NATION

PASSWORD

East vs. West Hun Chu

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:06 am

Ok,ok tell him I got the memo

OOC: Congrats! that was the 100th post on this forum

Sklobovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sklobovia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:09 am

Alright, I just applied to the ISDF.

OOC: cool, thanks

Sklobovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sklobovia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:11 am

So, ummm what now?

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:12 am

Sklobovia wrote:Alright, I just applied to the ISDF.

OOC: cool, thanks

It's the IDSF, and accepted you.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:23 am

Breaking news: the East just fired a test missile at an uninhabited island, 200 miles south of the peninsula, in OUR territorial waters, mind you.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:24 am

West Hun Chu wrote:Breaking news: the East just fired a test missile at an uninhabited island, 200 miles south of the peninsula, in OUR territorial waters, mind you.

OOC: Oof.
IC: The IHS place ant-missile defence systems on the island.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:29 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
West Hun Chu wrote:Breaking news: the East just fired a test missile at an uninhabited island, 200 miles south of the peninsula, in OUR territorial waters, mind you.

OOC: Oof.

There’s nothing left, the blast created a crater, which the Pacific ocean filled in leaving a semi-stable c-shaped strip of land where the beaches used to be, plus it stinks, and is slowly being sunk into the sea. When our crews went to the island on the next day they found that it was inhabited, as some sort of off-the-grid hippie colony, since they emitted no electronic signals, and the test was at night, the East must have thought it was uninhabited.
Last edited by West Hun Chu on Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:30 am

West Hun Chu wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: Oof.

There’s nothing left, the blast created a crater, which the Pacific ocean filled in leaving a semi-stable c-shaped strip of land where the beaches used to be, plus it stinks, and is slowly being sunk into the sea. When our crews went to the island on the next day they found that it was inhabited, as some sort of off the grid hippie colony, since they emitted no electronic signals, and the test was at night, the East must have thought it was uninhabited.

The IHS places anti-missile systems on all remaining islands.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:36 am

I don’t know, the remaining islands are targets for the East’s missile tests, so they will be discovered, blow up, and East Hun Chu will be very upset on seeing anti-missile systems near them.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:38 am

West Hun Chu wrote:I don’t know, the remaining islands are targets for the East’s missile tests, so they will be discovered, blow up, and East Hun Chu will be very upset on seeing anti-missile systems near them.

They could defend the islands. You know, stop the missiles.
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:38 am

OOC: How do u enter
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:39 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:OOC: How do u enter

OOC:Just start talking.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:41 am

West Hun Chu wrote:I don’t know, the remaining islands are targets for the East’s missile tests, so they will be discovered, blow up, and East Hun Chu will be very upset on seeing anti-missile systems near them.

They could defend the islands. You know, stop the missiles.

Too confrontational, might start a war. This peninsula is a powder keg right now, and any spark will set it off.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:41 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:OOC: How do u enter

Enter what?

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:42 am

West Hun Chu wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:They could defend the islands. You know, stop the missiles.

Too confrontational, might start a war. This peninsula is a powder keg right now, and any spark will set it off.

How about near your borders to stop the missiles without them being in your waters? On artificial islands?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 am

A brief overview of Hun Chuese history: long ago, in the 1100’s a king ruled the whole peninsula, when he died it was split between his two sons, the one that got the east became bent on ruling the whole peninsula. Fast forward to the 1880’s and West Hun Chu is British protectorate with a democratic government, whereas the East is still ruled by same isolationist family. After WWI the West gained it’s independence, the East was always independent. During WWII the West sided with the Allies while the East bargained a deal with Japan, not to invade in exchange for raw materials. After WWII, the two were in a mini Cold War of their own. And since then we have been in a state of strained tensions, us, the modern technological country, and them, a sealed off little nations with a weapon twice as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:50 am

West Hun Chu wrote:Too confrontational, might start a war. This peninsula is a powder keg right now, and any spark will set it off.

How about near your borders to stop the missiles without them being in your waters? On artificial islands?

Maybe, they haven’t tested ant on land, much less our land. But as long as they are still testing, we have borrowed time to prepare, when the tests stop, they are all ready and waiting for the right chance to invade.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:52 am

West Hun Chu wrote:A brief overview of Hun Chuese history: long ago, in the 1100’s a king ruled the whole peninsula, when he died it was split between his two sons, the one that got the east became bent on ruling the whole peninsula. Fast forward to the 1880’s and West Hun Chu is British protectorate with a democratic government, whereas the East is still ruled by same isolationist family. After WWI the West gained it’s independence, the East was always independent. During WWII the West sided with the Allies while the East bargained a deal with Japan, not to invade in exchange for raw materials. After WWII, the two were in a mini Cold War of their own. And since then we have been in a state of strained tensions, us, the modern technological country, and them, a sealed off little nations with a weapon twice as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb.

OOC: ...wow
IC: The IHS urges the West to use the 65 Scimitar air defence systems.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:59 am

We have them, we will only deploy them if necessary.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:59 am

West Hun Chu wrote:A brief overview of Hun Chuese history: long ago, in the 1100’s a king ruled the whole peninsula, when he died it was split between his two sons, the one that got the east became bent on ruling the whole peninsula. Fast forward to the 1880’s and West Hun Chu is British protectorate with a democratic government, whereas the East is still ruled by same isolationist family. After WWI the West gained it’s independence, the East was always independent. During WWII the West sided with the Allies while the East bargained a deal with Japan, not to invade in exchange for raw materials. After WWII, the two were in a mini Cold War of their own. And since then we have been in a state of strained tensions, us, the modern technological country, and them, a sealed off little nations with a weapon twice as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb.

OOC: ...wow
IC: The IHS urges the West to use the 65 Scimitar air defence systems.

The Southeast Marajarbians deploy some robots to West Hun Chu's border with the East, in order to monitor the situation and assist pushing back any military forces that cross into West Hun Chu.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:16 pm

I don’t think this such a good idea, there is already a 2-mile wides DMZ along the border. Keyword there DE-militarized zone. If we over-militarize the border then they will too, and then, it escalates. We’re trying to avoid war. Regardless of how this ends, it will be the last chapter in the feud. Whether the next chapter is peace and a democratic East Hun Chu, or a smelly, wasteland peninsula, is up to us.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Well put, it’s almost poetic.

Sklobovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sklobovia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:36 pm

Except for the bit about ‘smelly, wasteland peninsula’

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:37 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:I don’t think this such a good idea, there is already a 2-mile wides DMZ along the border. Keyword there DE-militarized zone. If we over-militarize the border then they will too, and then, it escalates. We’re trying to avoid war. Regardless of how this ends, it will be the last chapter in the feud. Whether the next chapter is peace and a democratic East Hun Chu, or a smelly, wasteland peninsula, is up to us.

That wasteland can be the West if you don't tell the East to stop bombarding you.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:41 pm

No one’s bombarding anyone at this point, but to ensure that we do not end up as a wasteland, your cooperation is crucial, our plan is to cripple the East’s economy, so that the people will revolt, and overthrow the dictator. We have been sending covert aid packages for years, and we are trying to send more.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents