NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF-ICDN Diplomatic Talks (Now Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Chuying wrote:OOC/ The dimensional portal linking the ICDN and IDSF universes has now closed due to a change in Dimensional Immigration Policy: no travel shall be permitted and communications will not work due to the electrical interference. Attention shoppers, the store is now closed.

OOC:*looks at you blankly* I'm part of both.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Chuying wrote:OOC/ The dimensional portal linking the ICDN and IDSF universes has now closed due to a change in Dimensional Immigration Policy: no travel shall be permitted and communications will not work due to the electrical interference. Attention shoppers, the store is now closed.

OOC: lmao wait for the vote
Tyrantio Land wrote:

OOC: Does this apply to me, I am a member of both Organizations
No, it's more like any further conflict will be non-canon and stuff. You and IHS will be able to continue it's just more like SM won't be trying to bomb us anymore
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:34 pm

Silvedania wrote:

Tyrantio Land wrote:
No, it's more like any further conflict will be non-canon and stuff. You and IHS will be able to continue it's just more like SM won't be trying to bomb us anymore

He isn't trying to bomb you.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:34 pm

Silvedania wrote:

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Ok good to know
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Chuying
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuying » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:36 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Silvedania wrote:OOC: lmao wait for the vote

He isn't trying to bomb you.

OOC: Although he is kind of starting to annoy us with the constant threats and we're just ready to move on to other stuff, that's the gist of it. Conflicts in RP isn't fun if it's done over and over again.
The State of Chuying - 珠瀛國度 - دولة تشويينغ

———————————————————————————

Capital: Tsinchung - 新城 - بلدة جديدة | Official Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic
Head of State: Prime Minister Sebastian Yew | Population: 8.4 million (2019 census)

Member of the ICDN | Member of the LITA | SETZA Foreign Consumer Nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:37 pm

There is no portal. We are part of the same universe.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:38 pm

Chuying wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:He isn't trying to bomb you.

OOC: Although he is kind of starting to annoy us with the constant threats and we're just ready to move on to other stuff, that's the gist of it. Conflicts in RP isn't fun if it's done over and over again.

OOC: He promised not to use military in the plan. Also we aren't trying to irritate you, or take control of the ICDN. I would personally veto any such efforts.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:39 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

Oh, wait for your mind to be blown.

NS RP exists in mega earth consisting of multiple realities which is why you see multiple earths with different nations in the same spots as well as maps that aren't on earth. While never addressed directly, it is a canon thing.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

hehe stargate go whoosh

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents