NATION

PASSWORD

2017: A New World To Remember

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

2017 Natives
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby 2017 Natives » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
2017 Natives wrote:He wants a piece of paper.....saying he wants to draw in English?! He says the Earth Allies guys came and let them learn English then a few months after they left, a plage came in but now, only he is the last one

The troops gave him a paper and a pen.

He writes humans with a ship which is USS Starliner from the Earth Allies fleet
Galimencia wrote:
Galimencia wrote:Oh ! Thats nice.Yes why not,we would like to know you guys better.We can accompany you to hunting as well.

"Ok boys, keep the guns here. Ask the other people to set up a camp here. A few of you will accompany me as I go hunting with the natives." ordered Blaze. The men did as they were told. Quickly, the Galimencian travelers started to make a camp, and within 30 minutes they had completed their work. The flag of Galimencia was hoisted in the middle of the camp. Then Mr.Blaze took 5 soldiers with him, and went hunting with Sipping Tip and the other villagers.

They found Laguna Chicken....the Earth Allies colony.....
¨Oh.....so the Earth Allies people set up camp here

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:16 pm

New Jacobland wrote:The fledgling colony of North Jian had established itself. Fleets of colonizers, eager to start new lives, began to sail in. It was the dream of Governor Sapnal to form a great hub for trade and diplomacy in the town. For this to happen, he decided, he needed a strong navy. He began cutting men from scouting missions and bringing them to shipbuilding and lumber. He also decided more relations with other colonies in the area was necessary. He sent a small team of 3 diplomats and 5 militiamen to Laguna Chicken, in order to boost relations with Earth Allies.

OOC: I'm going to try and make a political map of the area based on where the RP is at now.

Hello there.....said the guys on USS Starliner.....they point to the place where they can make the ship stay.
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jacobland » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:15 pm

Earth Allies wrote:
New Jacobland wrote:The fledgling colony of North Jian had established itself. Fleets of colonizers, eager to start new lives, began to sail in. It was the dream of Governor Sapnal to form a great hub for trade and diplomacy in the town. For this to happen, he decided, he needed a strong navy. He began cutting men from scouting missions and bringing them to shipbuilding and lumber. He also decided more relations with other colonies in the area was necessary. He sent a small team of 3 diplomats and 5 militiamen to Laguna Chicken, in order to boost relations with Earth Allies.

OOC: I'm going to try and make a political map of the area based on where the RP is at now.

Hello there.....said the guys on USS Starliner.....they point to the place where they can make the ship stay.

Laguna Chicken
The small boat carrying the delegation moves into the docks. The delegates greet the Earth Allies people. They unpack, and ask if there is a place they could stay. They are interested in building a permanent embassy in Laguna Chicken, and wish to have better relations with Earth Allies.

North Jian

The town of North Jian was rapidly expanding. Every citizen had a home and every person was fed. Talk began of organising a second town in the Dominion, possibly near the Nirdenlake. Governer Sapnal orders two more delegations: one to Imperial Rifta, and one to Islamic Holy Sites.
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:52 pm

New Jacobland wrote:
Earth Allies wrote:Hello there.....said the guys on USS Starliner.....they point to the place where they can make the ship stay.

Laguna Chicken
The small boat carrying the delegation moves into the docks. The delegates greet the Earth Allies people. They unpack, and ask if there is a place they could stay. They are interested in building a permanent embassy in Laguna Chicken, and wish to have better relations with Earth Allies.

North Jian

The town of North Jian was rapidly expanding. Every citizen had a home and every person was fed. Talk began of organising a second town in the Dominion, possibly near the Nirdenlake. Governer Sapnal orders two more delegations: one to Imperial Rifta, and one to Islamic Holy Sites.

One person points to the Earth Allies Colony Embassy station...where they could stay until the embassy building is built.....
Part of the ICDN

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:19 am

2017 Natives wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The troops gave him a paper and a pen.

Galimencia wrote:"Ok boys, keep the guns here. Ask the other people to set up a camp here. A few of you will accompany me as I go hunting with the natives." ordered Blaze. The men did as they were told. Quickly, the Galimencian travelers started to make a camp, and within 30 minutes they had completed their work. The flag of Galimencia was hoisted in the middle of the camp. Then Mr.Blaze took 5 soldiers with him, and went hunting with Sipping Tip and the other villagers.

"Humans with a ship? Come to our base nd you can tell us everything."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:17 am

2017 Natives wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The troops gave him a paper and a pen.

Galimencia wrote:"Ok boys, keep the guns here. Ask the other people to set up a camp here. A few of you will accompany me as I go hunting with the natives." ordered Blaze. The men did as they were told. Quickly, the Galimencian travelers started to make a camp, and within 30 minutes they had completed their work. The flag of Galimencia was hoisted in the middle of the camp. Then Mr.Blaze took 5 soldiers with him, and went hunting with Sipping Tip and the other villagers.

"Who is the leader of your tribe ? What is his name and where does he live ?" Blaze asks Sipping Tip.
Last edited by Galimencia on Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:21 am

Meanwhile, at Helios, the IHSN has established another small city, called 'Madeenat-al-Shams'. They start taking control of the sea around Shams.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

2017 Natives
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby 2017 Natives » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:41 pm

2017 Natives wrote:He writes humans with a ship which is USS Starliner from the Earth Allies fleet

"Humans with a ship? Come to our base nd you can tell us everything."

He draws what looks like a Earth Allies(not the flag that Earth Allies has but Earth surrounded by the blackness of space
Galimencia wrote:
2017 Natives wrote:He writes humans with a ship which is USS Starliner from the Earth Allies fleet

"Who is the leader of your tribe ? What is his name and where does he live ?" Blaze asks Sipping Tip.

OCC: I can´t get that Red Bull name again.....
IC: Oh...he is Gus Dear. He got his first name after the the person who saves him.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:43 am

2017 Natives wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"Humans with a ship? Come to our base nd you can tell us everything."

He draws what looks like a Earth Allies(not the flag that Earth Allies has but Earth surrounded by the blackness of space
Galimencia wrote:"Who is the leader of your tribe ? What is his name and where does he live ?" Blaze asks Sipping Tip.

IC: Oh...he is Gus Dear. He got his first name after the the person who saves him.

"Earth Allies? Did they do this?"
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Galimencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2021

Postby Galimencia » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:10 am

2017 Natives wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"Humans with a ship? Come to our base nd you can tell us everything."

Galimencia wrote:"Who is the leader of your tribe ? What is his name and where does he live ?" Blaze asks Sipping Tip.

"We would like to meet him. It's very urgent. Can you please take us to the place where he lives ?"
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

Nation undergoing maintenance. Therefore some factbooks or other informations might change.

2017 Natives
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby 2017 Natives » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:31 pm

2017 Natives wrote:He draws what looks like a Earth Allies(not the flag that Earth Allies has but Earth surrounded by the blackness of space

"Earth Allies? Did they do this?"

No....a few months after they came....a plage killed everyone but I´m the only one left
Galimencia wrote:
2017 Natives wrote:He draws what looks like a Earth Allies(not the flag that Earth Allies has but Earth surrounded by the blackness of space

"We would like to meet him. It's very urgent. Can you please take us to the place where he lives ?"

With the Earth Allies people

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:43 pm

OCC: Hmmm.......ok...
Part of the ICDN

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:37 am

2017 Natives wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"Earth Allies? Did they do this?"

No....a few months after they came....a plage killed everyone but I´m the only one left
Galimencia wrote:"We would like to meet him. It's very urgent. Can you please take us to the place where he lives ?"

"I think I know.." interrupted a doctor. "They must have brought diseases with them."
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020

Postby Imperial Rifta » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:54 pm

OOC: Earth allies, can I send some Avian Riftans to colonize in this thread. I have a factbook on them. They have the same abilities as humans, but are slightly stronger, quicker and more agile. They also use bows and arrows, swords, spears, and other medieval weapons in combat.
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:30 pm

Imperial Rifta wrote:OOC: Earth allies, can I send some Avian Riftans to colonize in this thread. I have a factbook on them. They have the same abilities as humans, but are slightly stronger, quicker and more agile. They also use bows and arrows, swords, spears, and other medieval weapons in combat.

Ok, other sountries must agree but me Calisto agree
Part of the ICDN

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020

Postby Imperial Rifta » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:21 pm

Earth Allies wrote:
Imperial Rifta wrote:OOC: Earth allies, can I send some Avian Riftans to colonize in this thread. I have a factbook on them. They have the same abilities as humans, but are slightly stronger, quicker and more agile. They also use bows and arrows, swords, spears, and other medieval weapons in combat.

Ok, other sountries must agree but me Calisto agree

I’ll wait for future confirmation
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:10 pm

Imperial Rifta wrote:OOC: Oh no he’s named after an energy drink

lol
Part of the ICDN

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:07 am

The first of the ships arrive in New Riverfort from the docks. This time, they brought more fuel and fuel tanks, which would allow the new colony to sustain its own fighters. At the same time, a dozen researchers and soldiers start to venture out of the village at daybreak, in order to survey the west side of the island. They didn't bring any interpreters, for there is nothing to interpret when one doesn't speak the language.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:19 am

2017 Natives wrote:No....a few months after they came....a plage killed everyone but I´m the only one left

"I think I know.." interrupted a doctor. "They must have brought diseases with them."

/bump
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:19 am

2017 Natives wrote:No....a few months after they came....a plage killed everyone but I´m the only one left

/bump
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:10 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:"I think I know.." interrupted a doctor. "They must have brought diseases with them."

/bump

Indian and I have been doing IRL things so sorry about that...
Part of the ICDN

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:32 am

Earth Allies wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:/bump

Indian and I have been doing IRL things so sorry about that...

Oh, it's ok. Late, ik.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents