NATION

PASSWORD

War of 2026|IC|

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:35 am

Galimencia wrote:A Galimencian Military helicopter was seen in the night sky of one of the border towns of Redwood.Sometime later,a few more such helicopters began to appear in the skies of Redwood.Slowly,then land in a cleared open space,and the bizzare of sound of so many helicopters landing together wake up several normal citizens(OOC:I hope this will not be considered as Godmodding).Brigadier-General Burns is the first one to come out.A few military vehicles had already been deployed and was waiting for their arrival."Everything's all right sir,I assume ?" asked one of the drivers of the vehicles,as he came forward and shook Mr.Burns' hand.Mr Burns smiled and replied:"Yeah ! Thank you for your concern.You are Lieutenant Root,I assume." The driver smiled and bowed a bit,and said in a very melodramatic tone:"At your service sir."
"Why is a lieutenant driving a car ?" asked Mr.Burns,quiet amazed.
"Sir,I think you should ask this question to Captain Mellish" said Root making a face.
Mr.Burns said nothing but smiled.

"How many men do we have here,sir ?" asked Root
"150 of 'em.More are expected to arrive tonight" replied Burns,while glancing back at the people who were coming down from the helicopters.

Mr.Burns went to a peaceful corner and called Sir MacArthur,"Extremelly sorry to disturb you,but we really ought to know sir,what are we supposed to do now ?"
"Captain Mellish has been assigned to organise your meeting with some important general of Redwood.We don't know who or when.Just get up on the car,and go wherever his drivers take you to"
(OOC:Redwood,kindly let us know who the general will be.I am doing this because I have already TGed you 'bout this.Hope this is not godmodding.)
Last edited by Galimencia on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Galimencia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:36 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The IHS blitzes the whitewood capital, and let down flyers which incite the whitewoodian citizens to riot and order whitewood to surrender.

OOC:I don't think you are allowed to do this.This is godmodding as per my knowldege.But Redwood is the OP,so whatever he decides is the final decision....
Last edited by Galimencia on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:38 am

Galimencia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The IHS blitzes the whitewood capital, and let down flyers which incite the whitewoodian citizens to riot and order whitewood to surrender.

OOC:I don't think you are allowed to do this.This is godmodding as per my knowldege.But Redwood is the OP,so whatever he decides is the final decision....

OOC: I'm just bombing them. And I meant that the flyers are telling the citizens to riot, idk if it will actually happen.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Galimencia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:40 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Galimencia wrote:OOC:I don't think you are allowed to do this.This is godmodding as per my knowldege.But Redwood is the OP,so whatever he decides is the final decision....

OOC: I'm just bombing them. And I meant that the flyers are telling the citizens to riot, idk if it will actually happen.

OOC:Just realized that you haven't mentioned how many got injured or things like that.Ok,I think it's fine now.

A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:41 am

Galimencia wrote:OOC:I don't think you are allowed to do this.This is godmodding as per my knowldege.But Redwood is the OP,so whatever he decides is the final decision....

(OOC:Let's not do that right now the fighting is mostly in redwood right now If you haven't sent me where you are located on the map please do that now)
I don't use NS stats

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:43 am

Country of redwood wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: I'm just bombing them. And I meant that the flyers are telling the citizens to riot, idk if it will actually happen.

(OOC:Let's not do that right now the fighting is mostly in redwood right now If you haven't sent me where you are located on the map please do that now)

OOC: There is a map? Please show me
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:45 am

OOC: There is a map? Please show me

(I'm making it where is you're country based on the real world map for example mine is in Canada
I don't use NS stats

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:46 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: There is a map? Please show me

(I'm making it where is you're country based on the real world map for example mine is in Canada

(Mine is in the Middle East...)
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:47 am

(Mine is in the Middle East...)

A certain country Insaanistan is also in the middle east
I don't use NS stats

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:48 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:(Mine is in the Middle East...)

(Yeeeeees?)
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:49 am

(Yeeeeees?)

(I'll give you Saudi Arabia
I don't use NS stats

Falthonia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Falthonia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:50 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: There is a map? Please show me

Mine is on the South-Eastern part of Ukraine
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Falthonian Prime Minister Adrian Priponsk
Leader of 700 million people

A Tier 7, Level 0, Type 7 Civilization according to this index.

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Galimencia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:50 am

(OOC:Got my required permissions from Redwood.Its RP time !!)
After half an hour of drive,the cars stopped in front of a barrack styled house.Lieutenant Root turned towards Mr.Burns and said:"This is it sir.The house of Luka Grey,the general in charge.I was told told to drop you here,while the rest of the soldiers will drive towards the camp set up for them.Good luck sir"
Burns smiled at Root,and got down from the car.He readied himself,and searched his pockets.He was relieved to find that the paper maps were still there in his military trousers.He blew the dust away from his soldier insigna.This is his first real mission since being promoted to the rank of Brigadier General last year.He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:52 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:(Yeeeeees?)

(ok)
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:57 am

(ok)

(Bare with me the map is being buggy)
I don't use NS stats

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:03 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:(ok)

(Bare with me the map is being buggy)

(Ok)
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Falthonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Falthonia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:07 am

The naval squadron of carrier FRN Galium has arrived near the shores of Whitewood and are now carrying shore bombardment.
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:18 am

(I have the map but can't figure out how to post it here TG me if you wanna see it
I don't use NS stats

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:22 am

OOC:Thank you Insaanistan for the help the unmarked lands are unclaimed
I don't use NS stats

Falthonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Falthonia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:25 am

Country of redwood wrote:([url=https://i.ibb.co/9ZsjvqK/war-of-2026-An-T3-WDAO.png]Image)[/url]

OOC:So if im correct the main frontline and their capital city is on South America?
Last edited by Falthonia on Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:27 am

Falthonia wrote:
Country of redwood wrote:([url=https://i.ibb.co/9ZsjvqK/war-of-2026-An-T3-WDAO.png]Image)[/url]

OOC:So if im correct the main frontline and their capital city is on South America?

(Yeah)
I don't use NS stats

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:28 am

The IHS march into Iraq and Syria for better oil production and better access to holy sites.
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Falthonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Falthonia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:29 am

Falthonia wrote:OOC:So if im correct the main frontline and their capital city is on South America?

(Yeah)

Ohh okay thx

IC: The Falthonian Naval Squadron now starts a naval blockade in the Atlantic to deny supplies to the Northern Front of South America.
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:32 am

OOC:Realized the map was small and I forgot a country Image
I don't use NS stats

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:32 am