NATION

PASSWORD

East vs. West Hun Chu

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:07 am

1. Posession of a Weapon of Mass Destruction
2. Obvious intent to subdue the peninsula under their totalitarian rule
3. Multiple human rights violations
4. Did I forget to mention that THEY HAVE A WEAPON 2X AS POWERFUL AS THE HIROSHIMA BOMB!

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:08 am

What about the ISDF?

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:09 am

West Hun Chu wrote:What about the ISDF?

WDA(The World Defence Alliance is stronger than ISDF) and WHO(World Heath Organization) are not joining this war
Last edited by Earth Allies on Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:11 am

I'm sorry, our popularity is dead and no-one will take us seriously if we launch another war. We will send weapon to help you, though.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

I'm sorry, our popularity is dead and no-one will take us seriously if we launch another war. We will send weapon to help you, though.

Thank you, also, it's getting harder to keep track of all these acronyms

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:16 am

West Hun Chu wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I'm sorry, our popularity is dead and no-one will take us seriously if we launch another war. We will send weapon to help you, though.

Thank you, also, it's getting harder to keep track of all these acronyms

You can join us so, if you want.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:17 am

If I understood correctly the WDA is an alliance of regions, yes?

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:18 am

West Hun Chu wrote:If I understood correctly the WDA is an alliance of regions, yes?

Of nations. Also do you want to join the IDSF?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:18 am

West Hun Chu wrote:If I understood correctly the WDA is an alliance of regions, yes?

And in the forums, nations
Here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=499436
Last edited by Earth Allies on Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:20 am

I'll have to check with the others in my region, they might like this idea.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:20 am

West Hun Chu wrote:1. Posession of a Weapon of Mass Destruction
4. Did I forget to mention that THEY HAVE A WEAPON 2X AS POWERFUL AS THE HIROSHIMA BOMB!

I guess we could condemn and sanction East Hun Chu for most of these, but we want to observe how the situation goes first. It’s up to you and East Hun Chu to decide how to proceed. If it results in a war, feel free to join us and/or call on us for support.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:22 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
West Hun Chu wrote:1. Posession of a Weapon of Mass Destruction

I guess we could condemn and sanction East Hun Chu for most of these, but we want to observe how the situation goes first. It’s up to you and East Hun Chu to decide how to proceed. If it results in a war, feel free to join us and/or call on us for support.

We also need to regulate it so we aren't constantly in a war whenever one of you are attacked
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:22 am

We also need to regulate it so we aren't constantly in a war whenever one of u are attacked

Yes.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:25 am

Thank you for the support, it is much appreciated. I also thought you might want to know that East Hun Chu tried to interfere in our latest election, supporting a candidate who wanted to take a softer stance on them.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:27 am

West Hun Chu wrote:Thank you for the support, it is much appreciated. I also thought you might want to know that East Hun Chu tried to interfere in our latest election, supporting a candidate who wanted to take a softer stance on them.

Well, did they do anything major? Hacks, etc
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:34 am

West Hun Chu wrote:Thank you for the support, it is much appreciated. I also thought you might want to know that East Hun Chu tried to interfere in our latest election, supporting a candidate who wanted to take a softer stance on them.

Well, did they do anything major? Hacks, etc

Well it started as an online misinformation campaign, then they began all sorts of things, hacks, deepfake videos, cyberattacks on the election infrastructure. In light of this, we switched to paper ballots, but they incited riots at poll places and (we suspect) detonated bombs near vote-counting centers. But there's no concrete evidence for that last one.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:36 am

West Hun Chu wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Well, did they do anything major? Hacks, etc

Well it started as an online misinformation campaign, then they began all sorts of things, hacks, deepfake videos, cyberattacks on the election infrastructure. In light of this, we switched to paper ballots, but they incited riots at poll places and (we suspect) detonated bombs near vote-counting centers. But there's no concrete evidence for that last one.

Ok, the East is definitely on "Terror List".
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:43 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Ok, the East is definitely on "Terror List".

right where they belong

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:45 am

West Hun Chu wrote:

right where they belong

Also, want to join the IDSF?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:46 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:Well it started as an online misinformation campaign, then they began all sorts of things, hacks, deepfake videos, cyberattacks on the election infrastructure. In light of this, we switched to paper ballots, but they incited riots at poll places and (we suspect) detonated bombs near vote-counting centers. But there's no concrete evidence for that last one.

Ok, the East is definitely on "Terror List".

Definitely. Election interference on that scale is a big no-no. I propose we sanction East Hun Chu for these actions.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:47 am

Definitely. Election interference on that scale is a big no-no. I propose we sanction East Hun Chu for these actions.

We are glad you are considering these measures.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:49 am

West Hun Chu wrote:right where they belong

Also, want to join the IDSF?

Sigh..... please answer?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:53 am

As the founder (and de facto leader) of The United Alliance of Nations, I would like to announce on behalf of the Alliance, that although we appreciate your support in combatting a mutual threat, the countries in the alliance would like to retain their independence, specifically from the WA. However, in the interest of diplomacy, is there anyway we can establish a sort of partnership?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:30 am

Nova Catania wrote:As the founder (and de facto leader) of The United Alliance of Nations, I would like to announce on behalf of the Alliance, that although we appreciate your support in combatting a mutual threat, the countries in the alliance would like to retain their independence, specifically from the WA. However, in the interest of diplomacy, is there anyway we can establish a sort of partnership?

Definitely. You could telegram me or IHS for a trade deal and/or partnership between the United Alliance of Nations and IDSF.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:06 am

I have heard there is much talk going on right now, but I want to make it absolutely clear, we will not go to war with East Hun Chu unless directly and deliberately attacked.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents