NATION

PASSWORD

East vs. West Hun Chu

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:17 am

Magnecia wrote:OOC: This seems rather interesting. Moreover there ain't any interesting RPs going on around here, so would you mind if I jump in?

OOC: I don't think anyone does
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:36 am

Nytoa finds 6 medium sized Unclaimed islands near East Hun Chu which it uses for nuclear testing and dumping nuclear waste (because Nytoa is mainly nuclear powered)
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:37 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Nytoa finds 6 medium sized Unclaimed islands near East Hun Chu which it uses for nuclear testing and dumping nuclear waste (because Nytoa is mainly nuclear powered)

The IHS warns against this, as it damages the environment.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:47 pm

Magnecia wrote:OOC: This seems rather interesting. Moreover there ain't any interesting RPs going on around here, so would you mind if I jump in?

Sure, welcome
Last edited by West Hun Chu on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:48 pm

Also, we do not want to take over the East, we want a separate democratic government for them,

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:03 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:Also, we do not want to take over the East, we want a separate democratic government for them,

That is still taking them over. We want you to gain full control of all of that territory.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:09 pm

So I am gonna take that island I bought and place 1,200 Tyrantio Land Soldiers to Guard this Territory, also we will rename this island Charlesia.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:12 pm

Nytoa uses the places that it hasnt nuked in the islands it makes 6 nuclear silos and 1 nuclear power plant
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:34 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:So I am gonna take that island I bought and place 1,200 Tyrantio Land Soldiers to Guard this Territory, also we will rename this island Charlesia.
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Nytoa uses the places that it hasnt nuked in the islands it makes 6 nuclear silos and 1 nuclear power plant

East Hun Chu will take these actions to be aggressions, of course I can’t tell you what you can and can’t do, but I do want to advise against it, just in case.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:42 pm

Several Southeastern Marajarbian Aircraft Carriers arrive in Hun Chuese Waters, as well as one Military Airship in West Hun Chu, which proceeds to deploy several combat ready robots in case of war.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:42 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:So I am gonna take that island I bought and place 1,200 Tyrantio Land Soldiers to Guard this Territory, also we will rename this island Charlesia.
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Nytoa uses the places that it hasnt nuked in the islands it makes 6 nuclear silos and 1 nuclear power plant

East Hun Chu will take these actions to be aggressions, of course I can’t tell you what you can and can’t do, but I do want to advise against it, just in case.

Technically the Island is Tyrantio Land territory so I can legally station as many soldiers as I please without it being illegal
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:06 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
West Hun Chu wrote:East Hun Chu will take these actions to be aggressions, of course I can’t tell you what you can and can’t do, but I do want to advise against it, just in case.

Technically the Island is Tyrantio Land territory so I can legally station as many soldiers as I please without it being illegal

The Southeast Marajarbian Aircraft Carriers stop on the island to restock on supplies such as ammo and weapons.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:48 pm

We just received a photo in the mail of a bird’s eye view of our capital. The photo is from East Hun Chu, who just launched a spy satellite. We suspect that this is their subtle way of telling us they are upset. Don’t be surprised if you get the pictures too.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:51 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:We just received a photo in the mail of a bird’s eye view of our capital. The photo is from East Hun Chu, who just launched a spy satellite. We suspect that this is their subtle way of telling us they are upset. Don’t be surprised if you get the pictures too.

Southeast Marajarbian forces dispatch robots from their airship to West Hun Chu's capital, and begin claiming more unclaimed islands in Hun Chuese waters for the IDSF to use. Southeast Marajarbia also requests to borrow one of West Hun Chu's military bases to establish a temporary base.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:16 pm

USS Armigeddon was in the area.......with Enterprise.....Earth Allies does not want taking over islands off the coast of about to do war countries.....
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:41 pm

Earth Allies wrote:USS Armigeddon was in the area.......with Enterprise.....Earth Allies does not want taking over islands off the coast of about to do war countries.....

Why? The islands don’t even belong to anybody.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:43 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Earth Allies wrote:USS Armigeddon was in the area.......with Enterprise.....Earth Allies does not want taking over islands off the coast of about to do war countries.....

*Faceplam* This:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Nytoa finds 6 medium sized Unclaimed islands near East Hun Chu which it uses for nuclear testing and dumping nuclear waste (because Nytoa is mainly nuclear powered)
Tyrantio Land wrote:Tyrantio Land would like to Purchase an Island off the Coast of West Hun Chu for 244,000,000 Kings Royal Coins (1 KRS= 2$)
Part of the ICDN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:45 pm

Earth Allies wrote:

*Faceplam* This:
Tyrantio Land wrote:Tyrantio Land would like to Purchase an Island off the Coast of West Hun Chu for 244,000,000 Kings Royal Coins (1 KRS= 2$)

And? Those are IDSF member nations just purchasing unclaimed land for their own business.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:53 pm

Earth Allies wrote:*Faceplam* This:

And? Those are IDSF member nations just purchasing unclaimed land for their own business.

Faceplam........again?
Part of the ICDN

Maritan States
Lobbyist

Founded: May 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Maritan States » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:54 pm

There he goes......madlad

Enceladus and Mimas
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Enceladus and Mimas » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 pm

Earth Allies wrote:

Faceplam........again?

Don´t you dare even say that the WDA is coming in......(even though I not)
Last edited by Enceladus and Mimas on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:02 pm

Earth Allies wrote:

Faceplam........again?

You know if you attack a member nation’s territory, you’ll technically be declaring a war, but we aren’t looking to go to war with somebody as powerful as you.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:07 pm

Earth Allies wrote:Faceplam........again?

You know if you attack a member nation’s territory, you’ll technically be declaring a war, but we aren’t looking to go to war with somebody as powerful as you.

Ahhh.....better idea.........I need Legman.......wait yall don't like godmodding right(that must include the OPs)?
Part of the ICDN

Magnecia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Magnecia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:51 am

OOC:Kindly tune down the OOC posts. It's rather annoying and ruins the flow of RP. It would be better if there is a separate OOC thread. Nevertheless, I am not OP, so if they have no problem, then I have no problem either.

IC:Magnecian Minister of Foreign Affairs, says in a recent interview that Magnecia is closely monitoring the situation in the Hun Chu region. However secretely they send a message to West Hun Chu saying that in case war breaks out Magnecia will support West Hunchu, but the West Hun Chuian authorities must give them permission to set up a small military base in one of the islands.
Last edited by Magnecia on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
A country inhabited by about 350 million people covering the major part of the continent of Alesdia. A permanent member of UN Security Council. A military superpower with the largest military budget in the world. Member of ICDN.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Murphy's tweet goes viral. The Magnecian delegation to the Olympics arrive in Electrum. The Magnecian Army expresses it's interest to participate in the joint military excercise of ICDN nations.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:26 am

The West Hun Chu minister of diplomacy thanks Magnecia for their support. The defense minister wants to remind everyone that ramping up military forces in the area will only make the situation more tense.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents