NATION

PASSWORD

Komori Revolution.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Komoria
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Everyone

Postby Komoria » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:53 pm

Mordka wrote:
States of Kumasunai wrote:
OPEN LETTER TO THE VALIANT PEOPLE OF KOMORI AND THE GOVERNMENT OF KENYA,

We recognise the differences between the Komori and the Kenyan people, and their right to independence and a sovereign nation. Therefore, we condemn the brutal acts committed by the Kenyan government (and those who support it) to hinder these rights, and demand the government to begin peace talks and come to an understanding with the OKI.

We stand in solidarity with the Komori people and support their noble struggle, and will do so by sending food, water, armaments and medical equipment to help the cause. Further action, such as deploying our military, is being considered .

Sincerely,

President Raharjo
The Kumasunese Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The Mordkan military proceeds to destroy the aid shipments sent by Kumasunai and bombing Kormori cities that don't surrender to the Kenyan Collision, There will be no peace here until the Komori are brought to their knees by the Collision.

For now this will be the last rp attempt. All rp after this message will be void. This is because one of our main characters Kenya has withdrawn. He has made it sorta clear that it heavily involves stuff that is happening right now.

Like Newark and you too Mordka.

If Kenya returns Imma have to ask you to play easy. We are a simple rebellion and you are treating us like a war criminal while we can't do anything to stop you. This especially applies to the Newark Aristocracy because he did not ask permission for 70K troops to basically invade me. Y'all are treating us like we are a legit terrorist organization when in truth we aren't

Belshekistan
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Belshekistan » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:09 pm

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF BELSHEKISTAN

On behalf of the Premier, People and State of Belshekistan, we offer our hand in friendship to secure the freedom of the Komori people. The People's Federation believes that the Komori people have the right to form an independent nation free of Kenyan rule, and will help them do so using any necessary means. Our troops are on standby to defend Komoria as her shield, and our diplomats are on standby to meet with the Kenyan leaders and negotiate a peaceful solution. The OKI need only give us the word.

Semper Invictus,
Ivan Vasillionov
Minister of Foreign Affairs
People's Federation of Belshekistan

Edit: Ah damn. Guess we were a bit slow on the trigger. Sorry about that.
Last edited by Belshekistan on Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION: In-character name is the People's Federation of Northern Eurasia
NATIONAL NEWS: PRC and Northern Eurasia hold joint military parade.
AFREDCON: [5] 4 3 2 BLYAT
IC location: the Soviet Union but with all Germany, plus Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark.
Now with 100% more full control of the moon, Mars and Venus!
[_☭_]
(-_-)

NS stats sent to detention camps. | Most of our policies are non-canon. I am making no attempt to bring my NS policies in line with my canon nation.

Komoria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Ok

Postby Komoria » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:23 pm

OOC: RP will continue but the maximum troops sent will now be 10K. This has become way out of control and we are treating this way too much like a world war.

I'm also going to forbid naval annihilation [Insane bombardment] as the Komori Rebellion has no navy and this is damage to Kenya aswell which Kenya doesn't want

OKI: OKI Appreciates the supports from Belshekistan and will use it when needed

Belshekistan
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Belshekistan » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:26 pm

OOC: I kinda jumped to Komoria's defense a bit hastily and I think my technology might be a bit advanced for this RP. What technology level is it operating at?
IC location: the Soviet Union but with all Germany, plus Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark.
[_☭_]
(-_-)

NS stats sent to detention camps. | Most of our policies are non-canon. I am making no attempt to bring my NS policies in line with my canon nation.

Komoria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

OOC

Postby Komoria » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:29 pm

Belshekistan wrote:OOC: I kinda jumped to Komoria's defense a bit hastily and I think my technology might be a bit advanced for this RP. What technology level is it operating at?

OOC: Modern Era 2020. No COVID

Belshekistan
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Belshekistan » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:31 pm

Komoria wrote:
Belshekistan wrote:OOC: I kinda jumped to Komoria's defense a bit hastily and I think my technology might be a bit advanced for this RP. What technology level is it operating at?

OOC: Modern Era 2020. No COVID

OOC: Yeah, in that case I doubt you'd appreciate us coming in and sweeping the Kenyan coalition aside like so much dust with our exo-forces lol. We'll just revert our technology for this one.
[_☭_]
(-_-)

Mordka
Envoy

Founded: Aug 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mordka » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:19 am

Komoria wrote:OOC: RP will continue but the maximum troops sent will now be 10K. This has become way out of control and we are treating this way too much like a world war.

I'm also going to forbid naval annihilation [Insane bombardment] as the Komori Rebellion has no navy and this is damage to Kenya as well which Kenya doesn't want

OCC: Okay but the naval blockade stays.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:21 am

I'll give up and quit so everyone is goddam pleased.

Komoria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

M8

Postby Komoria » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:18 am

Mordka wrote:
Komoria wrote:OOC: RP will continue but the maximum troops sent will now be 10K. This has become way out of control and we are treating this way too much like a world war.

I'm also going to forbid naval annihilation [Insane bombardment] as the Komori Rebellion has no navy and this is damage to Kenya as well which Kenya doesn't want

OCC: Okay but the naval blockade stays.

OOC: This is exactly what Kenya didn't want

Kergstan
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kergstan » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:50 pm

The Head of the PsyOp bureau of the Navy requested a meeting with the President.

Mr. President we are analyzing the komori ethnic conflict in Kenya, although we have no political or strategic interest in supporting one side or the other, it is very important for us to keep the waters of that country safe as dozens of oil tankers and other commercial ships from our nation pass through.
At the moment the weak side seems to be the Komori one.
We should give to kenyan authorities the idea that the komori side is more powerful than expected in order to make them consider a ceasefire as the komoris requested.
With your authorization I've prepared a convoy of 60+ BTR-80s from our stockpile and positioned them in an area of our country similar according to the information we hold to a territory the komoris control, we took photos and are ready to share them on various social networks with the actually popular #KenyaCrisis and #HandsOffKomori hashtags to make the kenyan government notice, anyways i presume the news will spread quickly.
At the same time we have sent days ago a Landing Helicopter Dock in the direction to a safe beach where we established a contact point with the Komori side where they'll retrieve at night 8 BTR-80s and a number of RPGs , grenades and ammunition for their AK-47 that we will transport with Mil Mi-26 heavy lift helis.
This will confirm to the kenyan authorities the veracity of the fake news that we've created and we hope that this will result in a ceasefire agreement or stalemate, at that point we should get involved diplomatically to maintain the fragile peace.

I approve all the aspects of the plan and you can go ahead once you see my next tweet, i have to consult with civilian functionaries first to steamline the operation.

The Navy PsyOps Head salutes and leaves, he can't hide his enthusiasm.

A few moments later..

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents