NATION

PASSWORD

Trenakan Colonial Insurgency (IC/MT/OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:06 pm

Cossack Peoples wrote:Pavel Ilyin stood briefly to the interruption of the Zarnicovian delegation, where the representative was led through the tall doors to the room by Otto Müller. Once the doors were shut, Ilyin began,
"Welcome, friends. Please, take a seat next to the Trenakan envoys. The more nations that attend this conference, the more recognized the peace."

Turning his attention back to the other delegates, Ilyin went on in a louder voice. "I believe we've covered the bases, and now to review before anything gets put to paper. Diplomat of the Trenakan government, you understand that the treaty will formally sever both the Richting and Kupferland islands from your authority, yes? The treaty will also include provisions on the sovereignty of the islands' economic goals, including the Richting Atoll's right to tariff Trenakan goods and the reinforcement of terms put forth by the Crysukon delegation, and reparations for the island of the Kupferlands. Military bases, though most not currently under control by the Trenakan government, will be officially transitioned into the ownership of their respective islands. Is that all before we take a recess to draft the document?"

(Sorry for not responding, I didn’t see that there was a new post)

“Yes, I understand. Our naval forces will evacuate the new nations’ exclusive economic zones upon the signing of the treaty.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Cossack Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Cossack Peoples » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:55 am

International Treaty At Munich
February 9th, 2021

On this day of February 9th, the nations of Crysuko, Dernel, the Richting Republic, the Kupferland Islands, Trenaka, and Zarnicovia Nova guarantee the peace that spawned from the conflict that reigned from January 17th to February 1st of 2021. This document establishes general provisions that bring about the end of the Trenakan Insurgency that spanned from the aforementioned dates, and that may be amended at a later date with the approval of all the undersigned.

The February Munich Conference, at which six nations’ representatives as well as one mediator, the Cossack Peoples, hereby dictates the following:

That all hostilities are ceased and foreign militaries dispersed from the territories and nearby waters of the individual Richting Atoll and Kupferland Islands.

That the individual governments of the Kupferland Islands and Richting Atoll are recognized and treated as sovereign nations, and hereby dissolves any imperial ties which they held to Trenaka.

That as sovereign nations, the Richting Atoll and Kupferland Islands are entitled to 25 kilometers of exclusive economic waters for their own exploitation, with 15 kilometers of waters designated as sovereign territorial waters.

That as sovereign nations, the Richting Atoll and Kupferland Islands will maintain the ability to tariff goods and control their imports and exports as they deem fit.

That due to the extensive damage of the territory and infrastructure to the Kupferland Islands and Richting Atoll, reparations for repair and reinvestment for the aforementioned will be paid to each individually from the coffers of Svenska-Britannia and Trenaka. Reparations will consist of upwards of NSD 900,000,000,000 each for both the Kupferland Islands and the Richting Atoll over the span of ten years.

That all military installations of the former governance of Trenaka be ceded in good condition to the new nations they are found in (regarding the Richting Atoll and Kupferland Islands within the span of one year.

That an international bureau between the Kupferland Islands and Richting Atoll, hereby designated the Pacific Isle Economic Development and Security Group (PIEDSG), be founded in order to efficiently restore and safeguard the economic development of the Kupferland Islands and Richting Atoll. PIEDSG will be funded by a third party holding group (hereby listed as Kohut-Kazakov Holdings and Financial Services) in order to ensure its neutrality and be advised by a five-chair board of directors made up of representatives from both islands as well as important economic investors that will ensure proper economic development.

That a temporary committee overseeing the departure of foreign military forces present, and not by the consent of the Kupferland Islands and Richting Atoll, be established headed by a board made up of military officials of the aforementioned islands, Trenaka, Crysuko, Dernel, Svenska-Britannia, the FRCP and Zarnicovia Nova.

We, the undersigned, hereby accede to recognize and uphold the resolution formed by the February Munich Conference. Signed,

Last edited by Cossack Peoples on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:36 am, edited 6 times in total.

"You give a monkey a stick, inevitably he’ll beat another monkey to death with it."
— Sadavir Errinwright, Expanse S2E12
"Вечнасць для Czaslyudiya!"
Federal Republic of Czaslyudian Peoples

A corrupt, Post-Soviet anocracy whose de facto third branch of government is an arms manufacturer.
Sponsoring this signature
We're also the Czaslyudian Peoples now. Don't ask.

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:01 am

Otto Müller would sign the treaty.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Cossack Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Cossack Peoples » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:03 am

Trenaka wrote:Otto Müller would sign the treaty.

OOC: I'll edit the signatories as we go along.

"You give a monkey a stick, inevitably he’ll beat another monkey to death with it."
— Sadavir Errinwright, Expanse S2E12
"Вечнасць для Czaslyudiya!"
Federal Republic of Czaslyudian Peoples

A corrupt, Post-Soviet anocracy whose de facto third branch of government is an arms manufacturer.
Sponsoring this signature
We're also the Czaslyudian Peoples now. Don't ask.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:06 am

Rear Admiral Norrington would act as the Representative of Svenska-Britannia in the Treaty, James Norrington would sign the Treaty.
Last edited by Svenska-Britannia on Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.

A 60.0 [Index Score] Nation in The International Democracy Index

News: R A D I O - S I L E N C E

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:10 am

The Representative House would receive a copy of the Treaty to ratify, which they quickly did, reaching a 2/3 majority without debate. The Senate would receive a copy of the Treaty, and after the votes were counted, a 2/3 majority would be reached. The International Treaty at Munich would be ratified and would enter into force next week.

The naval task force around the Kupferlands would receive the news, and would be ordered to retreat to the Northern Pacific Holdings.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:18 am

Rear Admiral Norrington sighed at all the events that happened in the entirety of the Colonial insurgency.

He and Albert Von Windserdotte would be scolded by the Grand Emperor himself in the aftermath of the Peace treaty.

FLASHBACK:
In the comms screen, Charles Von Roland could be seen trying to relieve his stress and anger due to the entirety of the event.

Silence would be dominating the entire Communications, with only bits of sound emitted from slight movements.

then Charles spoke at last.

"Grand General...Rear Admiral..make sure this never happens again..all of our military equipment has to be constantly tested in either simulated or live training exercises......oh and another thing, i am dissapointed.." Charles then ended the Call.

FLASHBACK END
Norrington sighed at the humilation that he just experienced, especially against those Cossacks..he will have to further learn from their strategems and technologies, at all costs..
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.

A 60.0 [Index Score] Nation in The International Democracy Index

News: R A D I O - S I L E N C E

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:32 am

The Trenakan fleet would receive a message from the Minister of Defense.
“Vice Admiral Flynn. When you return to Munich, head to my office in the Ministry of Defense building. You will report the details of the excursion to me.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Dernel
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Dernel » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:38 am

Daniel Purgadellhi will sign for Santino Tentatellhi as he is not present, but the meaning behind such is the same.
By Sword, Shield, and Flask.

Check out my stuff, it's in my factbooks, I put quite a lot of work in them, so if you have questions about my nation, it should be there! If those don't answer your questions, or just bring up more questions as they are generally under work, feel free to TG me.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:59 am

Carlos took a pen out of his breast pocket, putting an ornate signiture on it, giving a slick smile to the others
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:59 pm

"Gottverdammt" muttered Anadir before pulling out his pen and signing the paper. He was told of the situation but never got the permission to help, now he's here to witness a blunder of multiple nations, including the new one of whatever it was called, it's Nauru all over again.
All naval activity from Tanokiana shall cease unless to establish trade. Some 200 Marines will stay for the burial ceremony (by their own wim). Tanokian priests will be given a month or so to perform Psalms, litany, prayer, and finally, burial of the dead insurgents.
PT-MT Nation used to be a representation of my views, NS stats are used rarely
Former Member of: CUSP, UIC
TG me if something's off. I'll probably rewrite my lore when I get to it, if I get to it lol

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:05 am

Rear Admiral Nicholas Jackson, acting as South Americanastan's delegate, signs the treaty. The South Americanastanian positions in the western kupferlands begin withdrawing.
Last edited by South Americanastan on Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:56 pm

Carlos put his pen away and let out a satisfied sigh "is there any further business to attend to?"
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:57 pm

“I don’t think there is.”
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:46 am

"Then if there isn't anything else, I'll return to Crysuko to have this ratified" Carlos packed up his notes and papers, clicking his briefcase shut and taking his leave with a polite bow. A few hours later, he was on a chartered flight back to Crysuko. His phone range, an encrypted line. Withheld caller.

"Comrade Serrano, I trust it was a success?"
a predatory grin crossed the diplomat's face "entirely. they believed every word of it"
"Excellent. Once you've touched down, i'll have a contact collect you. As of this moment, Case 77 is activated"
"I look forward to it."
He cut the line, and looked out the window over the rolling clouds. Case 77. Without a doubt this would be the pinnacle of his career, he would be labelled a hero of the union by year's end without a doubt. He reclined his chair, drafting his acceptance speech in his head while back in Crysuko, Case 77 began it's work.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Trenaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:52 pm

OOC: A new thread has been made, with a one-year time jump to roleplay the future of the islands.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=498686
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

Anthem

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents