NATION

PASSWORD

East vs. West Hun Chu

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
East Hun Chu
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

East vs. West Hun Chu

Postby East Hun Chu » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:23 pm

Basically a place for twin nations to spar.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:47 am

My neighbor and twin nation, East Hun Chu, is building a bunch of fart weapons, what do I do? The science is basically this: the pressurized fart gas expands rapidly in a few milliseconds, creating a shockwave, plus the gas is explosive, so you can see why I'm worried about this crackpot dictatorship with expanding gas fireball weapons.
Here is a comparison to other weapons:
MOAB, largest non-nuclear weapon in the US arsenal: 11 tons of TNT
Little Boy, the bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945: 15 tons of TNT
East Hun Chu's fart weapon: 22 tons of TNT

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:58 am

West Hun Chu wrote:My neighbor and twin nation, East Hun Chu, is building a bunch of fart weapons, what do I do? The science is basically this: the pressurized fart gas expands rapidly in a few milliseconds, creating a shockwave, plus the gas is explosive, so you can see why I'm worried about this crackpot dictatorship with expanding gas fireball weapons.

Ok now,
TWENTY-TWO TONS?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:01 pm

According to our current intel that's the lowest possible output.

East Hun Chu
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby East Hun Chu » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:05 pm

Hahaha, *evil laughter*

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:48 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:My neighbor and twin nation, East Hun Chu, is building a bunch of fart weapons, what do I do? The science is basically this: the pressurized fart gas expands rapidly in a few milliseconds, creating a shockwave, plus the gas is explosive, so you can see why I'm worried about this crackpot dictatorship with expanding gas fireball weapons.

The Southeast Marajarbians realize that they could initiate a plan to create a unified Liberal Capitalist Hun Chu region that would do wonders for international trade. Southeast Marajarbia calls on the newly formed IDSF to vote on wether they should involve themselves in a plan to reduce the military power of East Hun Chu by taking away the gas fireball weapons, and enact the mission for a new unified Hun Chu region.

OOC: Do both Hun Chu nations share a city on their border?
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:02 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

The Southeast Marajarbians realize that they could initiate a plan to create a unified Liberal Capitalist Hun Chu region that would do wonders for international trade. Southeast Marajarbia calls on the newly formed IDSF to vote on wether they should involve themselves in a plan to reduce the military power of East Hun Chu by taking away the gas fireball weapons, and enact the mission for a new unified Hun Chu region.

First of all, thank you for your support, the support of the international community is key to defeating East Hun Chu.

OOC: No, but there are border cities about 15-ish tops miles from the border.

Back In Character: Our latest intel says their missiles' power is at least 28 or more tons of TNT. As for taking them away, we've tried everything, sending spies, trying to start a coup, we even tried to extract their top scientists. Nothing worked, and now we're resorting to sanctions along with the rest of our region, The United Alliance of Nations. We are open to suggestions.
Last edited by West Hun Chu on Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:07 pm

P.S. Also, I forgot to mention that our intel says that East Hun Chu is becoming some sort of arms dealer, making, buying and selling weapons. We are debating a new round of sanctions for this.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:17 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:

First of all, thank you for your support, the support of the international community is key to defeating East Hun Chu.

Back In Character: Our latest intel says their missiles' power is at least 28 or more tons of TNT. As for taking them away, we've tried everything, sending spies, trying to start a coup, we even tried to extract their top scientists. Nothing worked, and now we're resorting to sanctions along with the rest of our region, The United Alliance of Nations. We are open to suggestions.

The Southeast Marajarbians propose sending military aid to West Hun Chu in the form of tanks and IDSF robots, in order to declare a war against East Hun Chu. Southeast Marajarbia also sanctions East Hun Chu for the development of nuclear weapons, and requests that West Hun Chu utilize the dispatched robots to capture East Hun Chu's top scientists, and destroy the research on the nuclear weapons. Southeast Marajarbia also dispatches a Military Airship to West Hun Chu, in exchange for a partnership between the IDSF and West Hun Chu, and a trade agreement between the two nations, in order to bring about a liberal capitalist revolution.

OOC:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=501520&f=23&view=unread#unread
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:23 pm

SM, I immediately veto any war
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:26 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:SM, I immediately veto any war

This isn’t a declaration of war, it is a declaration of military support. I reinforced West Hun Chu, and will not go to war against East Hun Chu.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:28 pm

West Hun Chu wrote:

The Southeast Marajarbians propose sending military aid to West Hun Chu in the form of tanks and IDSF robots, in order to declare a war against East Hun Chu. Southeast Marajarbia also sanctions East Hun Chu for the development of nuclear weapons, and requests that West Hun Chu utilize the dispatched robots to capture East Hun Chu's top scientists, and destroy the research on the nuclear weapons. Southeast Marajarbia also dispatches a Military Airship to West Hun Chu, in exchange for a partnership between the IDSF and West Hun Chu, and a trade agreement between the two nations, in order to bring about a liberal capitalist revolution.

OOC: viewtopic.php?t=501520&f=23&view=unread#unread

East Chun Hu gave me weapons
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:50 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

OOC: viewtopic.php?t=501520&f=23&view=unread#unread

East Chun Hu gave me weapons

You misunderstand. I donated weapons for West Hun Chu to declare a war. If East Hun Chu gave you weapons, just reverse engineer them for the IDSF

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:53 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:East Chun Hu gave me weapons

You misunderstand. I donated weapons for West Hun Chu to declare a war. If East Hun Chu gave you weapons, just reverse engineer them for the IDSF

Ok... but it would be a betrayal of trust
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:33 pm

We view war as a last resort, so we accept the robots but will only deploy them if we are attacked outright by East Hun Chu.

Savba
Secretary

Founded: May 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Savba » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:08 pm

We would like to support the Government of West Hun Chu with a generous donation of 57 ballistic fart missiles for use against West Hun Chu in case of conflict, kindly tell us which port should we transport these volatile weapons of mass ex-stinktion.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:08 am

Savba wrote: tell us which port should we transport these volatile weapons of mass ex-stinktion.

Ex-stinktion, Good one!, we accept the support, please send them to our main port, Wanpei City Port. I must warn you tough, East Hun Chu will take this as a sign of agression, and may kick off an arms race, so we must read lightly. Thank you
Last edited by West Hun Chu on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:14 am

P.S. Your fart weapons may not be as advanced as East Hun Chu's. They have spent over 20 years refining them, but we still accept your support.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:22 am

West Hun Chu wrote:P.S. Your fart weapons may not be as advanced as East Hun Chu's. They have spent over 20 years refining them, but we still accept your support.

Well....if one of you boys attack me.......I got the worst thing you will see in the WATERS
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:27 am

The IHS will stay neutral in all of this. I want to pass a resolution at the IDSF soon.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:33 am

Earth Allies wrote:Well....if one of you boys attack me.......I got the worst thing you will see in the WATERS

Are you referring to your Imperator class AC aircraft carrier?

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 am

West Hun Chu wrote:
Earth Allies wrote:Well....if one of you boys attack me.......I got the worst thing you will see in the WATERS

Are you referring to your Imperator class AC aircraft carrier?

No, the six big guns USS Armigeddon
Part of the ICDN

West Hun Chu
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Hun Chu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:56 am

I was wondering, could the ICDN issue a statement condemning East Hun Chu's actions?

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:57 am

West Hun Chu wrote:I was wondering, could the ICDN issue a statement condemning East Hun Chu's actions?

What did East Chun Hu do wrong?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:05 am

West Hun Chu wrote:I was wondering, could the ICDN issue a statement condemning East Hun Chu's actions?

We do not use the ICDN as a WEAPON.......that is really not how the thing works.....also....
Anyone want to see?
Part of the ICDN

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents