NATION

PASSWORD

Opposition (IC/ MT-Early PMT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8903
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Opposition (IC/ MT-Early PMT)

Postby Romextly » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:34 pm

The Empire of Romextly has been a paranoid nation after a cold war broke out in the remnants of SETA. Having CATO, the second largest remnant of SETA, have tried to solve the problem peacefully. They have sanctioned both sides and finally a war broke out. Romextly squarely threatening to invade if more tensions were to break out. Then the Train in Balgrad was flipped over over the Casniz River. All 236 passenger aboard died. The Government then put an increased injection of funding for intelligence. After scores of terrorists attack killed at least 2,000 and wounded more than 3,000. Intelligence whose existence was only known in Romextly, began to disappear and so did contacts. Fearing a mole among them, they started pour investigations within themselves. Leaving themselves undermanned in many crucial and the most dangerous local location: Southern Shashan. Being destabilized more than 4 months ago, the bloodshed has not stopped and has become a breeding ground for terrorists, international and domestic alike. Intelligence has recently gained reports stating that the organization behind the attacks on them are based in Shashan, but the operative has since then disappeared, presumed dead. And along with the manpower shortage, they have been reduced to going to another source: Mercenary Intelligence Operative. Paying a handsome wage, these operative are to work with Romextlian Intelligence that could be spared and if needed a Tactical Team that operates outside international law.
All Intelligence operatives are to report in Scarlingo, right inside Romextlian borders. When going for luggage, go to a 30 year old male officer with brown hair and tell him.
"Have you seen a black and gold luggage?"
He will then tell you the car given to you. Inside the passenger seat, there will be a GPS. Turn it on and follow the direction to the house. More instructions will be given to you. Ask the man who responds if he likes Chicken. Then enter."
Last edited by Romextly on Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:20 am

Scarlingo Airport 1400

Alexander looked out for anybody suspicious. He noticed nobody other than the regular security forces. Once knew the area was clear, Alexander approached the man he was instructed to. While pretending to be scanning the baggage for his bag, he said, "Have you seen a black and gold luggage?" in a precisely chosen volume so only the man could hear it. The man then turned and made a discreet gesture for Alexander to follow. Upon being led to the parking lot, the man indicated a car, a black tinted SUV with no special features. Alexander entered the car and checked the passenger seat, as promised, there was the GPS. He flipped the GPS and it asked for a facial scan. Alexander doubted it. would detect anything, he had been legally dead for nine years. Either way, he took off his aviators revealing his ice-blue eyes and Nordic features. To his surprise, the GPS recognized him and began giving instructions.

Scarlingo 1500

Alexander pulled the car up beside the house, an unassuming three story building that matched its neighbors. A man came out to greet him and was met with, "Do you like chicken?"
"Follow me."
Alexander obliged and entered the house.
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Piikala
Diplomat
 
Posts: 544
Founded: May 15, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piikala » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:11 am

17:00 Tokyo

The plane took off from the Piikalan satellite state of Nippon Koku, particularly from Tokyo's capital city. As the plane climbed, Mako looked out the window to see Tokyo Bay filled with cargo ships all flying the Imperial Piikalan flag sat in the harbour bellow for the long flight to Scarlingo. In her lap sat a Manila folder in it orders for her to go to Romextly from the Piikalan Kempeitai(Piikalan CIA) to help the fellow CUSP members intelligence units. Along with a Spanish dictionary that she studies.

10:00 Scarlingo Airport
Mako walked through the airport dressed in a traditional Piikalan Kimono made of white and red silk along with a pair of wooden slippers that made a clicking noise as she walked into the baggage terminal. Amongst the crowd, she spots a man that she slowly walks towards while acting like she is looking for her bag while she is doing this another Piikalan agent from a Piikalan diplomatic mission slips several relatively thin cardboard boxes to her that she slips into the pocket in her Kimono and into her carpetbag. She then proceeds to walk up to the man acting as if she has lost her bag she says in Spanish to the middle-aged man, "Excuse me, sir have you seen a black and gold luggage?" She then follows the man who directs her to a Piikalan made Toyota highlander brought in for the mission she then bows to the man and says, "Mahalo sir." She then unlocks the car with a key she was given before leaving and getting into the vehicle and turns the key on to get the AC going. She then turns on a GPS in the car and using the voice type feature writes "Do you like Chicken?" Then presses enter. She then follows the GPS to the address.
Last edited by Piikala on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8903
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:17 am

Lacienia wrote: Scarlingo Airport 1400

Alexander looked out for anybody suspicious. He noticed nobody other than the regular security forces. Once knew the area was clear, Alexander approached the man he was instructed to. While pretending to be scanning the baggage for his bag, he said, "Have you seen a black and gold luggage?" in a precisely chosen volume so only the man could hear it. The man then turned and made a discreet gesture for Alexander to follow. Upon being led to the parking lot, the man indicated a car, a black tinted SUV with no special features. Alexander entered the car and checked the passenger seat, as promised, there was the GPS. He flipped the GPS and it asked for a facial scan. Alexander doubted it. would detect anything, he had been legally dead for nine years. Either way, he took off his aviators revealing his ice-blue eyes and Nordic features. To his surprise, the GPS recognized him and began giving instructions.

Scarlingo 1500

Alexander pulled the car up beside the house, an unassuming three story building that matched its neighbors. A man came out to greet him and was met with, "Do you like chicken?"
"Follow me."
Alexander obliged and entered the house.

"Alexander was sent through the house which looked small. After all, it was the closest settlement to the Shahsanian-Romextlian border. But the man clicked a bell on a door 5 types rythmytically and a sofa was lifted. There was then a staircase. They walked down into it, showing a massive underground room, stocked with weapons that hadn't even been thought of yet. There was men with glasses, looking like they were just waving their hands. Alexander was then ordered to follow the man to a fingerprint, eye scan and gait scanner to enter a blocked off area. There was all the equipment had had asked for along with some other ones. There was then a table with a couple chairs and a window. The man closed the door and Alexander was left in the room.

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8903
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 am

Piikala wrote:17:00 Tokyo

The plane took off from the Piikalan satellite state of Nippon Koku, particularly from Tokyo's capital city. As the plane climbed, Mako looked out the window to see Tokyo Bay filled with cargo ships all flying the Imperial Piikalan flag sat in the harbour bellow for the long flight to Scarlingo. In her lap sat a Manila folder in it orders for her to go to Romextly from the Piikalan Kempeitai(Piikalan CIA) to help the fellow CUSP members intelligence units. Along with a Spanish dictionary that she studies.

10:00 Scarlingo Airport
Mako walked through the airport dressed in a traditional Piikalan Kimono made of white and red silk along with a pair of wooden slippers that made a clicking noise as she walked into the baggage terminal. Amongst the crowd, she spots a man that she slowly walks towards while acting like she is looking for her bag while she is doing this another Piikalan agent from a Piikalan diplomatic mission slips several relatively thin cardboard boxes to her that she slips into the pocket in her Kimono and into her carpetbag. She then proceeds to walk up to the man acting as if she has lost her bag she says in Spanish to the middle-aged man, "Excuse me, sir have you seen a black and gold luggage?" She then follows the man who directs her to a Piikalan made Toyota highlander brought in for the mission she then bows to the man and says, "Mahalo sir." She then unlocks the car with a key she was given before leaving and getting into the vehicle and turns the key on to get the AC going. She then turns on a GPS in the car and using the voice type feature writes "Do you like Chicken?" Then presses enter.

The GPS led her to a town. The man opened the door and let her in. He rang a bell 5 times rythematically, a sofa was lifted and revealed a staircase, walking down and into the main underground room, she saw a large arsenal of futuristic weapons, along with men wearing glasses and waving their hands around. There were others cleaning their weapons, a quantity of them staring at her. He then led her through a extremely secure are of passage. After the verification of her identity, she was led to a room with her equipment, a window a table, some chairs and another man sitting in a seat.

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

User avatar
Piikala
Diplomat
 
Posts: 544
Founded: May 15, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piikala » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:43 am

Romextly wrote:The GPS led her to a town. The man opened the door and let her in. He rang a bell 5 times rythematically, a sofa was lifted and revealed a staircase, walking down and into the main underground room, she saw a large arsenal of futuristic weapons, along with men wearing glasses and waving their hands around. There were others cleaning their weapons, a quantity of them staring at her. He then led her through a extremely secure are of passage. After the verification of her identity, she was led to a room with her equipment, a window a table, some chairs and another man sitting in a seat.


Mako sits down in the chair reaches into her kimono and pulls out the grey cardboard opens it and pulls out a pocket-sized AM radio, a small bible, and two dozen ballpoint pens. She ensures the caps are on and places them into her carpetbag along with the radio and pocket bible. She then opens the next grey cardboard box revelling a thirty CM long steel Lei-o-mano in a whale leather sheath that she places back into her kimono and pulls out the next box from her carpetbag opening it up it contains a deck of Hana Fuda cards that she throws back into her bag, Then pulls out several fifty round banana clips she puts into her kimono. After taking out the clips, she pulls out a Piikalan made SMG a weapon about the same size as a handgun that she places with the clips. Next, she pulls out several tubes that she screws together to look like a bamboo walking stick. She then presses a small nearly invisible button that pops up on the sides of the can revealing a trigger, Iron cross, two feet rests near the end, a small cocking device at the front and back(To allow for semi-automatic fire), while the front of the cane pops off revelling a precisely engineered barrel, and a small slit the perfect size for a capless ballpoint pen. She then presses the button again, and all the components fold into the stick making it look like a harmless walking stick.

User avatar
Piikala
Diplomat
 
Posts: 544
Founded: May 15, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piikala » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:36 am

Makko then looks across the room to the caucasian man next to her and says in French, "Good evening, sir, how do you do?"

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:50 am

An almost immediate response comes back to Makko in French, "Good evening to you too. I'm doing well, what about you?"

OOC: Languages Alexander speaks: Icelandic, Lacienian, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, German,Russian, Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Latin, Hebrew, and Arabic.
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Piikala
Diplomat
 
Posts: 544
Founded: May 15, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piikala » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:26 am

Lacienia wrote:An almost immediate response comes back to Makko in French, "Good evening to you too. I'm doing well, what about you?"


"I am doing pretty good just coming off the tail end of some bad aeroplane food. So if I may ask, what's your name, sir?"

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:11 am

Despite being rather hesitant to give this information, Alexander decides it will be necessary, "My name is Alexander Hansen. Who are you?"
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Drifterica
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Aug 11, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Drifterica » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:05 pm

Scarlingo Airport
Elizbeth was rather tired after her long fight from Honiahaka. She walked through the crowded airport, describing the man she was looking for in her head. She spotted the man who fit the profile, 30 year old male officer with brown hair. She grabbed a small backpack of the baggage conveyer before walking up to the man and asking: "Have you seen a black and gold luggage?". The man told her to follow him and took her to the parking lot. She took the keys and turned on the car, activating the GPS.

Scarlingo
She slowed down as the GPS announced she had reached her destination. She saw the building that was her supposed destination and climbed out of the car, walking over to the door and knocking 3 times on it. When the door was answered, she asked the man who answered the door: "Do you like Chicken?"

User avatar
Piikala
Diplomat
 
Posts: 544
Founded: May 15, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piikala » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:34 pm

Lacienia wrote:Despite being rather hesitant to give this information, Alexander decides it will be necessary, "My name is Alexander Hansen. Who are you?"

Mako reaches into the sleeve of her kimono and pulls out what a appears to be a blank sheet of paper rummages through her bag, pours a small aeroplane sized bottle of Gin on it and hands it to Alexander.
It reads in English and Piikalan:
IPIOIK(Imperial Piikalan Intelligence Office of the Imperial Kempeitai) Basic ID Paper
Name: Inoue, Mako(note Piikalans put their family name before the personal name like the Japanese)

Rank: O-6

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:16 pm

Piikala wrote:
Lacienia wrote:Despite being rather hesitant to give this information, Alexander decides it will be necessary, "My name is Alexander Hansen. Who are you?"

Mako reaches into the sleeve of her kimono and pulls out what a appears to be a blank sheet of paper rummages through her bag, pours a small aeroplane sized bottle of Gin on it and hands it to Alexander.
It reads in English and Piikalan:
IPIOIK(Imperial Piikalan Intelligence Office of the Imperial Kempeitai) Basic ID Paper
Name: Inoue, Mako(note Piikalans put their family name before the personal name like the Japanese)

Rank: O-6

"Nice to meet you, I suppose all we can do is work on our weapons while we wait." States Alexander. With that, he opens up his backpack and begins disassembling and cleaning a PDW type SMG.
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Piikala
Diplomat
 
Posts: 544
Founded: May 15, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piikala » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:50 pm

Makko while waiting looks down on her watch, realizing the time she pulls out her pocket radio and bible. She then douses the small book with Sake and flips to the first page and turns on the radio it starts playing a local radio station in Spanish. She takes off an earing and plugs it into what looks to be a screw then puts the earing back on. Suddenly after a few seconds, the Piikalan anthem can be heard being sung by a choir of children:

(Meant to be sung to the tune of Kimigayo)
English translation:

May our divine land
Continue for a thousand generations,
Until the open ocean
Grows into an island
lush with life

May our divine land
Continue for a thousand centuries
Until the rising sun
Grows old into the night sky
May the empire reign

Piikalan Pinyin:

Yoroeí watakou kami Āina
Ho susu Tame ni hé shen seauna
Mahiki ko Aita kameh
surulu lokoni hé shimaina
yutakana te olakatsu

Yoroeí watakou kami Āina
Ho susu Tame ni hé when seauna
mahiki ko Píikala
surulu furui Yoru po sorani
Yoroeí kami Āina píi

After the anthem stops another song is heard playing being sing in Japanese:
Lyrics of 勝利 translated to English:
(It's sung to the tune of The song of young japan)

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march with the emperor's mother at our back!
May we be strong like our ancestors who rid our nation of Commodore Perry and Captain Cook the European rats!
May we be strong like our ancestors who unified the islands with sword and spear!
May we raise against the enemies off our shore and slash them down like grass to mighty swords!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march with the holy sun!
May we be strong like our ancestors who liberated the Hawaiian Kingdom from their illegal occupiers and made us one!
May we be strong like our ancestors that took over Korea from the Imperial Russian influence!
May we be strong like our ancestors who defeated the Americans and invaded the Aleutians that we rule!
May we be strong to protect their sacrifice from dirty American pigs and any Russian royalist!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march as a divine people under our emperor!
May we be strong like our grandparents who liberated Manchuria and made the glorious nation of Manchukuo!
May we be strong like our grandparents who liberated Southeast Asia from the dirty European pigs!
May we be strong like our grandparents to protect their sacrifice!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march to make our families proud!
May we be strong like our parents who fought to expand our empire to Celebritydude!
May we be strong like our parents who fought to expand our empire to Mormon lands of Catlandiah!
May we be strong to protect their sacrifice!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march to unify the world under one prosperous pagoda!
May we be strong like our brother and sisters who fought to liberate Lesser Australia!
May we be strong like our brothers and sisters who fought to protect the empire!
May we be strong like our brothers and sisters so their death won't be wasted!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march to peace under our emperor
May we be strong and die at the hands of battle and never surrender!
May we be strong and fight for our honour and never surrender!
For we are the victories Piikalan nation!
For we shall unify the world under our eight pillars!
Banzai!!!!
Banzai!!!!
Banzai!!!! (Means long live the emperor/state in Piikalan)

Suddenly the sound of a male computer voice in Japanese can be heard saying:
Please use card #001...

Please use card #001

Please use card #001

Message:
1...4....6....3....7...8...9....9....3...5...5...1...2...3...8...5...5...7...8...2...5...6...3...5...6...2...4...4...4...5...5...5...5...5...3...4....4...5...5...5...5...2...2..3...BAnZAI!!!!......

Message:
1...4....6....3....7...8...9....9....3...5...5...1...2...3...8...5...5...7...8...2...5...6...3...5...6...2...4...4...4...5...5...5...5...5...3...4....4...5...5...5...5...2...2..3...BAnZAI!!!!

Message:
1...4....6....3....7...8...9....9....3...5...5...1...2...3...8...5...5...7...8...2...5...6...3...5...6...2...4...4...4...5...5...5...5...5...3...4....4...5...5...5...5...2...2..3...BAnZAI!!!!

Message:
1...4....6....3....7...8...9....9....3...5...5...1...2...3...8...5...5...7...8...2...5...6...3...5...6...2...4...4...4...5...5...5...5...5...3...4....4...5...5...5...5...2...2..3...BAnZAI!!!!

That is all thank you!
suddenly the sound of Piikalan songs can be heard playing being sung in Chinese:
(meant to be sung to 当那一天来临)
我15岁生日后醒来
招聘人员站在那儿
谁说我需要为光荣的帝国服务
我妈妈流了眼泪
所以我告诉她不要担心,我会再回来的
当我开始将衣服打包成麻袋时
招聘人员,您将不需要任何
和他一起去卡车后面

我认识的一个老朋友和我一起在卡车后面
我们跟我的家人和家人打招呼
我们经过商店时,朱叔叔挥手告别
我开始为错过的村庄哭泣
我开始渴望我的兄弟姐妹回到家
可是我止住了眼泪

因为我必须服侍光荣的朝阳
我必须捍卫家人在新旗帜下看到的繁荣!
我必须捍卫我被收养的民族!
于是我擦干了眼泪,挥手告别,带着微笑,眼泪落在我的脸颊上。
上次挥手告别时,我想知道是否会再回来。

Lyrics:
I woke up after my 15th birthday.
The recruiter is standing there.
Who said I need to serve the glorious empire?
My mother shed tears.
So I told her not to worry, I will come back again.
When I started packing clothes into sacks
Recruiter, you won’t need any.
Go to the back of the truck with him.

An old friend I know is behind the truck with me.
We greet my family and family.
As we passed the store, Uncle Zhu waved goodbye.
I started to cry for the village I missed
I began to long for my brothers and sisters to come home.
But I stopped tears

Because I must serve the glorious sunrise
I must defend the prosperity my family sees under the new banner!
I must defend my adopted nation!
So I wiped my tears, waved goodbye, smiling, tears falling on my cheeks.
When I waved goodbye last time, I wondered if I would come back again.

While the message is being played, Mako writes down the numbers onto the bible with a special type of pen at the bottom of the page. She then adds the numbers together, writing out a message that reads:
Attention agent, please attain as much information as possible on all foreign nations' intentions in the region.

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8903
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:58 am

Drifterica wrote:Scarlingo Airport
Elizbeth was rather tired after her long fight from Honiahaka. She walked through the crowded airport, describing the man she was looking for in her head. She spotted the man who fit the profile, 30 year old male officer with brown hair. She grabbed a small backpack of the baggage conveyer before walking up to the man and asking: "Have you seen a black and gold luggage?". The man told her to follow him and took her to the parking lot. She took the keys and turned on the car, activating the GPS.

Scarlingo
She slowed down as the GPS announced she had reached her destination. She saw the building that was her supposed destination and climbed out of the car, walking over to the door and knocking 3 times on it. When the door was answered, she asked the man who answered the door: "Do you like Chicken?"

she is lead to the room to where her supplies are.

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:14 am

Piikala wrote:Makko while waiting looks down on her watch, realizing the time she pulls out her pocket radio and bible. She then douses the small book with Sake and flips to the first page and turns on the radio it starts playing a local radio station in Spanish. She takes off an earing and plugs it into what looks to be a screw then puts the earing back on. Suddenly after a few seconds, the Piikalan anthem can be heard being sung by a choir of children:

(Meant to be sung to the tune of Kimigayo)
English translation:

May our divine land
Continue for a thousand generations,
Until the open ocean
Grows into an island
lush with life

May our divine land
Continue for a thousand centuries
Until the rising sun
Grows old into the night sky
May the empire reign

Piikalan Pinyin:

Yoroeí watakou kami Āina
Ho susu Tame ni hé shen seauna
Mahiki ko Aita kameh
surulu lokoni hé shimaina
yutakana te olakatsu

Yoroeí watakou kami Āina
Ho susu Tame ni hé when seauna
mahiki ko Píikala
surulu furui Yoru po sorani
Yoroeí kami Āina píi

After the anthem stops another song is heard playing being sing in Japanese:
Lyrics of 勝利 translated to English:
(It's sung to the tune of The song of young japan)

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march with the emperor's mother at our back!
May we be strong like our ancestors who rid our nation of Commodore Perry and Captain Cook the European rats!
May we be strong like our ancestors who unified the islands with sword and spear!
May we raise against the enemies off our shore and slash them down like grass to mighty swords!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march with the holy sun!
May we be strong like our ancestors who liberated the Hawaiian Kingdom from their illegal occupiers and made us one!
May we be strong like our ancestors that took over Korea from the Imperial Russian influence!
May we be strong like our ancestors who defeated the Americans and invaded the Aleutians that we rule!
May we be strong to protect their sacrifice from dirty American pigs and any Russian royalist!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march as a divine people under our emperor!
May we be strong like our grandparents who liberated Manchuria and made the glorious nation of Manchukuo!
May we be strong like our grandparents who liberated Southeast Asia from the dirty European pigs!
May we be strong like our grandparents to protect their sacrifice!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march to make our families proud!
May we be strong like our parents who fought to expand our empire to Celebritydude!
May we be strong like our parents who fought to expand our empire to Mormon lands of Catlandiah!
May we be strong to protect their sacrifice!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march to unify the world under one prosperous pagoda!
May we be strong like our brother and sisters who fought to liberate Lesser Australia!
May we be strong like our brothers and sisters who fought to protect the empire!
May we be strong like our brothers and sisters so their death won't be wasted!

Victory to us!
Victory to us!
For we march to peace under our emperor
May we be strong and die at the hands of battle and never surrender!
May we be strong and fight for our honour and never surrender!
For we are the victories Piikalan nation!
For we shall unify the world under our eight pillars!
Banzai!!!!
Banzai!!!!
Banzai!!!! (Means long live the emperor/state in Piikalan)

Suddenly the sound of a male computer voice in Japanese can be heard saying:
Please use card #001...

Please use card #001

Please use card #001

Message:
1...4....6....3....7...8...9....9....3...5...5...1...2...3...8...5...5...7...8...2...5...6...3...5...6...2...4...4...4...5...5...5...5...5...3...4....4...5...5...5...5...2...2..3...BAnZAI!!!!......

Message:
1...4....6....3....7...8...9....9....3...5...5...1...2...3...8...5...5...7...8...2...5...6...3...5...6...2...4...4...4...5...5...5...5...5...3...4....4...5...5...5...5...2...2..3...BAnZAI!!!!

Message:
1...4....6....3....7...8...9....9....3...5...5...1...2...3...8...5...5...7...8...2...5...6...3...5...6...2...4...4...4...5...5...5...5...5...3...4....4...5...5...5...5...2...2..3...BAnZAI!!!!

Message:
1...4....6....3....7...8...9....9....3...5...5...1...2...3...8...5...5...7...8...2...5...6...3...5...6...2...4...4...4...5...5...5...5...5...3...4....4...5...5...5...5...2...2..3...BAnZAI!!!!

That is all thank you!
suddenly the sound of Piikalan songs can be heard playing being sung in Chinese:
(meant to be sung to 当那一天来临)
我15岁生日后醒来
招聘人员站在那儿
谁说我需要为光荣的帝国服务
我妈妈流了眼泪
所以我告诉她不要担心,我会再回来的
当我开始将衣服打包成麻袋时
招聘人员,您将不需要任何
和他一起去卡车后面

我认识的一个老朋友和我一起在卡车后面
我们跟我的家人和家人打招呼
我们经过商店时,朱叔叔挥手告别
我开始为错过的村庄哭泣
我开始渴望我的兄弟姐妹回到家
可是我止住了眼泪

因为我必须服侍光荣的朝阳
我必须捍卫家人在新旗帜下看到的繁荣!
我必须捍卫我被收养的民族!
于是我擦干了眼泪,挥手告别,带着微笑,眼泪落在我的脸颊上。
上次挥手告别时,我想知道是否会再回来。

Lyrics:
I woke up after my 15th birthday.
The recruiter is standing there.
Who said I need to serve the glorious empire?
My mother shed tears.
So I told her not to worry, I will come back again.
When I started packing clothes into sacks
Recruiter, you won’t need any.
Go to the back of the truck with him.

An old friend I know is behind the truck with me.
We greet my family and family.
As we passed the store, Uncle Zhu waved goodbye.
I started to cry for the village I missed
I began to long for my brothers and sisters to come home.
But I stopped tears

Because I must serve the glorious sunrise
I must defend the prosperity my family sees under the new banner!
I must defend my adopted nation!
So I wiped my tears, waved goodbye, smiling, tears falling on my cheeks.
When I waved goodbye last time, I wondered if I would come back again.

While the message is being played, Mako writes down the numbers onto the bible with a special type of pen at the bottom of the page. She then adds the numbers together, writing out a message that reads:
Attention agent, please attain as much information as possible on all foreign nations' intentions in the region.

Alexander would wonders why Mako would put an earring into a radio and why she would write random numbers. The obvious conclusions a coded message, but the code wasn't CUSP standard, it was the old Piikalan code, in which he is untrained. He decides that, from now on, he will pay closer attention Mako's actions.
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Piikala
Diplomat
 
Posts: 544
Founded: May 15, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piikala » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:37 pm

Lacienia wrote:Alexander would wonders why Mako would put an earring into a radio and why she would write random numbers. The obvious conclusions a coded message, but the code wasn't CUSP standard, it was the old Piikalan code, in which he is untrained. He decides that, from now on, he will pay closer attention Mako's actions.

OCC: It's not a code; it's a number station.

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:43 pm

OOC: The meaning of the numbers is coded I assume.
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Piikala
Diplomat
 
Posts: 544
Founded: May 15, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piikala » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 pm

Lacienia wrote:OOC: The meaning of the numbers is coded I assume.

OCC: The numbers from the number station correspond with certain words in the Piikalan alphabet with meaning.

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:49 pm

OOC: That is what I meant. That is a basic code. Alexander wouldn't be able to crack it in the few seconds. he saw it so...
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:56 pm

OOC: back to the rp.
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Alexander noticed the door creak open and wrapped his hand around his pistol ready to use it if needed. He was greatly relieved when the only person who entered was escorted by the same man who brought him in. He released his grip and waved. Then he settled back with his newly cleaned weapons and waited for the assignment.
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8903
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:55 pm

The man entered and gave them all glasses like the ones the other agents outside the room were using. These created a Far more advanced type of VR to allow them to be able to look around a room. He turned them on as the agents recieved them.

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

User avatar
Lacienia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:59 pm

Alexander took the glasses and gave them a quick check for any harmful devices. Upon finding them clear, he put them on.
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: New Paradeem Financial District Begins Construction..


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8903
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:01 pm

Lacienia wrote:Alexander took the glasses and gave them a quick check for any harmful devices. Upon finding them clear, he put them on.

It showed a man in a spartan clothing and room. He looks serious and you could hear guns popping off in the background

News:Iron Pact beginning to move forward | Aquila and the RPS gain more traction in election | John Cena visited a tequila bar

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Almurta, Arkanyia, Britcan, Lauzanne, Parcia

Advertisement

Remove ads