NATION

PASSWORD

A new old World (Another colonizing RP) (Signups/OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:38 pm

Diarcesia wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:
I believe it's traditional style. I don't think Romextly read your application properly, but they apparently were the first to discover this place. Also, I don't think any nation here will decide to join any empire willingly, including yours. I just checked out the first thread and the natives seem to be unfriendly in both.

Hmm... I haven't expanded in that way since the mid 1800s... If I have to enter the scene like that, a possible alternative is that I independently discovered the place in that century and I control a city-state there.

That seems more reasonable. I think you discovered it in the mid 1800s or possibly even before that and control a colony there based on a single city, and you are simply attempting to protect it while possibly expanding your influence too to prevent the newcomers from gaining too much here?

Still, I think you should ask the OP.
Last edited by The Allied Tribe on Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
We are also called Deetileaa-Deluaiia.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:45 pm

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Diarcesia wrote:
Hmm... I haven't expanded in that way since the mid 1800s... If I have to enter the scene like that, a possible alternative is that I independently discovered the place in that century and I control a city-state there.

That seems more reasonable. I think you discovered it in the mid 1800s or possibly even before that and control a colony there based on a single city, and you are simply attempting to protect it while possibly expanding your influence too to prevent the newcomers from gaining too much here?

Still, I think you should ask the OP.

Waiting for what he says about it.

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:54 am

Nation Name: Federal Republic of
Why are you colonizing: for that sweet sweet ore
How will you colonize: by sea
Which Island: https://i.imgur.com/jFPkU5X.jpg
Which side: (North, south, etc.):
How many colonists will you send?: 10,000
How will you deal with the other countries?: Whatever means necessary
Amount of troops (If any): 5,000
Last edited by Countesia on Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:00 am

Countesia wrote:Nation Name: Federal Republic of
Why are you colonizing: for that sweet sweet ore
How will you colonize: by sea
Which Island: https://i.imgur.com/jFPkU5X.jpg
Which side: (North, south, etc.):
How will you deal with the other countries?: Whatever means necessary
Amount of troops (If any): 5,000

accepted

Kazakah
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazakah » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:17 am

Nation Name: Kazakahian Empire
Why are you colonizing: To build military strength, trading outposts, and resource gathering in the area.
How will you colonize: Construction and civilian emigration aided by Kazakahian corporations and guarded by military forces.
Which Island: Jeulik
Which side: (North, south, etc.): Northern peninsula
How many colonists will you send?: 14,000 (initially)
How will you deal with the other countries?: Peacefully, unless they are aggressors. Should be fine as Jeulik is being colonized by allies.
Amount of troops (If any): 8,000
Last edited by Kazakah on Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
✸ THE EMPIRE OF KAZAKAH ✸
Ulhadyy Kazakah!

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:29 am

After looking at a few applications am I able to amend my application to 40,000 colonists and 10,000 soldiers
Last edited by Countesia on Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:32 am

Just gonna send in the troops first, and once the natives are under my rule the colonists.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:42 am

Langenia wrote:Just gonna send in the troops first, and once the natives are under my rule the colonists.

Grrr

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:45 am

Romextly wrote:
Langenia wrote:Just gonna send in the troops first, and once the natives are under my rule the colonists.

Grrr

LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:48 am

Langenia wrote:
Romextly wrote:Grrr

You have forgotten. I have the high ground

Langenia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:52 am

Romextly wrote:
Langenia wrote:

You have forgotten. I have the high ground

Like we agreed in TG. Joint controlled pro-Romextlian and Langenian puppet state?
LANGENIA

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:53 am

Langenia wrote:
Romextly wrote:You have forgotten. I have the high ground

Like we agreed in TG. Joint controlled pro-Romextlian and Langenian puppet state?

Yes

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:14 am

Kazakah wrote:Nation Name: Kazakahian Empire
Why are you colonizing: To build military strength, trading outposts, and resource gathering in the area.
How will you colonize: Construction and civilian emigration aided by Kazakahian corporations and guarded by military forces.
How will you deal with the other countries?: Peacefully, unless they are aggressors. Should be fine as Jeulik is being colonized by allies.

athemselvesaccepted. I think thats all the spots

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:32 am

Nation Name: Silvedania
Why are you colonizing: Because I have two colonies in my lore that don't actually exist yet.
How will you colonize: By making peace with the natives.
Which Island: Ulkei(Is that the name?)
Which side: (North, south, etc.): Northeast
How many colonists will you send?: 1,000
How will you deal with the other countries?: Through treaties
Amount of troops (If any): 750
Last edited by Silvedania on Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:33 am

Romextly wrote:
Kazakah wrote:Nation Name: Kazakahian Empire

athemselvesaccepted. I think thats all the spots

We have 1 more spot. The last person should colonize Jeulik, and be pretty aggressive since we don't have an aggressive nation yet.
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:34 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Romextly wrote:athemselvesaccepted. I think thats all the spots

We have 1 more spot. The last person should colonize Jeulik, and be pretty aggressive since we don't have an aggressive nation yet.

Silvedania wrote:Nation Name: Silvedania
Why are you colonizing: Because I have two colonies in my lore that don't actually exist yet.
Which Island: Ulioci(Is that the name?)

Well, this is going to be very boring.

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:36 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

Silvedania wrote:Nation Name: Silvedania
Which Island: Ulioci(Is that the name?)

No, since I plan on creating a silk road-esque trade system that should create some problems.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:37 am

Silvedania wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

No, since I plan on creating a silk road-esque trade system that should create some problems.

Accepted

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:39 am

Silvedania wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

You should still read Diarcesia's posts in this thread, since all of my replies should apply to you as well.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:42 am

Why are you colonizing: Oil
How will you colonize: prefabricated buildings and qalls
Which Island: Jeliuk
Which side: (North, south, etc.): south
How will you deal with the other countries?:
peacefully
Amount of troops (If any): a full mechanized infantry division
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

Silvedania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:43 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Silvedania wrote:No, since I plan on creating a silk road-esque trade system that should create some problems.

You should still read Diarcesia's posts in this thread, since all of my replies should apply to you as well.

The one about the colony being like a city state? That makes sense.
WHat was the OP's response?
Last edited by Silvedania on Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:45 am

Nation Name: Earth Allies
Why are you colonizing: Because of over pop.
How will you colonize: By sending my USS Gene Kranz then land some colonists there
Which Island: Ulkei
Which side: (North, south, etc.): east
How many colonists will you send?: 230
How will you deal with the other countries?: By making alliances with them
Amount of troops (If any): 12
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:48 am

Silvedania wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

The one about the colony being like a city state? That makes sense.

You should also read our previous posts. This is a traditional colonization RP, and allowing you to have discovered the place independently like Diarcesia wouldn't make too much sense given your goals.

And there was no OP response. I think they went with it but I'm still not sure.

OP should probably allow NA and deny Earth Allies, since NA will probably make things interesting despite being the 11th person.
Last edited by The Allied Tribe on Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:54 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Silvedania wrote:The one about the colony being like a city state? That makes sense.

You should also read our previous posts. This is a traditional colonization RP, and allowing you to have discovered the place independently like Diarcesia wouldn't make too much sense given your goals.

And there was no OP response. I think they went with it but I'm still not sure.

OP should probably allow NA and deny Earth Allies, since NA will probably make things interesting despite being the 11th person.

It wouldnt really make sense as I was thw first to get there. But diarcesia could act as if some shipwrecked diacarsians made a small city

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:58 am

I'm gonna colonize like how the British colonized Canada
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents