NATION

PASSWORD

The Belkan War [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:34 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The IE makes peace with Sotoa, but keeps the land it took, and offers the FCU help with annexing Northpoint in return for them helping the war against Aurelia.
OOC: But Svenska, that makes my F-22s able to dodge missiles too, no?

The FCU agrees

The IE starts sending destroyers to Northpoint, and attack military bases with drone and missile strikes. They also agree in the parts of Aurelia part.
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:36 am

OOC: Your F-22's can dodge missiles as well. But i have to question why didn't you dodge?

IC:
Aurelian Submarines kept up with their Volleys of Sub-Sonic Active Guided Torpedoes against the I.E Surface fleet near the Aurelian Coast.

Several Squadrons of SAAB 'Gripens' and EF-2000 'Typhoons' from a nearby Coastal Airbase coordinated their efforts with the Submarine Wolfpack, Intercepting enemy Aircraft whilst delivering tons of bombs towards the I.E Carriers at the same time.
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.

A 60.0 [Index Score] Nation in The International Democracy Index

News: R A D I O - S I L E N C E

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:36 am

Sapim wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:The FCU bombs northpoints capital and invades it taking most of the southern coast and FCU launches a amphibious invasion in the north coast taking land up to the capital which Nytoa tries to starve out

OOC: Nytoa Don't exist in this roleplay
OOC: IK im just used to rping as Nytoa
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Sapim
Envoy

Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Another Map Update

Postby Sapim » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:38 am

Yes I Moved the AI Belka to attack other AI countries.

Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:42 am

Nytoa send stealth bombers to bomb cities in Aurelia amd semd 20,000 soldiers

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:42 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:OOC: Your F-22's can dodge missiles as well. But i have to question why didn't you dodge?

IC:
Aurelian Submarines kept up with their Volleys of Sub-Sonic Active Guided Torpedoes against the I.E Surface fleet near the Aurelian Coast.

Several Squadrons of SAAB 'Gripens' and EF-2000 'Typhoons' from a nearby Coastal Airbase coordinated their efforts with the Submarine Wolfpack, Intercepting enemy Aircraft whilst delivering tons of bombs towards the I.E Carriers at the same time.

OOC: I didn't know they could
IC: IE submarines continue their subsonic, supercavitating torpedo volley against Aurelian submarines.
The Anti-sub helicopters attack the Aurelian subs and IE ships send depth charges against them. The F-22s start dodging missiles and fire their own ones and the IE carriers retaliated with tons of missiles and dozens of drones armed with guns and air-to-air missiles and continued, unimpeded.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:47 am

The Subs commenced their Anti-Torpedo Countermeasures, forcibly straying the hostile torpedoes off their course and instead detonating far from the Wolfpack. The Explosions interfered with I.E Electronics and further made the Aurelian Submarines undetectable to monitoring equipment.

Meanwhile the Gripens and the Typhoons continued their Coordinated assault against the Surface Fleet and Aircraft. Firing Fox-3 Missiles against the Aircraft and dropping Anti-Ship Hyper-Sonic Missiles against the Military Ships.

The Gripens and Typhoons shared the almost the Same Super-Maneuverability as that of the SU-47 and also its ECM Countermeasures, thus impeding a vast majority of the enemy missiles dead in their tracks.
Last edited by Svenska-Britannia on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:51 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:The Subs commenced their ECM Countermeasures, forcibly straying the hostile torpedoes off their course and instead detonating far from the Wolfpack. The Explosions interfered with I.E Electronics and further made the Aurelian Submarines undetectable to monitoring equipment.

Meanwhile the Gripens and the Typhoons continued their Coordinated assault against the Surface Fleet and Aircraft. Firing Fox-3 Missiles against the Aircraft and dropping Anti-Ship Hyper-Sonic Missiles against the Military Ships.

The Gripens and Typhoons shared the almost the Same Super-Maneuverability as that of the SU-47 and also its ECM Countermeasures, thus impeding a vast majority of the enemy missiles dead in their tracks.

OOC: ECM things only trick radar, they don't act as anti-projectile systems.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:51 am

The FCU sends it fighter jets to destroy Aurelian transport planes

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:52 am

OOC: Lemme edit dat den.

FT Tech Nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:55 am

Not all subs were affected by the explosion, and used their ECM capabilities to effectively become invisible. The helicopters continued their assault, and two manned torpedoes were send out to destroy the Aurelian subs.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:01 am

As the Subs were dealing away with the I.E Submarine fleet, the Aurelian Navy finally arrived to the Scene with 2 Battlecruisers (Kirov Class), 5 Heavy Missile Cruisers, 10 Destroyers and 20 Corvettes.

The entire fleet commenced their counter-offensive by firing a Fusillade of Anti-Ship and Anti-Air Missiles against I.E Forces, the Gripens and Typhoons coordinated with the fleet in their Combined Arms Counter-Offensive. Also firing their own Munitions against both Air and Sea Targets.

Aurelian helicopters from the Ships commenced Anti-Submarine Warfare, launching a volley of Sub-Sonic Active Sonar Guided Torpedoes against the I.E Submarine pack.

ECM Countermeasures from Aurelian Aircraft made sure that no Missile were to hit on either the Fleet or the Helicopters.

FT Tech Nation

Sapim
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapim » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:03 am

Discovering from the IE and FCU Plans the 9th air division of sapin (compound by J35J Draken and Rafale M) the mercenaries of the 66th division of Ustio (compound by F15-C Eagle, F-16C Fighting Falcon amd J35J Draken) and the 5th and 24th amphibious division invade and conquer the skull island to the south of the continent of USEA and land in the south of the coast of the FCU taking it by surprise.

<Galm 8 Engage>

<Galm 9 Engage>

<Galm 10 Engage>

<Galm 11 Engage>

<Galm 12 Engage>

<Galm 13 Engage>

<Azurra 1 Engage>

<Azurra 2 Engage>

<Azurra 3 Engage>

<Azurra 4 Engage>

<Azurra 5 Engage>

<Azurra 6 Engage>

<Azurra 7 Engage>

<Azurra 8 Engage>

<it is a wonderful sunny day here on the island of the skull and across southern USEA a perfect climate to enjoy the beach. *Bombing Alarm*>

Azurra 1 for Galm 9 <We took them by surprise>

OOC:

Red: Enemy

Blue: You and your allies.

Gold Yellow: Civilian Radio.

You can use colors to create a diverse mood.
Last edited by Sapim on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Likes to Kill Belkans

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:07 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:As the Subs were dealing away with the I.E Submarine fleet, the Aurelian Navy finally arrived to the Scene with 2 Battlecruisers (Kirov Class), 5 Heavy Missile Cruisers, 10 Destroyers and 20 Corvettes.

The entire fleet commenced their counter-offensive by firing a Fusillade of Anti-Ship and Anti-Air Missiles against I.E Forces, the Gripens and Typhoons coordinated with the fleet in their Combined Arms Counter-Offensive. Also firing their own Munitions against both Air and Sea Targets.

Aurelian helicopters from the Ships commenced Anti-Submarine Warfare, launching a volley of Sub-Sonic Active Sonar Guided Torpedoes against the I.E Submarine pack.

ECM Countermeasures from Aurelian Aircraft made sure that no Missile were to hit on either the Fleet or the Helicopters.

Manned submarines and medium sized ships filled with explosives started crashing into Aurelian ships and subs, the Aircraft Carriers started actually bumping into smaller, less fortunate ships, and warships started launching unguided, very large missiles in the Aurelian ship's direction.
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:11 am

Sapim wrote:Discovering from the IE and FCU Plans the 9th air division of sapin (compound by J35J Draken and Rafale M) the mercenaries of the 66th division of Ustio (compound by F15-C Eagle, F-16C Fighting Falcon amd J35J Draken) and the 5th and 24th amphibious division invade and conquer the skull island to the south of the continent of USEA and land in the south of the coast of the FCU taking it by surprise.

<Galm 8 Engage>

<Galm 9 Engage>

<Galm 10 Engage>

<Galm 11 Engage>

<Galm 12 Engage>

<Galm 13 Engage>

<Azurra 1 Engage>

<Azurra 2 Engage>

<Azurra 3 Engage>

<Azurra 4 Engage>

<Azurra 5 Engage>

<Azurra 6 Engage>

<Azurra 7 Engage>

<Azurra 8 Engage>

<it is a wonderful sunny day here on the island of the skull and across southern USEA a perfect climate to enjoy the beach. *Bombing Alarm*>

OOC:

The IE ships retaliated by sending anti-missile and anti-aircraft missiles at the fighters, and the troops moved into the capital of Northpoint to capture it, but also to deter Sapinian attacks on them.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:12 am

Sapim wrote:Discovering from the IE and FCU Plans the 9th air division of sapin (compound by J35J Draken and Rafale M) the mercenaries of the 66th division of Ustio (compound by F15-C Eagle, F-16C Fighting Falcon amd J35J Draken) and the 5th and 24th amphibious division invade and conquer the skull island to the south of the continent of USEA and land in the south of the coast of the FCU taking it by surprise.

<Galm 8 Engage>

<Galm 9 Engage>

<Galm 10 Engage>

<Galm 11 Engage>

<Galm 12 Engage>

<Galm 13 Engage>

<Azurra 1 Engage>

<Azurra 2 Engage>

<Azurra 3 Engage>

<Azurra 4 Engage>

<Azurra 5 Engage>

<Azurra 6 Engage>

<Azurra 7 Engage>

<Azurra 8 Engage>

OOC:

40,000 soldiers got to the southern coast and bombers and fighter jets in a battle to secure the skies F22s try toshoot down sapim bombers AA guns and SAM are launched at Hostile planes

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:13 am

2 Subs would be lost from enemy action, but the rest of the Wolfpack would avenge their Fallen Comrades by firing their Volleys of Sub-Sonic Active Guided torpedoes against the I.E Submarines.

The Vast majority of them landed hits all over the enemy wolfpack delivering massive explosions all across the sea floor.

Meanwhile, the Surface Fleet and Aircraft further coordinated their efforts in their attack, and while a few ships would be heavily damaged due to ramming action, they still fired their munitions against the ships and hitting them dead on at point blank range. Gripens and Typhoons Intercepting I.E missiles with their own missiles, the Battlecruisers fired with their Deck guns against the Aircraft Carriers and hitting their Command Bridges. The Cruisers and Destroyers launched Sub-Sonic Active Guided Torpedoes against the rest of the enemy Fleet, the munitions travelling faster than the hostile ships could intercept and dodge.

The torpedoes hit their mark and massive explosions resonate through the I.E fleet with impunity.
Last edited by Svenska-Britannia on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

FT Tech Nation

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:14 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote: 2 Subs would be lost from enemy action, but the rest of the Wolfpack would avenge their Fallen Comrades by firing their Volleys of Sub-Sonic Active Guided torpedoes against the I.E Submarines.

The Vast majority of them landed hits all over the enemy wolfpack delivering massive explosions all across the sea floor.

Meanwhile, the Surface Fleet and Aircraft further coordinated their efforts in their attack, and while a few ships would be heavily damaged due to ramming action, they still fired their munitions against the ships and hitting them dead on at point blank range. Gripens and Typhoons Intercepting I.E missiles with their own missiles, the Battlecruisers fired with their Deck guns against the Aircraft Carriers and hitting their Command Bridges. The Cruisers and Destroyers launched Sub-Sonic Active Guided Torpedoes against the rest of the enemy Fleet, the munitions travelling faster than the hostile ships could intercept and dodge.

The torpedoes hit their mark and massive explosions resonate through the I.E fleet with impunity.
OOC: thats godmodding

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:15 am

OOC: I took losses for goodness sake, my subs were already taking damage and my ships too.

FT Tech Nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:18 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote: 2 Subs would be lost from enemy action, but the rest of the Wolfpack would avenge their Fallen Comrades by firing their Volleys of Sub-Sonic Active Guided torpedoes against the I.E Submarines.

OOC: As I said, please let me decide the damage done to my fleet as I let you decide the damage done to your fleet.
IC: The IE aircraft carriers use their own deck guns to fire at the other ships, they intercept many missiles and release 'camicaze' drones, who attempt to smash into other ship's decks and command rooms. More suicide, filled with explosives ships and subs speed towards the Aurelian fleet.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:23 am

Aurelian CIWS and Anti-Air Missiles Fired away against the incoming threats and thankfully with their advanced Tracking the Suicide Drones were intercepted and destroyed before they got too close.

Meanwhile, the Battlecruisers fired their Large Anti-Ship Missiles against the Aircraft Carriers seeing as it is one of the main priority targets.

The Corvettes focused their Attention into Anti-Submarine Warfare, deploying Sonar Operated Depth Charges and Launching Active Guided Sub-Sonic Torpedoes against the Submarines.

Cruisers fired away with their Anti-Ship Missiles and Sub-Sonic torpedoes on the rest of the I.E Ships attempting to get closer with the Aurelian Fleet, targeting them with RADAR Rangefinders and SONAR. The Missiles and Torpedoes found their Mark and tracked their Targets down to the very last second
Last edited by Svenska-Britannia on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

FT Tech Nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:31 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:Aurelian CIWS and Anti-Air Missiles Fired away against the incoming threats and thankfully with their advanced Tracking the Suicide Drones were intercepted and destroyed before they got too close.

Meanwhile, the Battlecruisers fired their Large Anti-Ship Missiles against the Aircraft Carriers seeing as it is one of the main priority targets.

The Corvettes focused their Attention into Anti-Submarine Warfare, deploying Sonar Operated Depth Charges and Launching Active Guided Sub-Sonic Torpedoes against the Submarines.

Cruisers fired away with their Anti-Ship Missiles and Sub-Sonic torpedoes on the rest of the I.E Ships attempting to get closer with the Aurelian Fleet, targeting them with RADAR Rangefinders and SONAR.[i] The Missiles and Torpedoes found their Mark
and tracked their Targets down to the very last second[/i]

OOC: As I said, please let me decide the damage to my ships. Though this is way better than your last post.
The ACs intercepted most of the missiles and they started acting like a shield to the suicide boats, helping them get in range to the Aurelian navy. Seeing that the corvettes were busy, the IE sent helicopters and missile boats to sink them while they were searching for subs. The subs used ECM to evade radar and sonar.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Miku the Based
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Miku the Based » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:58 am

Indus sells Erusia two XB-10's and three ビグバッドママー submarines
Indus also informs that North point is reactivating Fortress Intolerance and plans on using its missiles to destroy the main continent in a act of desperation, suggest sending erusian special task force to secure the fortress to prevent launch of the missiles, ask for no -involvement or cooperation from UCF since they are also in threat of this fortress.
Edit: xb-10 from the second game.
Last edited by Miku the Based on Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
January 8th, 2021 - I vow not to respond to anyone OOCIC/OOC I'm 100% serious
Do not ask me my opinion of LGBT. the mods don't approve.
Yes, I'm Homophobic, Transphobic etc. not stop incessantly responding to me and then have the audacity to claim I am the one "trolling". If I don't respond to you most likely I'm on your foe list. If one is hypersensitive I recommend putting me on your foe list
Socialism Cockshottian Economic Pan-aftrica DPRK Hamas Belarus CCP Kazakhstan Maxim Gorky National Bolshevikism jim profit free thought and expression thereof | Susan Sontag Critical Theory New-Left Cub/Ven. Socialism Smashie Drugs USculture NPA Corrupt Moderator Unruley Moderators anglos thought crimes/police

Sapim
Envoy

Ex-Nation

The MAP...Again

Postby Sapim » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:46 am

<Good afternoon, this is the afternoon edition of the OBC and let's go with the news... Allied forces are counterattacking the Government of Belka and Its Allies, at this time the Skull Island south of the USEA continent and the entire Southern Coast of the Federation of Central Usea (FCU) is under occupation by the Allied forces is to be expected that the FCU and the IE are able to end once and for all with the army of the allied forces Aurelia and Sapin that are concentrated in the Pacific Ocean and the Spring Sea.> *TV shutting down*

OOC: the OBC Is the journalistic channel of all Strangereal, you can use OBC however you want.

Last edited by Sapim on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Likes to Kill Belkans

Miku the Based
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Miku the Based » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:25 am

Indus gives 20,000 Mercenaries to Belka to help with the war effort.
300 unmarked trucks
Provisions
10 corvettes
30 PT boats
50 rocket artillery
25 MBT
125 IFV
5 submarines
2000 rockets
and 44,000 battle rifles
January 8th, 2021 - I vow not to respond to anyone OOCIC/OOC I'm 100% serious
Do not ask me my opinion of LGBT. the mods don't approve.
Yes, I'm Homophobic, Transphobic etc. not stop incessantly responding to me and then have the audacity to claim I am the one "trolling". If I don't respond to you most likely I'm on your foe list. If one is hypersensitive I recommend putting me on your foe list
Socialism Cockshottian Economic Pan-aftrica DPRK Hamas Belarus CCP Kazakhstan Maxim Gorky National Bolshevikism jim profit free thought and expression thereof | Susan Sontag Critical Theory New-Left Cub/Ven. Socialism Smashie Drugs USculture NPA Corrupt Moderator Unruley Moderators anglos thought crimes/police

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents