NATION

PASSWORD

Yukon War of Independence

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:16 pm

A new group rises in the area with Alaskan support: The Western Yukon Liberation Front (WYLF). With 59 tanks from Alaska they occupy sparsely populated areas of western Yukon. They demand the liberation of Western Yukon from the tyrannies of British Columbia and Albania Yukon. "No more occupation" is their motto.
OOC: Please note that all following factbooks are not fitted for dark mode or mobile!

The Federal Technocracy of
Homepage | Overview | ASEA

AFC News : |International| The Japano-Taiwanese Confederation's president and the Alaskan chancellor will meet in Saipan to discuss the disputed territory of the Iwo Islands | Britannican-Alaskan dispute over the Indian Ocean Territory purchase |National| New Law preventing political monopolies in the provinces | Remembrance of the Untriti massacre a year ago | Man in banana costume tried to rob bank in Aleneva

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:16 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:As riots occur across Tyrantio Land 40,000 Soldiers storm Fort Saint John

Shall we send peacekeepers to Tyrantio Land?
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:17 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Romextly wrote:OOC: Typo. I meant they rule with Alberta having only influence and colecting some taxes?

OOC: No. They control everything in Yukon, but foreign policy and sometimes resources are under control of BC.

OOC: Ehh... I mean Alberta is in IDSF and they dislike it so that ight not be smart. How about we flesh this out in the peace conferece.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:17 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:As riots occur across Tyrantio Land 40,000 Soldiers storm Fort Saint John

Please do before this turns from Riots to Open warfare
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Northern Yukon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Yukon » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:18 pm

the Pećanac Chetniks a dissident Chetnik group is aided by the Balli Kombëtar giving the Chetniks captured M1 Abrams and AK-47s and in return the Dissident Chetniks give the Balli Kombëtar , M1 Abrams and AR-15s

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:18 pm

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:A new group rises in the area with Alaskan support: The Western Yukon Liberation Front (WYLF). With 59 tanks from Alaska they occupy sparsely populated areas of western Yukon. They demand the liberation of Western Yukon from the tyrannies of British Columbia and Albania Yukon. "No more occupation" is their motto.

The Liberators support this group ad they recommend joining up and after independence or dominion statues that they become parties in the government

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:19 pm

Northern Yukon wrote:the Pećanac Chetniks a dissident Chetnik group is aided by the Balli Kombëtar giving the Chetniks captured M1 Abrams and AK-47s and in return the Dissident Chetniks give the Balli Kombëtar , M1 Abrams and AR-15s

The Southeast Marajarbians bomb and raid any and all native terrorists who demand independence from an independent nation.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:20 pm

100,000 Reinforcements have arrived from Ontario
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Northern Yukon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Yukon » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:20 pm

the Balli Kombëtar using stolen Columbian Navy ships and Tanks invade Panama and forces the Government to destroy the canal

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:20 pm

Romextly wrote:
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:A new group rises in the area with Alaskan support: The Western Yukon Liberation Front (WYLF). With 59 tanks from Alaska they occupy sparsely populated areas of western Yukon. They demand the liberation of Western Yukon from the tyrannies of British Columbia and Albania Yukon. "No more occupation" is their motto.

The Liberators support this group ad they recommend joining up and after independence or dominion statues that they become parties in the government

The WYLF agree to this and join the Liberators' faction.
OOC: Please note that all following factbooks are not fitted for dark mode or mobile!

AFC News : |International| The Japano-Taiwanese Confederation's president and the Alaskan chancellor will meet in Saipan to discuss the disputed territory of the Iwo Islands | Britannican-Alaskan dispute over the Indian Ocean Territory purchase |National| New Law preventing political monopolies in the provinces | Remembrance of the Untriti massacre a year ago | Man in banana costume tried to rob bank in Aleneva

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:21 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Please do before this turns from Riots to Open warfare

Southeast Marajarbian Peacekeepers arrive in Tyrantio Land.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:21 pm

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:
Romextly wrote:The Liberators support this group ad they recommend joining up and after independence or dominion statues that they become parties in the government

A new poll shows that there is now a 87% support for them

Lushansk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:22 pm

The Lushanskian Army arrives from Prince Edward Island and helps the IDSF repel the Government of Yukon
Bascially 1950s Canada in Eastern Europe

IRL Mainland Territory is based on Ukraine with States in North Korea , French Guyana , Angola as part of Metropolitan Lushansk

Member of the Warsaw Treaty Organization and KTO Member

Note: Despite our flag , we are actually a member of the Eastern Bloc

#ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:
Romextly wrote:The Liberators support this group ad they recommend joining up and after independence or dominion statues that they become parties in the government

OOC: So does that mean Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes are supporting an Anti-IDSF group
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:23 pm

Lushansk wrote:The Lushanskian Army arrives from Prince Edward Island and helps the IDSF repel the Government of Yukon

Knightmare Lites arrive from Quebec.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:24 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:The WYLF agree to this and join the Liberators' faction.

OOC: So does that mean Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes are supporting an Anti-IDSF group

OOC: In this situation yes, but I'm not a member of IDSF

Northern Yukon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Yukon » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:24 pm

the Ustaše a Pro IDSF group helps the IDSF by supplying them weapons

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Peacekeepers have arrived to Late and War in the Southeast Region of Tyrantio Land has broken out
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:27 pm

The Deblarian Department of State urges all sides involved to start exploring diplomatic solutions to the conflict before more lives are lost

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:27 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:Peacekeepers have arrived to Late and War in the Southeast Region of Tyrantio Land has broken out

The Southeast Marajarbians send out supplies and aid to any and all Tyranti citizens.

OOC: This Tyranti Civil War deserves its own thread.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Deblar wrote:The Deblarian Department of State urges all sides involved to start exploring diplomatic solutions to the conflict before more lives are lost

Southeast Marajarbia tells Yukon that if they wanted their independence, war could have been avoided if they contacted the IDSF.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:28 pm

A group called No Shield Force who is fighting in the Tyranti War is also now fighting in Canada
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Northern Yukon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Yukon » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:29 pm

because of disturbing reports that Albanians living in Lushansk support the IDSF the Balli Kombëtar announces a new battle cry ,Shqipëria Shqiptarëve, Vdekje Tradhëtarëve they yell out this phrase as they fight IDSF troops

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:30 pm

Northern Yukon wrote:because of disturbing reports that Albanians living in Lushansk support the IDSF the Balli Kombëtar announces a new battle cry ,Shqipëria Shqiptarëve, Vdekje Tradhëtarëve they yell out this phrase as they fight IDSF troops

The Southeast Marajarbians fight off the Anti-IDSF hostiles.

Northern Yukon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Yukon » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:31 pm

Northern Yukon wrote:because of disturbing reports that Albanians living in Lushansk support the IDSF the Balli Kombëtar announces a new battle cry ,Shqipëria Shqiptarëve, Vdekje Tradhëtarëve they yell out this phrase as they fight IDSF troops

The Southeast Marajarbians fight off the Anti-IDSF hostiles.

OOC: this phrase has a disturbing meaning , (Albania for the Albanians, Death to the Traitors)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents