NATION

PASSWORD

Old sign-up thread, link to new thread inside

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Old sign-up thread, link to new thread inside

Postby Nova Catania » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:00 am

Here's the link to the new thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=504167
Last edited by Nova Catania on Mon May 03, 2021 8:07 am, edited 6 times in total.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:25 am

Ok, seriously, why is no-one signing up?

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:27 am

Nova Catania wrote:Ok, seriously, why is no-one signing up?

Because it's a ripoff of almost every other alliance (military or not) recently created. I suggest you close this and just join other alliances.
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
We are also called Deetileaa-Deluaiia.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:29 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:

Because it's a ripoff of almost every other alliance (military or not) recently created. I suggest you close this and just join other alliances.

First of all, it's a region, and second of all, thank you for at least posting something, in this otherwise comment barren thread.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:29 am

I have no idea, and I'm not because I'm part of many organisations, and it's complicated enough.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:33 am

Nova Catania wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

First of all, it's a region, and second of all, thank you for at least posting something, in this otherwise comment barren thread.

I see. Still, I don't think other nations would want to join this alliance, since it's pretty similar to non-regional alliances, and you have to join a region.

Also, maybe this should go in Gameplay if it's a region?
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:35 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Nova Catania wrote:First of all, it's a region, and second of all, thank you for at least posting something, in this otherwise comment barren thread.

I see. Still, I don't think other nations would want to join this alliance, since it's pretty similar to non-regional alliances, and you have to join a region.

Perhaps, but your explanation doesn't make sense since people joined me and SM's organisation, the IDSF, and it was established a few weeks ago.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:39 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

Perhaps, but your explanation doesn't make sense since people joined me and SM's organisation, the IDSF, and it was established a few weeks ago.

Your explanation also doesn't make any sense because the IDSF is not a region, and the IDSF can be seen as a successor to LITA/CATO whereas the UAN does mostly the same things other alliances are supposed to do, and it's also a region.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:58 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Perhaps, but your explanation doesn't make sense since people joined me and SM's organisation, the IDSF, and it was established a few weeks ago.

Your explanation also doesn't make any sense because the IDSF is not a region, and the IDSF can be seen as a successor to LITA/CATO whereas the UAN does mostly the same things other alliances are supposed to do, and it's also a region.

What about ICDN or World Defence Alliance?(Just wanting to ask...Don´t ask me about WHO[Whorld Health Organization)
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:59 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Perhaps, but your explanation doesn't make sense since people joined me and SM's organisation, the IDSF, and it was established a few weeks ago.

Oh. I guess we'll just agree to disagree. Though it does make sense as our ne is less complicated to join.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:02 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:

Oh. I guess we'll just agree to disagree. Though it does make sense as our ne is less complicated to join.

I’ll admit, the application process is a bit stringent, but we just want to make sure who we’re letting in.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:07 am

Earth Allies wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

What about ICDN or World Defence Alliance?(Just wanting to ask...Don´t ask me about WHO[Whorld Health Organization)

ICDN is mostly ineffective, with more corruption than even the WA itself. WHO also seems mostly ineffective, and corruption is somewhat common, but not on ICDN/WA level. I haven't checked the WDA recently, so I might do that.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:10 am

Just so everyone knows, the UAN doesn’t micromanage like the WA does with all those ridiculous resolutions, we only make big international policy decisions, diplomacy, war, international trade, and sanctions.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:11 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Earth Allies wrote:What about ICDN or World Defence Alliance?(Just wanting to ask...Don´t ask me about WHO[Whorld Health Organization)

ICDN is mostly ineffective, with more corruption than even the WA itself. WHO also seems mostly ineffective, and corruption is somewhat common, but not on ICDN/WA level. I haven't checked the WDA recently, so I might do that.

The ICDN is improving, they're considering expelling Ludistan for threats against another nation. Though I may propose something to hep reduce corruption more.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:12 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Earth Allies wrote:What about ICDN or World Defence Alliance?(Just wanting to ask...Don´t ask me about WHO[Whorld Health Organization)

Which is why I am only in one alliance that I usually don't participate in

Severacia
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Severacia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:14 am

Full name of nation: The Northern Free Republic of Severacia
Head of state: TBD
Head of government: TBD
Population (NS population): 12 Million
Government type: (NYT Democracy, etc.): New York Times Democracy
Geographic location: TBD
Are you a member of any other international organizations? (you are allowed to join other organizations): No
How many troops does your military have? TBD
Do you have nuclear weapons? No
How is your economy? Strong
Do you have a free market? Yes
Does your nation hold free elections? Yes
If so, how often? Once every 2-4 years
Do your nation's citizens have basic freedoms?, (free speech, freedom of religion, etc.): Yes
Are you a member of the World Assembly?: No
Do you have any other nations? Yes
Are you a mod? No

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:26 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:

(The who brings the Indians?) Lol what I have everyone asked about WHO?
Part of the ICDN

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:41 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:

LITA still exists, we're just too lazy to do anything.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:44 am

Silvedania wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

LITA still exists, we're just too lazy to do anything.

I'm personally honoured that the IDSF is considered a successor to LITA by someone, because the last time it was 'rated' it was classified as 'a wolf in sheep's clothing'.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:43 pm

Silvedania wrote:LITA still exists, we're just too lazy to do anything.

I'm personally honoured that the IDSF is considered a successor to LITA by someone, because the last time it was 'rated' it was classified as 'a wolf in sheep's clothing'.

Yeah, I see it that way. IDSF is a successor to LITA (Liberal International Treaty Alliance, before changing "Liberal" to "Leftist" to look better towards communist nations) and CATO (Conservative Alliance Treaty Organization). Both LITA and CATO are successors to SETA (Strategic and Economic Treaty Alliance, now defunct). SETA collapsed because it was a military alliance that had to protect all of its members and had way too many ideologies in it to succeed, which is why I'm worried about the future of the IDSF.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:46 pm

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I'm personally honoured that the IDSF is considered a successor to LITA by someone, because the last time it was 'rated' it was classified as 'a wolf in sheep's clothing'.

Yeah, I see it that way. IDSF is a successor to LITA (Liberal International Treaty Alliance, before changing "Liberal" to "Leftist" to look better towards communist nations) and CATO (Conservative Alliance Treaty Organization). Both LITA and CATO are successors to SETA (Strategic and Economic Treaty Alliance, now defunct). SETA collapsed because it was a military alliance that had to protect all of its members and had way too many ideologies in it to succeed, which is why I'm worried about the future of the IDSF.

And any other alliances?
Part of the ICDN

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:47 pm

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I'm personally honoured that the IDSF is considered a successor to LITA by someone, because the last time it was 'rated' it was classified as 'a wolf in sheep's clothing'.

Oh. There is a new, economic alliance, called SETZA, and I don't think the IDSF will collapse. I vetoed that last time it threatened to happen in our diplomatic loss in the Hun Chu War.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:53 pm

Earth Allies wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

And any other alliances?

The first alliance I can think of is the ISC, which is an alliance for communist nations and parties. Nobody really started making alliances until GRAIL was formed, an anti-communist alliance. GRAIL was doing well until their leader was DOSed, and after that, they never really recovered, even after they were reformed under ZN, and it collapsed after some time. After GRAIL collapsed, SETA was created, and that led to LITA and CATO eventually.

Also, I'm not sure if we can get this back on topic or not.
Last edited by The Allied Tribe on Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:02 pm

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Earth Allies wrote:And any other alliances?

The first alliance I can think of is the ISC, which is an alliance for communist nations and parties. Nobody really started making alliances until GRAIL was formed, an anti-communist alliance. GRAIL was doing well until their leader was DOSed, and after that, they never really recovered, even after they were reformed under ZN, and it collapsed after some time. After GRAIL collapsed, SETA was created, and that led to LITA and CATO eventually.

How about CHALICE?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:07 pm

The Allied Tribe wrote:

How about CHALICE?

I don't remember CHALICE that well. They were pretty powerful at one point, but collapsed and were replaced by CHALICE 2, which is in decline.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents