19 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:

“Chemical and biological weapons are all literally prohibited by the Geneva Conventions. By allowing this, your alliance is admitting to a willingness to break exactly the very rules we run on. I’m starting to think that the IDSF wants to go to war with the ICDN. Prove me wrong and put the Mystery Realms on a tighter leash, they look a little too excited by the possibility of war. Let’s stop making threats, and talk this out like adults. We came here to lower tensions, not to make childish demands and threats.”
Last edited by Dalmannia on Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Dalmannia wrote:

“Let’s not be childish. You want to start a war just because we don’t agree to turn a blind eye in the instance that you commit war crimes? I suggest that some other IDSF members such as the IHS talk some sense into their ally.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. You are the one who won’t seal the deal!”

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:23 pm

Dalmannia wrote:
Mystery Realms wrote:

“Chemical and biological weapons are all literally prohibited by the Geneva Conventions. By allowing this, your alliance is admitting to a willingness to break exactly the very rules we run on. I’m starting to think that the IDSF wants to go to war with the ICDN. Prove me wrong and put the Mystery Realms on a tighter leash, they look a little too excited by the possibility of war. Let’s stop making threats, and talk this out like adults. We came here to lower tensions, not to make childish demands and threats.”

Ok, I can well say that. I was about a moment away from writing a post about war but here I going to explain quietly what is happening actually.
So I trying to explain that the past war crimes and other crimes that ISDF committed, dosen’t really help the situation so I trying to tell ICDN that including we made some crimes in the past in your messages won’t calm down tensions in any way because we sick of that. I would actually like to have peace, given that you guys are a good organization and I have nothing in hold. No war

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:24 pm

Dalmannia wrote:“Let’s not be childish. You want to start a war just because we don’t agree to turn a blind eye in the instance that you commit war crimes? I suggest that some other IDSF members such as the IHS talk some sense into their ally.”

That is partially correct, as you guys keep mentioning about our war crimes, and not about current tensions. Also our past crimes probably have nothing to do with this Peace talk at least.

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:24 pm

Dalmannia wrote:“Let’s not be childish. You want to start a war just because we don’t agree to turn a blind eye in the instance that you commit war crimes? I suggest that some other IDSF members such as the IHS talk some sense into their ally.”

“Your deal asks us to ignore the IDSF’s affairs no matter what they do. Diplomatic talks are discussions. This means that the terms of deals are negotiated. If you’re not willing to make any concessions or changes to your proposed deal, then these aren’t real diplomatic talks.”

Magiclands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Magiclands » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:26 pm

Dalmannia wrote:

“Your deal asks us to ignore the IDSF’s affairs no matter what they do. Diplomatic talks are discussions. This means that the terms of deals are negotiated. If you’re not willing to make any concessions or changes to your proposed deal, then these aren’t real diplomatic talks.”

Totally Correct. Sorry that I have been inactive for a while and not keeping up with the drama, but ICDNis technically very correct in recent posts. For example, if you are refusing to have a negotiation and expose the truth about your crimes and explain clearly, we cannot make a peace deal or treaty of any sort because you refused to participate.
MEMBER OF ICDN !!! Magiclands is a democratic liberal nation that seeks to improve the world.
Government Classification : Capitalist Paradise
Government Typer : Liberal democracy
All posts made by this forum account is verified to be correct and posted by leaders.

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:28 pm

Magiclands wrote:
Dalmannia wrote:“Your deal asks us to ignore the IDSF’s affairs no matter what they do. Diplomatic talks are discussions. This means that the terms of deals are negotiated. If you’re not willing to make any concessions or changes to your proposed deal, then these aren’t real diplomatic talks.”

Totally Correct. Sorry that I have been inactive for a while and not keeping up with the drama, but ICDNis technically very correct in recent posts. For example, if you are refusing to have a negotiation and expose the truth about your crimes and explain clearly, we cannot make a peace deal or treaty of any sort because you refused to participate.

That’s not right, We are trying but We feel that we should only discuss current and recent situations, and not crimes committed dozens of ages ago. Also With WMDs, that is in RL life not in NationStates. Also there is even a WMD policy in NationStates, and I have it.

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:29 pm

Magiclands wrote:
Dalmannia wrote:“Your deal asks us to ignore the IDSF’s affairs no matter what they do. Diplomatic talks are discussions. This means that the terms of deals are negotiated. If you’re not willing to make any concessions or changes to your proposed deal, then these aren’t real diplomatic talks.”

“Let’s make this clear as day: We aren’t talking about past crimes. As far as we’re aware, there is no ‘truth about their crimes’, because there are no crimes to be found. We’re talking about the potential of future crimes. If anyone breaks international law or threatens a country’s democracy, the ICDN may get involved. The IDSF is asking to be made an exception, and Dalmannia doesn’t believe that’s appropriate.”
Last edited by Dalmannia on Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:30 pm

Dalmannia wrote:

The deal requests that you stop focusing on us, and focus on everything else that matters for a large democratic alliance like you claim the ICDN is. The ICDN has no skill, and refuses to just ignore another alliance. Either focus on current tensions and seal the deal, or this attempt at diplomacy shall transform into a NS World War that we don’t even have time for.

Magiclands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Magiclands » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:31 pm

Dalmannia wrote:
Magiclands wrote:

“Let’s make this clear as day: We aren’t talking about past crimes. As far as we’re aware, there is no ‘truth about their crimes’, because there are no crimes to be found. We’re talking about the potential of future crimes. If anyone breaks international law or threatens a country’s democracy, the ICDN may get involved. The IDSF is asking to be made an exception, and Dalmannia doesn’t believe that’s appropriate.”

Very sorry of the confusion. I going to say that is Not okay for ISDF to get an permit to commit such acts.
MEMBER OF ICDN !!! Magiclands is a democratic liberal nation that seeks to improve the world.
Government Classification : Capitalist Paradise
Government Typer : Liberal democracy
All posts made by this forum account is verified to be correct and posted by leaders.

Dalmannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmannia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:31 pm

The deal requests that you stop focusing on us, and focus on everything else that matters for a large democratic alliance like you claim the ICDN is. The ICDN has no skill, and refuses to just ignore another alliance. Either focus on current tensions and seal the deal, or this attempt at diplomacy shall transform into a NS World War that we don’t even have time for.

“What is one reason why the ICDN and the IDSF should go to war? Because I can’t think of one. The war you keep threatening would have no point, and would benefit neither alliance.”
Last edited by Dalmannia on Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents