NATION

PASSWORD

Yukon Peace Deal (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New South Quebec
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New South Quebec » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Robert Bourassa of the Quebec Delegation arrives to yellowkinfe

New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jacobland » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:26 pm

"Welcome, East Yukon and Quebec. We have been discussing whether to allow East Yukon to join South Yukon, or to support Alberta. I believe East Yukon should join South Yukon."
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

New South Quebec
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby New South Quebec » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:30 pm

New Jacobland wrote:"Welcome, East Yukon and Quebec. We have been discussing whether to allow East Yukon to join South Yukon, or to support Alberta. I believe East Yukon should join South Yukon."

Mr. Robert Bourassa says that he was told that East Yukon joined South Yukon 48 hours after Québec declared independence from British Alberta
Last edited by New South Quebec on Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southern Yukon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Yukon » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:32 pm

New Jacobland wrote:"It was democratically elected, however I see the international community simply allowing independence based off a referendum sets a dangerous precedent. Imagine if your nation had a territory, which was key to your, say, mining industry. They have an election to leave, and then, they're out. No deal with the government, not even asking the government! We, as the international community, need to not shoot ourselves in the foot by supporting secessionism."

"So what do you propose?"
Romextly puppet
Was supposed to be short period for a war, but I got interested in this small nation.
IC: We hate SM and Mystery Realms for their actions against us. We dislike the IDSF for their affiliation with them. We wish to join the ICDN. We have a small military of 867 and 200 rangers

New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jacobland » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:35 pm

Southern Yukon wrote:
New Jacobland wrote:"It was democratically elected, however I see the international community simply allowing independence based off a referendum sets a dangerous precedent. Imagine if your nation had a territory, which was key to your, say, mining industry. They have an election to leave, and then, they're out. No deal with the government, not even asking the government! We, as the international community, need to not shoot ourselves in the foot by supporting secessionism."

"So what do you propose?"

I propose we negotiate with the Albertan government over East and New South Yukon. I reiterate that I support these nations uniting with South Yukon, as well as Quebecois independence, but we must negotiate with the Alberta government. This adds legitimacy, and makes it unchallengeable in international law. Hopefully an agreement can be reached.
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

New South Quebec
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby New South Quebec » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:37 pm

New Jacobland wrote:
Southern Yukon wrote:"So what do you propose?"

I propose we negotiate with the Albertan government over East and New South Yukon. I reiterate that I support these nations uniting with South Yukon, as well as Quebecois independence, but we must negotiate with the Alberta government. This adds legitimacy, and makes it unchallengeable in international law. Hopefully an agreement can be reached.

Bourassa adds that British Columbia also declared Independence before the Yukons and Quebec did

Southern Yukon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Yukon » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:00 am

"Will SM and Mystery Realms do the apologies and pay the damages or not?"
Romextly puppet
Was supposed to be short period for a war, but I got interested in this small nation.
IC: We hate SM and Mystery Realms for their actions against us. We dislike the IDSF for their affiliation with them. We wish to join the ICDN. We have a small military of 867 and 200 rangers

New South Yukon
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New South Yukon » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:12 am

One of the few survivors of the Yukon City raids walks into the room. They prefer to remain anonymous.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents