NATION

PASSWORD

Operation: North Wind [MARKION][IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:03 pm

Etschelena furiously began packing her bags, she had called Ulrik the night prior that she had purchased a plane ticket, and made arrangements to stay in Ekkesburg. Her eighteenth birthday was (for the most part) spent crying.

"Etschelena Heliana Mausen, I must demand you to answer right now what exactly you're doing," Avosha stood in the doorway with her arms tightly crossed.

"I have formally rescinded my claim from the throne, and I am going to Emerstari," Etschelena handed her mother a formalized signed document. "You can't stop me either."

"You'd best tell your sister now," She glazed over the document in her hands. "Greta! Could you come here, please?"

Greta appeared in the doorway, calm demeanor as usual, "Yes, mom?"

"There is something your sister would like to tell you," Avosha gestured her hand to Etsch, who was stuck like a deer in headlights by her suitcase on her bed.

"G—reta," she choked up into tears, shamed there by her mother, and involuntarily by her sister, "You're going to be queen, I'm leaving to live my life."

Greta's expression turned to one no person had ever seen before, the calm, modestly collected look turned to anger, "You—you selfish whore. As Matriarch of House Mausen and as Queen of the Phoenixian people, I order you out of this palace and out of this country." Greta pointed out the door, her face reddened with anger, and also tears streaking down her face.

Parliament, Senate

Etschelena had left for the airport not an hour prior, and the Senate was called into emergency session to announce the new reign. Greta was standing behind Lans Schleikat, who in this current crisis had been acting as a herald for House Mausen. "Ladies and gentlemen, around forty-five minutes ago the queen to be, Etschelena Heliana Mausen has officially rescinded her claim to the throne and fled the country. While we have not been given any information on her whereabouts, the widow of the honorable King Artur II Friedek, and mother to Etschelena, Avosha has assured us that her daughter is in safe hands. I will now pass the microphone to your Queen, Greta Madelein Mausen.

"Gratež, Lans," she began, small beads of sweat forming on her hairline, "I am fully aware the magnitude of my undertaking. I know it will not be easy, but as the Matriarch of Phoenixia, I will make sure that this country is pushed onto the global stage as a contender, not as a country in need, thank you."
If you wanna contact me about rp, my discord is Nekropolis#6109

Happy rping c:

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:32 pm

Etschelena

Etschelena stepped out the doors to the airport as she breathed in the beautifully fresh Emerstarian air. Ulrik’s parents were supposed to pick her up, so she looked around until she saw a sign brandished with ‘Etschelena.’ She started to walk to the woman holding the sign, she looked in her mid 40’s.

“Etschelena? Why hello! I’m Karlotte, Ulrik’s mother,” she walked over to Etschelena and gave her a tight hug, “I have heard so much about you. Please, put your bags in the back.”

Etschelena walked to the back of the car and opened the hatch. She put her suitcase, backpack, and duffle in the trunk, “Sorry if I’m not talking much, I’m just extremely tired. Very nice to finally meet you, though.” She got into the passenger seat and fastened her seatbelt, a three hour drive was ahead of her, and she wasn’t excited.

It took 20 minutes on its own to get out of Erk, and wasn’t made any better by the 5:30 traffic. Other than that, it wasn’t all bad. It was smoother than the I-4 from Kassau to Vietschen, and Karlotte was playing rather pleasant Emerstarian folk along the way. She would also pop in questions of what Phoenixia was like, how much snowfall they had by this time of the year, how cold it was, and rather awkwardly, what her school life was like. Etschelena could see the fear in Karlotte’s eyes when she heard of the such onsivilisasjon that went on at Ilanov Prep.

When they finally arrived at the Mikaelssen residence, Ulrik’s younger sister, Erika opened the door. His father, Rudolf was preparing dinner. “Etschelena, come. I’ll show you where you can put your bags. You will be staying in Ulrik’s room,” she waved Etschelena inside. As they made their way up the stairs and into the hallway, Karlotte peaked into one of the rooms, “Karl, honey, dinner will be ready soon, please come downstairs.”

“Mom, I can’t afford to eat dinner tonight, I have to weigh in at seven tomorrow morning, and I’m a tenth under.”

“Well, at least sit at the table to be polite to our guest,” she closed the door and moved onto Ulrik’s room, which by it’s looks hadn’t been touched for a year. “Now, let’s get seated for dinner.”

Everyone had already taken their places by the time Etschelena got downstairs. For what you would expect from the absolutely siviliseradt ideal Emerstarian family, it was a rather dysfunctional dynamic. Rudolf snapped at Karl for being on his phone. Erika, well, she was actually fine, but both Karlotte and Rudolf were attempting to awkwardly make small talk through the relative silence of the dinner table.

Now, amidst their dinner, a peculiar knock came from the door. There were no other visitors to be expected at this dinner to the knowledge of those present, but Rudolf, as the head of his household, excused himself from the table to go answer. Upon opening the door, an expression of shock spread across his face, and he briefly looked back towards the others before returning his attention to the man at the door, who he recognized to be the Duke of Ekkesburg. Living within the suburbs of Ekkesburg city itself, the Duke was Rudolf's immediate liege, — no barons nor earls were to be found between Rudolf and Thomes. "Your Grace?" he spoke, bowing his head and kissing Thomes's hand when it was put forth to him.

Thomes nodded and smiled towards Rudolf as a show of approval with what the man did, noticing he was somewhat thrown off by a second unexpected royal visitor, having just gotten over the fact that he already had one; the fact the first royal visitor was in a relationship with his eldest son was another matter entirely. "May I come in, Mann Mikaelssen?"

“Why yes, my liege, we are just starting our dinner. Please, come in,” Rudolf was clearly shocked as he returned to the table. No one really knew why until they saw Thomes come into the dining room.

“Etschelena,” he said acknowledging her, “I’m glad you’ve made it here relatively safely, at least I hope.” Then, he moved onto acknowledging the others, “I met you at the door, Mann Mikaelssen, but it’s a pleasure to see Kone Mikaelssen as well in addition to your children, save for Mikael if I’m not mistaken?”

“Thomes, it’s a pleasure to see you again. If I am not mistaken, the last time we talked was at Magdelena Helene’s funeral, Yes?”

“That is indeed correct, but I must say, you’ve got my most sincere condolences that I didn’t make it to your father’s funeral. I apologize to bring up such a topic right now, but I hope you’re doing well with that.”

“I’m doing just fine, thank you. I do hope you will be at my sister’s coronation, though.”

“So long as she’ll be at mine,” he said, smiling a bit at his joke and recalling his meeting with Haida back in the JVP.

Etschelena giggled a little bit, “Enough of my rambling, I will let Mann Mikaelssen speak.”

“My Liege, this is Karl and Erika. I do recall you meeting Ulrik, who is at Bergland as of now,” Rudolf pointed at both of his children respectively.

“It’s good to meet both of you, Karl and Erika. How old are you two?” Thomes turned his attention from Rudolf to his present children.

In quick succession, Karl, then Erika said, “sixteen,” “fourteen.”

Thomes briefly asked Rudolf if he might sit down at a spare seat before continuing his conversation. “Are you attending a gymnasjon, Karl?”

“Yeah, I’m getting my industrial technology qualification at St. Ingolf’s,” Karl quickly put his phone in his pocket.

“A fairly important sector in the Emerstarian economy, industrial technology. I’m sure you’ll go far with that. So, you’re still in high school then, Erika, yes?”

“Yes, my liege,” Erika was much more courteous and conscientious than her brother was, and that’s just how it has always been.

“I don’t suppose you’ve got a favorite subject in school, have you?” Thomes said, trying to prod Erika into talking some more before he spoke to Kone Mikaelssen.

“I quite like language arts.”

“You seem like a good speaker, and a formal one, from what little I’ve heard. I can imagine you’re good with language.” Thomes then turned to Karlotte and said, “My apologies for taking so long to speak to you, Kone Mikaelssen, and moreover for interrupting this fine dinner of yours, but you have got quite an exceptional guest right here.” Thomes motioned towards Etschelena.

“It is quite alright, my liege, and from what I have heard from our Ulrik, she is quite an exceptional guest,” Karlotte smiled at the Duke and then Etschelena.

“I wouldn’t want to overstay my welcome then, especially having just showed up all of a sudden at your door, and I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable by being a Duke sitting here while you guys eat. If you or Etschelena need anything, though, I encourage you to get into contact with me. My thanks.” Thomes began to stand up, shaking hands with Rudolf as he did so.

And so, they all wished Thomes well as he went through the door. As they heard it close, they resumed their dinner. Etschelena began, “Karl, I assume you wrestle like your brother?”

“Yeah, I forgot that you’re like… from the wrestling capital of Markion, you actually met Ulrik at the regional championships, yeah? I was there too, I remember seeing you run up to him on the mat— in heels!” he began laughing at the memory of her all those months ago awkwardly running up to his brother.

Karlotte gasped and looked at Karl, “You know better than to make fun of guests, young man!”

Etschelena stopped her while laughing, “No, no. It’s fine. I should know better than to wear street shoes on the mat,” she continued to laugh. “And Erika, do you do any sports?” Etschelena turned her attention to the younger girl across from her.

“I play volleyball and tennis. Did you play any at home?” Erika looked back at Etschelena, genuinely smiling for the first time that night.

“Yeah, I was on an all province softball team there,” soon enough, dinner was over, so Etschelena went up to take a shower and go to bed. This was her new home, and she was absolutely ecstatic of what was to come. As she finally hit her bed, she was listening to the new album by Dormensk, it felt like cement was filling her eyelids as she drifted to sleep.

Happy rping c:

Sevevill
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:06 am

Phoenxia wrote:-SNIP-
Parliament, Senate

Etschelena had left for the airport not an hour prior, and the Senate was called into emergency session to announce the new reign. Greta was standing behind Lans Schleikat, who in this current crisis had been acting as a herald for House Mausen. "Ladies and gentlemen, around forty-five minutes ago the queen to be, Etschelena Heliana Mausen has officially rescinded her claim to the throne and fled the country. While we have not been given any information on her whereabouts, the widow of the honorable King Artur II Friedek, and mother to Etschelena, Avosha has assured us that her daughter is in safe hands. I will now pass the microphone to your Queen, Greta Madelein Mausen.

"Gratež, Lans," she began, small beads of sweat forming on her hairline, "I am fully aware the magnitude of my undertaking. I know it will not be easy, but as the Matriarch of Phoenixia, I will make sure that this country is pushed onto the global stage as a contender, not as a country in need, thank you."

Phonixian Royal Palace, Some time later

A convoy of three large Mercedes S Classes pulled into a large driveway. From the fender of the middle car flew a Imperial Sevillian flag and a Phonixian Flag. The cars belonged to the Imperial Royal Advisors who had come to give their condolences to the new Queen. The cars came to a halt. A man stepped out of the rear car and opened the rear door. Two figures emerged from the car Senator Detree Frank and Royal Advisor Camella Harrison.

Purebloods HQ

The Purebloods have started to hit small military outposts and ammunition dumps throughout southern Phonixia. Stealing ammunition, soldiers themselves and burning infrastructure to the ground. Civilian building have so far escaped the apparent wrath of the Phonixian Republic that everyone at the pureblood camp was opposed to. Atlas has continued to train the pureblood army and help them gather supplies to route a better offensive against the enemy.

The Purebloods leader Ivano Likerov broadcasted a message to the people stating that it had not been a pureblood action to eliminate Friedek along with some more stuff about how unraveling the deeply rooted monarchy was the reason that Friedek met his unfortunate end. Calling it a "virtue of karma that had been brought uppon him''
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
The Invasion of Diyaristan [W]
The Seveillian Invasion and Occupation of the LFN [W]
War in the UCSO [-]
Invasion of the September Island [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:04 pm

Royal Palace

Greta watched out the window, the bright sun shone through the glass onto her golden blonde hair as the motorcade rolled up the drive. She cringed at the thought of imperialists with their grubby little fingers jammed into second rate countries, "What in God's name are they doing here?"

"Milady, it is important for any new monarch to establish positive diplomatic relations in their reign," the Head of House Staff, Mr. Dracarić observed around the parlor, and looked down upon the diplomats departing their vehicles.

The sun sparkled off of the mighty sedans paint as the two Imperial politicians exited one of the cars followed by a single bodyguard wearing the dress uniform of the Imperial Royal Guard. The soldier carried a small briefcase with him. They walked up the steps of the palace towards the large doors. Royal Marine Guards lined the entry hall, Greta walked over to meet the envoy.

"Pleasure to have you both. Please, let's not wait," she gestured up a flight of stairs.

The group started towards the staircase. Camella started, “It is very nice meeting you… Although under unfortunate circumstances. We wish to offer our condolences and bring the King’s with us.” She started.

"Thank you for your condolences. Now, I may assume it would be rude to jump straight to business, but what exactly is the purpose of your visit?" Greta walked in stride with her hands behind her back, quite nervous in all honesty, yet still suppressing her expressions.

“Yes, Yes, of course. The King and Queen of Sevevill had dispatched me here to reach out in a hand of friendship from the Imperial Government and of course the Seveillian Royal Family… We want to help you do the best for not just your family but your citizens.” She said turning to look at Greta as they walked.

"Well, at the moment I am almost solely focused on the people. As you may have noticed, my family situation is a bit meak at the moment," she opened the door to the study which once belonged to her father, and invited the guests in.

She stepped through the door. Passively admiring the room for a moment before continuing on. “I could understand. Having two siblings disappear in such quick succession can be… well unfortunate. But that is where we are here to offer a shoulder to lean on in these trying times. We want to help you help your people. King Joseph Henry has prepared this for me to bring with us.” She said as she handed over a envelope addressed to Greta with the Sevevillian Royal Seal pressed into the back of the note. “If you would like me and my colleague can step out for a moment.” She said handing it over.

"Alright," Greta grabbed a letter opener, and ever so carefully lifted the seal from the envelope, politely shooing her guests. She unfolded the letter, it read:
Dear Greta,

It is with our deepest condolences that we send this message. It saddens us to hear about the passing of your father and the killing of your brother. They were both taken from us too soon. But with this comes a chance for you to make a largely positive influence on your nation as a whole. We want you to know us as a friend to you and your nation. We want the best for both you and your people and want to help make that happen for you.

With that we invite you and your remaining family to the Seveillian Royal Palace in Seve City where we can explain what we can offer to you and your people. All expenses payed of course. It would be our pleasure to have you and would love to get to know you better.

Once again we wish you the best.

King Joseph Henry III & Queen Mary of Seveill

Greta thought for a second as she called out, "You can come back in now." Camella stepped back into the room slowly looking at the young monarch.

“Have you a chance to read the letter?” She asked politely.

"Yes, of course," she fidgeted below the desk, "you can tell the King that I accept his invitation."

Camella smiled. “Of course. We will be in touch to arrange a time that works for you. The Royal Family will be pleased.” She said happily. “Whenever you are able to come we will send a plane to collect you and whoever you would like to accompany you” She said.

"Oh, there will be no need for accompaniment. Leaving today works fine, does it not?"

“But of course my lady, collect what you would like. I will have the cars brung up” She said slightly taken back.

(Made in association between Phoenixia and Sevevill)
Last edited by Phoenxia on Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy rping c:

Arcadian States and Commonwealths
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arcadian States and Commonwealths » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:30 pm

Phoenxia wrote:Though the king had served no real purpose to Phoenixia, it was a country in mourning, the point of which debates had begun in the Senate on how to move on properly. With the mourning, there was a revival to monarchism, and a push to give the king his God-given power.

"Honorable Senator Milonić, Aleksander of Ünterprovyns Mojna's third precinct may now take the stand," the speaker, Lans Schleikat motioned to the podium.

"After spending numerous hours in committee, my associates and I have proposed a calendar of mourning, giving every consideration to the people of Phoenixia and Hüs Mausen. I would like to personally start by giving my own condolences. I have no ill words for Artur, he was always kind and compassionate with his actions. Working with him was always a pleasure, and I surely will miss his comedic speeches to us," the politician wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

Outside the parliament building, monarchist demonstrators began pushing against the Üpo line whilst chanting, "Artur Vižera!" Some of the Republican Guardsmen standing watch at the doors began to get jumpy and nervous, dreading the possibility that they would have to shoot into the crowd.

Inevitably, they began to work their way up the steps, as a crowd of a couple thousand pushed up against a phalanx of maybe a hundred officers. A lone gunshot rang out from the doors, a guardsman in his better judgement fired into the mob, but this only seemed to anger it, and soon enough the rest of the sentries began opening up.

Inside, they began hearing rifle fire, and a wave of panic swept across the legislature. The speaker tried to calm the situation, "It's okay. They can't reach us."

Outside, yet more, the crowd only dispersed when it became apparent a massacre was occurring. Out of eighty rounds fired by six guardsmen, thirty-four were killed, and forty-two were injured. This all was seen as the blood of true martyrs, taking a stand against the unjust and corrupted republic.

Casatolo, Arcadia

Kuno Euler, OSR

Today confirmed Arcadian suspicions of war on the horizon, he sat in the guard shack on his bunk while watching the news and the Arcadian government condemning the act of violence, along with the other nations of the world. Kuno stood up and grabbed Walther from his team and told him "Get your shit ready we're going out to see what the fucks going on." The two concealed a sidearm, and their diplomatic IDs and walked out the door. Once they arrived at the gate, they told the soldier at the guard post to open the gates, much to his protest he eventually relented. The diplomatic district was oddly quiet with few cars on the road and it was only a matter of time before this protest became a riot in Kuno's mind.

As the day progressed, the protesters have disappeared with many dead and wounded, with the military in the streets. The pair walked the streets showing their diplomatic IDs whenever they were stopped by soldiers, and frankly in the federation decided to support the republic in the looming conflict they just made supporting them a hell of alot harder. Later when he got back to the embassy he had seen that FASC had withdrawn any military support to the government, with the possibility of the airborne brigade being withdrawn from the country.

GRA Today: The Arcadian Federation votes to withdraw any military support to the National Republic of Phoenexia

Shortly after the massacre in Kassau the Congress of Nations has voted in an overwhelming majority to withdraw andy military support to Phoenexia including military sails and joint training operations. Currently, the Arcadian government is reviewing housing the 222nd Airborne Brigade at Engelmann Kaserne and is looking into the possibility of relocating the base to another country in the region. The commander of the 222nd Airborne Brigade has stated: "This is currently unacceptable from our host nation, and are currently recalling our troop's training alongside local military forces.
Last edited by Arcadian States and Commonwealths on Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Federation of the Arcadian States and Commonwealths is the succesor the the Arcadian Empire which federated in 2035
Been on NS since 2014

Republic of Altos and Stratis
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic of Altos and Stratis » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:17 pm

ABG News Bulletin

International

Ameria condemns the actions of Phoenixian security forces, accepts Kamooko Pact’s request for additional security.

The MOD has been monitoring the deteriorating security situation in Phoenixia and will comply with the Kamooko Pact’s request for additional personnel. There has been some speculation that evacuation plans for the embassy and foreign nationals are in the works. But the MOD has refused to comment on this speculation. Meanwhile, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs took this opportunity to condemn the Phoenixian security forces’ actions, along with Phoenixia’s appalling human rights record.

Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group secures additional contracts amid unrest in Phoenixia.

In response to the unfolding crisis in Phoenixia, companies have raced to sign contracts with private security, and in some cases, private military companies. The Amerian-based group appears uniquely positioned to take full advantage of this crisis by providing both services.

Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group appoints a special liaison to Phoenixia, sparking criticism, concern.

Reports that the group has appointed Julia Weiss, former Special Envoy to The Kamooko Pact, as its liaison to the Phoenixian government have alarmed investors. Chiefly among their concerns is sending Ms. Weiss into an area of potential civil unrest and armed conflict. With additional concerns raised about the consequences of placing such a high-profile member in harm’s way. The Phonexian security situation has undoubtedly deteriorated further with the recent machine gun slaying of Crown Prince Friedek on the streets of Vitschen.

Freya Weiss, Chief Operating Officer of The Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group (MOZ Group), attempted to assuage investor concerns by issuing a prepared statement. “We are working with the Phoenixian Government to assure a safe environment for Julia and MOZ Group operations throughout the National Republic.” We reached out to her office for further comment but have not heard back. Ms. Weiss is expected to depart for Phoenixia within the coming week.
Last edited by Republic of Altos and Stratis on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Republic of Ameria.
IATA Member
INRO Member
Embassy Programme
NS Stats

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:15 pm

Republic of Altos and Stratis wrote:-snip-

Café Government,
Vietian Square

"Una! It's so nice to see you. Mark as well," Larianna sat down in the booth, Zani lumbering behind her in his hungover state.

Mark got up and gave Zani a hug, "How was your rotation, cockfuck? Gonna get back to work with me anytime soon?"

"Shitty as all hell this time round. Socks came late every month, skojas were spread thin, the only good thing I can think of is that we torched Kesseat." Zani broke the hug and sat down.

"Good riddance. The latrines at that place were the worst. Has it gotten any worse since '28?" Mark sat down and took a sip of his coffee.

Jisan nodded, "Oh yeah. Colonel Igorić tortured the shit out of two paras who were cought selling cartridges through the fence. Hung 'em by the wrists and hooked em up to radio batteries."

"Makes me glad I got out of unit when I did. Are you going to go EKSG or are you staying with the Grenadiers?" Mark asked.

"Alright, enough military talk, Mark. The real reason we invited you here—is that we're going on a group vacation," Unikà smiled wide.

"I don't know, I'll be busy with work soon, especially with the shit going on right now," Zani said as he looked up at the approaching waitress, "Coffee, black please."

"Don't worry, Kôzka. We can get you off on vacation for a bit," Mark signalled the waitress for a cup of coffee as well.

"Yeah, Zani. Don't worry," Larianna patted her husband's shoulder.

"Also, Mark. You know how MOZ is jumping in? My first assignment when I get back is to work with some security consultant."

"Oh fuck what's their name?" Mark tapped instinctively on the table.

"Julia Weiss, I think it was—"

Mark interjected, "Holy hell you're in for a treatment."

"What, you know her?"

"Heard of her from friends and read her dossier. Real prick I've heard."

"Of course, because you, just like everyone else reads every dossier of every official this side of Markion," Zani laughed.

"I'm a well informed man, what can I say?" Mark looked over with a near angst at the waitress carrying his daily dosage of caffeine.
Last edited by Phoenxia on Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy rping c:

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:04 pm

Phonixian Royal Palace

A black LX 570 pulled around the drive and parked next to the Mercedes cars that the diplomats had originally arrived in as the Seveillian Royal 747-8i took off from a airforce base outside of Seve City en-route to collect the Phonixian Queen and the Seveillian's who had travelled to meet with the Queen.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

Princess Emma. Seveillian Royal Palace, Seve City, Sevevill

She walked down a graceful with intricate wood paneling and large windows looking out over Seve City. She walked into the dining hall to see her father and mother sitting in the room. A officer stood next to her father whispering. On his sleeve a patch with a large A stitched into it with red stitching up and down the coat he wore and the officers cap he held in his left hand... That could only mean a few things.

"Ah! My daughter has finally arrived!" King Henry stood from the end of the large sturdy table. He wore a traditional officers uniform littered with gold stiching. Something only brought out when high profile guests visited the palace.
"Hello Father." She said slowly. Taking a seat that the officer had pulled out for her.
"We have something to discuss with you. Something with huge importance to our great country and a nation of people." The king started looking over at the officer "This is Deputy Director Mark Webly. He will explain further" The officer looked over at her.
"I would hope you know about what is going on in Phonixia right now?" He started. She nodded slightly confused why a king and officer would be discussing this with her. A mere princess. "They have recently had some interesting developments with their king unfortunately passing, His son, the new king was gunned down in front of his apartment not long after a shooting happened at their capitol. We assume it to be foul play but thats far from the point..." As soon as he said foul play a image of a Atlas Operative shooting down the king in cold blood shot into her head. Although she went along with what the officer was saying none the less. She politely nodded and let him continue "... After that the princess set to take the throne fled the country leaving her younger sister to rule the country. Your father has invited her here to discuss the future of her nation with himself and we would like you to give her a tour of the city upon her arrival." He stopped and looked at the king.
"Yes, what he says is quite true. A unfortunate turn of events. I had met Artur once or twice before in passing and he was a fine gentleman. But I would truthfully find it unfortunate if she continued to let her nation slip into poverty..." She cut him off.
"So you want me to show her the great things the Seveillian Empire has to offer?" She said sarcasticly.
"Well... yes..." He said somewhat taken aback at the smarts of his Daughter. "We would like you... as one of the major public faces of the family to act as a guide for her while she is here yes." He said before taking a large sip of his coffee.
"I will father. Anything to help out. But can you at least tell me why you are so interested in what is practically a third world country? It seems a bit too muddy for someone like you to be interested in somewhere like that..." It was now the kings turn to cut her off.
"I am interested in helping a nation in trouble. We are... well we hopefully will have a large opportunity in growing our relations with that region. But I am glad you will be willing to show our new friend around. That is all for now. I will see you later." He said as him and the officer stood up and left the room. Leaving her sitting there in something short of shock. A wooden door opened and a Royal Gaurdsmen entered the room holding her younger brother from the collar.
"My Lady, You would not have happend to see the king around have you?" He asked.
"No George, Just leave him somewhere where he cant hurt himself." She said solemnly thinking about how her father and his government were once more fucking around with nations that were not theres to fuck around with. "George, when you are on your way back could you please stop in the library and bring me some books on Phonixian culture? I would like to do some research on it before our guest arrives." She said to the guard looking up from the table.
"Yes My Lady"

Elsewhere in the Palace.

Queen Mary oversaw as a squadron of Maids and Butlers worked their way around the guest house. Cleaning the rooms, Replacing sheets and furnishings along with the decorations on the walls. She had not been able to prepare for a guest of this magnitude in quite a long time. She was selecting everything that would be going into the smaller guest house. The Finest Linens Sevevill had to offer. A fine selection of hand crafted soaps and lotions from the mountainous forests of Northern Sevevill. Tapestries crafted in Diyaristan by their best needleworkers and to finish it off some fine candles were placed around the room.

Purebloods HQ.
A few days after Etschelena fled Phonixia leaving the crown to Greta

Ivano stood over a fireplace. Looking at a painting of the former king that stood above it.
"I will not let you down" He said to himself as he silently vowed to bring the monarchy back into power or die trying. Although deep down he knew it was no longer in his control. His men could fight but the real outcome would be substantially influenced by their allies in Sevevill. But for now all he could hope was their new queen cared for the people unlike her brother. He knew who had really ended Friedek's life but refused to be bothered by the fact they had left him out of the plan. But either way their goals would be the same in the end... He was brought out of his thoughts by a loud knocking on the door. He turned to see the Atlas Commander walking into the room.
"Ah Commander. How is your evening tonight?" He said smiling. Offering a glass of whisky from his desk.
"Mr Likerov, I am fine but I would like to inform you of the operations that we have successfully undertaken. We have captured lot of ammuntion and firearms and have burned what remained to the ground but sir I think it is time that we undertake something bigger. I think that it is time we take Vilena. We have the manpower and they mostly align to our cause..." Ivano cut the officer off.
"In due time... No reason to start this with more Violence against the people we are so proudly freeing from the grips of a government against them." He said looking back twards the window. "Continue hitting munitions dumps and weakening them more." He said
"But sir, They dont even fight us... We wouldent even have to lift a finger..."
"You heard me. Continue. We have a plan but it is not time to enact that plan."
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:54 pm

General H. Mekenry Air Force Base, Outskirts of Seve City, Sevevill

Greta stepped off the large and impressive Sevevillian airliner, and gazed upon a bleak, yet no less large military airfield.A glass structure rose from the ground standing apart from the rest of the military base with the Seveillian Royal Flag flying from the building. Infront a procession of sleek black sedans which waited on the young monarch. A soldier wearing a dress uniform stepped and opened up the door to one of the Sedans allowing the monarch and her entourage to enter the car.

She was half expecting a tour guide to show her 'the treasures of the empire,' but it so happened that she was alone in silence for the duration of the ride. It all went fairly quickly because of a cleared path for the motorcade.

The city streets quickly turned into countryside as the Seveillian Royal Palace came into view… Or at least the large outer walls of the palace. The cars took a left through two large doors that opened up to allow them access. The cars followed along a paved brick road for a mile until they made a final left turn up to the palace. A right turn along a large U shaped driveway lead them to the entrance where the Seveillian Queen and Princess awaited their guest. The car came to a halt and the driver opened the door for the young Phonixian monarch as the Sevillian Royals approached.

“Welcome to Sevevill.” Started the Queen. “We appreciate your time” she added ushering a porter up to help the young queen out of the car.

"Thank you for having me," Greta stepped out and briefly curtsied.

“Come this way my darling, We will show you to your room and then we can get down to business. They are eager to meet with you so I thought I would intercept and give you some time to rest from your travels.” The Queen said leading the young monarch up the steps to through the front doors of the palace. It was a odd building to call a palace as it looked more like a modern mansion. The floor was wooden with high Quartz Ceilings lined with golden fixtures.

"I must say, this is much grander than my own palace," Greta observantly squandered her gaze around the halls.

“Oh you flatter me.” The Queen said turning a hallway and leading Greta to a room. “Here will be your room. I will give you some time to settle in. I will come back in a half hour or so. She said opening the door.

Greta briefly checked her social media while in her solitary state. Of course the first thing she saw, her sister was living a fairy tale off in Emerstari whilst she was stuck with this bland and frankly displeasurably meaningless diplomatic work. However unhappy she was, she still attempted to capitalize on her little moment of rest.

A porter lightly knocked on the door.

“Your Highness. The Queen dispatched me to come show you to the meeting room to talk with the Great King of Sevevill and his advisors. I can come back if you wish.” He said

"No, I'm quite ready," Greta walked out the door.

The porter ushered her down a long hallway over looking the Seveillian countryside before leading her down towards a large double door. Two men held open the door that lead into a large conference room. At the lead of the table sat a man wearing a suit and tie. A quite lavish example surrounded by another man wearing the Imperial Flag on his suit and a group of military looking offical’s. The first man stood.

“Ah Greta. Welcome. I would like to introduce myself. My name is King Henry

"It's a pleasure, sir," Greta sat down, she said it in almost a way that she forgot she was a genuine Queen.

“No need to start. The men sitting directly besides me are the Imperial President Joseph Herny and Head Imperial Armed Forces Five Star General That Greenvill.” He paused letting the men nod politely. “The rest of these men are from Atlas but we will introduce them later. But to the point we wanted to extend our hand in comradery to help you and your government restabilize your country. We see this as a chance to help rebuild your country” He said

"Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, Henry."

“And we will be happy to provide it. We would like to bring Phonixia to its full potential. Bring it out of the dark ages per-say. We can help you rebuild your military and stabilize your nation and its economy.” Said the Imperial President sitting next to him. “It is unfortunate the turn of events and the state of everything in you nation and how it was left to you.”

"Oh, very. Even more so with the fact that I was landed in this situation due to my sister's self serving love interests."

“Yes it is a shame the Emerstarians staunch need to allow your sister to abandon her duties. Leaving behind her younger sibling to take lead over her whole nation. It is truly unfortunate.” He started. “But we see it as our royal duty to help you restabilize Phonixia and offer you the opportunity to become a protectorate of the Great Seveillian Empire.

"Frankly, the Eirikirs whom I am very close to had nothing to do with her leaving. For the greater part they thought of her as nothing more than a simple whore. The only thing that led her from her duties was hopeless romanticism."

“Ah. We understand the only thing we imply that the Eirikirs simply allowed her to abandon her duties. We are not trying to say anything bad about their family.”

"All is well then. Now, you understand the possible conflict with Arcadian forces in the area?"

“The Arcadians are withdrawing and they are yours to dismiss. If you join us you simply need to tell them to leave. It is your country after all your majesty.”

"Alright then. I believe that covers all matters of business for the night, does it not?"

“Of course. But first let me introduce to you my daughter. Princess emma who will act as your tourguide if you would like to see the city before dinner. We figure it best to send you with someone closer to your age.” He said as the princess entered the room.

She internally giggled at her earlier thought. She was on a guided tour after all. In all politeness however, she humbly nodded her head towards the princess.

Princess Emma walked over and slightly bowed.

“Pleasure to meet you, your majesty. “ She said to the young monarch

"The pleasure is all mine," Greta felt a bit of her father coming out, she never knew how he did it, but he always managed to keep the same time of kindness to all that he was talking to.

“If you will just follow me” Emma said leading their guest into the hallway “Im sorry for having to lead you on this pointless tour of the city.;. Is there anything in particular you would like to see we can pretty much go anywhere?” She asked

"Surprise me."

“Well I can do that.” She ushered the queen into a waiting sedan and whispered something to the driver who then started the car taking the pair down a length of winding roads towards the Seveillian coastline. No escort for the lone Mercedes S class as it sped towards a large naval base around 30 minutes outside of the city. As they drove up to the gate they could somewhat see what awaited them. One of the Super Carriers sat at port being re-crewed before being sent back out into the oceans of Markion.

“Take a look. I figure you do not get to see many of thse often and we can pretty much go anywhere as long as an officer is with us.” She quickly gave a ring and a man wearing a white suit emerged from one of the buildings. On his uniform it had the rank of Admiral and the Imperial first fleet on the other.

"I wouldn't know what to do here," Greta modestly giggled. "Militaria was more or less my brother's thing," she gazed back upon an early memory of a teenage Friedek with his nose buried in a memoir of the Anavokyan war whilst she and Etsch bugged at him to come play.

“Aha. Well it is most likely the most interesting thing I can show you.” Emma laughed as their small group neared the ship. “All I can really tell you is it is the crown jewel of the Imperial Fleet… and probably one of the biggest man made objects floating across the seas of Markion.” She said admiring the ship as it continued to dwarf the group.

"That is quite the impressive feat."

The small group continued a tour of the large aircraft carrier and a short drive through some of the less populated areas of the nearby city before returning to the palace. The car crunched over the gravel roads as it drove towards the large entrance to the palace. Porters hurried their guests inside and too her room as dinner was prepared.

General H. Mckinley AIrforce Base. East Dunn City, Sevevill

In the background the Fist Battalion of the Imperial Marines prepared their vehicles to be mobilized out to the small nation that they would spend the next couple months in. Soldiers who were the first to deploy said goodbye to their loved ones and started to prepare their kit for the deployment ahead of them. A small wing of cargo planes were also being loaded with essentials to keep the soldiers afloat for the next few months. Filled with everything from Ammunition to cutlery for the soldiers to eat with. Although put together on somewhat short notice the First Marines were always prepared.

Joint Post w/ Phonxia.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:56 am

Republic of Altos and Stratis wrote:
ABG News Bulletin

International

Ameria condemns the actions of Phoenixian security forces, accepts Kamooko Pact’s request for additional security.

The MOD has been monitoring the deteriorating security situation in Phoenixia and will comply with the Kamooko Pact’s request for additional personnel. There has been some speculation that evacuation plans for the embassy and foreign nationals are in the works. But the MOD has refused to comment on this speculation. Meanwhile, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs took this opportunity to condemn the Phoenixian security forces’ actions, along with Phoenixia’s appalling human rights record.

Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group secures additional contracts amid unrest in Phoenixia.

In response to the unfolding crisis in Phoenixia, companies have raced to sign contracts with private security, and in some cases, private military companies. The Amerian-based group appears uniquely positioned to take full advantage of this crisis by providing both services.

Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group appoints a special liaison to Phoenixia, sparking criticism, concern.

Reports that the group has appointed Julia Weiss, former Special Envoy to The Kamooko Pact, as its liaison to the Phoenixian government have alarmed investors. Chiefly among their concerns is sending Ms. Weiss into an area of potential civil unrest and armed conflict. With additional concerns raised about the consequences of placing such a high-profile member in harm’s way. The Phonexian security situation has undoubtedly deteriorated further with the recent machine gun slaying of Crown Prince Friedek on the streets of Vitschen.

Freya Weiss, Chief Operating Officer of The Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group (MOZ Group), attempted to assuage investor concerns by issuing a prepared statement. “We are working with the Phoenixian Government to assure a safe environment for Julia and MOZ Group operations throughout the National Republic.” We reached out to her office for further comment but have not heard back. Ms. Weiss is expected to depart for Phoenixia within the coming week.

Kassau International Airport

Zani walked down to the international baggage claim, looking for Jules. With a slight idea of her appearance, he thought he spotted her, "Ms. Weiss, is it?" The Kassau airport was shockingly modern and frankly nice compared to the city it resided in, yet still remaining in the oddly brutalist style so common in the area.

Jules hadn’t been expecting to meet her opposite at the airport. She had hoped to meet her contact later today, but not at the arrivals terminal. “You must be Zani.”

"Yes, ma'am. Now, I read your file before I met you. But if I must work with someone, I need to get to know them," he offered to carry a bag by reaching out a hand.

“Well, since we are being honest, I read your file on the flight. But I think that I can handle these; I packed light anyway.” Even if he was only being nice, she did not think it would be wise to let him handle her luggage.

Jisan sickly laughed; Mark was right. "How long have you been working this job, Ms. Weiss?"

“What’s so funny?” she wondered if there was some joke that she wasn’t in on.

"I have friends who have met you, that's all."

“I think your friends are mistaken,” This puzzled her; she didn’t remember having met any Phonexians. Much less any that would have been friends with this soldier.

"I have friends around the world through the directorate," he winked.

“Of course you do,” she chuckled.

“But going to your question, about five years or so, what about you?”

"I've only been at the directorate intermittently as work when I'm off rotation, but I enlisted back in '18," he counted back the years.

“So, how did you get this assignment? It doesn’t seem very befitting of your skills.”

"They put all special forces soldiers in ministry work to keep them out of trouble. I like it cause it allows me to stay in town with my wife when off rotation," Zani called an elevator to the parking garage.

“So where are we off to first?”

"Let me check," Zani opened his phone and looked in his notes, "It says here we're going to the joint KP embassy."

While Zani was checking his notes, Jules sent a text message to Sasha. “See if you can pull anything more on this Zani,” It was a longshot, but she wondered if Sasha might be able to find some more information on him.

He walked to his car—a black government-issue Žeperi SUV—and opened the back. While Jules placed her bag in, he went to the driver's seat and quickly texted Mark, "Holy shit, you're right. She is kind of a prick." When he turned on the car, chanson music came on, "I hope you don't mind my taste."

“I don’t mind; it is your car after all,” she wondered how far the embassy was from the airport.

"Wanna swap soldier stories?" Zani took a sip from his canteen. With midday traffic in Kassau, he knew it would take a while to get to the diplomatic block from the airport.

“Fraid I don’t have any of those. I’m a bit too valuable to go anywhere too dangerous.” she let out a chuckle at this; sometimes, her mother could be too protective.

“But If you want to tell one, I won’t object”

"Uhm—shit. Let me see. Back in '22 at the start of Žeknija we got hit with friendly fire from a bunch of bootfuck con-scripts. Now that I look back on it it was pretty funny. My friend was on an ungodly amount of Alnite."

“What on earth is Alnite?”

"Phoenixian amphetamine pills. They were taken out of issue in 2028."

“I see; why were they discontinued?”

"Guys would run out of supply in the field and shoot themselves over it. Was a really dark time."

“Well, that got dark quickly.”

"No shit. Rotations out there can either break you into pieces or give you the best time of your life. It depends where you are. OP Kesseat; it will break anyone, FOB Jakovi; just play volleyball and smoke dope."

“Sounds like hell or paradise, or at least as close as you can get to it in a warzone.”

"Absolutely. Of course, I was always in the shit. There is only a select number of units who are put to genuine combat roles. I was in two of them. The western rim, where weapons are smuggled in from Tyria, some of the shittiest assignments you can ever imagine. The leadership is a joke, the supplies are scarce, and the people are assholes. On my last rotation, two paras were strung up and beaten by the Colonel for selling cartridges to kids through the wire."

“That seems a tad excessive.”

"I just may retire off somewhere now that the war is over. Where would you recommend?"

“Probably somewhere warm and peaceful.”

"Not many warm places in Markion," he let out a small, but genuine laugh. "I was maybe thinking to just buy a plot of land in Îles de Nord and live life to its fullest, in the heart of nature."

“Îles de Nord, where is that?”

"It's a chain of rural islands off the coast of Phoenixia. Well, it's technically an Überprovyns."

“Sounds nice.”

"And, we should be pulling up on the embassy right—here," he looked up at a large brutalist building of the Kustanh era, in reality, on the inside it was a skeleton crew of diplomats whose careers had died.

“Ah, paradise,” She said sarcastically.

He parallel parked on the side of the road and stepped out of the car with the swagger of a ministry worker in front of a slew of garrison soldiers. When Jules stepped out as well, some of them catcalled and whistled, "Hey, pretty lady! I wouldn't mind having your company!"

“What are they saying? Though I can probably guess what it is based on their behavior”

"Yeah, they're womanizing you," Zani chuckled.

“Of course they are”

He laughed further, "They can't even understand you, the bootfuck hicks."

“I bet they will understand this” Jules flipped the guards the bird in response.

“Bastards, at least I only have to deal with them as I come and go. If I had to deal with them all day someone would get hurt.”

"Speaking of hurt, what part of town are you staying in? There's also an active gang war going on. Depending on where you are, you'd better be packing," he walked up to the embassy door and held it open.

“Supposedly, arrangements have been made for me to stay at the embassy for the duration of this assignment. I will have to check in with the desk sergeant about that, and they will probably want me to surrender my weapon while on the property.”

Zani scoffed, "Aw, that's fucky. I hate it when they do that. I used to run peace talkers from Vilena into Žeknija, and they made us give up our guns when we got into Jelenia. Scariest shit ever, bandits running in front of us when we had no weapons."

“Eh, I think I will be fine for the moment; this place looks safe enough.”

"If you say so," he waved it off.

“See you in the morning then”

"0900?" Jisan slowly backed out the door.

“Sounds good” Jules gave a small wave as he departed.

Association of Phoenixia and Ameria
Last edited by Phoenxia on Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Happy rping c:

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:37 pm

INV Mancuso. Hays Class Floating Forward Operating Base. 7th Fleet.

Pvt. Mark Hansburg. 1st Kings Own 1st Marines

He stood with his unit as the small fleet of boats sailed towards Phonixia. They were preparing their equipment they would be bringing with them. From what he had overheard it would not be a fun undertaking in the grand scheme of things.

“Look at that.” One of the other members of the unit stated reading a newspaper article. “They really are in a state of despair. Two dead kings, whole bunch of people being shot on the steps of their embassy. Its almost as if they were begging for our help!”

“You know just because you think everyone wants our saving I doubt everyone does. Put your dick back in your pants soldier” Another man in fatigues approached. He wore the marks of Capitan. “If you want to stay in this Battalion I suggest that you tighten up, Respect the locals we want this to be as peaceful as possible.” Before he could finish he was dragged off by a Warrant officer

They went back to waiting to reach the point where these larger boats would be anchored.

Capitan John Davis. 1st Marines.

He was whisked away from his lecture to the unknowing private by a warrant officer. WO Michals started to speak.

“Sir we are prepared to start transferring everything to shore we just need to know where they would like us to land.”

“Very well. Have everyone prepare their things. I will try to get in contact and see where they want us.” He walked off to send a message to the Phonixians while the crews prepared to land everyone.”

Fleet Consists of.
3x Hays Class FFOB
2x Sunshine Class Frigates
1x Mercy Class Hospital Ship
1x Supply Class Container Ships

1st Marines. 4 Battalions.
35th Marines. 3 Battalions.
4th Armoured. 16x M1 Main Battle Tanks. 50x Armoured Troop Transports

Markion Money News Today

In groundbreaking news the Sevevillan Based company Hudsons. SSE Ticker: HUD. Has decided today that they will be setting their sights on the small nation of Phonixia to construct their next big factory. The CEO Sully Hudoson said he saw the area as a great place to expand due to the loose labor laws and cheap land values. Their design for this new factory will be a large multi level production and shipping center. The nautical equipment manufacturer will produce part of their product line here originally such as navigation and radio equipment.

A rendering of the planned factory.

With this advance towards Phonixia by a company in Sevevill during their political tension cause other companies to move towards Phonixia or will this venture turn into failure due to the political unrest in the small nation. Only time will tell for now.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:52 am

Sevevill wrote: Sevevillians arrive in Phoenixia

Mark casually, but unnervingly urgently walked through the apartment door. Una was at the table with a cup of morning tea.

"You're back early. Is something wrong?" She looked up from her phone.

"Una, we need to go. Right now, no time to explain. Take what you need cause we aren't coming back—for a while," he hurried over to the bedroom and grabbed a prepacked suitcase from under the bed.

"Mark, this better be a fucking joke, what have you been hiding from me?" she stood up and stormed after him.

"I can't hide a geopolitical disaster, honey. We're going to Kamooko," there was a plain blatantness in his voice as if it was common sense.

"What are we going to Kamooko for? Hell, I don't even speak Markish," she crossed her arms.

"I have some unfinished business. I actually need your help with this, now pack," his voice quieted as he met her eyes walking out of the bedroom.

"I don't want to get dragged into an international incident, Mark! What'll happen to our families, huh?"

"They've survived worse, Una. Now, I'll even help you pack, cause we have a flight that departs in 2 hours."

"Why should I leave, Mark?"

"Because I love you too much, Unika. When I'm done in Kamooko, we can go anywhere in the world. We can finally have kids, think of it, honey."

She gave in with a sigh, "Okay, but you're not off the hook yet. She walked to the bedroom and got her suitcase out of the closet, Mark helped her pack. They ended up driving his car, but he had one matter of business to tend to before the airport.

"This is what I need help with," he parked in front of the Foreign Ministry and handed a gift bag to his wife. "Bring this to the front desk and say it's a gift to Director Kjel Mänstrom. Tell them it's from 'Mark from the War Ministry'."

"What the hell is in here Mark? It better not be a bomb."

"It's a set of documents that could get me hanged. It's disguised inside a picture frame with some print of some painting. I have the original copy in my briefcase."

"Alright, and you're sure I won't get caught?"

"Positive. Now, go on in, then we can go to Kamooko."

Happy rping c:

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:44 am

Kassau.

The 1st Kings Own.

The Marines were slowly positioned throughout the city. They started to be put in protective positions around the city. Some have been transported to key hardpoints such as the Airport, Royal Palace and Government buildings around the city while the other Battalion is moved to the airport to start setting up a area for helicopters and cargo planes to unload their cargo. The Imperial Marines would also find themselves mixed in with Phonixian Battalions.

At the Royal Palace.

A Black Escalade pulled up to the building. Three people got out of it and started to head for the door. A woman and two men wearing Imperial Dress Uniforms. The woman, Mrs Lucia Hardt who was meerly known as the director was known to be one of the greatest turn around people the empire had to offer. Although her small frame and hight made her seem somewhat sweet and innocent compared two Marine Capitan's that accompanied her. She walked up to a suited man who awaited them.

"I am here to speak with Queen Greta. I have some things to discuss with her." She said to the man.

Markion Money News Today

Today yet another Seveillian Company has expressed interest in moving some operations to Phonixia. The Hattori Corporation, largely known to be a large private player in the Sevevillian ore extraction industry has stated that they are seeking coal claims in the small country to export the natural resource throughout Markion although it is hard to say if the Hattori Corporation will be able to keep their doors open long enough to continue into the small country after large claims of corruption have been spurred by the Imperial Congress after their large land purchase in the CGU a few years ago.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:17 pm

Phoenxia wrote: Markus goes to Placeoderms!

Kamooko Pact Headquarters, Placeoderms

Mark walked up the steps of the KP headquarters after leaving Una oblivious in the hotel room. He didn’t quite fit in, nor did he stick out. In his right hand was a briefcase with that set of documents that could get him killed. He had pickpocketed the ID of a low level aide. So, he just walked past security by flashing the badge. He put his suitcase on a tray for the x-ray machine and walked through the metal detector, no catch there.

While the simplicity and sheer efficiency of this building astonished him, he knew exactly where to go. He was on a dead set mission to the office of General Esox Pike. He walked into an elevator with a Durranese man and a Placeodermsian woman. He just looked at them both, smiled and nodded. He was obviously the odd one out with his very obviously Arcadian features. Needless to say, he didn’t belong on that elevator.

The corridors were arrayed with standard Placeodermsian efficiency, and Markus had no trouble finding where he needed to go. He stood tall and tried his best to look important as he walked through the security clearance point, and the guard didn’t look twice. As he got closer to his destination, there was another guard who looked at him as he walked by. “Hey, sir! Can I see your ID?” Mark continued walking, just a couple more steps. “Sir! I am going to need you to stop!”

He shoved open the small office’s door, set down his briefcase, and sat down. “Hello, General.”

General Pike, the imposingly heavyset Placeodermsian, seemed far less surprised than he may ought to be. He simply glanced up over a pair of reading glasses, seemingly miffed at having been distracted from his tablet. “I don’t remember having an appointment. Who are you?”

Suddenly, a crash was heard from behind as the Placeodermsian guard slammed into the doorframe, fumbling for his sidearm. “Sir, you can’t go in- oh, uh, hello General.”

Pike sighed, removing his glasses to size up the situation. “Private Grayling, why is this man in my office?”

“He, well, sir, I didn’t have a chance to . . .” The poor soldier was in such a state.

The General just waved his hand. “Well, that clears up nothing. Go gather some more security. I suspect Mr. . . .”

“Janssen, Markus Janssen,” the agent smirked.

“I’m sure Mr. Janssen is right where he wants to be.” The trooper nodded too enthusiastically, making a hasty exit as his superior turned back to their intruder.

“Now, I assume there is a good reason for you to be here. Out with it.”

Markus opened his briefcase, “Much like you, I am a man of culture. A man who understands discipline.”

At that, the man before him hardened. Pike flicked a single speck of fur off his otherwise immaculate cuff. “I said out with it.” His voice had lost its toying edge.

“I’m getting to it, General. You know, I have killed more people in a single day than you probably have in the last twenty years,” he pulled the very specific set of documents out of his briefcase and put them on the General’s desk.

The general set his spectacles on the bridge of his nose as he began to read the translated copy. In essence, the document contained eyewitness accounts of the massacre, statements from various officials of how they don't feel safe in the current government, and a cited police report of the incident. The general grew a mildly unsettled look about his face as he saw the pictures, and Mark discretely grinned as he looked on.

“The lives of the innocent depend on you, Mr. Pike. Military man to military man, you know just how far atrocities can go.” Mark shrugged, closed his briefcase, and opened the door to a whole plethora of security personnel, weapons drawn, “You finally got me. Good job guys,” he put his hands up and turned around.

(OOC: This post made jointly with Green Union)
Last edited by Phoenxia on Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy rping c:

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Parliament, Kassau

A reporter had caught RM Maleksi outside, and wished to ask a few questions. "Mr. Reikmenster, about the deployment of the Kassau Garrison, the arrival of Sevevillian Marines, and the of potential coup d'etat by the Royal Marine Guards, these sights and this news have made the people very ornery, how do you plan to move forward?"

"Well, I think it's very simple. There are a lot of bleeding hearts around here who don't like to see people with helmets and guns. All I'm gonna say is go on and bleed, but it's more important to maintain law and order than to be worried about weak kneed people who don't like the look of a soldier's helmet."

"Many reports say violence is inevitable, Mr. Reikmenster, how far is too far with these measures?"

"Well, just watch me."

Sevevill wrote:Kassau.
At the Royal Palace.

A Black Escalade pulled up to the building. Three people got out of it and started to head for the door. A woman and two men wearing Imperial Dress Uniforms. The woman, Mrs Lucia Hardt who was meerly known as the director was known to be one of the greatest turn around people the empire had to offer. Although her small frame and hight made her seem somewhat sweet and innocent compared two Marine Capitan's that accompanied her. She walked up to a suited man who awaited them.

"I am here to speak with Queen Greta. I have some things to discuss with her." She said to the man.

Royal Palace

Greta got a buzz on her phone whilst working in her study, "Oh my. Them again? Let them in."

Happy rping c:

Arcadian States and Commonwealths
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arcadian States and Commonwealths » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:23 pm

Casatolo, Arcadia

Kuno Euler, OSR

It seemed as the Empire of Sevevill has landed in the country, and a coup was a very real possibility. The embassy was on heightened security and people were lined up out the door looking for political asylum all being turned away since no one is in harm's way yet. They had him in a state department vest with his service sidearm on him, pulling shifts at the gate. Last night the tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. The bars were nearly empty and soldiers were in the streets.
The Federation of the Arcadian States and Commonwealths is the succesor the the Arcadian Empire which federated in 2035
Been on NS since 2014

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:31 pm

Phoenxia wrote:-Snip-

Imperial Marines started making their way through the streets of Phonixia. Setting up in Hotels and other various locations with the government buying out any available hotel rooms to house soldiers for the time being. Hundreds of soldiers road to other parts of Phonixia in large convoys of canvas top trucks. Back in Sevevill the rest of the marines loaded onto FFOB boats to make there way to the shores of Phonixia.

Mrs. Bermingdale. Sevevillian Royal Advisor to Phonixia.

She walked into the queens study.

"My queen, King Henry has sent me to be your main source of contact. I will be here to advise you to the best of my abilities." She handed Greta a business card. "I will always be a phone call away. Now onto the buisness. The King has offered to send his personal gaurds to make sure you are safe... well as the tensions raise we dont want anyone to be able to hurt you."

Arcadian States and Commonwealths wrote:-Snip-

Imperial Seveillian Government Telegram.

To: Arcadian Embassy in Phonixia

In light of recent activities in Phonixia the government of Sevevill extends their hand in support to keep the Arcadian Consulate open with tensions within the Phonixian Republic rising.

Much Respect,
General Thad Greenville
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:09 am

Sevevill wrote:

"My queen, King Henry has sent me to be your main source of contact. I will be here to advise you to the best of my abilities." She handed Greta a business card. "I will always be a phone call away. Now onto the buisness. The King has offered to send his personal gaurds to make sure you are safe... well as the tensions raise we dont want anyone to be able to hurt you."

Greta was barely listening, she was exhausted. "Alright, that'll be fine."

Happy rping c:

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Phoenxia wrote:
Sevevill wrote:

Greta was barely listening, she was exhausted. "Alright, that'll be fine."

Mrs. Bermingdale.

The normally very poised and uptight woman softened as she noticed weight that seemed to be on the young monarch.

"My... well Greta, you seem stressed... Not to be informal but while I cannot seem to imagine the weight on your shoulders right now it would seem that it is taking quite the toll on you. I could understand the stress bought by your new position and all of these... well new problems you face in your daily life but it would seem that something else might be weighing on you?" She asked trying to be as polite as she possibly could be.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:30 pm

She nearly dazed off again, "No, no, it's fine. It's just a combination of my sister and the overall shitshow going on in the streets right now. Speaking of which, I have a meeting with the RM in about ten minutes." She waved away the delegation for the first time out of every other visit she received.

Jans waited outside the study, this change that was going on with the new role the monarchy had taken. Never before had he been made to make an appointment with Artur, Artur came to him. However, he was only playing nice for now—but with the rumors of a coup, how much longer could he afford to play nice. As pro monarchy as he was, this was becoming a major problem for his holding of power.

Happy rping c:

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:43 pm

Phoenxia wrote:
Phoenxia wrote: Markus goes to Placeoderms!

Kamooko Pact Headquarters, Placeoderms

Mark walked up the steps of the KP headquarters after leaving Una oblivious in the hotel room. He didn’t quite fit in, nor did he stick out. In his right hand was a briefcase with that set of documents that could get him killed. He had pickpocketed the ID of a low level aide. So, he just walked past security by flashing the badge. He put his suitcase on a tray for the x-ray machine and walked through the metal detector, no catch there.

While the simplicity and sheer efficiency of this building astonished him, he knew exactly where to go. He was on a dead set mission to the office of General Esox Pike. He walked into an elevator with a Durranese man and a Placeodermsian woman. He just looked at them both, smiled and nodded. He was obviously the odd one out with his very obviously Arcadian features. Needless to say, he didn’t belong on that elevator.

The corridors were arrayed with standard Placeodermsian efficiency, and Markus had no trouble finding where he needed to go. He stood tall and tried his best to look important as he walked through the security clearance point, and the guard didn’t look twice. As he got closer to his destination, there was another guard who looked at him as he walked by. “Hey, sir! Can I see your ID?” Mark continued walking, just a couple more steps. “Sir! I am going to need you to stop!”

He shoved open the small office’s door, set down his briefcase, and sat down. “Hello, General.”

General Pike, the imposingly heavyset Placeodermsian, seemed far less surprised than he may ought to be. He simply glanced up over a pair of reading glasses, seemingly miffed at having been distracted from his tablet. “I don’t remember having an appointment. Who are you?”

Suddenly, a crash was heard from behind as the Placeodermsian guard slammed into the doorframe, fumbling for his sidearm. “Sir, you can’t go in- oh, uh, hello General.”

Pike sighed, removing his glasses to size up the situation. “Private Grayling, why is this man in my office?”

“He, well, sir, I didn’t have a chance to . . .” The poor soldier was in such a state.

The General just waved his hand. “Well, that clears up nothing. Go gather some more security. I suspect Mr. . . .”

“Janssen, Markus Janssen,” the agent smirked.

“I’m sure Mr. Janssen is right where he wants to be.” The trooper nodded too enthusiastically, making a hasty exit as his superior turned back to their intruder.

“Now, I assume there is a good reason for you to be here. Out with it.”

Markus opened his briefcase, “Much like you, I am a man of culture. A man who understands discipline.”

At that, the man before him hardened. Pike flicked a single speck of fur off his otherwise immaculate cuff. “I said out with it.” His voice had lost its toying edge.

“I’m getting to it, General. You know, I have killed more people in a single day than you probably have in the last twenty years,” he pulled the very specific set of documents out of his briefcase and put them on the General’s desk.

The general set his spectacles on the bridge of his nose as he began to read the translated copy. In essence, the document contained eyewitness accounts of the massacre, statements from various officials of how they don't feel safe in the current government, and a cited police report of the incident. The general grew a mildly unsettled look about his face as he saw the pictures, and Mark discretely grinned as he looked on.

“The lives of the innocent depend on you, Mr. Pike. Military man to military man, you know just how far atrocities can go.” Mark shrugged, closed his briefcase, and opened the door to a whole plethora of security personnel, weapons drawn, “You finally got me. Good job guys,” he put his hands up and turned around.

(OOC: This post made jointly with Green Union)

Mark sat on the bench in the large communal holding cell, and pulled out his phone to make a call. He had found General Pike's number in some 15 year old who's who dossier from the Directorate, an artifact to say the least. "Sir, this is Markus Janssen again, and I would like to follow up on our earlier business."

"Why am I not surprised?" The general’s voice grumbled through the phone.

"Well, with all due respect, sir, I would greatly appreciate it if you could come bail me out," he calmly said.

"This could have been avoided if you would have just made an appointment?"

"You realize that with these layers of bureaucracy I would have never gotten an appointment. Planning on how to break into the headquarters was too much fun anyways."

"Cut to the chase. What do you want?"

"I have a smoking hot wife just waiting for me at the hotel, General. And she's probably worried sick.”

“This is your own private matter. Tell her to call a car.”

Mark was having far too much fun with this. “I've also got some more little easter eggs in my hotel for you, my wife knows where they are, I'll text her right now and tell her you specifically are going to get them. It goes a hell of a lot deeper than a couple human rights abuses in the past weeks, that's the only hint you're getting."

"Alright, Janssen." Pike groaned. “But this had better be good.”

Sturgeon Bay Hotel, Kamooko

Mark had been gone since the morning, and Unikà hadn't heard from anyone except for a singular text from her husband that said some official of some sort was going to come knocking on the door for documents. The knock finally came, and she answered, "Salut?"

“You must be Unikà,” Pike said stiffly, reaching a hand out while his eyes roamed the room, “this is probably a shock.”

"What is? My husband just sent you to retrieve documents."

The man nodded slowly, clearly fighting with some confusion. “Yes, well, I will be needing them quickly. It is a matter of his nation’s security.”

"Uh—ouai. Let me get them." She receded back into the room, Pike stepping in to watch her every move, and went over to the suitcase. She opened it and leafed through the files and found the one Mark instructed her to get. "Alright, it's here. Do you know where Mark is?"

The General flicked through the documents, eyes growing just that little bit wider. “He’s in prison.” He responded, not even looking up.

“Damn, he never really did change since we were kids,” she said softly to herself, this time in Phoenixian. “What’d he do?”

“I’m not at liberty to discuss that.” The big man slipped those documents into his bag, turning for the door. “I have to head there now anyway.”

“Can I come?”

A brisk nod was all she got, already slipping a Do not disturb onto the door. “You can’t stay here anyway. Police will be arriving any minute to search the room.

Una didn’t even say anything as she gathered up a few important pieces of luggage, she was just glad that Mark was retiring soon.

The Police Station

Una and Pike stepped out of the car in the underground parking lot, and began walking towards the subterranean station. When they saw Mark in the visitation area, Unikà ran up and sat down. “Why didn’t you tell me you would end up in prison?”

“To be honest, I thought I was gonna get away with it.” he laughed and shot a glance at Pike, who had crossed his arms and started glowering the moment he saw the Phoenixian. “You have a chance to read through the literature?”

“Only a glance. But I don’t think I’m the person you should be showing this to.” A shadow seemed to pass over Pike’s face. “This is worse than you let on, and Kamooko doesn’t have the ability to fix it.”

“If I’m being honest, sir. The reason I went to you is because you’re probably the only person who would give me a chance,” he changed into a deeper, more serious tone. “This isn’t meant to be fixed, it’s a reason for me and others to get out.”

The Placeodermsian’s eyes flashed. “You want me to set up a ratline!”

“Not even. I’ll be gone before you know it. Like two of my friends will stay to get some sort of jobs and income, and a handful of liberal politicians. And this is all just a stupid excuse so I can go off and travel the world with my wife.”

Pike’s fists were balling now, clearly struggling to contain his anger. “With what money?” He barked, “Oh, I’m sure you have some stolen funds hidden away. Well, that’s not happening. You’re stuck in Kamooko while you await your trial.”

“I do in fact have some funds. I’m not telling you how or where, but I’m gonna tell you this right now—I’m not your enemy.”

But the general was already turning tail, storming out the building. He had gone well out of his way to play this maniac’s games, and yet of course it turned out he was helping war criminals. But at least one thing was certain now: This man and his fellow traitors would get no help from him.

“Mr. Pike, come back. I could benefit the KP far more than you could ever imagine at this point. I have more and more for you.”

Then the door slammed. Their contact was gone.

Mark slammed his fist on the table and screamed, “FUCKING…COCKFUCKER!”

Una guided him towards the door where they would check out. As she filled out the paperwork, he paced back and forth with his fists balled. When they got out she said, “You still wanna go out?”

“Not anymore,” he got out his cell and dialed. “Mr. Mänstrom, there’s a North Wind coming off the ocean.”

OOC: This post made jointly with the Green Union

Happy rping c:

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:24 pm

Phoenxia wrote:Mark sat on the bench in the large communal holding cell, and pulled out his phone to make a call. He had found General Pike's number in some 15 year old who's who dossier from the Directorate, an artifact to say the least. "Sir, this is Markus Janssen again, and I would like to follow up on our earlier business."

"Why am I not surprised?" The general’s voice grumbled through the phone.

"Well, with all due respect, sir, I would greatly appreciate it if you could come bail me out," he calmly said.

"This could have been avoided if you would have just made an appointment?"

"You realize that with these layers of bureaucracy I would have never gotten an appointment. Planning on how to break into the headquarters was too much fun anyways."

"Cut to the chase. What do you want?"

"I have a smoking hot wife just waiting for me at the hotel, General. And she's probably worried sick.”

“This is your own private matter. Tell her to call a car.”

Mark was having far too much fun with this. “I've also got some more little easter eggs in my hotel for you, my wife knows where they are, I'll text her right now and tell her you specifically are going to get them. It goes a hell of a lot deeper than a couple human rights abuses in the past weeks, that's the only hint you're getting."

"Alright, Janssen." Pike groaned. “But this had better be good.”

Sturgeon Bay Hotel, Kamooko

Mark had been gone since the morning, and Unikà hadn't heard from anyone except for a singular text from her husband that said some official of some sort was going to come knocking on the door for documents. The knock finally came, and she answered, "Salut?"

“You must be Unikà,” Pike said stiffly, reaching a hand out while his eyes roamed the room, “this is probably a shock.”

"What is? My husband just sent you to retrieve documents."

The man nodded slowly, clearly fighting with some confusion. “Yes, well, I will be needing them quickly. It is a matter of his nation’s security.”

"Uh—ouai. Let me get them." She receded back into the room, Pike stepping in to watch her every move, and went over to the suitcase. She opened it and leafed through the files and found the one Mark instructed her to get. "Alright, it's here. Do you know where Mark is?"

The General flicked through the documents, eyes growing just that little bit wider. “He’s in prison.” He responded, not even looking up.

“Damn, he never really did change since we were kids,” she said softly to herself, this time in Phoenixian. “What’d he do?”

“I’m not at liberty to discuss that.” The big man slipped those documents into his bag, turning for the door. “I have to head there now anyway.”

“Can I come?”

A brisk nod was all she got, already slipping a Do not disturb onto the door. “You can’t stay here anyway. Police will be arriving any minute to search the room.

Una didn’t even say anything as she gathered up a few important pieces of luggage, she was just glad that Mark was retiring soon.

The Police Station

Una and Pike stepped out of the car in the underground parking lot, and began walking towards the subterranean station. When they saw Mark in the visitation area, Unikà ran up and sat down. “Why didn’t you tell me you would end up in prison?”

“To be honest, I thought I was gonna get away with it.” he laughed and shot a glance at Pike, who had crossed his arms and started glowering the moment he saw the Phoenixian. “You have a chance to read through the literature?”

“Only a glance. But I don’t think I’m the person you should be showing this to.” A shadow seemed to pass over Pike’s face. “This is worse than you let on, and Kamooko doesn’t have the ability to fix it.”

“If I’m being honest, sir. The reason I went to you is because you’re probably the only person who would give me a chance,” he changed into a deeper, more serious tone. “This isn’t meant to be fixed, it’s a reason for me and others to get out.”

The Placeodermsian’s eyes flashed. “You want me to set up a ratline!”

“Not even. I’ll be gone before you know it. Like two of my friends will stay to get some sort of jobs and income, and a handful of liberal politicians. And this is all just a stupid excuse so I can go off and travel the world with my wife.”

Pike’s fists were balling now, clearly struggling to contain his anger. “With what money?” He barked, “Oh, I’m sure you have some stolen funds hidden away. Well, that’s not happening. You’re stuck in Kamooko while you await your trial.”

“I do in fact have some funds. I’m not telling you how or where, but I’m gonna tell you this right now—I’m not your enemy.”

But the general was already turning tail, storming out the building. He had gone well out of his way to play this maniac’s games, and yet of course it turned out he was helping war criminals. But at least one thing was certain now: This man and his fellow traitors would get no help from him.

“Mr. Pike, come back. I could benefit the KP far more than you could ever imagine at this point. I have more and more for you.”

Then the door slammed. Their contact was gone.

Mark slammed his fist on the table and screamed, “FUCKING…COCKFUCKER!”

Una guided him towards the door where they would check out. As she filled out the paperwork, he paced back and forth with his fists balled. When they got out she said, “You still wanna go out?”

“Not anymore,” he got out his cell and dialed. “Mr. Mänstrom, there’s a North Wind coming off the ocean.”

OOC: This post made jointly with the Green Union

Kjel, Octavia, and awkwardly enough Tićo boarded the Eteria-399 on the tarmac. Tavi just wouldn't leave without Tić because of—well it's better not to talk about it on the forums.

To everyone's surprise, two more men boarded. "Hey everyone, how's it going?"

"Wait, you're the two goons who were with Agent Janssen, right?"

"We have names, you know? I'm Misha, and this is Vazili," he stowed a large military duffel in the overhead.

Kjel chuckled, "what's in there, a whole armory?"

Vazili glanced over with a painfully serious expression, stowing his own duffel, "yeah."

"Holy fuck, Chernevic. Lighten up a little. They don't know," Misha sat down smiling.

Tić put his hand up, "Actually, I was 4th Recon SOG before I got transferred to work at the foreign ministry."

"Why'd you get transferred? I was rotating up until '32 with the SOG's," Vazili sat down and crossed his arms.

"I uhm—" Tićo blushed, looking nervously around the plane.

"Oh, I get it. You're too scared to sacrifice your status as a badass with your lady friend there. Fucking pižda."

"Alright who are you calling a pussy?"

"Buddy, admin marines are lower on the totem pole than stones, because at least stones have good weed," Misha laughed.

"I can get the best weed in Kassau, what are you talking about?"

"Nah nah nah. Kassau is dogshit compared to that Vilena kush you get coming out of Schrieven. Caravans aren't just good for ammo and clean socks, I'll say that much," Vazili grinned and continued the verbal beat down.

Kjel sat back and nodded, "I remember those days, 37 years ago now."

Misha looked over, "Marines?"

"Yep, first wave. I remember the night we were called up to cross the border. It was about 2300, my platoon was entering the endgame of a four deck game of fuckbox, I was stoned silly and drunker than a skunk."

"Shit, I never expected you to be a soldier. You're the type I expected where daddy's cash got you out of conscription," Misha closed the fuelselage door at the pilot's instruction.

"Oh god no. My dad was a line worker at the Atogrev plant. I just worked my ass off in school, then of course I couldn't prove starting university at Modensad before conscription."

"Anyways, how did Mark get this plane, aren't we supposed to be going rogue?" Vazili started digging into a bag of chips he had brought.

"I heard that he paid the pilot like 10,000 marks," Misha laughed.

"You boys realize we're not even gonna get a meeting if this isn't authorized by anyone?" Kjel came to a realization.

"If we even try to get authorization, they'll send a manhunt for us." Vazili continued crunching down.

"No, no. Watch this," Kjel dialed up a number on his phone, "Jans, Jans. Yeah, it's me, Kjel. I'm on a little trip to Kamooko. If you could get the embassy to send notice, I could meet with a friend who could help us prevent the coup. Alright. Thanks, Jans," he hung up.

The two intelligence officers sat there with their jaws dropped. Misha finally spoke up, "You literally just called the RM about helping us in a rogue op."

"It's actually ingenious. We all know Maleksi will do anything to save his own ass," Vazili pointed at Kjel.

"Well, that's what happens when you play nice; you make meaningful friendships in high places."

Office of the RM

Jans pumped his fist victoriously, what were the odds that Mänstrom of all people would be his saving grace? He looked through his phonebook for some meaningful KP official. "Hello, Mr. Herring?"

"Excuse me, who is this?" Emmanuel Herring sighed as he lazily held the receiver to his ear.

"It's me, Jans Maleksi, Reikmenster of Phoenixia," his tone turned impatient.

"Oh, aren't you the just watch me guy?"

"Yes, I'm the just watch me guy," he growled.

"Alright, what can I do for you?"

"Yeah, we have a diplomatic envoy coming your way headed by Kjel Mänstrom, they should be arriving this evening."

"Sounds good, Mr. Maleksi. Thank you for the notice."

Sturgeon Bay Hotel

The flight had turned hellish after the second hour, and a few drinks that the Kjel and Misha's combined efforts sniffed out in the various cabinets of the fuelselage. Vazili nearly strangled Tićo for being a "Piždina little administration hermit," and Octavia cried—more than once.

They had luckily been able to resolve their quarrels with the advent of arriving at the hotel. "I don't know if I'll be able to party with you boys tonight, I'm getting too old for that," Kjel said as they were checking in.

"Oh come on. Once a mud rat, always a mud rat. Except for Tićo. He traded that title for piždina administration hermit," Vazili fidgeted by chewing down on a toothpick as they waited for their room keys.

"Come on Vaz, leave the kid alone. We all react differently to the front. Outpost work isn't for everyone," Misha pointed over as he started out the door suddenly, "I'm going for a smoke if you wanna join me."

"Aren't you gonna scare people away with the smell of those skojas?" Kjel chuckled.

"Eh fuck it I'll go for a smoke," Vazili followed him.

"Ugh, my dad always smoked skojas. That shit smelled terrible," Octavia scoffed.

"Anyways, I'd better get up to my room. I have a meeting with a dear friend tomorrow, Stephanie Marlin," Kjel collected his room key and started to the elevator.
Last edited by Phoenxia on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy rping c:

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:59 am

Phoenxia wrote:
Kjel, Octavia, and awkwardly enough Tićo boarded the Eteria-399 on the tarmac. Tavi just wouldn't leave without Tić because of—well it's better not to talk about it on the forums.

To everyone's surprise, two more men boarded. "Hey everyone, how's it going?"

"Wait, you're the two goons who were with Agent Janssen, right?"

"We have names, you know? I'm Misha, and this is Vazili," he stowed a large military duffel in the overhead.

Kjel chuckled, "what's in there, a whole armory?"

Vazili glanced over with a painfully serious expression, stowing his own duffel, "yeah."

"Holy fuck, Chernevic. Lighten up a little. They don't know," Misha sat down smiling.

Tić put his hand up, "Actually, I was 4th Recon SOG before I got transferred to work at the foreign ministry."

"Why'd you get transferred? I was rotating up until '32 with the SOG's," Vazili sat down and crossed his arms.

"I uhm—" Tićo blushed, looking nervously around the plane.

"Oh, I get it. You're too scared to sacrifice your status as a badass with your lady friend there. Fucking pižda."

"Alright who are you calling a pussy?"

"Buddy, admin marines are lower on the totem pole than stones, because at least stones have good weed," Misha laughed.

"I can get the best weed in Kassau, what are you talking about?"

"Nah nah nah. Kassau is dogshit compared to that Vilena kush you get coming out of Schrieven. Caravans aren't just good for ammo and clean socks, I'll say that much," Vazili grinned and continued the verbal beat down.

Kjel sat back and nodded, "I remember those days, 37 years ago now."

Misha looked over, "Marines?"

"Yep, first wave. I remember the night we were called up to cross the border. It was about 2300, my platoon was entering the endgame of a four deck game of fuckbox, I was stoned silly and drunker than a skunk."

"Shit, I never expected you to be a soldier. You're the type I expected where daddy's cash got you out of conscription," Misha closed the fuelselage door at the pilot's instruction.

"Oh god no. My dad was a line worker at the Atogrev plant. I just worked my ass off in school, then of course I couldn't prove starting university at Modensad before conscription."

"Anyways, how did Mark get this plane, aren't we supposed to be going rogue?" Vazili started digging into a bag of chips he had brought.

"I heard that he paid the pilot like 10,000 marks," Misha laughed.

"You boys realize we're not even gonna get a meeting if this isn't authorized by anyone?" Kjel came to a realization.

"If we even try to get authorization, they'll send a manhunt for us." Vazili continued crunching down.

"No, no. Watch this," Kjel dialed up a number on his phone, "Jans, Jans. Yeah, it's me, Kjel. I'm on a little trip to Kamooko. If you could get the embassy to send notice, I could meet with a friend who could help us prevent the coup. Alright. Thanks, Jans," he hung up.

The two intelligence officers sat there with their jaws dropped. Misha finally spoke up, "You literally just called the RM about helping us in a rogue op."

"It's actually ingenious. We all know Maleksi will do anything to save his own ass," Vazili pointed at Kjel.

"Well, that's what happens when you play nice; you make meaningful friendships in high places."

Office of the RM

Jans pumped his fist victoriously, what were the odds that Mänstrom of all people would be his saving grace? He looked through his phonebook for some meaningful KP official. "Hello, Mr. Herring?"

"Excuse me, who is this?" Emmanuel Herring sighed as he lazily held the receiver to his ear.

"It's me, Jans Maleksi, Reikmenster of Phoenixia," his tone turned impatient.

"Oh, aren't you the just watch me guy?"

"Yes, I'm the just watch me guy," he growled.

"Alright, what can I do for you?"

"Yeah, we have a diplomatic envoy coming your way headed by Kjel Mänstrom, they should be arriving this evening."

"Sounds good, Mr. Maleksi. Thank you for the notice."

Sturgeon Bay Hotel

The flight had turned hellish after the second hour, and a few drinks that the Kjel and Misha's combined efforts sniffed out in the various cabinets of the fuelselage. Vazili nearly strangled Tićo for being a "Piždina little administration hermit," and Octavia cried—more than once.

They had luckily been able to resolve their quarrels with the advent of arriving at the hotel. "I don't know if I'll be able to party with you boys tonight, I'm getting too old for that," Kjel said as they were checking in.

"Oh come on. Once a mud rat, always a mud rat. Except for Tićo. He traded that title for piždina administration hermit," Vazili fidgeted by chewing down on a toothpick as they waited for their room keys.

"Come on Vaz, leave the kid alone. We all react differently to the front. Outpost work isn't for everyone," Misha pointed over as he started out the door suddenly, "I'm going for a smoke if you wanna join me."

"Aren't you gonna scare people away with the smell of those skojas?" Kjel chuckled.

"Eh fuck it I'll go for a smoke," Vazili followed him.

"Ugh, my dad always smoked skojas. That shit smelled terrible," Octavia scoffed.

"Anyways, I'd better get up to my room. I have a meeting with a dear friend tomorrow, Stephanie Marlin," Kjel collected his room key and started to the elevator.

Kamooko

Kjel ended up sharing a room with Misha and Vazili. They had stumbled in drunk after doing god knows what in town; they never came in from their smoke and left Kjel to carry two stuffed military duffels until Kjel gave into Tićo's offer to help. Vazili ended up kicking Kjel off the bed to the pullout couch.

The disturbance didn't deter Kjel from waking early and truly taking care of himself; clean shaving and showering before his big—well not that big meeting.

"Hey old man. Thanks for taking our stuff up last night," Vazili sleepily said as he walked around to the bathroom doorway. "Shit, are you getting breakfast? Could I go with you? Misha's still out cold."

"I suppose if you get yourself looking spick and span, you can come along, but one thing is for sure: fucking behave. If you want asylum that badly it depends on this very meeting," Kjel began tying his tie around his neck with hasty, robotic movements.

"What's so important about a breakfast, Jesus Christ," Vazili squeezed into the mirror to wash his face and comb his hair.

"This is with my old friend Stephanie, who is just under the Governance Council of the KP. I heard from Mark about his idiotic mistake last night, so now we're doing it my way, and I can guarantee we'll get a full meeting this way," he straightened out his full windsor and got his overcoat.

Vazili grabbed out a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, and his leather jacket.

Michael's Bistro, Kamooko

"Stephanie? It's me, Kjel," he walked up to the table with Vazili close in tow.

Mrs. Marlin looked up from her morning paper, her face lighting up, "Oh my gosh, you haven't changed a bit, Kjel!" She stood to greet her old friend.

He opened up for a more or less businesslike hug, "Well, not a lot changes in a decade when you're a bureaucrat. How's the family been doing?"

Vazili rolled his eyes at the dry humor and bureaucratic babblings, if there was one thing he was sure of at this point, he wasn't ever going to let his career die like this.

"Oh, they're great, Kjel. And you?" She enthusiastically quipped.

"Just fine. Jakob just graduated from Modensad, major of musical theory."

"That's just great, Kjel. Send him my congratulations," she turned her head to Vaz, "Now, I don't believe I've met your associate."

"Erm, yes. This is Vazili Chernevic, he's a civil security analyst at the War Ministry's Third Directorate."

"It's a pleasure, Mrs. Marlin." Vazili frankly just wanted coffee and breakfast. "Now, is the coffee any good here?"

Kjel patted him on the shoulder as he sat down, "It's great, Vaz. At least it was the last time I was here," Kjel let out a dry, bureaucratic laugh.

Stephanie put aside her newspaper, "Now, what do we have in terms of business?"

"Well, I'm sure Vazili knows the situation better than I do, so I'll hand off to him," Kjel put on his readers and began browsing the menu.

In his half dead expression, he began to explain, "So basically, with the death of the King, the monarchy is vying for control over the republic; neither of which I really care for in their current state. And what we're asking for is KP guided reform before any violence has a chance to start."

"What kind of violence are we talking?" She raised her brow.

"Well, ma'am; It will most likely come in the form of a Sevevill backed coup by the Kassau Garrison of Royal Marine Guards, numbered about one to two thousand."

"Alright, so what immediate actions are we gonna take within the next few days? It seems like time is of the essence."

"We could start with a larger meeting either tomorrow or the day after to discuss KP action. Here's a list of people requested," Kjel grabbed a small piece of paper from his inside coat pocket. At the top of the list was Esox Pike.

"Alright, this can be done. I'm starving in any case."

"I couldn't agree more, what would you recommend?" Vazili skimmed the menu.
Last edited by Phoenxia on Tue May 04, 2021 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy rping c:

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu May 27, 2021 7:38 pm

Phonixian bay. Outside of Kassu

Three more Imperial FFOB ships aproached through the channel, Bringing a majority of the remaining soldiers yet to be deployed into the small country. This batch of troops also introduced a small garison of Royal Gaurdsmen. Sent by the King himself to protect their potential pawn.

On a farm outside of Vilena

The purebloods HQ was growing rapidly. They had a large number of weapons, vehicles and men. Sevevillian Atlas Trainers walked next to training purebloods soldiers who had been working hard to become soldiers capable of taking back their country.

Ivano and Commander Banchee stood and looked out over their main yard as the sun set. A cup of fine Seveilian Brandy in hand Ivano turned to banchee
"I wonder. The men have worked so hard for so many weeks when will they be ready to set out on their missions commander?" He asked the commander.
"They are ready. We are just waiting for the go ahead from the senator. We will continue to attack ammo dumps as we have been and preparing for what seems to be a brewing coup by the republic government. Something we will want to be ready to take advantage of." The commander said.

Almost directly after he finished his sentence one of the gaurd trucks came speeding back. The pickup truck screeched to a halt and one of the men sitting in the bed shouted.
"A convoy of SUV's approaching!" Banchee looked around nurvously before walking around the corner to look at the road. Sure enough a convoy of multiple large suv's were driving down the road. Approaching from a distance before pulling up to the front of the farm house. Out stepped a group of Seveillian Marines wearing fatuiges and weilding M4 rifles.
Ivano leans over to Banchee and whispers
"how did they find us?" Banchee just shrugged while watching the one which appeared to be the one in charge walk up to them. It was a Sargent.
"Mr Ivano I presume?" He said.
"Yes, How may I help you?" He said looking in disgust.
"We are just here to... inspect your operation here. The great empire might need your assistance. Show me the troops." the un-named Sargent spat out. after a short tour the seveillian soldiers left. "We will be in touch. Continue on General." He said as he stepped into one of the suv's before the small convoy pulled off into the distance leaving Ivano and Banchee standing in the dust the vehicles left staring on in awe.
"That was... interesting to say the least." Banchee spat out.
"Yes it was. I half expected them to have a bullet with my name on it... very well we must continue on weather they will be breathing down our necks or not." The two men turned and walked into the house to continue on planning.

Meanwhile around Phonixia

Seveillian soldiers can be seen around the various cities of Phonixia setting up defense positions and checkpoints. They were making it clear that they were here to stay for the time being at least.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

PreviousNext

Advertisement