NATION

PASSWORD

Blood Unto the Tyrants ⟨FT | TG for Entry | OOC⟩

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Menschlicher Sternenstaat
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Blood Unto the Tyrants ⟨FT | TG for Entry | OOC⟩

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:55 pm

Situation and Context

It is the dawn of the 792nd year of the era of the State. The Menschlicher Sternenstaat has only grown in power and influence across the Gamma Quadrant and greater Milky Way galaxy following the establishment of the humanocentric Interstellar Compact of Collective Human Harmony two years prior, with the titanic navy of the Sternenstaat now having been able to reliably travel across the breadth of the galactic disk in shows of force and power projection. Such a monolithic astropolitical event coincided with the diplomatic dissolution of the multiracial Stepford-Arnau Trade and Military Alliance, shaking the balance of the galaxy and thrusting a bountiful amount of opportunities and possibilities for the human supremacist nations of the Compact.

Although mutual relationships between previous SATMA states still linger and bind the various ex-SATMA nations together in a makeshift tent of alliances that stands against the Compact, the Sternenstaat has taken upon itself to exploit the shockwaves of such an event within the Gamma Quadrant in full. In accompaniment with the People's Republic of Sinica, the economic, political, and martial power of the Twin Star Union and the greater Compact has been ejected all along the major trade lanes that run within the Gamma Quadrant. This includes the proximal Swift Winds Trade Corridor, the northern sections of the Perseid-oriented Sivulon Trade Network, and even areas of the gargantuan Galactic Commerce Corridor.

Even with this economic and political clout being ascribed to the Sternenstaat and its allies, this has not quenched the hunger of the ever-expanding Compact industries. The Human Star State itself casts its large shadow unto the void of the greater Gamma Quadrant, and has concocted a plan from within the bowels of its astropolitical think tanks and party meetings: direct appropriation of any and all strategic commerce assets within its periphery as a means to begin choking the regional economy and turn it into a Compact-reliant trade zone. The first roadblock in this plan was already anticipated, and so the pitchers have been placed for the ceremonial bloodletting of war - and a specific country has been chosen by high command to be the sacrifice.

The invasion of the Mercantile Republic of Predena will be first instigated through a false-flag incident, where the Predenans will be essentially tricked into destroying Compact assets and thereby giving the Sternenstaat legal credence within its alliance to pursue war. Time will tell if this will be just one minor conflict amidst the raging fires of galactic war, or something bigger...

Story Conduct

This roleplay is going to be open to any and all who telegram me what they desire to do in the roleplay and are competent in writing and worldbuilding. This is first and foremost a story that I am attempting to weave in order to explore general worldbuilding for the Sternenstaat and character development alike, so nations that come expecting to spam one million ships isn't going to good for any party involved.

I can allow entry of any and all nations up to those who want to send Tyranid hive-fleet sized war parties to the situation. Even so, and as mentioned above, I am definitely open to those who show dedicated writing and worldbuilding.

If you have any questions about the plot or story conduct, telegram me or list them within this thread. The OOC thread itself will be for those who are accepted to join and somehow cannot communicate with me through Discord or telegrams, or for multi-party conversations that cannot be done through Discord. Map updates will also be posted here as the course of the war goes on to accurately gauge all of the happenings and events.

Finally, as OP, it's only natural that I have the ability to ignore egregious actions committed by accepted players such as godmodding or metagaming when it occurs, whether it is done to my main nation or to my NPC nation of Predena. I also have the ability to retcon someone's actions entirely from the thread for these same reasons if it ruins the experience for everyone involved. If you are going to do something seemingly outrageous, it is best to consult me first - I do not mind losing a battle or even series of battles as either the Staat or Predena as long as it isn't for an obnoxious reason.

Map of the Mercantile Republic of Predena - Peacetime [792 SA / 3092 AD] (click for full image)

Last edited by Menschlicher Sternenstaat on Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:13 pm

Map of the Mercantile Republic of Predena - Peacetime w/ Listening Posts [792 SA / 3092 AD] (click for full image)

I may use this version with listening posts in the future until the map gets crowded graphically.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:04 pm

Map of the Mercantile Republic of Predena - DAWN OF WAR [January 18th, 3092 AD / 792 SA] (click for full image)

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:06 pm

Map of the Mercantile Republic of Predena - WAR BEGINS [January 19th, 3092 AD / 792 SA] (click for full image)

Current Major Battles

1. Battle of Alpha Serpentis

ORDER OF BATTLE:

Menschlicher Sternenstaat (OPFOR)
OBJECTIVE: Clear pirates out of K-SS logistical routes

K-SS Kampfgruppe Aslan
  • K-SS Kampfgeschwader Köstler
  • K-SS Kampfgeschwader Simonov
  • K-SS Kampfgeschwader Aslan (supporting)

Zuulgang Pirates (INDFOR)
OBJECTIVE: Defend rightful territory!

1st "Skullbreakers" Fleet
2nd "Sorjourneyers" Fleet

VERSUS

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:44 pm

Map of the Mercantile Republic of Predena - BATTLE OF NORA STATION BEGINS [January 19th, 3092 AD / 792 SA] (click for full image)

Current Major Battles

1. Battle of Alpha Serpentis

ORDER OF BATTLE:

OBJECTIVE: Clear pirates out of K-SS logistical routes

K-SS Kampfgruppe Aslan
  • K-SS Kampfgeschwader Köstler
  • K-SS Kampfgeschwader Simonov
  • K-SS Kampfgeschwader Aslan (supporting)

Zuulgang Pirates (INDFOR)
OBJECTIVE: Defend rightful territory!

1st "Skullbreakers" Fleet
2nd "Sorjourneyers" Fleet

VERSUS

2. Battle of Nora Station

ORDER OF BATTLE:

OBJECTIVE: Break the Predenans at Nora Station and begin the invasion.

Kampfgruppe Reich
  • Geschwader Adolf
  • Geschwader Ghaffari
  • Geschwader Radharkrishnan
  • Geschwader Tirpitz

Mercantile Republic of Predena (BLUFOR)
OBJECTIVE: Defend Nora Station at all costs! Not one step back!

1st United Fleet
2nd United Fleet
Task Force Nora
Nora Station Port Authority
20th Patrol Squadron [KIA]

VERSUS

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschlicher Sternenstaat » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:21 pm

Battle of Nora Station: The Assault Begins

ORDER OF BATTLE:

OBJECTIVE: Break the Predenans at Nora Station and begin the invasion.

Kampfgruppe Reich
  • Geschwader Adolf
  • Geschwader Ghaffari
  • Geschwader Radharkrishnan
  • Geschwader Tirpitz

Mercantile Republic of Predena (BLUFOR)
OBJECTIVE: Defend Nora Station at all costs! Not one step back!

1st United Fleet
2nd United Fleet
Task Force Nora
Nora Station Port Authority
20th Patrol Squadron [KIA]

VERSUS

Last edited by Menschlicher Sternenstaat on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to International Incidents