NATION

PASSWORD

East vs. West Hun Chu

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:30 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
And a prototype that we are calling the "Knightmare Lite"

You didn't inform me of the name.

OOC: Sorry about that.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:You didn't inform me of the name.

OOC: Sorry about that.

OOC: It's ok.
IC: The IHS has developed their own prototype, Scimitar Al-Alam (thanks Posadist Communists for the name).
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:35 am

Interesting, if you need a place to station them close to East Hun Chu, let me know, we have a base near the border perfect for your knightmare missiles.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:37 am

West Hun Chu wrote:Interesting, if you need a place to station them close to East Hun Chu, let me know, we have a base near the border perfect for your knightmare missiles.

The Knightmare is Air-to-Air. We could station the Scimitars there, though.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:38 am

You are more than welcome to station them here, but a word of caution: East Hun Chu may see this as an aggression, and may respond in like kind, which would escalate, so we must tread lightly.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:41 am

West Hun Chu wrote:You are more than welcome to station them here, but a word of caution: East Hun Chu may see this as an aggression, and may respond in like kind, which would escalate, so we must tread lightly.

We will donate 65 of the missiles to you for now, and 5 of the Fireball missiles they donated to us.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:43 am

West Hun Chu wrote:You are more than welcome to station them here, but a word of caution: East Hun Chu may see this as an aggression, and may respond in like kind, which would escalate, so we must tread lightly.

We will donate 65 of the missiles to you for now, and 5 of the Fireball missiles they donated to us.

East Hun Chu gave you missiles?
Anyways, the UAN wants to set up a joint committee with the IDSF, is that ok with you?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:44 am

West Hun Chu wrote:Interesting, if you need a place to station them close to East Hun Chu, let me know, we have a base near the border perfect for your knightmare missiles.

OOC: The Knightmares are actually similar to this: https://images.app.goo.gl/5ppk7j9bwQKsYDWe8
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:44 am

Nova Catania wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:We will donate 65 of the missiles to you for now, and 5 of the Fireball missiles they donated to us.

Anyways, the UAN wants to set up a joint committee with the IDSF, is that ok with you?

Yes.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:47 am

OOC: The Knightmares are actually similar to this: https://images.app.goo.gl/5ppk7j9bwQKsYDWe8

Those aren't missiles.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:48 am

Nova Catania wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:We will donate 65 of the missiles to you for now, and 5 of the Fireball missiles they donated to us.

Yes, he did.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:48 am

Very well, I am appointing West Hun Chu a delegate, along with Sklobovia, since they’re both not on the UAN security council, and are less busy.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:49 am

The Kightmares look like they’re from a video game, no offence

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:50 am

Nova Catania wrote:The Kightmares look like they’re from a video game, no offence

Btw the Scimitars look like this (LOOK like this): Image
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:50 am

Nova Catania wrote:Very well, I am appointing West Hun Chu a delegate, along with Sklobovia, since they’re both not on the UAN security council, and are less busy.

Does he even know you assigned him?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:51 am

Those aren't missiles.

We know, but they are still pretty powerful.

OOC: In the anime series where they originate from, they are very customizable and modified weapons. They can withstand ballistic missiles, and have an ejector pod in the back.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:52 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Those aren't missiles.

OOC: In the anime series where they originate from, they are very customizable and modified weapons. They can withstand ballistic missiles, and have an ejector pod in the back.

OOC: Why don't you use RL images like everyone else?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:53 am

OOC: Why don't you use RL images like everyone else?

OOC: Because these weapons do not exist IRL.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:53 am

West Hun Chu wrote:
Nova Catania wrote:Very well, I am appointing West Hun Chu a delegate, along with Sklobovia, since they’re both not on the UAN security council, and are less busy.

Does he even know you assigned him?

Someone better wake old Zurich up, also I don’t think East Hun Chu will like us putting surface-to-air missiles next door.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:54 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: Why don't you use RL images like everyone else?

OOC: They are realistic weapons (apart from East Hun Chu's fart weapon).
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:54 am

Nova Catania wrote:
West Hun Chu wrote:Does he even know you assigned him?

Someone better wake old Zurich up, also I don’t think East Hun Chu will like us putting surface-to-air missiles next door.

Nope. I think he certainly won't.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:55 am

Nova Catania wrote:
West Hun Chu wrote:Does he even know you assigned him?

Here is the link to the IDSF sign up, if West Hun Chu and another UAC member are representing your alliance: viewtopic.php?t=501520&f=23&view=unread#unread

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:57 am

OOC: They are realistic weapons (apart from East Hun Chu's fart weapon).

OOC: the fart weapon relies on scientifically sound principles, just applied in a slightly sci-fi manner, I mean, to freeze farts the temperature has to be close to absolute zero.
IC: As West Hun Chu said, we need to tread lightly, to avoid escalation.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:58 am

Nova Catania wrote:Someone better wake old Zurich up, also I don’t think East Hun Chu will like us putting surface-to-air missiles next door.

Here is the link to the IDSF sign up, if West Hun Chu and another UAC member are representing your alliance: viewtopic.php?t=501520&f=23&view=unread#unread

Thank you, I will assign them as ambassadors.

Sklobovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sklobovia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:02 am

*runs into the room*
Alright, alright I’m here, sorry about being late, I had to stop for coffee.
*clears throat, adjusts tie* President Zurich named me the Sklobovian ambassador to the IDSF, and I’m also the UAN ambassador, a duty I will be sharing with West Hun Chu. Zurich told me to tell Nova Catania not to wake him up like that again.
Last edited by Sklobovia on Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents