NATION

PASSWORD

East vs. West Hun Chu

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:43 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:No one’s bombarding anyone at this point, but to ensure that we do not end up as a wasteland, your cooperation is crucial, our plan is to cripple the East’s economy, so that the people will revolt, and overthrow the dictator. We have been sending covert aid packages for years, and we are trying to send more.

Ah, OK. Maybe a few weapons?...
And I meant the missile attack.
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:45 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:No one’s bombarding anyone at this point, but to ensure that we do not end up as a wasteland, your cooperation is crucial, our plan is to cripple the East’s economy, so that the people will revolt, and overthrow the dictator. We have been sending covert aid packages for years, and we are trying to send more.

We don't think it will work in this case, especially since tensions are already high between you and East Hun Chu.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:49 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

We don't think it will work in this case, especially since tensions are already high between you and East Hun Chu.

The East violated your sovereignty, you need to do something.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:04 pm

For the record the ‘hippie island incident’ was in international waters claimed by West Hun Chu and East Hun Chu, so, they could argue it was perfectly legal. As for sending weapons, technically that would surmount to state sponsorship of terrorism, which we are opposed to.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:06 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:For the record the ‘hippie island incident’ was in international waters claimed by West Hun Chu and East Hun Chu, so, they could argue it was perfectly legal. As for sending weapons, technically that would surmount to state sponsorship of terrorism, which we are opposed to.

Oh, OK.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:10 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:For the record the ‘hippie island incident’ was in international waters claimed by West Hun Chu and East Hun Chu, so, they could argue it was perfectly legal. As for sending weapons, technically that would surmount to state sponsorship of terrorism, which we are opposed to.

Either way, the tensions between you and East Hun Chu are somewhat inevitable. We will continue to observe the situation, and recommend that you begin expanding your military power immediately.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:09 pm

*pokes head in
What's happening here?

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:13 pm

Nytoa has a fleet of 6 destroyers near East Hun Chu
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:15 pm

Romextly wrote:*pokes head in
What's happening here?

An international conflict between 2 separate nations over nukes and territory. East Hun Chu has nuclear-level weapons and wants to take over West Hun Chu, while West Hun Chu wants to take over East Hun Chu and eliminate its nuclear capabilities.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:17 pm

What's happening here?

An international conflict between 2 separate nations over nukes and territory. East Hun Chu has nuclear-level weapons and wants to take over West Hun Chu, while West Hun Chu wants to take over East Hun Chu and eliminate its nuclear capabilities.

Sounds like the classic only send peacekeepers to protect civilians.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:21 pm

What's happening here?

We do not want to take over East Hun Chu, we want to establish a democratic government in the oppresive, closed-off, totalitarian country of East Hun Chu.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:22 pm

Romextly wrote:

Sounds like the classic only send peacekeepers to protect civilians.

Yes, indeed. If war does indeed break out, We here in Southeast Marajarbia believe that West Hun Chu should be in charge of all of that territory, as it would do wonders for international trade and development.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:23 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:

We do not want to take over East Hun Chu, we want to establish a democratic government in the oppresive, closed-off, totalitarian country of East Hun Chu.

That is taking over East Hun Chu, in order to establish democracy.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:28 pm

Has war already happened?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:29 pm

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Has war already happened?

Not yet, but tensions are pretty high.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:39 pm

Nytoa readies it's WMDs to destroy East Hun Chu and shoot down FART missiles if thongs get to hot

(\__/)
(='.'=)

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:50 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Nytoa readies it's WMDs to destroy East Hun Chu and shoot down FART missiles if thongs get to hot

I’d advise against that.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:53 am

The IHS warns against war.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:05 am

West Hun Chu wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Nytoa readies it's WMDs to destroy East Hun Chu and shoot down FART missiles if thongs get to hot

I’d advise against that.

OOC: why? Imm not oging to launch them unless they attack me first

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:09 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
West Hun Chu wrote:I’d advise against that.

OOC: why? Imm not oging to launch them unless they attack me first

The IDSF kind of bans WMDs...
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:32 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:OOC: why? Imm not oging to launch them unless they attack me first

The IDSF kind of bans WMDs...

OOC: It does?

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:36 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The IDSF kind of bans WMDs...

OOC: It does?

If it does, it frowns on it. Plus no chemical weapons.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:01 am

Nytoa launches 4 destroyers to patrol East Hun Chu they dont sanction East Hun Chu they want to buy 4 islands off East Hun Chu for 6b Nytoan coins
Last edited by The Democratic Republic of Nytoa on Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:06 am

Tyrantio Land would like to Purchase an Island off the Coast of West Hun Chu for 244,000,000 Kings Royal Coins (1 KRS= 2$)
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Magnecia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Magnecia » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:17 am

OOC: This seems rather interesting. Moreover there ain't any interesting RPs going on around here, so would you mind if I jump in?
A country inhabited by about 350 million people covering the major part of the continent of Alesdia. A permanent member of UN Security Council. A military superpower with the largest military budget in the world. Member of ICDN.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Murphy's tweet goes viral. The Magnecian delegation to the Olympics arrive in Electrum. The Magnecian Army expresses it's interest to participate in the joint military excercise of ICDN nations.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents