NATION

PASSWORD

Laker City v. Gerald (IC/Closed/Accepted Applicants only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:06 pm

Romextly wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:One MP says

"Sir, this is not some regular products they are boycotting but TAXES, money that is important to keeping the stability of this already anarchized state.

"Taxes? Are you this desperate? To take her down, you go on her by taxes? If that's what this is about, my country will gladly pay the costs."

"Well, who is going to fund the military, the administration, the services that we provide to our citizens, the very thing that makes sure the Chanic People don't get wiped out by another normie insurrection."
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:09 pm

"Skits Gerald is obviously a normie proxy hired by the TikTokker organization to destroy our nation into bits and pieces to see ourselves down at our knees, this is why we call ourselves a "military democracy" because we are now prioritizing the military and economic freedom to sustain the free movement and distribution and information about details on whether or not our people are going to collapse."

"If the Chanic People are going to collapse it's by your GLOBALIST HANDS"

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:13 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:"Skits Gerald is obviously a normie proxy hired by the TikTokker organization to destroy our nation into bits and pieces to see ourselves down at our knees, this is why we call ourselves a "military democracy" because we are now prioritizing the military and economic freedom to sustain the free movement and distribution and information about details on whether or not our people are going to collapse."

Mr Slovo sends an angry speech towards Skits : There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today, because these numbers are too uncomfortable and you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is.

You are failing us, but the young people are starting to understand your betrayal. The eyes of all future generations are upon you and if you choose to fail us, I say: We will never forgive you.

We will not let you get away with this. Right here, right now is where we draw the line. The world is waking up and change is coming, whether you like it or not.

Thank you.
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:14 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:"Skits Gerald is obviously a normie proxy hired by the TikTokker organization to destroy our nation into bits and pieces to see ourselves down at our knees, this is why we call ourselves a "military democracy" because we are now prioritizing the military and economic freedom to sustain the free movement and distribution and information about details on whether or not our people are going to collapse."

Mr Slovo sends an angry speech towards Skits : There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today, because these numbers are too uncomfortable and you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is.

You are failing us, but the young people are starting to understand your betrayal. The eyes of all future generations are upon you and if you choose to fail us, I say: We will never forgive you.

We will not let you get away with this. Right here, right now is where we draw the line. The world is waking up and change is coming, whether you like it or not.

Thank you.

Skits Gerald starts rambling

"Yeah, a change in favour of the western imperical beauty standards that force golden hearts like me to be side dishes in a societal meal"

NS Stats FTW

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:

Thank you.

Skits Gerald starts rambling

"Yeah, a change in favour of the western imperical beauty standards that force golden hearts like me to be side dishes in a societal meal"

Mr Slovo says : You have stolen my dreams and my young adulthood with your empty words and yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!
this nation is satire
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:17 pm

"That's it, I had enough of being a side dish"

*throws tear gas at Mr. Slovo's seat*

"Ey ey ey! Why did you do that."

"EVACUATE!"

"NO, WE CLEAR THIS GAS THEN CONTINUE"

The smoke detectors begin to go off

NS Stats FTW

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:20 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:"That's it, I had enough of being a side dish"

"EVACUATE!"

Mr Slovo while wearing a Gas Mask continues to speak to Skits : Fifty percent may be acceptable to you, but those numbers do not include tipping points, most feedback loops, additional warming hidden by toxic air pollution or the aspects of equity and climate justice.
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:20 pm

Both sides begin throwing tear gas at each other.

NS Stats FTW

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:20 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:Skits Gerald starts rambling

Mr Slovo says : You have stolen my dreams and my young adulthood with your empty words and yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!

"Um what?"

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:21 pm

Romextly wrote:

"Um what?"

OOC: Exactly, I was so confused this is an argument about tax evasion and how the golden hearts of Crabaiaia ar being treated not the environment.

NS Stats FTW

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:22 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:"That's it, I had enough of being a side dish"

"EVACUATE!"

Mr Slovo while wearing a Gas Mask continues to speak to Skits : Fifty percent may be acceptable to you, but those numbers do not include tipping points, most feedback loops, additional warming hidden by toxic air pollution or the aspects of equity and climate justice.

"Is this what you want? Rambling random things? This is your reason?"

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:22 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:
Romextly wrote:"Um what?"

OOC: Exactly, I was so confused this is an argument about tax evasion and how the golden hearts of Crabaiaia ar being treated not the environment.

OOC: Mr Slovo is using metaphors albeit bad ones to make Skits look bad
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:24 pm

Suddenly a soldier from the Civil Guard (the weakest but semi-civilian branch of the Crabaiaian Army) suddenly yells

"THEY'RE RAIDING!"

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:25 pm

Some MPs head outside and see a bunch of protestors from the fabulous mafia and Incels.Me Crabaiaian Organization waving niceguy and nicegirl flags.

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:25 pm

The Civil Guard locks the door to the Parliament and begins shooting tear gas bullets at the protestors.

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:32 pm

Suddenly protestors play this as a distraction as they try to breach in the Parliament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coq-OlEdZQ8

NS Stats FTW

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:34 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:Suddenly protestors play this as a distraction as they try to breach in the Parliament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coq-OlEdZQ8

In Response Slovo puts out a loudspeaker blasting the old Anthem of Australasia (Die Stem van Australasia) but at 100 full blast
https://youtu.be/YcfGRtr1u0g
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:34 pm

But for now, the Parliament is safe and the debate continues

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:42 pm

A pro-arrest MP who has been completely gassed and is spewing out spit and vomit starts saying.

"THIS IS WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND US, THEY ARE TRYING TO POISON OUR NATION WITH RHETORIC MEANT TO VIOLATE THE AUTONOMY OF ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS IN CRABAIAIA AND ARE USING THIS RHETORIC ALONG WITH SUPPORTED EVIDENCE OF HISTORY OF OUR INFORMAL CONFEDERATION, SURE THE GOLDEN MEN AND WOMEN WERE THE LEADERS OF SOCIETY BACK THEN BUT ALMOST EVERYBODY BELOW THEM HAD NO AUTONOMY OF THEIR LIVES WHATSOEVER BECAUSE OF "ThEy KnOw WhAt's rIgHt". Don't you see Crabaiaia used to be a "Father and Mother knows Best State" BECAUSE OF THIS RHETORIC *coughs 20 times*"

NS Stats FTW

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:44 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:A pro-arrest MP who has been completely gassed and is spewing out spit and vomit starts saying.

"THIS IS WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND US, THEY ARE TRYING TO POISON OUR NATION WITH RHETORIC MEANT TO VIOLATE THE AUTONOMY OF ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS IN CRABAIAIA AND ARE USING THIS RHETORIC ALONG WITH SUPPORTED EVIDENCE OF HISTORY OF OUR INFORMAL CONFEDERATION, SURE THE GOLDEN MEN AND WOMEN WERE THE LEADERS OF SOCIETY BACK THEN BUT ALMOST EVERYBODY BELOW THEM HAD NO AUTONOMY OF THEIR LIVES WHATSOEVER BECAUSE OF "ThEy KnOw WhAt's rIgHt". Don't you see Crabaiaia used to be a "Father and Mother knows Best State" BECAUSE OF THIS RHETORIC *coughs 20 times*"

bro are you alright
- Abel Muzorewa MP for a random District
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:46 pm

"Yeah, but at least we had a society where everybody had morals and knew what was best for them therefore improving their society *wears gas mask*"

"*coughs even more* Not one person has the same moral compass as another, maybe the bad is the way to achieve good, maybe the good is the way to achieve good but regardless you can't force everyone to be good, you know the old saying, you give benefit, you lose benefit?"

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:47 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:A pro-arrest MP who has been completely gassed and is spewing out spit and vomit starts saying.

bro are you alright

OOC: If a guy is literally spewing spit and stomach juice out of his mouth and is coughing 20 times, do you think he is alright? At all?!

NS Stats FTW

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:
United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:bro are you alright

OOC: If a guy is literally spewing spit and stomach juice out of his mouth and is coughing 20 times, do you think he is alright? At all?!

OOC: i dont think so
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:00 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:OOC: If a guy is literally spewing spit and stomach juice out of his mouth and is coughing 20 times, do you think he is alright? At all?!

OOC: i dont think so

OOC: Anyways, let's continue.

The Interim Commander being the caring person she is goes to the MP and whispers "Let me take it from here for now, go to a doctor."

"Thank you, Mrs. Milk."

The MP who isn't feeling good stands up and heads to the nearest hospital.

Meanwhile the Interim Commander wearing a gas mask begins making her speech

"Obviously, this debate isn't going well, and it seems like only a small bit of us including me (not to be arrogant) can actually make civil discussion (the reason why she become leader of her party)."

"It has become apparent that my sister's side is using the advantage of historical and empirical evidence and facts to further defend their point, but this is quite a flawed strategy, sure Crabaiaia may have prospered faster during the age of the Informal Confederacy at the expense of personal freedoms but think about it, that's like saying Communism is okay because it made Russia or the Soviet Union for that matter richer than what it was now. Or saying that Nazism is okay because it made Germany stronger. It's not about the prosperity here, if you truly believe in morals then you should allow people to have a right to live and do everything they want even if it is immoral for so long it isn't hurting anyone that's okay, what my sister did was attempt an economical coup of her own to change the status quo of our society in favour of a more tyrannical confederacy that wiped out most of our sexual culture, sure it gave us propserity, but even with sexual freedoms, our economic growth is so rapid that it is even unimaginable to some, even our untensioning rival, Zarnicovia Nova doesn't have that level of economical growth. Sure their growth rates spiked sooner than us but we spiked really good overall in comparison to them, why? Because we have more freedoms to do everything than them (no offense ZN). So if you truly cared about economical growth, my DISHONORABLE sister, then you would be doing your taxes responsibly."
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS Stats FTW

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:03 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:
United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:OOC: i dont think so

OOC: Anyways, let's continue.

The Interim Commander being the caring person she is goes to the MP and whispers "Let me take it from here for now, go to a doctor."

"Thank you, Mrs. Milk."

The MP who isn't feeling good stands up and heads to the nearest hospital.

Meanwhile the Interim Commander wearing a gas mask begins making her speech

"Obviously, this debate isn't going well, and it seems like only a small bit of us including me (not to be arrogant) can actually make civil discussion (the reason why she become leader of her party)."

"It has become apparent that my sister's side is using the advantage of historical and empirical evidence and facts to further defend their point, but this is quite a flawed strategy, sure Crabaiaia may have prospered faster during the age of the Informal Confederacy at the expense of personal freedoms but think about it, that's like saying Communism is okay because it made Russia or the Soviet Union for that matter richer than what it was now. Or saying that Nazism is okay because it made Germany stronger. It's not about the prosperity here, if you truly believe in morals then you should allow people to have a right to live and do everything they want even if it is immoral for so long it isn't hurting anyone that's okay, what my sister did was attempt an economical coup of her own to change the status quo of our society in favour of a more tyrannical confederacy that wiped out most of our sexual culture, sure it gave us propserity, but even with sexual freedoms, our economic growth is so rapid that it is even unimaginable to some, even our untensioning rival, Zarnicovia Nova doesn't have that level of economical growth. Sure their growth rates spiked sooner than us but we spiked really good overall in comparison to them, why? Because we have more freedoms to do everything than them (no offense ZN). So if you truly cared about economical growth, my DISHONORABLE sister, then you would be doing your taxes responsibly."

"We have repeatedly said, we can foot her bill."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents