NATION

PASSWORD

Laker City v. Gerald (IC/Closed/Accepted Applicants only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:52 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:
Romextly wrote:A lawyer showed up.
"We believe that Skits is ehh, but she did a protest. What happened after that was not her fault, but the dumb people who did the dumb things."

Keith Slovo says but She was helped by foreign governments to commit tax fraud

He responded on how funny it was to be hearing this when your country supported her supposed actions

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:59 pm

"First of all, I'm not racist and second of all, have you ever been to the streets girls with plastic boobs, short dresses, and heels are EVERYWHERE and they are even so proud of it, taunting their body like it's a body showoff, I am not a slut because I am not like those girl, I am not like any o-"

"And why are these women being sluts a problem to you?"

"Because they always get what they want, sex. And I don't because what? I am not like them and I treat men right."

"First of all rape exists, these women do get sex, you are correct, but they probably don't want it. Secondly, you do not know how these women feel on the inside, they probably think like you, they probably ARE YOU, if you "conformed to our society, stop judging how a woman thinks or if she thinks based on her looks, I thought you believed in "don't judge a book by its cover"?".

"To your first defense, these women TAUNT THEIR BODIES they obviouslly want sex, and to your second defense, why are these sluts the most failing students in the education system."

"First, they taunt their bodies because they want to cover up a common insecurity, which is well, their looks. Lastly, you know grades don't matter, right? You almost failed Maths in Highschool yet you know what 75% of your income is so that you could dodge the tax laws."

"Finally, a civil discussion, though with some vulgarity."
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:01 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:"First of all, I'm not racist and second of all, have you ever been to the streets girls with plastic boobs, short dresses, and heels are EVERYWHERE and they are even so proud of it, taunting their body like it's a body showoff, I am not a slut because I am not like those girl, I am not like any o-"

"Because they always get what they want, sex. And I don't because what? I am not like them and I treat men right."

"First of all rape exists, these women do get sex, you are correct, but they probably don't want it. Secondly, you do not know how these women feel on the inside, they probably think like you, they probably ARE YOU, if you "conformed to our society, stop judging how a woman thinks or if she thinks based on her looks, I thought you believed in "don't judge a book by its cover"?".

"To your first defense, these women TAUNT THEIR BODIES they obviouslly want sex, and to your second defense, why are these sluts the most failing students in the education system."

"First, they taunt their bodies because they want to cover up a common insecurity, which is well, their looks. Lastly, you know grades don't matter, right? You almost failed Maths in Highschool yet you know what 75% of your income is so that you could dodge the tax laws."

"We agree. These women openly encourage sexual activites. Women should also be smart and work as hard as men. And have the basic sense of dressing properly."

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 pm

Romextly wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:"First of all, I'm not racist and second of all, have you ever been to the streets girls with plastic boobs, short dresses, and heels are EVERYWHERE and they are even so proud of it, taunting their body like it's a body showoff, I am not a slut because I am not like those girl, I am not like any o-"

"We agree. These women openly encourage sexual activites. Women should also be smart and work as hard as men. And have the basic sense of dressing properly."

This is a bit ironic
The Interim Commander (who is defending the whores) actually dresses more modestly than her sister (who is attacking them)

Like she is literally wearing a trench coat as her iconic outfit.

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:
Romextly wrote:"We agree. These women openly encourage sexual activites. Women should also be smart and work as hard as men. And have the basic sense of dressing properly."

This is a bit ironic
The Interim Commander (who is defending the whores) actually dresses more modestly than her sister (who is attacking them)

Like she is literally wearing a trench coat as her iconic outfit.

OOC: eh. Still

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:09 pm

Anyways.

Almond Milk (former representative to the now dissolved, SETA) says

"Uhm, Mr. Speaker, I think the Interim Commander has proved her point here and yes I do agree with her, I think I can take it from here."

"Thank you."

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Almond Milk

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:16 pm

Almond Milk then stands up and says

"Ok out will all this prudism talk, can we just get back to the talk about her criminal actions? Ok, so yes she did commit a non-violent crime that was protected under the Civil Disobedience Act of 1974, but that is only her convicted crime, we don't know what she could've done while in pre-trial custody, could she've say... harass and assault other custodians, could she uhm call for a riot against a brothel, things like that."

"Hmm... You have a good point, alright, we will need the Federal Police to examine the things she did in prison"

NS Stats FTW

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:Almond Milk then stands up and says

"Ok out will all this prudism talk, can we just get back to the talk about her criminal actions? Ok, so yes she did commit a non-violent crime that was protected under the Civil Disobedience Act of 1974, but that is only her convicted crime, we don't know what she could've done while in pre-trial custody, could she've say... harass and assault other custodians, could she uhm call for a riot against a brothel, things like that."

"Hmm... You have a good point, alright, we will need the Federal Police to examine the things she did in prison"

"Nice mumbling of you. You seem like you're just looking for any way to arrest her, except for the crime for ehich this court has been called. So if you want to persecute her based on inciting riot, make another court."

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:18 pm

Romextly wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:Almond Milk then stands up and says

"Nice mumbling of you. You seem like you're just looking for any way to arrest her, except for the crime for ehich this court has been called. So if you want to persecute her based on inciting riot, make another court."

I use NS Stats, check my policies.

If you're lazy, I absolved most of the courts because I was unaware about the whole political freedom thing sacrificing the court.

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:22 pm

The Federal Police has come back with a report

"Well, what do you expect from a person who claims to be "nice", ofc they will prove it, no violence was incited" the Police say.

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:30 pm

"Due to the ineffectiveness of Almond Milk's debate, I am switching to the pro-release side" one MP says

"I call for recess"

"Okay."

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:15 pm

The dead MPs have been replaced by bloc MPs who are basically the 2nd nominee in the party they are in.

The resigning MP that the Empire of Romextly killed (on purpose) is also replaced by a bloc MP

"Now, let's get back to the debates"

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:19 pm

"Anyways before we start the 3rd debate we would like to hear a second argue from Keith Slovo and John Cena"

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

"Either-or- Speech"

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:00 pm

"Wait, Mr. Speaker."

"Yes, Mr. Milk"

"A little supporter of mine who got elected here last year would like to make his remarks"

The MP that Almond Milk mentions stands up and makes a standing ovation

"Thank you, Mr. Milk"

"To the people of Crabaiaia,
Although I personally attest that Skits Gerald is guilty it doesn't mean that her words are wrong. As an Insaanistan veteran once said. You are only seen as right if you are the winner, the innocent, the hero.

She may have done wrong to her duty checklist as a citizen of this country BUT she is not wrong about how we treat our golden hearts. Before this country's sovereignity was clarified and our society was just an informal confederation, the golden hearts of this society got everything they wanted; Why? Because we didn't care about the global beauty standards as we were an isolationist utopian sanctuary for victims of a genocide back then. They were the leaders, the charismatic geniuses of our society, they gave us wisdom to build ourselves as a nation, and to love each other as brothers united against a common enemy, normie globalism.

But look where we are now, we are now a formal nation with a formal constitution with a formal government and formal societal standards.

Because of this formality, we have become more normie, less Chanic, less united, and more divided. For we have ratified the success of all the abusers of this nation, all those who will rot those they "love"; Why? Because they have a six pack? Six figures?

Big boobs? Big ass? Slim Waist?

LOOK AROUND YOU!

We have become so accepting of the "maximum beauty or maximum ugliness" standard that we have created a nation of insecure women and envious men.

Statistics! Look at the statistics! THE AVERAGE NUMBER OF BREAST IMPLANTS AND THE AMOUNT OF PURCHASES OF LARGE BRA SIZES ARE GROWING AND ARE ONLY GETTING BIGGER! THE PURCHASES, THE GODDAMN PURCHASES! OF STEROIDS, THEY ARE ALSO GETTING LARGER.

WE HAVE BECOME SO IGNORANT AS A SOCIETY THAT WE IMMEDIATELY SEE EVERYONE WHO'S GOOD LOOKING AS GOOD PEOPLE IN GENERAL AND FORGET THE GOLDEN HEARTS WHO AREN'T A 10 BUT ARE WORTHY OF BEING ONE IF LOOKS WASN'T A MANNER.

You know what here's my message:

External Beauty is Temporary but a Golden Heart is permanent.

Thank you."
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:01 pm

"Hear, hear" The MPs say

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:06 pm

Because of the speech alone, 5 Pro-Release MPs switch sides and revise their plans for the societal standards.

NS Stats FTW

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm

The delegate came forward
"Is this nation not based on the idea of having a happy and free life? Then why do we imprison her. The only thing she did, was not directly harmful, and as such should not be arrested."

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:52 pm

Romextly wrote:The delegate came forward
"Is this nation not based on the idea of having a happy and free life? Then why do we imprison her. The only thing she did, was not directly harmful, and as such should not be arrested."

10 MPs head to the pro-release side.

NS Stats FTW

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:53 pm

So now it's 75-25

NS Stats FTW

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:54 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:So now it's 75-25

OOC: Which is which?

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:55 pm

Romextly wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:So now it's 75-25

OOC: Which is which?

75 in favour of arrest, 25 in favour of release

It was originally 91-9 in favour of arrest

NS Stats FTW

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:57 pm

after a loud argument between Skits Gerald and mr Slovo , Mr Slovo speaks to the Parliament.
The Final Lines are recorded by ABC Television

this is what the final lines say
Mr Slovo : If our people feel that they are part of a great nation and they are prepared to will the means to keep it great, then a great nation we shall be, and shall remain. So, what can stop us from achieving this? What then stands in our way? The prospect of another winter of discontent? I suppose it might.

But I prefer to believe that certain lessons have been learned from experience, that we are coming, slowly, painfully, to an autumn of understanding. And I hope that it will be followed by a winter of common sense. If it is not, we shall not be diverted from our course.

To those waiting with bated breath for that favourite media catchphrase, the 'U-turn', I have only one thing to say: 'You turn [U-turn] if you want to. The lady's not for turning!' I say that not only to you but to our friends overseas and also to those who are not our friends. This is why Skits Gerald is Guilty
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:59 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:after a loud argument between Skits Gerald and mr Slovo , Mr Slovo speaks to the Parliament.

Mr Slovo : If our people feel that they are part of a great nation and they are prepared to will the means to keep it great, then a great nation we shall be, and shall remain. So, what can stop us from achieving this? What then stands in our way? The prospect of another winter of discontent? I suppose it might.

But I prefer to believe that certain lessons have been learned from experience, that we are coming, slowly, painfully, to an autumn of understanding. And I hope that it will be followed by a winter of common sense. If it is not, we shall not be diverted from our course.

To those waiting with bated breath for that favourite media catchphrase, the 'U-turn', I have only one thing to say: 'You turn [U-turn] if you want to. The lady's not for turning!' I say that not only to you but to our friends overseas and also to those who are not our friends. This is why Skits Gerald is Guilty

"So boycotting is now illegal? Is there no rights in this nation?"

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:03 pm

Romextly wrote:
United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:after a loud argument between Skits Gerald and mr Slovo , Mr Slovo speaks to the Parliament.

"So boycotting is now illegal? Is there no rights in this nation?"

One MP says

"Sir, this is not some regular products they are boycotting but TAXES, money that is important to keeping the stability of this already anarchized state.

NS Stats FTW

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:04 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:
Romextly wrote:"So boycotting is now illegal? Is there no rights in this nation?"

One MP says

"Sir, this is not some regular products they are boycotting but TAXES, money that is important to keeping the stability of this already anarchized state.

"Taxes? Are you this desperate? To take her down, you go on her by taxes? If that's what this is about, my country will gladly pay the costs."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents