NATION

PASSWORD

Kosovar Republic to declare independence |ATT FSSU/ PSUS

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kosovar-Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Kosovar Republic to declare independence |ATT FSSU/ PSUS

Postby Kosovar-Republic » Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 am

Kosovar Republic, a newly established Republic, a region part of the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union has assumed control of the region by the newly established leaders of the Kosovar Republic. The region till now is now governed by the Albanian and Croatian large minority within the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union to which they make up the majority in the Kosovo region.

The President of the Kosovar Republic appeared infront of over two million people in the Capital of Kosovar-Republic, in the Square Republic, in the city of Pristina to address the people.

President Hashim Thaci speaks, "We have established a strong military force of eight million people who have joined the Kosovar Republics Armed Forces. We will no longer tollerate this imperialist Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union any longer who have deprived us from our independence. We will seize control of all businesses, corporations, government properties through peaceful and democratic way or we will seize all control by force. We are long overdue to being an independent soverign nation and to be able to govern our nation by ourselves. We will also be sending a letter to the Serbian Government to acknowledge our existence and to warn them to not interfere in our lively hood any further. Once we have seized all control over Kosovo we will declare our independence. If the Serbian Government decide to get in the way of this it will be declared as a state of war between the Kosovar Republic and the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union"

The crowd cheered very loudly after the newly established president gave his speech to over two million people he was addressing to

The crowds grew more wildely and yelled out

"WE WANT INDEPENDENCE!!!"

"WE WANT INDEPENDENCE!!! WE WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT!!!"

"KOSOVAR REPUBLIC IS A SOVEREIGN NATION THAT DESERVES TO BE INDEPENDENT!!!"

Nationalism in the Kosovo region spreaded through out the entire region. Guns were heard being fired from outside the balcony. People on the streets heavily intoxicated pulled out their pistols and riffles started firing bullets up the sky. By the second, as seconds and minutes went by, the crowds continued to increase in size and population, the crowds continue to grow louder. War was inevitable in the region.

In the city of Mitrovica, Northern Kosovo region, over a million Serbs started demonstrating in the center of Mitrovica, in the main square against the Albanian and Croatian seperatists in the Kosovo region.

The Kosovo Serbian representative leader addresses the Serbian people in Kosovo

Novak Blagojkovic speaks, I am Novak Blagojkovic here to address all the Serbian people in Kosovo. We have for long tollerated the joint Albanian-Croatian aggression against the Serbian people of Kosovo. We will no longer tollerate this any further!! We feel that the Serbian government has deserted us and hasn't been paying attention to us at all. The Serbian government in Beograd must know what is happening in Kosovo and how serious this is! It is time for intervention!

Over a million Serbs that showed up in the Main square in the center of Mitrovica started to cheer, yelling out saying

"KOSOVO JE SRPSKO!!!" "KOSOVO JE NASA ZEMLJA!!" "KOSOVO JE SRCE SRBIJE!!!"

"KOSOVO IS THE HOLY LAND OF THE SERBIAN LAND!!!" "KOSOVO IS OUR JERUSALEM!"

The Serbian National Television and Radio Broadcasting Corporation broadcasted every second and minute of the demonstration and the speech Novak Blagojkovic is giving

Novak Blagojkovic continued to give out his speech to the Serbian people, If we continue to ignore this grave problem we are facing today, in the near future there will not be a single Serbian left in Kosovo. If the Serbian government fails to see there is a problem in Kosovo and does not want to intervene, we will have to take matters into our own hands!.

The Serbian Kosovo representative leade yelled out "I AM YOUR SAVIOR AND I AM LIKE THE JESUS THAT HAS RETURNED TO JERUSALEM LIKE MESIAH TO SAVE HIS PEOPLE!" IF THE ALBANIANS AND THE CROATIANS WANT WAR!! WAR WE SHELL GIVE THEM!! IF THE SERBIAN GOVERNMENT WILL NOT HELP US, WE WILL DO IT OURSELVES AND LIBERATE KOSOVO ONCE AND FOR ALL!

The crowds grew louder by the second and yelled out

SMRT SIPTARI I HRVATIMA!!!!

KILL THE ALBANIANS AND THE CROATIANS!!!

The crowd continue to grow louder

The entire demonstration is being aired nationally, nation wide on all channels in the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union.

One of the news reporter interviewed an individual Serb called Nevenka Modric

News reporter Jadranko Ivanisevic begins to interview Nevenka Modric, 22 years old, a resident in Mitrovica.

"News Reporter" Hello my name is Jadranko Ivanisevic from the Serbian Television & Radio Broadcasting Corporation i would like to ask you why are you all demonstrating?

Nevenka Modric, we are protesting for our freedom, lively hood and for our human rights

Jadranko Ivanisevic, do all the people feel the same way and why?

Nevenka Modric, i believe that we all feel like that or very similiar because here in Kosovo it is very hard for us since we are only a minority in the Kosovo region and we are being discriminated, harassed, threatened and assaulted on a daily basis, even the police in Kosovo made up of majority of Croatians and Albanians harass us aswell. We feel that we have very limited rights to no rights at all. Only last week my dads business which he owns a butchery has been vandalised and on the wall it is written "Serbs get out of Kosovo" "Serbs hunged on trees"

Jadranko Ivanisevic, do you believe or feel that the Serbian government has Abandoned the Serbs in Kosovo??

Nevenka Modric, it feels that way or perhaps not much is being broadcasted nation wide and reported which is why the big demonstration and protests we have organised today and to have them now more often on a regular basis so that we can have our voices heard and that the Serbian Government can realise that this is a very serious matter. Not so long ago five Serbs were hospitalised, one of them being severely wounded by gun wounds by a group of 20 Croatians that has assaulted a group of Serbs at a Cafe, i myself do not hate any race, i even have a best friend who is Croatian, her name is Ivana Tomovic and we get along just fine. I hope it doesn't come to war and praying to god that this conflict does not escalate. I believe we need to bring back law and order to the region of Kosovo or else there will not be anything left for us in Kosovo.

Jadranko Ivanisevic, thank you for your time. It was a pleasure speaking to you.

Nevenka Modric, it was a pleasure speaking to you too, thank you.

Jadranko Ivanisevic, now you have it, it is confirmed that the Serbs in Kosovo are in danger and the Serbian Government needs to address this problem ASAP.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Tue May 11, 2010 7:46 am

Vojislav Ljubicic at the Presidential palace in Beograd sitting in his office watching his favourite show on a daily basis called Underbelly and smoking a cigarette while all of a sudden the ministry of defense Dragomir Sutanovac comes barging into the presidential office interrupting Vojislav Ljubicic.

President Vojislav Ljubicic yells out at the Defense Minister Dragomir Sutanovac "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS??!!! I SAID THIS IS MY ALONE TIME AND I DO NOT LIKE TO BE INTERRUPTED DURING THIS TIME OF THE DAY!!

Defense Minister Dragomir Sutanovac yells out "We have a problem which concerns the national security of the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union!"

President Vojislav Ljubic asks the defense minister "Can this wait??"

Defense Minister Dragomir Sutanovac answers "Kosovo is in rebellion and 2/3rds of the population in Kosovo are under strong rebellion to seperate from the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union. We have tried to let it go hoping that the conflict and the situation in Kosovo would calm down and the problem to go away but the Serbs have made many protests and the Serbian Televiosn Broadcasting Corpoation has broadcasted it on national tv nation wide and this is a problem we cannot hide anymore. We must act on it now"

President Vojislav Ljubicic responds back "We must act on it and we must negotiate with the Albanians and the Croatians to try and get to the problem why they are rebelling and demanding independence" We will also have to talk to the Serbs in Kosovo aswell, Kosovo a population of over 200 million cannot be ignored for any longer"

Defense Ministry Dragomir Sutanovac "We may have to use force aswell since the Kosovo Albanians and Croats have establish a paramilitary army in Kosovo known as the Kosovo Liberation Army which is planning to take control of Kosovo and once it has taken control, Kosovo would declare it's independence" So i suggest we deploy our troops in Kosovo mainly the counter terrorist forces to neutralise the paramilitary through out koovo which has been terrorising Serbs and Serbian cities, towns and villages"

President Vojislav Ljubicic "If we immediately jump into using force we will receive many international condemnation but if we do not use force at the same time, we would be showing that we are a weak nation and that these horrific behaviours are tollerated. We cannot tollerate this behaviour so i suggest we send in a few of our diplomats in the Kosovo region to speak to the Serbs, Croats and Albanians and how we can resolve this peacefully.

President Vojislav Ljubicic went on air minutes after speaking to the Defense Minister Dragomir Sutanovac

My fellow citizens, i have been notified of the conflict escalating in Kosovo, parts of the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union is under rebellion in the Kosovo region, both the Albanians and the Croats are rebelling and demanding to seperate from the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union. I will not allow terrorism to take over and control our nation. We will also not negotiate with terrorism either!

My address to the Kosovo Serbs, we have never abandoned our fellow citizens in the Kosovo region, we will do everything in our power to bring back law and order in Kosovo. We will be sending in a few diplomatic staffs to be sent to Kosovo, i will personally make an appearance in the Kosovo region and speak to all of you and also to the Albanians and the Croatians. We will resolve this and bring back law and order through DIPLOMACY!!! If Diplomacy fails we will use force to bring back law and order! I will not allow not even an inch of our territory to seperate.

That is all for now.

President Vojislav Ljubicic prepares to travel to the Kosovo region with a diplomatic team with him.
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Fri May 21, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Strathy
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strathy » Tue May 11, 2010 7:48 am

Could you perhaps summerize it in a few less... pages?
The United Kingdom of Strathy and the Strathan Realms |Þe Ríaƺiŋ Aoniƺtit off Straðye ā þe Straðicſh Lændes | Rìoghachd Aonaichte Srathaidh is Dúthaichan Srathaidhnach
Fortune Favours the Audacious
Factbook

Monarch: His Majesty Seumas I MacPhadraig Uitail, King of Strathy, Emperor of the Strathan Realms
Prime Minister: The Right Honourable Sir Arthur Whitegrave KC KStr. MP (Democratic Labour)

This is nation does not reflect my views except for when it does. Left leaning Scot, pro-independence, twenty-something student/academic trying desperately to avoid the real world
Pro - Not being a right dick
Anti - Being a right dick

Kosovar-Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kosovar-Republic » Tue May 11, 2010 7:48 am

President Hashim Thaci makes a special announcement to the Kosovar Public.

We have heard that the President Vojislav Ljubicic along with his team of diplomats is going to be in Kosovo to speak to the Albanians, Croatians and to the Serbians regarding Kosovar's intentions to declare independence from the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union. I can personally assure you fellow Kosovar citizens that we will not back down from independence. Independence is inevitable and we will become a sovereign state. We have gathered some support from foreigners and rest assured that we will gain international recognition immediately after we declare independence.

If the imperialists Serbians wish to declare war on us, we will strive to defend our honour, our nation, our people, our culture, identity and our rights to self determination. Our Army is strong enough to defend ourselves from foreign invasions like the Serbian Soviet Union.

We are long overdue to the declaration of independence. It should have been done a very long time ago and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! IT IS TIME AND WE WILL GET OUR OWN NATION AND WE WILL BE A SOVEREIGN NATION STATE!
Last edited by Kosovar-Republic on Fri May 21, 2010 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Tue May 11, 2010 7:49 am

President of the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union Vojislav Ljubicic, Defense Ministry of FSSU Dragomir Sutanovac and ten top military generals currently holding a secret meeting in an underground base in Strpljan discussing on how to handle the situation in the Kosovo Region.

Dragomir Sutanovac "President Vojislav Ljubicic i suggest that we begin immediate deployment of tanks, military personnels and military artilleries to be deployed just on the border with the Kosovo region sourounding the region, it is safe to prepare incase of a war errupts in Kosovo, we have reasons to believe that neither the Albanians or the Croats are willing to have any form of dialog communication with us regarding the conflict in Kosovo that has escalated. It will allow us to perform our military duties effectively, fast with minimum casualties from all sides from occuring therefore ending the war as quickly and as painless as possible. I suggest also deploying the Airforce aswell and using stealth reconnaiasance planes flying over Kosovo to gather as much intelligence and information as possible regarding the newly formed paramilitary force the Kosovar Republics Armed Forces. We have gathered some information that there are over severial hundreds of terrorists camps through out the Kosovo region i which the Kosovar Republics Armed Forces are training. We also have reasons to believe that they have a mountain full of weapons and ammunition aswell as bombs, rockets and artilleries which they may use on civilians against the independence of Kosovo."

President Vojislav Ljubicic responds back to the Defense Minister Dragomir Sutanovac "If that is the case, we must not waste any time, as millions of lives are in danger. Foreign states are slowly starting to grow suspicious of us due to our nuclear and conventional weapons program and have reasons to believe that we will use them. However we cannot use conventional weapons under any circumstances except for cluster bombs which will be effectively used on military targets only which are not recognised by the FSSU Military."

Leutenant Vitomir Sasirovic speaks "We do have plenty of military bases through out Kosovo especially in areas of Kosovo which gives us an advantage and we even have underground bases and air bases which are underground which gives us a very strong advantage in effectively dealing with the terrorists. We currently have all key strategic areas through out Kosovo which are owned by the Serbian Military and we have forces deployed there. We must effectively draw up a plan and for the plan to come into force in an event of an outbreak of war and the declaration of independence. We also have a very large navy which gives us a even further advantage we can use against the seperatists.

Vojislav Ljubicic "So it is agreed we will suround Kosovo by deploying tanks, artillery vehicles and forces just outside of the Kosovo region and we will inform and give proper authorisation to all our military personnels and our bases through out Kosovo. The Security alart will now be lifted to Defcon 4. Under the Serbian Constitution State of Emergency, Article 1,2,3,4 and 5 under Precautionary Acts, i now authorise the deployment of forces surounding all four angles of Kosovo just outside of Kosovo in an event of a war breaking out the forces will move in and neutralise the terrorist paramilitary forces and will meet with the Serbian Military forces which are deployed in the Kosovo region. I now conclude this meeting and will prepare to take a trip to Kosovo with a diplomatic team to try and work out a solution and hopefully to have a stong dialog with the Serbians, Croatians and Albanians in resolving the problem peacefully."

The deployment of the Serbian Military forces have begun sending in 80,000 Tanks, 200,000 Artillery Vehicles and 15,000,000 troops surounding the Kosovo region waiting for authorisation to move in.

Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Mon May 24, 2010 8:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war

Kosovar-Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kosovar-Republic » Tue May 11, 2010 7:49 am

RULES

Strictly IC posts only
All OOC posts at the OOC thread at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50310
Last edited by Kosovar-Republic on Tue May 11, 2010 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Tue May 11, 2010 7:51 am

President Vojislav Ljubicic along with five of his diplomats begin a journey trip to the Kosovo region in South East of Federation of Serbian Soviet Union. President Vojislav Ljubicic and his team of diplomats flew in with a private jet and landed in a city which is mainly populated by Serbs in a city called Dubrovnik which is located on the coastline. Hundreds of thousands of Serbians awaited the president's arrival outside the Dubrovnik International Airport in terminal 6. The President was greeted with the top leaders of the Kosovar Serbs.

President Vojislav Ljubicic and his five diplomats got into a limosin together with five top Kosovar Serbian leaders and headed to the main republic square in Dubrovnik

Predag Dubrovcanin offers Vojislav Ljubicic a glass of vine and to his five diplomats. "Before we start discussing about the problem we are currently having in Kosovo i would like to offer you all a glass of vine after a five hour plane trip to visit the Kosovo region inorder to try and address the problem."

Vojislav Ljubicic responds back, "I would love to have a glass of vine it will help me freshen up and get back to my 100% mental awareness and readiness to deal with the problem we are facing in Kosovo"

Vojislav Ljubicic picks up a glass of vine and says Zivjeli to everyone in the limosine. "Ok lets get down to business, i have been aware that there is a conflict going on in Kosovo and that there has been many terrorist attacks on the Serbian people, hit and run attacks on the Serbian Police, threats being made on a regular daily basis to ordinary civilians in Kosovo, daily assaults on the Serbian people, we have tried contacting the Albanian and Croatian Kosovar representatives to try and establish a dialog with them to see what the problem is, as well as keeping in contact with you all over the telephone, i rather hear two sides of the story before having to react to a problem because war is not in the interest of anyone but it seems that the Albanian and Croatian leaders refuse any form of contact and all they do is say give us independence or we will take it by force. This form of behaviour cannot and will not be tollerated so what i propose doing is having reporters capture everything on live television of Serbs being terrorised in Kosovo, it will be showed live on national television and then we will hold a emergency parliamentary session regarding the conflict of Kosovo and decide a vote whether military intervention will happen or will their be alternative ways of dealing with the seperatists. I personally think that the only way to deal with terrorists and seperatists is through force."

"I have already managed to secure all 125 votes in faviour of intervenning in Kosovo through force however it will be better to try and get 2/3rds or more of the votes in the parliament in order to declare a state of emergency. Then we will begin to deploy our forces in the Serbian majority held territories in the Kosovo region to protect the Serbian civilians, train them and provide them with extra arms to defend from the extremist Albanians and Croatians.

Once Kosovar Republic declares it's independence we will begin a full scale of military intervention and we will bring back law and order to the Kosovo Region."

Bogdan Jakupovic responds to Vojislav Ljubicic, "We will have to deal with the police force in the Kosovo region since half of the police forces are currupted and those are mainly of Albanian and Croatian ethnicity which tends to favour their own side and even join in, in beating up the Serbians in Kosovo. Alot of them already started taking down the Serbian Flag, Serbian symbols and badges and establish a Albanian-Croatian flag, new Kosovar badges and symbols and started calling themselves the Kosovar Police, the only true Serbian police in Kosovo is within the territories in whcih Serbians are a majority of and these are the cops to which they receive daily hit and run attacks on."

Andrija Artukovic speaks "I have been personally discussing with President Vojislav Ljubicic on how to expose police curruption in the region of Kosovo. This is the plan i have in mind, we will stage a large protest through out Dubrovnik, i believe that Dubrovnik is 70% populated by Serbians, 20% populated by Croats and 10% populated by the Albanians, we will bring in five trucks full of stones, baseball bats and flares we will use to provoke the Albanians and Croatians reaction for our demonstration we will stage in Dubrovnik, once the police arrive we will then stage a RIOT with the Albanians and Croatians and see how the police in that region will react. All of this will be on footage and live on national live television through out the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union on everysingle channel in the region. After that it will give us something to fall back on when we try to force a motion through the Serbian parliament, we will then have proof that the Serbs are being beaten up in Kosovo by the Albanians, Croatians and by the Police in the Kosovo region for expressing their free will to freedom of speech. The reporters will make it look very dramatic and then we will begin writting up a resolution and try to convince the Serbian parliament to declare a state of emergency nation wide in the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union.

As the President, his team of diplomats and the Serbian Kosovo representative leaders continue discussing about the situation in Kosovo, the limosine has arrived in the Dubrovnik Republic Square in which where the demonstrations are planning to take place. The President, five of his diplomats and the Kosovar representative leaders got out of the limosine infront of ten's of millions Kosovar Serbs.

President Vojislav Ljubicic started greeting everyone and begins shaking hands with some of the Kosovar Serbians that have came to the demonstration, as President Vojislav Ljubicic finished greeting the Kosovar Serbians, the president went up the stage and began giving a speech.

"My fellow Serbian citizens and to all minorities in the region supporting FSSU's sovereignty i am very happy to be here to address you all.

Firstly i would like to thank you all for showing up for this demonstration, there is a pretty huge turn out, i would like to thank the Kosovar representative leaders and all of the Kosovar Serbians and to all the minorities that has showed up for this demonstration that has invited me to come. I want to say that Kosovo will once again be a peaceful region for us all, law and order, human rights and freedom of speech and movement will be restored in Kosovo.

I have never abandoned my fellow citizens in the Kosovo region, i know that the Serbians in Kosovo have been racially abused, discriminated upon, threatened, assaulted, robbed and murdered in Kosovo. Violence against Serbians and other race in Kosovo will come to an end."

As Vojislav Ljubicic continued his speech, the Serbian crowd started to get louder, cheering on the President, the Serbians started yelling out

]LJUBICIC!!!
LJUBICIC!!!
LJUBICIC!!!
LONG LIVE THE SERBIAN FEDERATION!!!!
LONG LIVE THE SERBIANS!!!
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN FOREVER!!!

"The Albanians and Croatian terrorists will be wiped out! All those responsible will be arrested and baught to justice! Terrorism will never be tollerated and we will never negotiate with terrorists!"

As the President continues speaking to the people of Kosovo. The crowd began to grow louder, bigger and become much more wild, flags are being waved in the air, gun shots are being fired, demonstrators are holding up flares with red, blue and white smokes comming out of the flares, the tricolour represents the Serbian colours of the tricolour flag. The demonstrators began yelling out

ARREST THACI!!! ARREST THACI!!! ARREST THACI!!!

The President responded back saying "i couldn't understand that last thing you all said but i can promise you and guarentee you all that Thaci and all those perpretrators will be arrested!!"

The crowd continued cheering louder and louder yelling LJUBICIC!!! LJUBICIC!!! LJUBICIC!!!

After the crowds stop yelling Ljubicic!!, The President stopped talking for a few seconds and allowed people to ask a few questions that concerns them.

Dubravka Colic yelled out to the President [i]"I want to be able to live here peacefully, i want to be able to die here peacefully and be burried in this soil where my mother and father raised me, where my parents were raised, grandparents and ancestors. I will not be driven out of my home in Kosovo!! I would rather die than to leave!!"

Vojislav Ljubicic thought to himself this is the first time ever to hear the phrase ethnic cleansing and ethnically pure in his own nation that he is the president of.

Dragana Blazevic yells out "My brother has been stabbed numerious times in his own street when a group of Albanians approached him, he was hospitalised atleast four times this year and the police here did nothing about it! Not a single arrest and at one stage the police wanted to charge my brother instead for perpretrating these crimes claiming that it was him that attacked them, the evidents is all around us in everysingle corner and the police fail to do anything. They favour favouritism towards Albanians and Croatians!!

Monika Jankovic speaks "This place here is hell. We cannot even move 5 meters out of our house without being harassed and threatened, i am not even allowed to goto the shops because of my race! Recently i been fired from my work because i am a Serbian" Please President Vojislav Ljubicic please do something about this. We do not know how long we can wait."

As the demonstrations continued, a group of Albanian and Croatian officers upto 4,000 arrived at the demonstration. Minutes after a group of ten's of thousands of Albanian and Croatian hooligans arrived and a riot began.

The Albanians and Croatians began charging toward the Serbians while the Serbians ran to the truck filled with stones, baseball bats and even gun's to fight of the Albanian and Croatian hooligans, the Police began charging towards the Serbians, 500 Serbs were beaten to the floor with clubs and metal poles used by the Police, the Serbs began yelling this is what happens on a daily basis atleast a dozen times in all over Kosovo a day!!

HELP US!!!

The President approached the police and demanded that the police stopped beating up the Serbians, Upto 500,000 Serbians began continiously charging towards the Albanians and Croatians, beating up Albanians and Croatians, thousands of people are seen injured in the riot from all sides.

The President approached a man who has a bleeding head and asked him is this happening everyday?? A dozen time??

Novica Jakic answered yes! "We are being beaten up everysingle day and something needs to be done! The police here is beating up our people and allowing Albanians and Croatians to continuelly terrorise us and beat us."

All of the footage is being broadcasted and showed nation wide on all channels through out the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union.

President Vojislav Ljubicic hessitated for a second or two but than responded back to the beaten Kosovar Serb. What the president said next was going to change everything. "NO SERBIANS WILL EVER BE BEATEN UP AGAIN IN KOSOVO!"

The Serbian Broadcasting Corporation broadcasted this on everysingle channel in the Federation of Serbian Soviet Union and the director of Serbian Broadcasting Corporation, Dusan Bandic, created a Ljubicic legacy to the Kosovo conflict.
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Sat May 29, 2010 11:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Thu May 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Presidential Palace, Warsaw;
"Okay, I think that the C-P war is cooling down. Now, a mass rebellion is taking place in Serbia." said the War Minister."I know, Minister. But now I have a good plan: defend ourselves, and put this rebellion down. 2,000,000 troops solid."
Last edited by Polska rzczpolspolita on Fri May 21, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Both Nations

Krsta
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Fri May 21, 2010 10:25 am

We are sending Albert Rosswell, international mediator to bring peace into the region.

On the press conference, Rosswell stated "Every conflict can be solved" and added that he has a peaceful solution for the conflict. Rosswell was born on February 17, 1937 in Felton, Krsta. He graduated in international relations in 1956, magistrated in 1958 and doctorated in 1960. He was assistant professor at the Faculty of political science, as professor of international relations from 1960 to 1964. He was named attache in the embassy in Kenya. He was appointed deputy chief of the mission in 1967 and promoted to ambassador in 1968. In 1972 he was sent to serve as ambassador in Canada and ended his term in 1983, when he went to France and was ambassador until 1986. From 1986 to 1999 he was ambassador in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Iceland. He stayed ambassador in Sweden until 2004 and in Finland until 2006. He was advisor to the Minister of foreign affairs from 2006 to 2007. In 2007 he officialy retired from the diplomatic career and was listed mediator. He mediated in more then 15 conflicts in the nation states (Odinia, Biggie Land, Peace for Men etc.)

***ROSSWELL ANNOUNCES***
- I need to meet leaders of FSSU first. Then, after meeting all of their dignitaries (president, PM, most of ministers and MPs, diplomatic team, military officers etc.), I am going to meet Kosovar Republic government (the same dignitaries like in SSU). Then, I'll begin writing my plan (which will be over in a few hours) and I urge both sides to wait a few days for me to present the ideas of the international community to bring peace, stability, tolerance and human rights into Kosovo. Rosswell, for now, asked if the international mandate and semi - independence would be acceptable, for example this way: INTERNATION program to be applied in Kosovo, so all the institutions of this region will be international, and justice will be conducted objectively, by the international community and WA. Serbs and Albanians will have the equal rights and liberties in the region with international mandate, which will, formally, stay part of FSSU. However, it will turn part of the international community, nor Kosovar, nor Serbian. More details later.
Last edited by Krsta on Fri May 21, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Fri May 21, 2010 2:35 pm

bump

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Fri May 21, 2010 3:42 pm

*United Democracy of Kosovo (UDK), a democratic, secular, multiethnic, multiracial and multicultural, free - minded and open society, with the status of WA mandate country. It is still, formally, treated as part of Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union and Beograd still recognizes it as part of it's integral and sovereign territory. By it's Constitution, UDK promotes human rights and democracy, respects, protects and defends the rights and liberties of all it's citizens, no matter of race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or anything like that. UDK is ruled by it's legislative (Assembly of Kosovo) and by the mandate of WA and the whole international community. WA appoints Special Envoy of the World Assembly for Kosovo and he rules in the role of President, but both sides, Serbs and Albanians, and all the minorities in the legislative must agree and confirm each his action. He is symbol of peace, democracy and human, civil, political and minority rights of all the citizens of UDK.

This is the basic draft of the Rosswell's peace plan for Kosovo status process.

Rosswell presenting his plan to the mass media

Albert Rosswell, May 21, 2010

Soviet Anatolia
Attaché

Founded: May 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Anatolia » Sat May 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Topkapi Palace
"Sultan, it appears the Slavs are fighting amongst each other. The area known as 'Kosovar' has seceded from the Serbian majority government. It seems the government has surrounded the breakaway area, but no military action has been undertaken as of the last reports filed."

"Interesting. Ship them some of our older weapons. They're taking up space in the bases anyway. Maybe the Kosovars can put them to better use."

Official Message
To the Kosovar Republic
From the Office of the Foreign Ministry

We are willing to supply your nation with surplus arms, mainly older infantry weapons, artillery, and armor. We can offer some aircraft, but they are quite obsolete. Should you consent, a freighter shall arrive within the week bearing the aforementioned arms and plentiful ammunition.

Signed,
Hans Kreuter
Foreign Minister
MT: The Islamic Soviet Republic of Anatolia
FT: The Ottoman Empire (Earth: Empire)

Kosovar-Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kosovar-Republic » Mon May 24, 2010 8:27 pm

post reserved
Last edited by Kosovar-Republic on Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm

post also reserved

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Mon May 24, 2010 9:02 pm

post reserved 2

Shaff
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaff » Tue May 25, 2010 7:46 am

To: Kosovar Republic
All territories have the right to become independent so...
Due to escalating tensions, Shaff declares it's support too you to protect your sovereignty against other nations who might disagree. We will aid you financially, politically, and anyoyjer ways possible for us. You have the full might of the Shaffian military behind you. As I am contacting you right now, I have begun mobilization of my military assets to assist you in case you have an invasion. I ask permission to enter your territory in order to sucessfully deter any aggressive actions by other nations.

Yours truley,
Shafeer Khan
Sultan of Shaff

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Tue May 25, 2010 7:54 am

Shaff wrote:To: Kosovar Republic
Due to escalating tensions, Shaff declares it's support too you to protect your sovereignty against other nations who might disagree. We will aid you financially, politically, and anyoyjer ways possible for us. You have the full might of the Shaffian military behind you. As I am contacting you right now, I have begun mobilization of my military assets to assist you in case you have an invasion. I ask permission to enter your territory in order to sucessfully deter any aggressive actions by other nations.

Yours truley,
Shafeer Khan
Sultan of Shaff

We encourage this great act of the Sultanate of Shaff and support it in protecting rights and liberties of the citizens of independent, democratic, secular, multiethnic, multiracial and multicultural, open, civil and free - minded society, of the Kosovar Republic.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Wed May 26, 2010 12:01 am

Krsta wrote:

Yours truley,
Shafeer Khan
Sultan of Shaff

We encourage this great act of the Sultanate of Shaff and support it in protecting rights and liberties of the citizens of independent, democratic, secular, multiethnic, multiracial and multicultural, open, civil and free - minded society, of the Kosovar Republic.

SAFA launches a Diplomatic Protest of the delegate from Krsta. How can he be viewed as a neutral moderator, when the opinion in Krsta is pro-Kosovo? A neutral moderator must be neutral for both sides. At the point, SAFA requests to see the diplomatic credentials issued by the World Assembly to Mr. Rosswell. If none are found, we ask that Mr. Rosswell not claim to represent the WA's opinion, but merely Krsta's opinion, which we have already heard.

(OOC: SAFA = Shofercian Academy of Foreign Affairs, the third highest body after the King and the National Assembly in foreign affairs of Shofercia.)

Shofercia will be flying in 6,000 peacekeepers. We ask Serbia to assign them to garrisons near the border, and to give them freedom of movement throughout Serbia, and by extension, Kosovo.

Message from the King of Shofercia and the National Assembly to Shafeer Khan:
"If you attempt to land your forces in Serbia, this will be viewed by us as a declaration of war against the PSUS. In response to your mobilization, we are placing our armed forces on high alert. We are sending you an attached copy of Article I from our charter.

The copy:

Article One: Defense
Where one or more member states' territorial integrity, political independence or security are directly threatened, or a state of war is declared on them, other member states are obligated to react as though their own territorial integrity, political independence or security is at serious risk. All member states will contribute it’s full military, economic, political power, to help defend the integrity of fellow member states, when under threat.

At a secret base camp in Shofercia:

"Well it appears the time has come. Our special forces are going into action. The Airborne Regiment and Support Staff, 3,500 men, will act as peacekeepers. We will move 2,500 special forces into Serbia and Kosovo, under the guise of peacekeepers. Those are ten separate battalions, acting independently. We are one of these battalions. Mr. Rosswell believes that Kosovo is "democratic, secular, multiethnic, multiracial and multicultural, open, civil and free". Our intelligence reports recieved from... show otherwise. Hashim Thaci is a radical leader, who is killing moderate Albanians, trading in human body parts and burning Christian Churches. What his men do to Serbian women and children is unspeakable. You are to go into Kosovo, under disguise, and save the damsels in distress, as well as cataloguing your acts on tape. Each unit, (10 in battalion) will have a computer specialist, with connection to our satellite for instant video uploads. This mission has been approved by the Shofercian National Assembly and the King in secret. This means that we have full protection and support from our government. Any questions?"

"Sir, what if we find the Serbs doing the same?"
"The procedure doesn't change. Whomever is grossly violating the basic fundamentals of human rights, must suffer. Our intelligence shows it's Thaci. If that's not the case, if it is the Serbs, then so be it. We aren't going to sacrifice fundamental human rights."
"Sir, what is the ultimate goal?"
"Normally, I wouldn't answer this question. However, under the circumstances of this being your first mission, I will: we are going in to check if our intel on Thaci is correct. If that's the case, we will remove all Kosovar and Serb radicals, via the process of assasination, so that the rest may live in peace, as one nation."
"Let's lock and load!"
"URAAAAAAAAA!"
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Wed May 26, 2010 7:32 am

Code: Select all
TO:President Hashim Thaci
FROM:Minister of War Ares Tomson in the name of: Forge Lord Hephaestus,
[Ruler of Forgeburg, Master of Tula, Sovereign of Volgograd, Governor General of The Dead Forge, Autocrat of all Abruzians, holder of the sacred flame of the Holy Church of the Conglomerate.
ENCRYPTION LEVEL:2

In the name of international freedom and pan-liberation we declare support for the Kosovar Republic. Military support, economic support, political support, the glorious Militant Kingdom shall supply all of these to Kosovar. The men of the Imperial Abruzian Army and Marine Corps stand ready and pending acceptation of our offer of support can deploy in as little as ten hours.
Last edited by Abruzi on Thu May 27, 2010 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Yanitza
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Yanitza » Wed May 26, 2010 11:13 pm

To: The Federation of Serbian Soviet Union

Greetings to our fellow brethren!Word has reached us of the recent insurgency within your nation and we are troubled by it, we know the da of Separtists. It is for this reason that we are willing to send a force consisting of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Infantry battalion and the 3rd armoured battalion. THey may not be armed with the best weapons but are highly capapble of counter insurgency. If you acccapt this, please send us your response.

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Thu May 27, 2010 4:33 am

Shofercia wrote:
Krsta wrote:

Yours truley,
Shafeer Khan
Sultan of Shaff

SAFA launches a Diplomatic Protest of the delegate from Krsta. How can he be viewed as a neutral moderator, when the opinion in Krsta is pro-Kosovo? A neutral moderator must be neutral for both sides. At the point, SAFA requests to see the diplomatic credentials issued by the World Assembly to Mr. Rosswell. If none are found, we ask that Mr. Rosswell not claim to represent the WA's opinion, but merely Krsta's opinion, which we have already heard.

(OOC: SAFA = Shofercian Academy of Foreign Affairs, the third highest body after the King and the National Assembly in foreign affairs of Shofercia.)

Shofercia will be flying in 6,000 peacekeepers. We ask Serbia to assign them to garrisons near the border, and to give them freedom of movement throughout Serbia, and by extension, Kosovo.

"If you attempt to land your forces in Serbia, this will be viewed by us as a declaration of war against the PSUS. In response to your mobilization, we are placing our armed forces on high alert. We are sending you an attached copy of Article I from our charter.

The copy:

Where one or more member states' territorial integrity, political independence or security are directly threatened, or a state of war is declared on them, other member states are obligated to react as though their own territorial integrity, political independence or security is at serious risk. All member states will contribute it’s full military, economic, political power, to help defend the integrity of fellow member states, when under threat.

"Well it appears the time has come. Our special forces are going into action. The Airborne Regiment and Support Staff, 3,500 men, will act as peacekeepers. We will move 2,500 special forces into Serbia and Kosovo, under the guise of peacekeepers. Those are ten separate battalions, acting independently. We are one of these battalions. Mr. Rosswell believes that Kosovo is "democratic, secular, multiethnic, multiracial and multicultural, open, civil and free". Our intelligence reports recieved from... show otherwise. Hashim Thaci is a radical leader, who is killing moderate Albanians, trading in human body parts and burning Christian Churches. What his men do to Serbian women and children is unspeakable. You are to go into Kosovo, under disguise, and save the damsels in distress, as well as cataloguing your acts on tape. Each unit, (10 in battalion) will have a computer specialist, with connection to our satellite for instant video uploads. This mission has been approved by the Shofercian National Assembly and the King in secret. This means that we have full protection and support from our government. Any questions?"

"The procedure doesn't change. Whomever is grossly violating the basic fundamentals of human rights, must suffer. Our intelligence shows it's Thaci. If that's not the case, if it is the Serbs, then so be it. We aren't going to sacrifice fundamental human rights."
"Normally, I wouldn't answer this question. However, under the circumstances of this being your first mission, I will: we are going in to check if our intel on Thaci is correct. If that's the case, we will remove all Kosovar and Serb radicals, via the process of assasination, so that the rest may live in peace, as one nation."
"Let's lock and load!"
"URAAAAAAAAA!"

Our mediator supports independence of Kosovo, in which all the nations, both Serbs, Croats and Albanians will co - exist peacefully and co - operate with each other. That's the best solution for the Kosovo problem... well, anyway, better then nuking Kosovo and killing the whole population of the region.

United Russian State
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian State » Thu May 27, 2010 9:38 am

To: Serbian Soviet Union

It has come to our attention that the Kosovar Republic has declared complete independence from Federation of Serbian_Soviet_Union. This illegal action made by group of ethnic cleansing terrorist will not be tolerated by United Russian State, and you have our full support to do whatever it takes to restore order inside Kosovo. Further more, United Russian State offers it’s full military power to aide in the retaking of Kosovo. If you wish it, United Russian state will lunch a full air attack on Kosovo in order to support your ground operations, and we will move in with your own attack as well.
Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
State of War: Chernobyl-Pripyat
Establish Embassy in URS
URS Economy Information
Join Pan-Slavic Union State!
My long term plan is to contribute to globally warming as much as possible so my grandchildren can live in a world that is a few degrees warmer and where there is new coast land being created every day.- The Scandinvans

The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions-Omnicracy

NO ONE is poor and suffering in the US- they're pretending that while rollicking in welfare money-Pythria

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Fri May 28, 2010 12:23 am

Krsta wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Krsta wrote:

Yours truley,
Shafeer Khan
Sultan of Shaff

The copy:

"Let's lock and load!"
"URAAAAAAAAA!"

Our mediator supports independence of Kosovo, in which all the nations, both Serbs, Croats and Albanians will co - exist peacefully and co - operate with each other. That's the best solution for the Kosovo problem... well, anyway, better then nuking Kosovo and killing the whole population of the region.

From SAFA:
To Roswell/Krsta:

"The very fact that your representative failed to present diplomatic credentials is fascinating. Is Mr. Rosswell a master scam artist going for a country instead of a bank? And why don't you believe that Albanians cannot live peacefully under Serbia's rule, (status quo,) while Serbs would live peacefully under Albanian rule? To us, this seems like inherent bias, which should prevent you from being the mediator. We apologize if we sound rash, but it must be pointed out that a neutral mediator must be neutral. To this end, we propose Novistrainia, a place where Serbs and Albanians co-exist in peace."
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Krsta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Sat May 29, 2010 8:05 am

Shofercia wrote:
Krsta wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Krsta wrote:

Yours truley,
Shafeer Khan
Sultan of Shaff

The copy:

"Let's lock and load!"
"URAAAAAAAAA!"

From SAFA:
To Roswell/Krsta:

"The very fact that your representative failed to present diplomatic credentials is fascinating. Is Mr. Rosswell a master scam artist going for a country instead of a bank? And why don't you believe that Albanians cannot live peacefully under Serbia's rule, (status quo,) while Serbs would live peacefully under Albanian rule? To us, this seems like inherent bias, which should prevent you from being the mediator. We apologize if we sound rash, but it must be pointed out that a neutral mediator must be neutral. To this end, we propose Novistrainia, a place where Serbs and Albanians co-exist in peace."

Thing is that there would not be an Albanian or Croatian rule, but the Rule of Law. Albanians, Serbs and Croats cannot co - exist peacefully in a society in which borders are more important then human lives and in which humans are treated as resources, in the extremely conservative society, near to the fascist political discourse. Those are the facts. Independent Kosovo would not be Albanian, nor Croat, nor Serbian, it would be independent and democratic, free and open - minded.

P.S. I think you already realized why I am doing all of this. Just for FSSU to learn a lesson that it can't start a war against it's own puppet nation. It's banned by the NS laws. You can have multiple nations, but not on the same thread. That's the only way you can use them legally and productively. ;) We have nothing against your nation, in fact, we encourage your national affairs, but you shall review the facts, and not FSSU propaganda ;)

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Sat May 29, 2010 8:10 am

Krsta wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Krsta wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Krsta wrote:

Yours truley,
Shafeer Khan
Sultan of Shaff

The copy:

"Let's lock and load!"
"URAAAAAAAAA!"

From SAFA:
To Roswell/Krsta:

Thing is that there would not be an Albanian or Croatian rule, but the Rule of Law. Albanians, Serbs and Croats cannot co - exist peacefully in a society in which borders are more important then human lives and in which humans are treated as resources, in the extremely conservative society, near to the fascist political discourse. Those are the facts. Independent Kosovo would not be Albanian, nor Croat, nor Serbian, it would be independent and democratic, free and open - minded.

P.S. I think you already realized why I am doing all of this. Just for FSSU to learn a lesson that it can't start a war against it's own puppet nation. It's banned by the NS laws. You can have multiple nations, but not on the same thread. That's the only way you can use them legally and productively. ;) We have nothing against your nation, in fact, we encourage your national affairs, but you shall review the facts, and not FSSU propaganda ;)

Krsta, keep all ooc posts in the ooc thread. Thank you.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents