NATION

PASSWORD

Casus Belli [OOC/FT+/Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Casus Belli [OOC/FT+/Open]

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:10 am

Caesus Belli [OOC]

IC: will come up when it’s ready.

Description

A few years ago, the Reclaimers and New Circle sent out messages from their home galaxy of Cymopolia, ravaged by war. Since then, the foreigners have made formed colonies, conducted trade deals, and even sparked some small conflicts. However, a new conflict is on the horizon.

For millennia, there have been tensions between the Intergalactic Council, the Autobots, and the Decepticons. Aside from the Great War, many skirmishes and wars have been fought between the powers. Attempts of reform have been made by, in particular, the Autobots, but the flames of anger and hatred have always eventually been rekindled, and the cycle continued. At this moment, with the precipice of war upon everyone, it appears that the final showdown between these great powers is upon us. In an attempt to create chaos and give themselves the upper hand, the Council, with the support of the Black Block Consortia and the Maulers, among some other powers, incapacitated Convoy Magnus, the leader of the Autobots, compelling Prowl to reluctantly become the leader of the Autobots. Intending to wipe out the Cybertronian race, the Intergalactic Council and their allies have made their move.

With the factions at war, it remains to be seen how it will all end. Who, if anyone, will win and see another day?

The Rules of the Roleplay

1. I am the admin of this roleplay, so the rules, factions, and description may change as and when necessary.
2. You do not need to have been a member of a previous roleplay to join this; the NC and Reclaimers aren’t too relevant for the moment. If you have any questions, please let me know.
3. If you want to play as other people’s characters, or collaborate them with to form a group, taskforce, company, or other such organisation, it is best to ask them first. You have permission to play as Cybertronians, members of the Intergalactic Council or Quintessons. If you want to make a taskforce and then elaborate on the characters in apps, you can go ahead if you indicate this or tell me beforehand.
4. No godmodding, no metagaming, etc. Normal roleplay rules apply.
5. Balance is important, so please try to maintain balance (in terms of ships, infantry, etc.) in the RP since there will probably be a variety of tech levels here. I’ll deal with each ORBAT (Order of Battle) on a case-by-case basis. It helps if you elaborate beforehand.
6. No OOC flaming, etc.
7. You can have as many apps as you want, in theory. Do keep in mind to only do what you can handle, though. You can update your applications as and when you want.
8. Please be at least somewhat active if OOC stuff hasn’t affected you.
9. In general, if you intend to get involved militarily, please let me (everyone) know what each ship can do if possible. If you want to update your ORBAT, please let me know as well.
10. Within reason, you need to have some degree of involvement in the main plotline; it’s not meant to be a side attraction. You don’t need to join a faction, but you should do something. If need to talk anything out either here or on Discord, please do so.
11. Thanks to Kasa Tkoth Sphere for his help with the application forms.
12. The conflict will be in the MIlky Way, Cymopolia, Cylius, and maybe some other galaxies. It'll probably be focusing on a few battles rather than all of them; we'll see.
13. Write ‘beep boop’ if you read the rules (and some additional notes).

The Main Factions Involved

Autobot Federation: One of the two key factions involved in the Cybertronian Great War. The main race in the Federation are the Cybertronians, but they also consist of a myriad of other organic and mechanoid races that, for one reason or another, have chosen to join the Federation. Ideology-wise, they champion liberal values, at least in theory, most notably the idea that “freedom is the right of all sentient beings”. With the incapacitation of Convoy Magnus, its present leader is a somewhat reluctant Prowl. While diametrically opposed to the Decepticons’ ideals, the intentions of the Council to wipe out the Cybertronian race have forced them to join forces with Scorponok’s rational Decepticons to try to win the war. Particularly, Prowl is intending on winning the war by any means necessary, potentially.

Decepticon Empire: One of the two key factions involved in the Cybertronian Great War. The predominant race within this group are the Cybertronians, although there are some mechanodis within it as well. While championing Technoism (meaning mechanoid supremacy), the Intergalactic Council’s recent declaration of war of annihilation against the Cybertronians have forced rational Decepticons, led by Scorponok, to join forces with the Autobots, at least temporarily. Other Decepticons refuse to team up with the Autobots, but Scorponok is working on keeping them at bay.

Intergalactic Council: The Intergalactic Council is an organisation of organic lifeforms whose modus operandi have been shaped by events chaired by mechanoid, such as the Great War – member-states would accede percentages of their natural resources as “payment” for keeping away the “mechanical menace”. Politically, the Intergalactic Council has become strongly anti-mechanoid; several groups, such as the Black Block Consortia and the Maulers split from the Council on how they should be dealt with (both the Consortia and the Maulers believed that mechanoids should be genocided; the Consortia also upheld a similar economic philosophy to the Council, causing turf wars over market shares, although the Maulers focused on just killing mechanoids), but as of right now they have joined forces to try to wipe out the Autobot Federation and the Decepticon Empire. The Autobots have condemned their practices, accusing them of accusing to simply to prop up their own wealth. In fact, social stratification is quite common in the Council.

Reasons for Action

There are a variety, and not all of them can be reasonable catalogued. However, it is important to get a baseline down. Your nation could also have an array of reasons i.e. more than one (such as self-defence and investigation).

Self-defence. For one reason or another, your nations have been attacked by one of the nations, accidentally or intentionally, and are retaliating. Perhaps your nation views the faction as an existential threat, or perhaps they simply wish to defend their borders? An assortment of other reasons is also available for this section.

Preventative action. This is an extension of the self-defence section. Here, a nation has perceived another nation or nations as a potential future threat. To this end, they seek to curb them – whether that is done militarily or economically or by some other means.

Defend allies/special interests. For whatever reason, your nations have decided to show your public support, militarily, politically, and economically. Maybe it’s out of a moral obligation to help them (such as to prevent a genocide against the Cybertronian race), or maybe there’s some more unscrupulous motives at play. Nevertheless, your nation has decided to outright show your support for a nation and have probably declared war on the other faction/factions.

War profiteering. Your nation may be a morally unscrupulous nation seeking to pursue economic gain at the expense of morality. To this end, they may prefer to stay neutral, selling arms and mercenaries to both sides. Maybe they instead back one side in the pursuit of profit? Or maybe they back one side and secretly fund another through arms? Maybe they align themselves with other war profiteers for mutual economic benefits? There are a variety of options here.

Extermination. This is a part of the above statement, but is decisively more extreme. Rather than simply defend your allies and defeat the above nation, your nation desires to completely destroy them. Perhaps this will be as an institution, disbanding their government, or perhaps this will entail their total destruction, citizens and all.

Investigation/Curiosity. Many nations are just entering the space age of their civilization – when a civilization begins to explore the stars. As such, it seems natural for nations to begin to venture into the vicious nature of interstellar politics and find their place, whether it’s an isolationist policy or militaristic or some other blend. Or perhaps you are an older nation and have wanted to invest your time in some scientific, military, political, etc. research into the other nations in the universe.

Other. These are other reasons that may be used by your nation. For example, maybe your nation is too alien for their goals to be properly perceived by “human” brains or something?

Code: Select all
[align=center][size=125][NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: PUT IC NAME HERE][/size][/align]
[b]Tick or cross any of the boxes to indicate where your nation originated from.[/b]
[  ] Milky Way (specify in these brackets if from “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[  ] Cymopolia (specify in these brackets if “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[  ] Cylius Galaxy (specify in these brackets if “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[  ] Extragalactic (i.e. not from the above three galaxies)
[  ] Extrauniversal
[  ] Other (I can’t predict everything a nation is; please elaborate in brackets if applicable)

[b]If any, who will your nation be supporting? If applicable, what from the “Reasons For Action” section have you used?[/b]
(Be as in-depth as you wish. You can put in a few sentences or whole paragraphs if you wish. It may be worth, for example, explaining political ties or, otherwise, reasons for neutrality.)

[b]What’s your nation’s government system?[/b]
(Please put any information pertaining to your nation’s government here e.g. what political system, economic system, important persons, etc.)

[b]What’s your nation’s positions on foreign policy?[/b]
(Foreign policy here pertains to all diplomatic, economic, militaristic, etc. ventures with other nations. What I’m asking here is what stance your nation has taken (e.g. isolationism or expansionism) and what their reputation is like (e.g. are they liked? Disliked? How common is racism against their people? Do they have any political rivals?).)

[b]What is your nation’s tech level? What technologies do they possess?[/b]
(Please note relevant technologies below, such as FTL systems, ship-based weapons, infantry-held weapons, artillery, defences, etc.)

[b]What will your nation’s ORBAT be like?[/b]
(For those unfamiliar, ORBAT stands for Order of Battle i.e. what will be sent in. It helps to elaborate on what these ships and their capabilities are. You can update this as and when necessary, but please let me know and let me check it over.)

[b]Have you read the rules?[/b]
(Put the word in rules below. You’ll know what it is I’ve you’ve read the rules.)

[align=center][size=125][CHARACTER APPLICATION FORM: PUT IC NAME HERE][/size][/align]
[b]What race is your character?[/b]
(Self-explanatory. Are they human, some form of esoteric alien species, etc.? If they’re not human, you can elaborate on what this race is here if you want.)

[b]What is your character’s backstory?[/b]
(Every character has some form of a backstory. Maybe they were created in a laboratory by an unscrupulous nation and escaped? Maybe they were an urchin child adopted and raised by a samurai? The list goes on. You can be as elaborate as you want.)

[b]What abilities and/or skills does your character have?[/b]
(This doesn’t just mean “what magical abilities does your character have?” In fact, you don’t need to be a sorcerer to make a character. This can apply to their physical or mental skills e.g. are they intelligent? Are they charismatic? Obviously, if your character is a magic user, label that, but it isn’t necessary.)

[b]Will your character be supporting any of the main factions? If so, what reason from the “Reasons For Action” section applies?[/b]
(Be as in-depth as you wish. What ties do they have to this nation? What are their reasons for their choices? What are their thoughts on the factions involved? Do they have any history with these factions? Etc.)

[b]What is your character’s tech level? What equipment do they have with them?[/b]
(Obviously, most characters can’t carry as much as collective nations (unless they have an infinitely big pocket dimension with them or something). That being said, what equipment do they have with them? Examples include handheld artillery, amplification devices (for magic users), blasters, cannons, etc. I’ll judge all these on a case-by-case basis.)

[b]Have you read the rules?[/b]
(Put the word in the rules below. You’ll know what it is I’ve you’ve read the rules.)

[align=center][size=125][TASKFORCE APPLICATION FORM: PUT IC NAME HERE][/size][/align]
[b]What type of group will you be operating?[/b]
(Some examples of questions to consider: is it a taskforce deployed by a nation in pursuit of their agenda? Is it a company operating separately from national interests? Is it a significant group that can’t be called a nation or is within a nation? Is it a rebel group? Etc.)

[b]Are there any important members? What are their backstories and personalities?[/b]
(For taskforces, what are their members, the backstories, and their personalities? For larger groups, naming leaders and important figures may be better, though it’s up to you.)

[b]Will your taskforce be supporting any of the main factions? If so, what reason from the “Reasons For Action” section applies?[/b]
(You can be as thorough here as you want. Why, or why not, have they supported these nations? What are their thoughts on the factions involved? Do they have any history with these factions? Etc.)

[b]What tech and equipment do your group have?[/b]
(It’s a similar principle to the national application. Example questions to consider: what ships do they have? How powerful and fast are said ships? What weapons do they have? Etc. Consider FTL drives, common weaponry, etc.)

[b]What skills do your characters have?[/b]
(If your characters have any normal physical or mental skills or abilities, or thaumaturgical ones, put them here.)

[b]Have you read the rules?[/b]:
(Put the word in the rules below. You’ll know what it is I’ve you’ve read the rules.)
[hr][/hr]
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:11 am

[RESERVED - I'LL PROBABLY USE IT FOR MAPS AND/OR MEMBERS]
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:03 pm

[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: THE NOMADIC LEGION OF CRUCILAND]

Tick or cross any of the boxes to indicate where your nation originated from.
[ ] Milky Way (specify in these brackets if from “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[ ] Cymopolia (specify in these brackets if “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[ ] Cylius Galaxy (specify in these brackets if “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[ ] Extragalactic (i.e. not from the above three galaxies)
[ X ] Extrauniversal
[ ] Other (I can’t predict everything a nation is; please elaborate in brackets if applicable)

If any, who will your nation be supporting? If applicable, what from the “Reasons For Action” section have you used? The Decepticon Empire, in order to defend their old allies and maintain their special interests in resource/soul extraction.

What’s your nation’s government system? Clerical fascism, with elements of military corporatocracy.

What’s your nation’s positions on foreign policy? Basically the Mongol Empire in space. They roam the cosmos, extracting resources and plundering empires before leaving as quickly as they came. Other than those who have signed treaties and pacts with them, they are generally reviled. Their reputation is made all the more ominous by the "shadow" which constantly follows their main fleet's trail, forcing some extrauniversal bodies to enact quarantine measures wherever the Nomadic Legion was last sighted.

What is your nation’s tech level? What technologies do they possess? PFT, overall. My signature has a handy guide to general tech level, but the main stuff that can be expected are super-relativistic homing projectiles, wormhole generators, psionics, and nanomachines on meth.

What will your nation’s ORBAT be like? One Sub-Fleet and one Division, consisting of 1 command ship, 1 dreadnought, 6 battleships, 18 cruisers, 72 self-propelled guns, 108 destroyers, 216 gunships, 864 light vessels, 1296 manned craft, and upwards of 547,220 ultralight combat drones (the maximum amount, assuming all possible hangars are fully dedicated to drones, is 3,213,220). Details on these types of vessels can be found in my factbook.

Have you read the rules? beep boop
Last edited by Cruciland on Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Synne Industries
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Synne Industries » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:46 pm

魂の座

RSI National Application Form

[ ] Milky Way
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[ ] Extragalactic
[ ] Extrauniversal
[] Other

If any, who will your nation be supporting? If applicable, what from the “Reasons For Action” section have you used?
  • [Investigation/Curiosity]
    None/Self. Regular material regional survey, report presence of nonconventional technology/"technology" usage, e.g. AN.
What’s your nation’s government system?
  • Post-Sophont subjective reality schizocracy with quasi-stratocratic characteristics
What’s your nation’s positions on foreign policy?
  • Don't.
What is your nation’s tech level? What technologies do they possess? What will your nation’s ORBAT be like?
  • Belvedere 'Pots and Pans' (partial)
Have you read the rules?
  • ' 01100010 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01110000 '

魂の座

Belvedere 'Pots and Pans' Taskforce Application Form

What type of group will you be operating?
  • Regional survey patrol.
Are there any important members? What are their backstories and personalities?
  • Minds come and go. I'll do what I feel like.
Will your taskforce be supporting any of the main factions? If so, what reason from the “Reasons For Action” section applies?
  • No.
What tech and equipment do your group have?
  • Component Craft:
    • 1 × Conquistador Class Frigate (non-participating)
    • 18 × Undertaker Class Strike Craft (non-participating)
    • 32 × Undertaker-Regional Strike Craft (non-participating)
    • 4 × Undertaker-Regional Strike Craft
What skills do your characters have?
  • viz. question 2
Have you read the rules?:
  • ' beep boop '

Last edited by Synne Industries on Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, it's been a while. If you're seeing this then it means what I'm working on is not quite done yet. You can still read my old stuff but it's probably not canon anymore. I'll try to get something up soon. It may or may not involve wizards.

The Arkeyanaverse
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Arkeyanaverse » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:14 pm

[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: Thessaran Holy Dominion]

[X] Extragalactic (i.e. not from the above three galaxies)
[X] Extrauniversal
[ ] Other (I can’t predict everything a nation is; please elaborate in brackets if applicable)

If any, who will your nation be supporting? If applicable, what from the “Reasons For Action” section have you used? The Holy Dominion is, at the moment, operating in their own interest and monitoring the conflict from their home galaxy, NGC 3109. However, they have several Frontier Territories in the outer reaches of the Cymopolia Galaxy, that may see low-level involvement in the upcoming conflict, or further if directly attacked.

The Dominion is, as its full name implies, a theocratic state. However, the object of their worship is most unusual: A massive, ancient spacecraft, known simply as the "Godship" to outsiders, and "Absolute" to those more acquainted with the religion's workings. Their government, however, is surprisingly tolerable; the Godship's Course is focused on constant expansion and development of resources and science, and aside from some ethical commandments relating to "proper" expansion, there is little to no bearing on who or what is considered "heretical" or other such terms.

The Dominion's foreign policy is quite open; it very frequently integrates primitive Xenos states into their domain, uplifting them and granting them increasing amounts of rights and authorities the further along they progress, eventually granting them a Grand Shipmaster, which gives them not only a voice in the highest echelons of government, but also permits the construction of a Titan. This same process applies to all Frontier territories of the Dominion; once they attain enough systems and population, they become christened as Sectors and are permitted a Titan.

What is your nation’s tech level? What technologies do they possess?
The Thessaran Holy Dominion utilizes hyperspatial FTL transit, either through "ballistic" guided trajectories, or through artificial Hyperspace "Lanes" they construct along trade routes. Their STL travel is achieved through usage of Fusion Torch Drives, and utilize extensive quantities of Fusion, Fission, Geothermal, and Solar power systems as well as a few more exotic, experimental prototypes such as Hyperspace Taps. Weaponry consists of a wide range of primarily kinetic and missile-based weapons, with a few laser weapons and particle beams existing on larger ships, and capitals and supercapitals wielding devastating Hellbores. Defenses range from durable armor composites to high-capacity shield generators to extensive networks of point defense and Ewar systems.

What will your nation’s ORBAT be like?
The Dominion currently has three Frontier Territories in the Cymopolia Galaxy, located in the former space of the Reverent. While officially sanctioned governmental fleets are assigned to each sector, there are also several mercenary companies running escort duties and PDF garrisons, and a scattered number of salvaged Reverent ships have made their way into the fleet rankings as well, primarily as arsenal cruisers and logistical hulls. I will get concrete numbers, armaments, and capabilities asap.

Have you read the rules?
beep boop.
This nation is a consolidated lore repository for the greater canon in which the nations Arkeyana, Gladian Imperium, and Trifexian Network reside in, without creating far too many puppets.

Nothing lorewise yet, please bear with me. Call me Ark, Arki, or Arkey, I'm willing to answer any questions on how my nation works.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:08 pm

Cruciland wrote:
[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: THE NOMADIC LEGION OF CRUCILAND]

[ X ] Extrauniversal

If any, who will your nation be supporting? If applicable, what from the “Reasons For Action” section have you used? The Decepticon Empire, in order to defend their old allies and maintain their special interests in resource/soul extraction.

What’s your nation’s government system? Clerical fascism, with elements of military corporatocracy.

What’s your nation’s positions on foreign policy? Basically the Mongol Empire in space. They roam the cosmos, extracting resources and plundering empires before leaving as quickly as they came. Other than those who have signed treaties and pacts with them, they are generally reviled. Their reputation is made all the more ominous by the "shadow" which constantly follows their main fleet's trail, forcing some extrauniversal bodies to enact quarantine measures wherever the Nomadic Legion was last sighted.

What is your nation’s tech level? What technologies do they possess? PFT, overall. My signature has a handy guide to general tech level, but the main stuff that can be expected are super-relativistic homing projectiles, wormhole generators, psionics, and nanomachines on meth.

What will your nation’s ORBAT be like? One Sub-Fleet and one Division, consisting of 1 command ship, 1 dreadnought, 6 battleships, 18 cruisers, 72 self-propelled guns, 108 destroyers, 216 gunships, 864 light vessels, 1296 manned craft, and upwards of 547,220 ultralight combat drones (the maximum amount, assuming all possible hangars are fully dedicated to drones, is 3,213,220). Details on these types of vessels can be found in my factbook.

Have you read the rules? beep boop

Synne Industries wrote:

(Image)
魂の座

RSI National Application Form

[ ] Milky Way
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[ ] Extragalactic
[ ] Extrauniversal
[] Other

If any, who will your nation be supporting? If applicable, what from the “Reasons For Action” section have you used?
    None/Self. Regular material regional survey, report presence of nonconventional technology/"technology" usage, e.g. AN.
  • Post-Sophont subjective reality schizocracy with quasi-stratocratic characteristics
  • Don't.
What is your nation’s tech level? What technologies do they possess? What will your nation’s ORBAT be like?
  • Belvedere 'Pots and Pans' (partial)
Have you read the rules?
  • ' 01100010 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01110000 '

(Image)
魂の座

Belvedere 'Pots and Pans' Taskforce Application Form

• Regional survey patrol.
  • Minds come and go. I'll do what I feel like.
Will your taskforce be supporting any of the main factions? If so, what reason from the “Reasons For Action” section applies?
  • No.
  • Component Craft:
    • 1 × Conquistador Class Frigate (non-participating)
    • 18 × Undertaker Class Strike Craft (non-participating)
    • 32 × Undertaker-Regional Strike Craft (non-participating)
    • 4 × Undertaker-Regional Strike Craft
  • viz. question 2
  • ' beep boop '

The Arkeyanaverse wrote:
[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: Thessaran Holy Dominion]

[X] Extragalactic (i.e. not from the above three galaxies)
[X] Extrauniversal

If any, who will your nation be supporting? If applicable, what from the “Reasons For Action” section have you used? The Holy Dominion is, at the moment, operating in their own interest and monitoring the conflict from their home galaxy, NGC 3109. However, they have several Frontier Territories in the outer reaches of the Cymopolia Galaxy, that may see low-level involvement in the upcoming conflict, or further if directly attacked.

The Dominion is, as its full name implies, a theocratic state. However, the object of their worship is most unusual: A massive, ancient spacecraft, known simply as the "Godship" to outsiders, and "Absolute" to those more acquainted with the religion's workings. Their government, however, is surprisingly tolerable; the Godship's Course is focused on constant expansion and development of resources and science, and aside from some ethical commandments relating to "proper" expansion, there is little to no bearing on who or what is considered "heretical" or other such terms.

The Dominion's foreign policy is quite open; it very frequently integrates primitive Xenos states into their domain, uplifting them and granting them increasing amounts of rights and authorities the further along they progress, eventually granting them a Grand Shipmaster, which gives them not only a voice in the highest echelons of government, but also permits the construction of a Titan. This same process applies to all Frontier territories of the Dominion; once they attain enough systems and population, they become christened as Sectors and are permitted a Titan.

The Thessaran Holy Dominion utilizes hyperspatial FTL transit, either through "ballistic" guided trajectories, or through artificial Hyperspace "Lanes" they construct along trade routes. Their STL travel is achieved through usage of Fusion Torch Drives, and utilize extensive quantities of Fusion, Fission, Geothermal, and Solar power systems as well as a few more exotic, experimental prototypes such as Hyperspace Taps. Weaponry consists of a wide range of primarily kinetic and missile-based weapons, with a few laser weapons and particle beams existing on larger ships, and capitals and supercapitals wielding devastating Hellbores. Defenses range from durable armor composites to high-capacity shield generators to extensive networks of point defense and Ewar systems.

The Dominion currently has three Frontier Territories in the Cymopolia Galaxy, located in the former space of the Reverent. While officially sanctioned governmental fleets are assigned to each sector, there are also several mercenary companies running escort duties and PDF garrisons, and a scattered number of salvaged Reverent ships have made their way into the fleet rankings as well, primarily as arsenal cruisers and logistical hulls. I will get concrete numbers, armaments, and capabilities asap.

Have you read the rules?
beep boop.

All are accepted.

The Dominion of Mankind
Secretary

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dominion of Mankind » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:38 am

[Dominion of Man]

[ * ] Extrauniversal

The Dominion won't be involved beyond a small Internal Affairs task force dispatched to perform their own spicy version of espionage.
Technically a larger Dominion force is present in the rp 'verse as of AOTI but they are preoccupied.

Too nuanced for me to know how to summarise: it has elements of imperialism, totalitarianism, bureaucracy, and cybersynacracy with a fair bit of devolution. It's multiversal in scope.

If an independent polity is a verifiable non-threat and fits within loose external moral standards, then the Dominion is fine to ignore them as space is big and they've got expansionism to do.
If said polity consists of humans and it isn't a peer in terms of scale and technological prowess then the Dominion is going to try and uplift them, either through the infiltration of government or outright conquest.
If a polity has yet to be evaluated or has capabilities (even if it's just a few) that the Dominion does not possess it's going to be investigated or strongarmed until its secrets are laid bare.
If a polity is a peer opponent in terms of scale and/or capability then diplomacy will be tried. If they are non-human a simple non-aggression pact will be preferred, if they are human then an alliance will be sought (at least in theory).

FFT with FanT. Incredibly effective FTL, casual planet, and star-busting, eye-watering industrial capabilities- equating to a complete OCP for this setting.

Arbitrary quantity of uninvolved background assets (mentioned but not used) + the taskforce below.
Have you read the rules?
beep boop

[Dominion of Man Audit Team]

A small group of Internal Affairs agents dispatched to the supercluster to investigate and infiltrate. They answer to an arbiter and also a knight has been sent for oversight.

Two arbiters are working semi-competitively in leading the audit. The knight character will be overseeing these arbiters and liaising with Dominion High Command back in their home reality.

They won't be supporting any listed faction as they have no practical or moral reason to. Having no history with these factions means they primarily want to know more about them.
They are likely to be trouble for the ones they choose to "audit" which may result in various questionable activities.

FFT with FanT, most capabilities won't be relevant here as they are an OCP for the rp.
Read my (soon to be deprecated) factbooks if you want an idea of what the infantry units can do. They will use small personal craft to get around (with very fast FTL) but not for combat unless necessary.

Aside from overwhelming physical attributes and weaponry, Internal Affairs are very skilled at infiltration, assassination, sabotage, espionage, subterfuge, etc, and possess the appropriate technology to back it up.
The knight character also has moderate psychic abilities such as combat precognition, telepathy, and extrasensory perception. But these aren't relevant enough to be worth elaborating on.
peeb poob

Qhevak
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Qhevak » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:12 am

[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: BURNING QUASAR INTERSTELLAR SERVICES]

[X] Milky Way (specify in these brackets if from “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[ ] Extrauniversal

Autobots, out of a mix of war profiteering and preventative action against the intergalactic council - the strategic planning group minds of Ullr view the Intergalactic council as a potential long term threat.

Burning Quasar Interstellar Services is a large private military contractor that acts as the unofficial militia of the Ullr gas giant system, the effective economic capital of Qhevak. Like most organizations in Qhevak, it tends to be run in a distributed fashion using large scale group minds.

Largely politically isolationist, particularly due to large chunks of it's population consisting of refugees from other states, but are recently starting to become more economically integrated into the rest of galactic society due to increasing colonization of the Gamma Quadrant. It's growing private mercenary sector has lead to an increasing number of unofficial, plausibly deniable interventions into foreign conflicts, often guided by the larger group minds such as the Entangled Order and Kokopelli.

FTL largely via warp drives, with some use of transportable Visser wormholes for connecting distant regions. STL warships tend to use antimatter catalyzed pulsed fusion drives, with primary warship weapons consisting of extreme relativistic particle beams for shipkilling, broad spectrum phased arrays for ECM/point defense and nuclear pumped relativistic magsail kill vehicles along with laser directing mirror drones as missile warheads. Defenses consist of ECM/dazzlers, smartmatter armor and high performance diamondoids. Advanced combat AI, with near perfect targeting in low ECM environments and extreme combat clockspeeds. Widespread nanotech for construction and support purposes, though widespread ionizing radiation weapons largely hard-counter it in combat. Not much magic, though a number of PMCs (including BQ) have imported large numbers of antimagical weapons and protective gear.

• 3 Strike Divisions, with 5 HAV-190 Archangel Heavy Fighters, 40 LGV-215 Seraph Cruisers, and associated logistical craft each
  • 5 Assault Divisions, with 10 LGV-215 Seraph Cruisers, 40 Ba-71 Grizzly Assault Transports and associated logistical craft each
  • 2 OTX Long Range Wormhole Transporters

See here for ship specs.

Have you read the rules?
beep boop.
Last edited by Qhevak on Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Oortian Community of Qhevak
Distributed association of posthuman Oort cloud space habitats in deep Scutum Centaurus - basically all of these ideologies living together. A Power 5 civilization according to this index. Does not use NS stats. Wiki here.
Aerospace Engineering grad student, currently doing work on smallsat and sounding rocket projects.
Previously Gogol Transcendancy, Ibis Galaxy Alliance.
N&I RP in a shellnut

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:17 am

The Dominion of Mankind wrote:
[Dominion of Man]

[ * ] Extrauniversal

The Dominion won't be involved beyond a small Internal Affairs task force dispatched to perform their own spicy version of espionage.
Technically a larger Dominion force is present in the rp 'verse as of AOTI but they are preoccupied.

Too nuanced for me to know how to summarise: it has elements of imperialism, totalitarianism, bureaucracy, and cybersynacracy with a fair bit of devolution. It's multiversal in scope.

If an independent polity is a verifiable non-threat and fits within loose external moral standards, then the Dominion is fine to ignore them as space is big and they've got expansionism to do.
If said polity consists of humans and it isn't a peer in terms of scale and technological prowess then the Dominion is going to try and uplift them, either through the infiltration of government or outright conquest.
If a polity has yet to be evaluated or has capabilities (even if it's just a few) that the Dominion does not possess it's going to be investigated or strongarmed until its secrets are laid bare.
If a polity is a peer opponent in terms of scale and/or capability then diplomacy will be tried. If they are non-human a simple non-aggression pact will be preferred, if they are human then an alliance will be sought (at least in theory).

FFT with FanT. Incredibly effective FTL, casual planet, and star-busting, eye-watering industrial capabilities- equating to a complete OCP for this setting.

Arbitrary quantity of uninvolved background assets (mentioned but not used) + the taskforce below.
Have you read the rules?
beep boop

[Dominion of Man Audit Team]

A small group of Internal Affairs agents dispatched to the supercluster to investigate and infiltrate. They answer to an arbiter and also a knight has been sent for oversight.

Two arbiters are working semi-competitively in leading the audit. The knight character will be overseeing these arbiters and liaising with Dominion High Command back in their home reality.

They won't be supporting any listed faction as they have no practical or moral reason to. Having no history with these factions means they primarily want to know more about them.
They are likely to be trouble for the ones they choose to "audit" which may result in various questionable activities.

FFT with FanT, most capabilities won't be relevant here as they are an OCP for the rp.
Read my (soon to be deprecated) factbooks if you want an idea of what the infantry units can do. They will use small personal craft to get around (with very fast FTL) but not for combat unless necessary.

Aside from overwhelming physical attributes and weaponry, Internal Affairs are very skilled at infiltration, assassination, sabotage, espionage, subterfuge, etc, and possess the appropriate technology to back it up.
The knight character also has moderate psychic abilities such as combat precognition, telepathy, and extrasensory perception. But these aren't relevant enough to be worth elaborating on.
peeb poob

Qhevak wrote:
[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: BURNING QUASAR INTERSTELLAR SERVICES]

[X] Milky Way (specify in these brackets if from “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[ ] Extrauniversal

Autobots, out of a mix of war profiteering and preventative action against the intergalactic council - the strategic planning group minds of Ullr view the Intergalactic council as a potential long term threat.

Burning Quasar Interstellar Services is a large private military contractor that acts as the unofficial militia of the Ullr gas giant system, the effective economic capital of Qhevak. Like most organizations in Qhevak, it tends to be run in a distributed fashion using large scale group minds.

Largely politically isolationist, particularly due to large chunks of it's population consisting of refugees from other states, but are recently starting to become more economically integrated into the rest of galactic society due to increasing colonization of the Gamma Quadrant. It's growing private mercenary sector has lead to an increasing number of unofficial, plausibly deniable interventions into foreign conflicts, often guided by the larger group minds such as the Entangled Order and Kokopelli.

FTL largely via warp drives, with some use of transportable Visser wormholes for connecting distant regions. STL warships tend to use antimatter catalyzed pulsed fusion drives, with primary warship weapons consisting of extreme relativistic particle beams for shipkilling, broad spectrum phased arrays for ECM/point defense and nuclear pumped relativistic magsail kill vehicles along with laser directing mirror drones as missile warheads. Defenses consist of ECM/dazzlers, smartmatter armor and high performance diamondoids. Advanced combat AI, with near perfect targeting in low ECM environments and extreme combat clockspeeds. Widespread nanotech for construction and support purposes, though widespread ionizing radiation weapons largely hard-counter it in combat. Not much magic, though a number of PMCs (including BQ) have imported large numbers of antimagical weapons and protective gear.

• 3 Strike Divisions, with 5 HAV-190 Archangel Heavy Fighters, 40 LGV-215 Seraph Cruisers, and associated logistical craft each
  • 5 Assault Divisions, with 10 LGV-215 Seraph Cruisers, 40 Ba-71 Grizzly Assault Transports and associated logistical craft each
  • 2 OTX Long Range Wormhole Transporters

See here for ship specs.

Have you read the rules?
beep boop.

Both are accepted.

Kasa Tkoth Sphere
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kasa Tkoth Sphere » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:47 pm

[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: KASA TKOTH SPHERE]

[✔] Milky Way (not the one local to this RP, I would assume)
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[ ] Extragalactic
[ ] Extrauniversal
[ ] Other

Preventative action & "war profiteering". The Kasa Tkoth Sphere is performing an emergency military intervention against the Intergalactic Council as part of a Milky Way-wide security project to nullify known extragalactic disturbances (after the disaster around three years ago when a team of hypercompetent terrorists managed to ambush everything up to full battle fleets all across the galaxy). Its aim is not so much to defeat the Council as to counteract its recent sudden surge in activity and change in priorities, as Holder of Dreams is afraid that an end to the IGC-Cybertronian "background noise" conflict could endanger far more local civilizations and result in a net utilitarian catastrophe. Simultaneously, the bulk of K-Sphere assets are performing their usual duties around the Milky Way convincing people to upload to them — friends and enemies alike, as uploading can be a salvation from both the stress of the unending war and the fear of imminent military defeat.

The Kasa Tkoth Sphere is a single-issue organization operated by an uneven partnership between two artificial superintelligences, Holder of Dreams and Five Brilliant Walls, as a joint effort to maximize preferential utility over the rest of the universe's lifespan. Internally, there is a sort of local anarchism as emulated minds are free to join and leave communities and partake in essentially any activity they wish as long as their preferences are respected.

The K-Sphere rarely views itself as a nation. Holder of Dreams prefers not to write treaties on paper or engage in political talks so much as come to acausal agreements with other superintelligences, make individual deals using proxies, and simply move to action rather than explaining its plans to rivals or allies. Utility-first and single-minded, it is not above illegitimate tactics such as sabotage and memetic attacks to achieve its goals — which perhaps stretches the definition of "consent" — but is at the very least stridently opposed to deaths in war, unless the alternative would be strictly worse.

The K-Sphere's most notable logistical and industrial technology includes a full-scale matrioshka brain made of a swarm of computronium panels, ladderup/down technology allowing for (slow, careful) mass transmutation in small quantities, and the ability to construct functional warships in weeks (and semifunctional ones in as little as hours). Holder of Dreams has septillions of brains' worth of computing power backing its actions and can do everything a high-end superintelligence is expected to, from constructing lethal infohazards tailored against entire societies to running massive predictive models of the political and physical future of the universe thousands of times over.

In combat, K-Sphere spacecraft are known first and foremost for being nearly impossible to hit, thanks to their patterns of millisecond-scale FTL microjumps through an otherwise strategically slow medium abbreviated to "complex phase space"; if anything does manage to hit one, it is likely to do serious damage, as they have only a slight ability to deflect magnetizable projectiles, a soft radiator "exoskeleton", and very minimal armor. In realspace, they use a kind of fusion torch for propulsion powered by crunching hydrogen all the way down to a jet of extremely dangerous radioactive iron/nickel plasma. Typical weaponry is grasers (tunable down the spectrum as needed) for point defense, and enormous clouds of micromissiles for offense by disabling the engines and weapons systems of enemy spacecraft. K-Sphere combat groups always additionally engage with extensive ECM and direct hacking, in addition to FTL interdiction should it be necessary; in emergencies, they employ rapid-fire variable-dispersion relativistic exotic particle packets known for wiping entire fleets.

Detachment Not Throwable En Masse:
  • FFO Five Hundred Apologies To The Dead (heavy industrial "mothership") and support units, grand total:
    • 2 x FO (industrial)
    • 8 x FTS (auxiliary multirole)
    • 292 x FI (contact, uploading, general utility)
    • 169 x FCM (combat)
    • 31,352 x FCR (combat support, drone analogue but scarier)
  • FL Purification In The First Degree (high-end strike craft)
...plus a pain train full of anonymous terrorists fully intent on blowing them all up, full details to be given in a subsequent application if they reveal themselves or make plans to attack anyone except the K-Sphere. Shouldn't be a big deal for anyone else until then.

Approximate details on K-Sphere spacecraft are available in factbooks. Note that only a small fraction of these units will be active at any given time due to initial power constraints; relevant industrial and power capacity are expected to scale up as the conflict intensifies.

Have you read the rules?
bëëp bööp
Last edited by Kasa Tkoth Sphere on Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You are not the person they think is hiding inside you. You're the person who can see yourself clearly."

Holder of Dreams and the K-Sphere are tirelessly working to put your preferences first and mortality last. Planetary upload procedures available on request!

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:18 am

Kasa Tkoth Sphere wrote:
[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: KASA TKOTH SPHERE]

[✔] Milky Way (not the one local to this RP, I would assume)
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[ ] Extragalactic
[ ] Extrauniversal
[ ] Other

Preventative action & "war profiteering". The Kasa Tkoth Sphere is performing an emergency military intervention against the Intergalactic Council as part of a Milky Way-wide security project to nullify known extragalactic disturbances (after the disaster around three years ago when a team of hypercompetent terrorists managed to ambush everything up to full battle fleets all across the galaxy). Its aim is not so much to defeat the Council as to counteract its recent sudden surge in activity and change in priorities, as Holder of Dreams is afraid that an end to the IGC-Cybertronian "background noise" conflict could endanger far more local civilizations and result in a net utilitarian catastrophe. Simultaneously, the bulk of K-Sphere assets are performing their usual duties around the Milky Way convincing people to upload to them — friends and enemies alike, as uploading can be a salvation from both the stress of the unending war and the fear of imminent military defeat.

The Kasa Tkoth Sphere is a single-issue organization operated by an uneven partnership between two artificial superintelligences, Holder of Dreams and Five Brilliant Walls, as a joint effort to maximize preferential utility over the rest of the universe's lifespan. Internally, there is a sort of local anarchism as emulated minds are free to join and leave communities and partake in essentially any activity they wish as long as their preferences are respected.

The K-Sphere rarely views itself as a nation. Holder of Dreams prefers not to write treaties on paper or engage in political talks so much as come to acausal agreements with other superintelligences, make individual deals using proxies, and simply move to action rather than explaining its plans to rivals or allies. Utility-first and single-minded, it is not above illegitimate tactics such as sabotage and memetic attacks to achieve its goals — which perhaps stretches the definition of "consent" — but is at the very least stridently opposed to deaths in war, unless the alternative would be strictly worse.

The K-Sphere's most notable logistical and industrial technology includes a full-scale matrioshka brain made of a swarm of computronium panels, ladderup/down technology allowing for (slow, careful) mass transmutation in small quantities, and the ability to construct functional warships in weeks (and semifunctional ones in as little as hours). Holder of Dreams has septillions of brains' worth of computing power backing its actions and can do everything a high-end superintelligence is expected to, from constructing lethal infohazards tailored against entire societies to running massive predictive models of the political and physical future of the universe thousands of times over.

In combat, K-Sphere spacecraft are known first and foremost for being nearly impossible to hit, thanks to their patterns of millisecond-scale FTL microjumps through an otherwise strategically slow medium abbreviated to "complex phase space"; if anything does manage to hit one, it is likely to do serious damage, as they have only a slight ability to deflect magnetizable projectiles, a soft radiator "exoskeleton", and very minimal armor. In realspace, they use a kind of fusion torch for propulsion powered by crunching hydrogen all the way down to a jet of extremely dangerous radioactive iron/nickel plasma. Typical weaponry is grasers (tunable down the spectrum as needed) for point defense, and enormous clouds of micromissiles for offense by disabling the engines and weapons systems of enemy spacecraft. K-Sphere combat groups always additionally engage with extensive ECM and direct hacking, in addition to FTL interdiction should it be necessary; in emergencies, they employ rapid-fire variable-dispersion relativistic exotic particle packets known for wiping entire fleets.

Detachment Not Throwable En Masse:
  • FFO Five Hundred Apologies To The Dead (heavy industrial "mothership") and support units, grand total:
    • 2 x FO (industrial)
    • 8 x FTS (auxiliary multirole)
    • 292 x FI (contact, uploading, general utility)
    • 169 x FCM (combat)
    • 31,352 x FCR (combat support, drone analogue but scarier)
  • FL Purification In The First Degree (high-end strike craft)
...plus a pain train full of anonymous terrorists fully intent on blowing them all up, full details to be given in a subsequent application if they reveal themselves or make plans to attack anyone except the K-Sphere. Shouldn't be a big deal for anyone else until then.

Approximate details on K-Sphere spacecraft are available in factbooks. Note that only a small fraction of these units will be active at any given time due to initial power constraints; relevant industrial and power capacity are expected to scale up as the conflict intensifies.

Have you read the rules?
bëëp bööp

Accepted.

Mithridatium
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 22, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mithridatium » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:19 am

[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: Mithridatium]

[ ] Milky Way
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[✔] Extragalactic
[ ] Extrauniversal
[ ] Other

While Mithridatium would prefer to remain neutral in any foreign conflicts, it would most likely align itself with the Intergalactic Council. Neither the Autobot nor Decepticon factions are viewed by the Mithridatian government with any kind of fondness, with both of them being seen as flawed in their own rights. The Intergalactic Council is seen as more easier to work with, and as a potential vessel to strengthen Mithridatian influence in the area. The Collective is primarily motivated by a desire to investigate and explore foreign galaxies, and establish diplomatic and trade relations with other spacefaring civilizations. Though an ulterior motive is the eventual acquisition of some worlds or resources in these galaxies. War profiteering may also be employed, though such would be under the more general motivation for new trade partners. Mithridatium shall refrain from direct military intervention whilst operating in these foreign galaxies, unless outside forces choose to attack their forces first.

Mithridatium is an authoritarian dictatorship ruled by the all-powerful First Lord Terebinth. Terebinth's regime is deeply kleptocratic, with it ruthlessly exploiting the peoples and resources of the Vade galaxy, in which the nation is located in. So too is the Mithridatian government greatly speciest, with it endeavoring to exterminate supposedly lesser species from the Vade through an extensive genocidal program. The state holds immense power over its native galaxy, having forcibly subjugated countless worlds and enthralled an innumerable amount of slaves within it.

Mithridatian is an imperialistic power, with it having launched many campaigns to incorporate new star systems into its domain. Though it has struggled to expand out of its native galaxy, and so has endeavored to establish cordial relations with foreign galactic powers so that it may advance its military technology unhampered. The government has realized that compared to other interstellar nations, its technology is rather primitive. And so it chooses diplomacy over warfare, knowing that confrontations with more advanced powers would not go in Mithridatium's favor. It is probable that the nation is generally disliked amongst the international community, due to the many atrocities which it commits upon its populace. Its rather passive foreign policy also attempts to dissuade any other nations from taking military action against Mithridatium, with such a strategy having prolonged the regime's existence for quite some time in a universe filled mostly hostile powers. Another factor which dominates Mithridatian foreign policy is the search for new trade partners. Lord Terebinth himself is eager to subjugate new galaxies, and so seeks to gain more advanced technology through trade from other nations in order to improve his military so that it could then better defend Mithridatium itself, and more successfully conquer new territories in other galaxies. Terebinth also wishes to remove his regime's dependence on slavery, with him searching for more advanced ways of automation through trade.

Mithridatium is an technologically advanced nation capable of faster than light travel. Most of its warships are equipped with FTL drives and are armed with heavy plasma weaponry and shields. Energy and plasma-based rifles and artillery are used by the nation's army, while more advanced weaponry are employed by certain special units. There are a number of experimental weapons which could be put into service as a means of testing them, though such weapons are relatively unstable and could prove ineffective during battle.

A single fleet will be sent, consisting of a battleship/carrier, five cruisers, ten destroyers, and an assortment of twenty or so smaller escort ships. Each vessel is armed with heavy plasma weaponry and energy shields, though only the command ship, cruisers, and destroyers are equipped with FTL drives. Stationed primarily within the command ship are the fleet's fighters, though the cruisers also have some stored within them as well. Another fleet of similar composition has been prepared in the event any complications should arise for the first force.

Have you read the rules?
beep boop
Last edited by Mithridatium on Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:26 am

Mithridatium wrote:
[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: Mithridatium]

[ ] Milky Way
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[✔] Extragalactic
[ ] Extrauniversal
[ ] Other

While Mithridatium would prefer to remain neutral in any foreign conflicts, it would most likely align itself with the Intergalactic Council. Neither the Autobot nor Decepticon factions are viewed by the Mithridatian government with any kind of fondness, with both of them being seen as flawed in their own rights. The Intergalactic Council is seen as more easier to work with, and as a potential vessel to strengthen Mithridatian influence in the area. The Collective is primarily motivated by a desire to investigate and explore foreign galaxies, and establish diplomatic and trade relations with other spacefaring civilizations. Though an ulterior motive is the eventual acquisition of some worlds or resources in these galaxies. War profiteering may also be employed, though such would be under the more general motivation for new trade partners. Mithridatium shall refrain from direct military intervention whilst operating in these foreign galaxies, unless outside forces choose to attack their forces first.

Mithridatium is an authoritarian dictatorship ruled by the all-powerful First Lord Terebinth. Terebinth's regime is deeply kleptocratic, with it ruthlessly exploiting the peoples and resources of the Vade galaxy, in which the nation is located in. So too is the Mithridatian government greatly speciest, with it endeavoring to exterminate supposedly lesser species from the Vade through an extensive genocidal program. The state holds immense power over its native galaxy, having forcibly subjugated countless worlds and enthralled an innumerable amount of slaves within it.

Mithridatian is an imperialistic power, with it having launched many campaigns to incorporate new star systems into its domain. Though it has struggled to expand out of its native galaxy, and so has endeavored to establish cordial relations with foreign galactic powers so that it may advance its military technology unhampered. The government has realized that compared to other interstellar nations, its technology is rather primitive. And so it chooses diplomacy over warfare, knowing that confrontations with more advanced powers would not go in Mithridatium's favor. It is probable that the nation is generally disliked amongst the international community, due to the many atrocities which it commits upon its populace. Its rather passive foreign policy also attempts to dissuade any other nations from taking military action against Mithridatium, with such a strategy having prolonged the regime's existence for quite some time in a universe filled mostly hostile powers. Another factor which dominates Mithridatian foreign policy is the search for new trade partners. Lord Terebinth himself is eager to subjugate new galaxies, and so seeks to gain more advanced technology through trade from other nations in order to improve his military so that it could then better defend Mithridatium itself, and more successfully conquer new territories in other galaxies. Terebinth also wishes to remove his regime's dependence on slavery, with him searching for more advanced ways of automation through trade.

Mithridatium is an technologically advanced nation capable of faster than light travel. Most of its warships are equipped with FTL drives and are armed with heavy plasma weaponry and shields. Energy and plasma-based rifles and artillery are used by the nation's army, while more advanced weaponry are employed by certain special units. There are a number of experimental weapons which could be put into service as a means of testing them, though such weapons are relatively unstable and could prove ineffective during battle.

A single fleet will be sent, consisting of a battleship/carrier, five cruisers, ten destroyers, and an assortment of twenty or so smaller escort ships. Each vessel is armed with heavy plasma weaponry and energy shields, though only the command ship, cruisers, and destroyers are equipped with FTL drives. Stationed primarily within the command ship are the fleet's fighters, though the cruisers also have some stored within them as well. Another fleet of similar composition has been prepared in the event any complications should arise for the first force.

Have you read the rules?
beep boop

Accepted.

The Krirken Swarm
Civilian

Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krirken Swarm » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:54 pm

[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: The Krirken Swarm]

[X we are not sure of the difference between Normal or Fractal but don't think it matters that much] Milky Way (specify in these brackets if from “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[ ] Extrauniversal

While no xeno can be trusted and must be treated as future enemies no matter how much they try to deceive us otherwise, at least the Intergalactic Council are not machines. Machines are unnatural abominations that must be destroyed at all costs. Cybertronians are no different and the universe will be that much better for their destruction.

Our government is a totalitarian dictatorship. The Swarm Queen Khik'an the Unifier has complete control of her and plans the economy not unlike the Soviet Union. Power in the swarm is based off of psionic power and by the nature of the kraken’s biology makes them matriarchal with the queens on top, then the female drones, then the males. Being a former hiveminded species, collectivization is deeply ingrained into them and private enterprise is illegal everywhere except for the trade world Xisect ruled by the World Queen Ki'Kik.

The Swarm takes a pragmatic xenophoibic approach to diplomacy. After all the things xenos have done to the Swarm, they’d love to see all xenos exterminated but are aware that they can’t get too hostile before they’re ready or else they couldn’t withstand the ensuing coalition. The Swarm expands slowly but steadily making sure they suffer minimal backlash though valid casus bellis, “defending” xeno “allies”, and establishing satellite states with the false promise of protection. Those near them are wary of the Swarm’s expansion, forced xeno labor camps, and the fact that the last time they were relevant on the galactic stage they single handedly dismantled one of the great powers. Those further away tend to see the Swarm’s actions as karma against its long standing enemies and have better things to worry about then a rising regional power.

The Swarm rejects most conventional technologies other nations use preferring to use genetic engineering and organic materials to solve their problems. They use their vast genetic experience to augment their citizens and develop new terrifying bio-weapons. They also reject metals and alloys preferring to use high strength polymers, one example being the Regenerative Bio-Polymer they use as ship armor which slowly repairs itself while being weaker than standard durasteel armor. Of course it would be impossible to forget the last area of expertise they have which is psionics which is part of every level of their society. Comms, weapons, their powerful shields, and interfaces all use psionics. Not that psi-weapons are the only thing soldiers have to fear from the Swarm, their signature acid weapons are known for both eating through the strongest armors and not being pretty to see it melt a soldier.

Since my naval factbook is pretty barebones and I have to come up with ideas for it, I can’t say anything specific about the naval forces we will bring. I’ll just give the general number of troops we’re commiting for now and hopefully I’ll get the naval factbook done before any engagements and update this accordingly. We are playing on committing several billion troops to this war.

Have you read the rules?

I will not write Beep Boop.
Puppet of and in canon with The Zravvisk
Once a hiveminded insectiod alien swarm, now a insectiod alien swarm with a lot more backstabbing.
Practically everything is WIP.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:48 am

The Krirken Swarm wrote:
[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: The Krirken Swarm]

[X we are not sure of the difference between Normal or Fractal but don't think it matters that much] Milky Way (specify in these brackets if from “Normal” or “Fractal”)
[ ] Extrauniversal

While no xeno can be trusted and must be treated as future enemies no matter how much they try to deceive us otherwise, at least the Intergalactic Council are not machines. Machines are unnatural abominations that must be destroyed at all costs. Cybertronians are no different and the universe will be that much better for their destruction.

Our government is a totalitarian dictatorship. The Swarm Queen Khik'an the Unifier has complete control of her and plans the economy not unlike the Soviet Union. Power in the swarm is based off of psionic power and by the nature of the kraken’s biology makes them matriarchal with the queens on top, then the female drones, then the males. Being a former hiveminded species, collectivization is deeply ingrained into them and private enterprise is illegal everywhere except for the trade world Xisect ruled by the World Queen Ki'Kik.

The Swarm takes a pragmatic xenophoibic approach to diplomacy. After all the things xenos have done to the Swarm, they’d love to see all xenos exterminated but are aware that they can’t get too hostile before they’re ready or else they couldn’t withstand the ensuing coalition. The Swarm expands slowly but steadily making sure they suffer minimal backlash though valid casus bellis, “defending” xeno “allies”, and establishing satellite states with the false promise of protection. Those near them are wary of the Swarm’s expansion, forced xeno labor camps, and the fact that the last time they were relevant on the galactic stage they single handedly dismantled one of the great powers. Those further away tend to see the Swarm’s actions as karma against its long standing enemies and have better things to worry about then a rising regional power.

The Swarm rejects most conventional technologies other nations use preferring to use genetic engineering and organic materials to solve their problems. They use their vast genetic experience to augment their citizens and develop new terrifying bio-weapons. They also reject metals and alloys preferring to use high strength polymers, one example being the Regenerative Bio-Polymer they use as ship armor which slowly repairs itself while being weaker than standard durasteel armor. Of course it would be impossible to forget the last area of expertise they have which is psionics which is part of every level of their society. Comms, weapons, their powerful shields, and interfaces all use psionics. Not that psi-weapons are the only thing soldiers have to fear from the Swarm, their signature acid weapons are known for both eating through the strongest armors and not being pretty to see it melt a soldier.

Since my naval factbook is pretty barebones and I have to come up with ideas for it, I can’t say anything specific about the naval forces we will bring. I’ll just give the general number of troops we’re commiting for now and hopefully I’ll get the naval factbook done before any engagements and update this accordingly. We are playing on committing several billion troops to this war.

Have you read the rules?

I will not write Beep Boop.

Accepted.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:06 am

Not sure if this is significant enough to warrant its own post, but regardless, I've decided making it FT+ is probably the best way to go here. IC should be up probably after Christmas, but hopefully soon.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Bump.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:17 pm

The Octavian Imperium

[X] Milky Way (Normal)
[X] Cymopolia (Normal)
[ ] Extrauniversal

The Octavian government is acutely aware that if the Intergalactic Council is allowed to achieve victory over the Cybertronian race their next target is likely to be Octavia, especially when considering that the Octavian Cymopolian Territories are an open target. Another factor in Octavian involvement is to protect their Decepticon allies as the Decepticons have been one of Octavia's most steadfast allies. Ideologically this war also interests the Octavians as they will want to protect the Synthetic populations in the area.

Ironically, after The Paramount's death, Octavia has once again become an Oligarchy lead by the Mechanator Council, headed by all the former members of the formerly symbolic Council with one minor replacement. The Paramount was a member of the Council and in order to maintain the pre-war number of councillors (counting the late Paramount), a new member has been brought on, the famed war hero Animus-6.

While before The Octavian Imperium was known to be an aggressive and expansionist state, the years after the Ascension War have resulted in extreme isolationism as the Mechanators attempt to quell internal tensions and designate a successor to The Paramount. It seems that this conflict may be a turning point in the Imperium's foreign relations however as it tries to return to normalcy

FTL: Octavia's main method of FTL travel is the Alcubierre drive

Weapons systems: The conventional forces of the Octavian Fleet mostly rely on Fusion bomb tipped casaba howitzers and missiles. Another weapon system worth mentioning is a new generation of weaporny created during the Ascension War called the "Aether Vacuum" which utilizes the Aether to create a rip in real space and suck in enemy vessels in a specially designed ship known as an Aether Engine. There is a light version which can cause small manipulations in real space and a heavy version which can cause larger manipulation. The Aether Swimmer weapons platform has also progressed into production.

Handheld weaponry: Laser weaponry is still the main form of weaponry used in the Imperial army but Aether weaponry can be seen among high ranking Mechanators and is slowly trickling it's way down to the average Mechanator.

Octavia will be sending Task Force STAND-001 as an initial force along with 20 Foundary Ships to help the Cybertronian war effort

Have you read the rules?
Beep beep boop
Last edited by Imperial-Octavia on Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2476
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:24 pm

Imperial-Octavia wrote:
The Octavian Imperium

[X] Milky Way (Normal)
[X] Cymopolia (Normal)
[ ] Extrauniversal

The Octavian government is acutely aware that if the Intergalactic Council is allowed to achieve victory over the Cybertronian race their next target is likely to be Octavia, especially when considering that the Octavian Cymopolian Territories are an open target. Another factor in Octavian involvement is to protect their Decepticon allies as the Decepticons have been one of Octavia's most steadfast allies. Ideologically this war also interests the Octavians as they will want to protect the Synthetic populations in the area.

Ironically, after The Paramount's death, Octavia has once again become an Oligarchy lead by the Mechanator Council, headed by all the former members of the formerly symbolic Council with one minor replacement. The Paramount was a member of the Council and in order to maintain the pre-war number of councillors (counting the late Paramount), a new member has been brought on, the famed war hero Animus-6.

While before The Octavian Imperium was known to be an aggressive and expansionist state, the years after the Ascension War have resulted in extreme isolationism as the Mechanators attempt to quell internal tensions and designate a successor to The Paramount. It seems that this conflict may be a turning point in the Imperium's foreign relations however as it tries to return to normalcy

FTL: Octavia's main method of FTL travel is the Alcubierre drive

Weapons systems: The conventional forces of the Octavian Fleet mostly rely on Fusion bomb tipped casaba howitzers and missiles. Another weapon system worth mentioning is a new generation of weaporny created during the Ascension War called the "Aether Vacuum" which utilizes the Aether to create a rip in real space and suck in enemy vessels in a specially designed ship known as an Aether Engine. There is a light version which can cause small manipulations in real space and a heavy version which can cause larger manipulation. The Aether Swimmer weapons platform has also progressed into production.

Handheld weaponry: Laser weaponry is still the main form of weaponry used in the Imperial army but Aether weaponry can be seen among high ranking Mechanators and is slowly trickling it's way down to the average Mechanator.

Octavia will be sending Task Force STAND-001 as an initial force along with 20 Foundary Ships to help the Cybertronian war effort

Have you read the rules?
Beep beep boop

Accepted.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:39 pm

[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: Federal Monarchy of Kesrith]

[ ] Milky Way
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[ x ] Extragalactic (Large Presence in the Local Small Magellanic Cloud)
[ x ] Extrauniversal (Originates in a Universe designated MS-1)
[ ] Other

Intergalactic Council leaning, The Federal Monarchy's state arms manufacturers, Kutathi Orbital Fabricators, have several lucrative contracts with the Council and have been a source of military supplies. Bases located in the Small Magellanic Cloud have been producing ships and weapons for the Council. This results in a mixture of Defend Special Interests/Self-Defense/War-Profiteering. The primary goal is to keep a valuable source of income intact as well as direct Defense of ones own assets should the SMC come under attack for being the source of new Council Ships.

Federal Monarchy, Divine Right Monarchs with a Senate comprising of a mixture of inherited seats and elected seats. However, local colonies are under the command of a Regional Governor and several semi-elected assemblies to respond to local threats.

Openly cooperative with the Intergalactic Council. However, both the local assemblies as well as the Federal Monarchy itself is open to all forms of Diplomacy and nothing is off the table in terms of deals which can be struck. There is no inherent bias against inorganic life forms. The various races of the Federal Monarchy are rarely seen outside of the SMC due to a tradition of isolationism in static regions. The interactions representatives have had with the Federal Monarchy so far have given a solid hint that the nation as a whole is deeply religious and that most military elements are fanatically so going so far as to burn religious images into worlds that they have defeated.

FTL Systems: The use of an extra-dimensional travel is common among IKN (Imperial Kesrithi Navy) and KOF ships. However, local militia and civilian ships typically use warp engines and remain susceptible to interception by in universe FTLi.

FTLi (DSD): Faster than Light Interdiction. Problems with Faster Than light impactors have brought the IKN to needing to prevent faster than light projectiles from making impacts along the ship. As well as pulling ships out of FTL and preventing the escape via FTL with these devices. These devices have been used during civil wars and were adjusted to prevent extra-dimensional/extra-universal travel as well, providing all around protection against any technologies seeking to strike at speeds beyond the light speed limit.

Ship Weapons: Varies by class, older model ships rely heavily on Lasers, Mass Drivers, and Plasma based weaponry; while newer model ships typically rely more on Anti Matter missiles at long ranges, Gravity Well manipulators, High Energy Liquid Metal beams for shorter ranges, high energy plasma bolts and High Yield direct energy weapons for capital ships.

Ship Types: Starships range from single-seat fighters to multi-kilometer long dreadnoughts. Local forces will be listed below with a rough classification based on size and firepower.

Infantry Weapons: Average front-line IKN Raider is equipped with Bioweave Nanite Armor and either Jorios (energy beam spear) and Silverite Shield (deflects directed energy weapons) or Magnetic Acceleration Rifles and Glowstone Wristblades (life draining crystalline weapon). More standard regional soldiers are equipped with Magnetic Acceleration Rifles, Anti-armor energy rifles, and anti-personnel energy rifles.

Mechanized Units: Several varieties exist from three person tank designs to large single pilot mech suits. Local forces lack in most heavy mechs, but rely heavily on lighter mechs with tank and artillery support. In addition to normal tanks there are also specialized anti-infantry tank models.

Artillery: The MIA (Mri Imperial Army) lacks in a great deal of variety when it comes to Artillery having two styles, one is the Juggernaut Artillery Platform, a massive self-propelling gun has its own shield projectors and is known for its 150cm artillery rounds that it fires. In support there are also Hover Rocket Artillery units which have shorter range than the Juggernauts, but are more mobile and able to keep up with advancing troops.

Defenses: Magnetic Defensive Arrays are the most common defensive system used against enemy ground forces. The system is always deployed within or near a structure and consists of a pair of magnetic plates used to detonate munitions or simply immobilize lighter metallic units. Infantry have been known to be disarmed by these devices if they stray too close without destroying them or the nearby power source. Starships typically field multishields of liquid nanites to reduce damage taken and to more effectively seal holes. The nanites will use energy absorbed from weapon fire to regenerate the damages done to the shield overtime. Missile defense is concocted through various point-defense systems.

Will make adjustments as needed, but this is the starting disposition prior to me adjusting them into Task Forces.

Local Forces of the SMC, CT-1
Fyrden System, SMC - Regional Capital
IKN Contingent
- 1 Oni Battleship - Designated IKN Oualilit
- 39 Gwarm Cruisers
- 104 Destroyer Mk.III
- 13 Yolkin Projection Array Craft (Auxiliary non-combat)
Local Military Forces
- 1 Morrigu Battleship - Designated CNA Vanquisher
- 2 Nidhoggur Carriers
- 3 Lyssa Battlecruisers - Designated CNA Praxis, CNA Devastator, CNA Sacrifice
- 5 Gwarm Cruisers
- 39 Minotaur Destroyers
System Defenses
Dark Station CoSMaC - HQ for Regional Governor and KOF representative
3 Medium Defense Stations
10 Light Defense Stations.

Defenses centered around the world Ventrox and its moon Vangard, located fourth from the G-type star. System has 5 total planets.

Ground forces on Ventrox fluctuate but typically are equivalent to an MIA division (4,826,809 Kel'ein in total) planet wide.

Supplemental Colonial Systems: (planet name in parenthesis)
Kran (Celipse), Viridian(Cyone-Oceanic), and Nolispe(Onderil)
Supplemental Systems include defense fleets and minimal ground presence to prevent quick defeat.
Local Military Defense Force:
Star Fleet:
1 Oaxa Light Cruiser
1 Gwarm Cruiser
5 Minotaur Destroyers
Ground Forces:
1 Expeditionary Battalion (have stats for expeditionary battalions which consist of 28,561 members and plan on using that as a basis for a typical deployment)

Have you read the rules?
Beep Boop
Last edited by Nuxipal on Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:59 am

Nuxipal wrote:
[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: Federal Monarchy of Kesrith]

[ ] Milky Way
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[ x ] Extragalactic (Large Presence in the Local Small Magellanic Cloud)
[ x ] Extrauniversal (Originates in a Universe designated MS-1)
[ ] Other

Intergalactic Council leaning, The Federal Monarchy's state arms manufacturers, Kutathi Orbital Fabricators, have several lucrative contracts with the Council and have been a source of military supplies. Bases located in the Small Magellanic Cloud have been producing ships and weapons for the Council. This results in a mixture of Defend Special Interests/Self-Defense/War-Profiteering. The primary goal is to keep a valuable source of income intact as well as direct Defense of ones own assets should the SMC come under attack for being the source of new Council Ships.

Federal Monarchy, Divine Right Monarchs with a Senate comprising of a mixture of inherited seats and elected seats. However, local colonies are under the command of a Regional Governor and several semi-elected assemblies to respond to local threats.

Openly cooperative with the Intergalactic Council. However, both the local assemblies as well as the Federal Monarchy itself is open to all forms of Diplomacy and nothing is off the table in terms of deals which can be struck. There is no inherent bias against inorganic life forms. The various races of the Federal Monarchy are rarely seen outside of the SMC due to a tradition of isolationism in static regions. The interactions representatives have had with the Federal Monarchy so far have given a solid hint that the nation as a whole is deeply religious and that most military elements are fanatically so going so far as to burn religious images into worlds that they have defeated.

FTL Systems: The use of an extra-dimensional travel is common among IKN (Imperial Kesrithi Navy) and KOF ships. However, local militia and civilian ships typically use warp engines and remain susceptible to interception by in universe FTLi.

FTLi (DSD): Faster than Light Interdiction. Problems with Faster Than light impactors have brought the IKN to needing to prevent faster than light projectiles from making impacts along the ship. As well as pulling ships out of FTL and preventing the escape via FTL with these devices. These devices have been used during civil wars and were adjusted to prevent extra-dimensional/extra-universal travel as well, providing all around protection against any technologies seeking to strike at speeds beyond the light speed limit.

Ship Weapons: Varies by class, older model ships rely heavily on Lasers, Mass Drivers, and Plasma based weaponry; while newer model ships typically rely more on Anti Matter missiles at long ranges, Gravity Well manipulators, High Energy Liquid Metal beams for shorter ranges, high energy plasma bolts and High Yield direct energy weapons for capital ships.

Ship Types: Starships range from single-seat fighters to multi-kilometer long dreadnoughts. Local forces will be listed below with a rough classification based on size and firepower.

Infantry Weapons: Average front-line IKN Raider is equipped with Bioweave Nanite Armor and either Jorios (energy beam spear) and Silverite Shield (deflects directed energy weapons) or Magnetic Acceleration Rifles and Glowstone Wristblades (life draining crystalline weapon). More standard regional soldiers are equipped with Magnetic Acceleration Rifles, Anti-armor energy rifles, and anti-personnel energy rifles.

Mechanized Units: Several varieties exist from three person tank designs to large single pilot mech suits. Local forces lack in most heavy mechs, but rely heavily on lighter mechs with tank and artillery support. In addition to normal tanks there are also specialized anti-infantry tank models.

Artillery: The MIA (Mri Imperial Army) lacks in a great deal of variety when it comes to Artillery having two styles, one is the Juggernaut Artillery Platform, a massive self-propelling gun has its own shield projectors and is known for its 150cm artillery rounds that it fires. In support there are also Hover Rocket Artillery units which have shorter range than the Juggernauts, but are more mobile and able to keep up with advancing troops.

Defenses: Magnetic Defensive Arrays are the most common defensive system used against enemy ground forces. The system is always deployed within or near a structure and consists of a pair of magnetic plates used to detonate munitions or simply immobilize lighter metallic units. Infantry have been known to be disarmed by these devices if they stray too close without destroying them or the nearby power source. Starships typically field multishields of liquid nanites to reduce damage taken and to more effectively seal holes. The nanites will use energy absorbed from weapon fire to regenerate the damages done to the shield overtime. Missile defense is concocted through various point-defense systems.

Will make adjustments as needed, but this is the starting disposition prior to me adjusting them into Task Forces.

Local Forces of the SMC, CT-1
Fyrden System, SMC - Regional Capital
IKN Contingent
- 1 Oni Battleship - Designated IKN Oualilit
- 39 Gwarm Cruisers
- 104 Destroyer Mk.III
- 13 Yolkin Projection Array Craft (Auxiliary non-combat)
Local Military Forces
- 1 Morrigu Battleship - Designated CNA Vanquisher
- 2 Nidhoggur Carriers
- 3 Lyssa Battlecruisers - Designated CNA Praxis, CNA Devastator, CNA Sacrifice
- 5 Gwarm Cruisers
- 39 Minotaur Destroyers
System Defenses
Dark Station CoSMaC - HQ for Regional Governor and KOF representative
3 Medium Defense Stations
10 Light Defense Stations.

Defenses centered around the world Ventrox and its moon Vangard, located fourth from the G-type star. System has 5 total planets.

Ground forces on Ventrox fluctuate but typically are equivalent to an MIA division (4,826,809 Kel'ein in total) planet wide.

Supplemental Colonial Systems: (planet name in parenthesis)
Kran (Celipse), Viridian(Cyone-Oceanic), and Nolispe(Onderil)
Supplemental Systems include defense fleets and minimal ground presence to prevent quick defeat.
Local Military Defense Force:
Star Fleet:
1 Oaxa Light Cruiser
1 Gwarm Cruiser
5 Minotaur Destroyers
Ground Forces:
1 Expeditionary Battalion (have stats for expeditionary battalions which consist of 28,561 members and plan on using that as a basis for a typical deployment)

Have you read the rules?
Beep Boop

Accepted.

The Posthuman Coalition
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Posthuman Coalition » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:45 am

NOVUS HUMANITAE
新人类
НОВОЕ ЧЕЛОВЕЧЕСТВО
新しい人類

[] Milky Way (ALTERNATE)
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[ ] Extragalactic
[ ] Extrauniversal

None/Self. Multitudes of D-space tunnels have penetrated various alternate realities, such as Cymmopolia. Novus Humanitae seeks to explore these new, alternate worlds through various surveys and perhaps, soon enough, diplomatic overtures.

The Forum: Every being that identifies as a member of Novus Humanitae is welcome to the Forum. The nature of the Transcendence means that everybody, be it neohuman, AI, xeno or Bias takes part in Novus Humanitae's affairs in unflinching logic and lack of bias. Everybody makes decisions in a span of picoseconds, otherwise they are free to do their own means and exercise their free will in a post-scarcity society, so long as it doesn't harm the Novus Humanitae. Essentially a post-baseline distributed anarchy combined with direct democracy. The capital is the Yggdrasil, a Penrose sphere built upon the supermassive black hole residing on the core of the Milky Way.

• Non-interventionist and primarily pacifist, as per Prime Directive doctrine. Novus Humanitae will not act militarily unto an aggressor unless it has proven to be directly threatening to Novus Humanitae and allied polities.

TOLLE LEGE

• See 'VASCO'

Have you read the rules?
01100010 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01110000

VASCO
巴斯克
БАСКА
バスク

• A small exploration group.

• [Bias — 2.0322903580e+0 "Vasco"]
Vasco is a Quantum Central Processing Unit (QCPU) with a case of wanderlust and desire for exploratory endeavors. Aptly named after human explorer Vasco da Gama.

• No, unless alliances are made and aggressors initiate untoward actions.

• Vasco's expeditionary 'team':
    Bias — 2.0322903580e+0 "Vasco", Embedded in a 20 m in diameter Infinity Sphere
    ○ 3 × Infinity Spheres, configured to 58 cm in diameter spheres and in exploration 'mode'

• See 'Quantum Core Processing Unit' in Factbooks

Have you read the rules?: — —

Last edited by The Posthuman Coalition on Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
-- NOVVS HVMANITAE --
Tier 11, Level 0, Type 9

MANKIND HAS BECOME SEMPITERNAL

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:53 am

[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: IMPERIAL YONACARIA]

[ ] Extrauniversal
[X] Other (I can’t predict everything a nation is; please elaborate in brackets if applicable) Extramultiversal. Like extrauniversal, but with more layers involved.

(Be as in-depth as you wish. You can put in a few sentences or whole paragraphs if you wish. It may be worth, for example, explaining political ties or, otherwise, reasons for neutrality.)

Imperial Yonacaria will be supporting nobody, and perhaps everybody as well. Our goals are not as mere war profiteers however, but both out of scientific curiosity and a desire for conquest and subjugation of all that exists. To us, merely existing and not declaring an unconditional surrender is all the casus belli we need.

(Please put any information pertaining to your nation’s government here e.g. what political system, economic system, important persons, etc.)

Military dictatorship, with our leader also being our commander-in-chief, and that rank actually meaning something very important. We have a non-idealistic form of socialism, in which our government siezes the means of production, kills all capitalists, and takes their stuff, because our leader is a control freak that loves efficiency and hates the idea of sharing power with corporations. Everyone in our nation is conscripted to the military for life, but not all of these jobs are combat related - some are comparable to civilian jobs, but done within a military hierarchy on government time. Despite the conscription, commissions cannot be purchased - anyone who is a commissioned officer was promoted in some fashion. A strange form of nepotism has proliferated for important roles - our leader has been fond of appointing persons she has created herself; not the normal way, but with genetic engineering and the like. Highly federalized, as we have a downright stupid amount of space to rule over so decentralization is already necessary, but our leader also has Alexander the Alexander syndrome and cares more about conquest than actually ruling. This federalization also means we have more than one military, but all of them recognize the same commander in chief.

(Foreign policy here pertains to all diplomatic, economic, militaristic, etc. ventures with other nations. What I’m asking here is what stance your nation has taken (e.g. isolationism or expansionism) and what their reputation is like (e.g. are they liked? Disliked? How common is racism against their people? Do they have any political rivals?).)

Militaristic, with off-the-charts expansionism. We conquered our home universe, and decided it was not enough. So we conquered another, and another, and when we conquered every universe in our multiverse, we decided that still was not enough, and sought out a way to travel to other multiverses. Which we began conquering. We destroy planets for fun, put people in concentration camps for medical experiments, and try to integrate those we conquer into our vast militaries, and set them to conquer other worlds for us. Anyone who does not submit, we exterminate.

(Please note relevant technologies below, such as FTL systems, ship-based weapons, infantry-held weapons, artillery, defences, etc.)

Either FT or FFT, I'm not sure which. Some stuff feels closer to FT, some seems closer to FFT. Possibly we're an unusual FFT, we're definitely far, far outside the scope of the Kardashev Scale. Here's a few technologies we use in

Antimatter (as ship-based munitions delivered by mass driver, and as the explosive component in our thermonuclear warheads)
Artificial General Intelligence (both in personnel and in ship computers)
Bioengineering (throughout whole populations, plus more than one of our militaries is just a really powerful engineered bioweapon linked to a network of hive minds)
Black Hole Guns (ship-based weapon, not on all ships)
Cloning (extensively used)
Computers (regular ones hold yottabytes of data and have zettabytes of RAM; wireless brain-computer interfaces are in use)
Computer Networking (we turned seven universes into one giant quantum computer network for our nation. Each universe in it is like a super-server. All of the matter and energy in those universes is doing computer stuff.)
Cryonics (used for emergency medical situations, to keep people alive until a physician can work on them.)
Cybernetics (really advanced, and really commonplace, capable of far-superhuman feats.)
Electromagnetic Weapons (mass drivers on ships, various kinds of coilguns for infantry who care about them.)
FTL Comms (using quantum tunneling and cross-universe transmissions)
FTL Travel (through warping spacetime, using light matter, which has negative mass; think alcubierre drives. Some of our munitions are FTL as well, both for ships and infantry.)
Genetic Engineering (See bioengineering. Extensively used, to a ridiculous degree.)
Lasers (A few on older ships, as well as throughout infantry. Preferred wavelengths are in the X-ray range; very high wattage, and highly penetrating.)
Lifespan Extension (People can live stupid long. This means our officers will have a lot of experience, and actually makes the fact that they all used to be enlisted far more feasible.)
Light Matter Shielding (Both on ships and rarely used for other vehicles and equivalent. Reflects attacks. Drains lots of power. Very rarely used on infantry power armor, or on certain specific infantry - typically having the shields up for less than a second for those edge-cases.)
Materials Science (Used throughout for ships, armor, weapons, etc; capable of producing materials with extreme and exceptional capabilities through use of fine manipulation of the materials at the quantum level. Also, use of neutronium, the material that is the cores of neutron stars.)
Nanotechnology (More than one military that is built around aggressive nanomachines. To a greater extent, used in a lot of medicine, and for prefabricating buildings, the last one being something called utility fog.)
Nuclear Power (All of our power is this. Fission and fusion available. Fusion takes up a lot of space while producing large quantities of reliable energy, but fission is a much older technology that has been successfully scaled down a lot, so fission is used whenever fusion would not be practical.)
Particle Accelerators (Electron-based linacs in use both as ship weapons and as infantry weapons. Technically overlaps with electromagnetic weapons, as the barrels work the same.)
Physics Manipulation (Possessed by only some units. Possible through genetic engineering or through cybernetics. Very localized. Capable of a wide range of effects, from generating plasma as weapons to applying kinetic force, to bending light to become partially invisible or create illusions, etc. Beyond local area is impossible.)
Strange Matter (Ship-delivered bombs. Turns anything it comes into contact with into more of itself. Planets hit with it eventually shrink down to the size of a coin. Rarely used, and only carried by ships if it is intended to be used, or is going to be used as a threat.)
Time Travel (Exclusively of the "Many Worlds" variant. We can't change the past with it, only visit different timelines.)
Universe Travel (Ship-based. Also possible to travel between multiverses, using the same drive.)

Perhaps the craziest thing we have isn't even a technology itself though - any cosmic entities we've come across we put on a metaphorical leash and made into superweapons for ourselves. Most well-known example would be our Mechanical Old Gods, which are cyborg eldritch beings.

Not currently sure. Likely a fleet of two of our militaries (not sure which ones I want to send) consisting of a ship of the line, a few capital ships, along with some undefined number of frigates, cruisers, light carriers, light attack craft, repair ships, and patrol ships, along with a partial fleet detachment from the SIO (federal agents). Will decide on more later, will likely send more troops later.

Have you read the rules?
(Put the word in rules below. You’ll know what it is I’ve you’ve read the rules.)
6265657020626f6f70

Will see about getting character and task force applications later.
Last edited by Imperial Yonacaria on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A nation spanning across multiple multiverses ruled by a nihilistic narcissistic hyper-competitive sadist to whom life is just a game - a game she's determined to win at.
Q&A with Yona and the admirals
The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:Their military reads like somebody just walked into the grocery-store-of-sci-fi-wtfery, waved their hands at the store itself, and said 'YES'.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:00 am

The Posthuman Coalition wrote:
(Image)
NOVUS HUMANITAE
新人类
НОВОЕ ЧЕЛОВЕЧЕСТВО
新しい人類

[] Milky Way (ALTERNATE)
[ ] Cymopolia
[ ] Cylius Galaxy
[ ] Extragalactic
[ ] Extrauniversal

None/Self. Multitudes of D-space tunnels have penetrated various alternate realities, such as Cymmopolia. Novus Humanitae seeks to explore these new, alternate worlds through various surveys and perhaps, soon enough, diplomatic overtures.

The Forum: Every being that identifies as a member of Novus Humanitae is welcome to the Forum. The nature of the Transcendence means that everybody, be it neohuman, AI, xeno or Bias takes part in Novus Humanitae's affairs in unflinching logic and lack of bias. Everybody makes decisions in a span of picoseconds, otherwise they are free to do their own means and exercise their free will in a post-scarcity society, so long as it doesn't harm the Novus Humanitae. Essentially a post-baseline distributed anarchy combined with direct democracy. The capital is the Yggdrasil, a Penrose sphere built upon the supermassive black hole residing on the core of the Milky Way.

• Non-interventionist and primarily pacifist, as per Prime Directive doctrine. Novus Humanitae will not act militarily unto an aggressor unless it has proven to be directly threatening to Novus Humanitae and allied polities.

TOLLE LEGE

• See 'VASCO'

Have you read the rules?
01100010 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01110000

(Image)
VASCO
巴斯克
БАСКА
バスク

• A small exploration group.

• [Bias — 2.0322903580e+0 "Vasco"]
Vasco is a Quantum Central Processing Unit (QCPU) with a case of wanderlust and desire for exploratory endeavors. Aptly named after human explorer Vasco da Gama.

• No, unless alliances are made and aggressors initiate untoward actions.

• Vasco's expeditionary 'team':
    Bias — 2.0322903580e+0 "Vasco", Embedded in a 20 m in diameter Infinity Sphere
    ○ 3 × Infinity Spheres, configured to 58 cm in diameter spheres and in exploration 'mode'

• See 'Quantum Core Processing Unit' in Factbooks

Have you read the rules?: — —

Imperial Yonacaria wrote:
(Image)
[NATIONAL APPLICATION FORM: IMPERIAL YONACARIA]

[ ] Extrauniversal
[X] Other (I can’t predict everything a nation is; please elaborate in brackets if applicable) Extramultiversal. Like extrauniversal, but with more layers involved.

If any, who will your nation be supporting? If applicable, what from the “Reasons For Action” section have you used?[/b

Imperial Yonacaria will be supporting nobody, and perhaps everybody as well. Our goals are not as mere war profiteers however, but both out of scientific curiosity and a desire for conquest and subjugation of all that exists. To us, merely existing and not declaring an unconditional surrender is all the casus belli we need.

[b]What’s your nation’s government system?

Military dictatorship, with our leader also being our commander-in-chief, and that rank actually meaning something very important. We have a non-idealistic form of socialism, in which our government siezes the means of production, kills all capitalists, and takes their stuff, because our leader is a control freak that loves efficiency and hates the idea of sharing power with corporations. Everyone in our nation is conscripted to the military for life, but not all of these jobs are combat related - some are comparable to civilian jobs, but done within a military hierarchy on government time. Despite the conscription, commissions cannot be purchased - anyone who is a commissioned officer was promoted in some fashion. A strange form of nepotism has proliferated for important roles - our leader has been fond of appointing persons she has created herself; not the normal way, but with genetic engineering and the like. Highly federalized, as we have a downright stupid amount of space to rule over so decentralization is already necessary, but our leader also has Alexander the Alexander syndrome and cares more about conquest than actually ruling. This federalization also means we have more than one military, but all of them recognize the same commander in chief.

Militaristic, with off-the-charts expansionism. We conquered our home universe, and decided it was not enough. So we conquered another, and another, and when we conquered every universe in our multiverse, we decided that still was not enough, and sought out a way to travel to other multiverses. Which we began conquering. We destroy planets for fun, put people in concentration camps for medical experiments, and try to integrate those we conquer into our vast militaries, and set them to conquer other worlds for us. Anyone who does not submit, we exterminate.

Either FT or FFT, I'm not sure which. Some stuff feels closer to FT, some seems closer to FFT. Possibly we're an unusual FFT, we're definitely far, far outside the scope of the Kardashev Scale. Here's a few technologies we use in

Antimatter (as ship-based munitions delivered by mass driver, and as the explosive component in our thermonuclear warheads)
Artificial General Intelligence (both in personnel and in ship computers)
Bioengineering (throughout whole populations, plus more than one of our militaries is just a really powerful engineered bioweapon linked to a network of hive minds)
Black Hole Guns (ship-based weapon, not on all ships)
Cloning (extensively used)
Computers (regular ones hold yottabytes of data and have zettabytes of RAM; wireless brain-computer interfaces are in use)
Computer Networking (we turned seven universes into one giant quantum computer network for our nation. Each universe in it is like a super-server. All of the matter and energy in those universes is doing computer stuff.)
Cryonics (used for emergency medical situations, to keep people alive until a physician can work on them.)
Cybernetics (really advanced, and really commonplace, capable of far-superhuman feats.)
Electromagnetic Weapons (mass drivers on ships, various kinds of coilguns for infantry who care about them.)
FTL Comms (using quantum tunneling and cross-universe transmissions)
FTL Travel (through warping spacetime, using light matter, which has negative mass; think alcubierre drives. Some of our munitions are FTL as well, both for ships and infantry.)
Genetic Engineering (See bioengineering. Extensively used, to a ridiculous degree.)
Lasers (A few on older ships, as well as throughout infantry. Preferred wavelengths are in the X-ray range; very high wattage, and highly penetrating.)
Lifespan Extension (People can live stupid long. This means our officers will have a lot of experience, and actually makes the fact that they all used to be enlisted far more feasible.)
Light Matter Shielding (Both on ships and rarely used for other vehicles and equivalent. Reflects attacks. Drains lots of power. Very rarely used on infantry power armor, or on certain specific infantry - typically having the shields up for less than a second for those edge-cases.)
Materials Science (Used throughout for ships, armor, weapons, etc; capable of producing materials with extreme and exceptional capabilities through use of fine manipulation of the materials at the quantum level. Also, use of neutronium, the material that is the cores of neutron stars.)
Nanotechnology (More than one military that is built around aggressive nanomachines. To a greater extent, used in a lot of medicine, and for prefabricating buildings, the last one being something called utility fog.)
Nuclear Power (All of our power is this. Fission and fusion available. Fusion takes up a lot of space while producing large quantities of reliable energy, but fission is a much older technology that has been successfully scaled down a lot, so fission is used whenever fusion would not be practical.)
Particle Accelerators (Electron-based linacs in use both as ship weapons and as infantry weapons. Technically overlaps with electromagnetic weapons, as the barrels work the same.)
Physics Manipulation (Possessed by only some units. Possible through genetic engineering or through cybernetics. Very localized. Capable of a wide range of effects, from generating plasma as weapons to applying kinetic force, to bending light to become partially invisible or create illusions, etc. Beyond local area is impossible.)
Strange Matter (Ship-delivered bombs. Turns anything it comes into contact with into more of itself. Planets hit with it eventually shrink down to the size of a coin. Rarely used, and only carried by ships if it is intended to be used, or is going to be used as a threat.)
Time Travel (Exclusively of the "Many Worlds" variant. We can't change the past with it, only visit different timelines.)
Universe Travel (Ship-based. Also possible to travel between multiverses, using the same drive.)

Perhaps the craziest thing we have isn't even a technology itself though - any cosmic entities we've come across we put on a metaphorical leash and made into superweapons for ourselves. Most well-known example would be our Mechanical Old Gods, which are cyborg eldritch beings.

Not currently sure. Likely a fleet of two of our militaries (not sure which ones I want to send) consisting of a ship of the line, a few capital ships, along with some undefined number of frigates, cruisers, light carriers, light attack craft, repair ships, and patrol ships, along with a partial fleet detachment from the SIO (federal agents). Will decide on more later, will likely send more troops later.

Have you read the rules?
6265657020626f6f70

Will see about getting character and task force applications later.

Both are accepted.

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:44 pm

[TASKFORCE APPLICATION FORM: Imperial Yonacaria Exporatory Team - Corruption Hive Fleet 8791, Pseudodragon Detachment 472, and SIO Special Operations Detachment 9]

(Some examples of questions to consider: is it a taskforce deployed by a nation in pursuit of their agenda? Is it a company operating separately from national interests? Is it a significant group that can’t be called a nation or is within a nation? Is it a rebel group? Etc.)
Science, Reconnaissance, and Vanguard

This group is operating within Imperial Yonacarian national interests, and with full knowledge and support from SIO, a major government agency within Imperial Yonacaria.

(For taskforces, what are their members, the backstories, and their personalities? For larger groups, naming leaders and important figures may be better, though it’s up to you.)

Corruption Greater Hivemind 921Q5; admiral of the corruption fleet, operating under orders from Otela. Dull and analytical.

Lyxa; commodore of the psuedodragon detachment. Excitable.

Vicaxa; fleet admiral and director of SIO spec ops detachment.

(You can be as thorough here as you want. Why, or why not, have they supported these nations? What are their thoughts on the factions involved? Do they have any history with these factions? Etc.)

This taskforce will be Imperial Yonacaria's first contact forces within our ORBAT. Additional forces may be sent, but these are what we will have present initially. They do not know the other nations - this is first contact.

(It’s a similar principle to the national application. Example questions to consider: what ships do they have? How powerful and fast are said ships? What weapons do they have? Etc. Consider FTL drives, common weaponry, etc.)

Corruption Hive Fleet 8791
- 1 Corruption Ship of the Line; infected ship of the line, original model unknown
- 6 Corruption Battleship; infected battleship, original model unknown
- 4 Corruption Battleship; organic battleship, Malicious Class
- 10 Corruption Repair Ship; infected repair ship, original model unknown
- 16 Corruption Light Carrier; organic light carrier, Swarm Class
- 20 Corruption Cruiser; infected cruiser, original model unknown
- 50 Corruption Frigate; infected frigate, original model unknown
- 50 Corruption Frigate; organic frigate, Malignant Class
- 50 Corruption Tender; organic tender, Express Class
- 50 Corruption Landing Craft; organic landing craft, Vicious Class
- 120 Corruption Suicide Craft; organic suicide craft, Spite Class
- 300 Corruption Patrol Craft; organic patrol craft, Fright Class

SIO Special Operations Detachment 9
- 1 SIO Science Vessel; Insight Class
- 20 SIO Landing Craft; Progenitor Class

(If your characters have any normal physical or mental skills or abilities, or thaumaturgical ones, put them here.)

This will be a must read.
As will this.

Beep boop motherfuckers.

A nation spanning across multiple multiverses ruled by a nihilistic narcissistic hyper-competitive sadist to whom life is just a game - a game she's determined to win at.
Q&A with Yona and the admirals
The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:Their military reads like somebody just walked into the grocery-store-of-sci-fi-wtfery, waved their hands at the store itself, and said 'YES'.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents